Gigi

Story Info
He likes her stories.
3.2k words
3.95
112.9k
25
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

Brian read the sexy incest story over and over again. His cock throbbed in his hand, still after having come all over his stomach. He gasped for air and grabbed a tissue to clean himself off. He'd read the stories of a certain author named "Gigi Ramone" who wrote so many hot incest stories. Most were of brothers and sisters, something that really turned Brian on. Even though Brian did have a younger sister who was 21, reading these stories was all fantasy nothing else.

He decided to write to her. He'd been reading her stories for a while now and wanted to write to her to let her know how big of a fan he was. He went to his yahoo mail, which he went by the name Cody79.

He wrote:

Dear Gigi,

I've been an avid fan of your stories for sometime now. Your stories as beautifully written and show so much emotion and love. I especially love your incest stories. I would never participate in incest in real life, but the fantasy aspect of it really gets me hot.

I was wondering if you could respond back. I'd really love to get to know you better. I can't help but almost say that I feel like I know you through your stories. Take care and hope to hear from you.

Your biggest fan

Cody

* * *

Michelle went through all her e-mails. They were mostly all the same. Most comments she'd get were something like "ooh your story got me hot! Or "Oh fuck I came so hard." While she did appreciate those comments, she wanted something more.

She came across the one e-mail that caught her eye. She opened it up and read Cody's e-mail. She smiled and knew she had to respond. It seemed so honest and he seemed like a decent guy.

Dear Cody,

Thank you for your e-mail. I'm glad you get to enjoy my stories as much as you do. Tell me more about you. You sound like a really cool guy. I love writing incest but like you would never do it in real life. It's all fantasy, nothing else. Hope to hear back from you again. Take care.

Gigi Ramone

* * *

Brian had a long day. School had been hectic. Being away from home was nice but sometimes he missed his family. He was almost graduating college. Soon enough he'd be able to get his own place closer to home so he could visit more often.

After class he headed to his apartment. Luckily his roommate was not home. He rushed to his room and turned on his computer. He went to his favorite story site to check if Gigi had written any more stories.

He was disappointed that nothing new of hers had been added but smiled when he saw she'd replied to his e-mail. He felt his heart race as he opened up his e-mail. He couldn't help but blush. Just her words written on the screen was all he needed. He wrote her back.

Dear Gigi,

Thank you for replying to my e-mail. Well what can I say about me? I'm 25 years old. I'm in my last year in college here in California and I'm single (wink). I don't want to go too much into what my major is but maybe if we get to know each other more, I'll tell you (smile).

Now are you currently working on any new stories? I love all your brother and sister stories, even though I shouldn't. Makes me feel a bit guilty at times because I do have a younger sister. I've never had those kinds of thoughts about her though. I respect her too much.

Well I have to get going. I have a lot of studying to do. Please write me back.

Your biggest fan,

Cody

* * *

Michelle finished up one of her newest incest stories. She was satisfied with her work. She submitted her story and just as she was about to log out of the Internet, she saw she had new mail from Cody. She opened up her mail immediately. She liked what he wrote so far so she decided to respond.

Dear Cody,

So you're 25 huh? I'm a bit younger than you but don't worry I am over 18. I go to school in California too. I won't ask what part of Cali your from because I want to stay as mysterious as I can (smile).

Don't feel guilty about your sister. I used to feel that way about my own brother when I wrote the stories but I know it's completely fictional so you just have to sit back and enjoy it. I just submitted a new story today so hopefully it should be posted tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the read. I wrote it with you on my mind.

Sincerely,

Gigi Ramone

* * *

The next day, after Brian's classes, he went home. His roommate Chris was with his girlfriend so Brian knew he had plenty of time alone again. He went to his computer hoping Gigi had written him back. Sure enough she had. He smiled and read her e-mail.

"She's got a new story. I have to read it!" He said with excitement. He went to the erotic story site and his cock hardened when he saw her new story posted. He read it slowly and only halfway through the story, he already had his seven-inch cock out in his hand. He stroked it slowly, mesmerized by each word Gigi had written. He came, something that wasn't so new each time he read one of her stories. It'd been another incest, brother and sister story which had gotten him so hot.

"You know how to write girl!" Brian rasped as he cleaned his cum off his hand and stomach. He decided to write her back.

Dear Gigi,

Oh my God! I loved your new story! It was incredibly erotic and so taboo! Just the way I like them (wink).

I was wondering if I could add you to my messenger? I'd love to chat with you sometime.

Your biggest fan,

Cody

Michelle got home that evening from school. It'd been a hectic day. Three tests and a lab was all she could handle in one day. Her face brightened up though when she saw Cody had asked if he could add her to his messenger. She accepted his invitation and added him to her messenger.

It wasn't until almost midnight when Brian saw Gigi log in. He quickly sent her an instant message.

cody79: Hi, Gigi?

gigi_ramone: Hi Cody!

cody79: How are you?

gigi_ramone: I'm doing good and yourself?

cody79: I'm doing good. I loved your new story! I got so excited when I read it.

gigi_ramone: I'm glad! I wish I could have seen how excited you got.

cody79: I wish you could have as well.

gigi_ramone: lol well I wouldn't have let you do it by yourself.

cody79: (blush) So what are you doing up so late?

gigi_ramone: Well, I don't have class until noon tomorrow. Besides I got online hoping to catch you.

cody79: Is that so?

gigi_ramone: yes

cody79: how come?

gigi_ramone: oh just to chat.

cody79: Really?

gigi_ramone: Yes.

cody79: I really enjoy your writing. I just had to put you on my buddy list.

gigi_ramone: Mmm, I'm glad. I like the fact that my stories get you hot.

cody79: Oh you don't know just how hot I get.

gigi_ramone: You mentioned you had a sister before, right?

cody79: yeah

gigi_ramone: So honestly, you've never once thought about what it would be like to have sex with her?

cody: well...

gigi_ramone: (laughs) I knew it!

Brian felt himself turning red and his cock getting hard. He put his hand on his cock and rubbing it over his boxers.

cody79: A few times, yes. I have to admit my sister is really, really pretty.

gigi_ramone: Ok I'll be honest with you. I've had a few thoughts about my brother. I guess that's where my writing comes from.

Brian's heart raced. Visions of his younger sister came to his mind. He remembered how she always walked around the house with her little blue jean shorts and tight little tees. Her beautiful blue eyes would meet with his and deep down he always had this urge to pull her towards him and her kiss her.

cody79: Hmm that's kinda hot. Did you ever do anything with him?

gigi_ramone: No. But I've wanted to. He's a really wonderful guy.

cody79: Yeah my sis is a really sexy, intelligent and loving girl.

gigi_ramone: Are you thinking of your sis right now? Cuz I'm thinking of my bro.

Brian took his cock out of his pants and stroked it slowly.

cody79: Yeah...I am.

gigi_ramone: You like to role-play Cody?

cody79: Mmm yeah I do.

gigi_ramone: do you want to role-play with me?

Brian put his hand on his hard cock.

cody79: Yeah.

gigi_ramone: Mmm little sis really needs you.

Brian's cock throbbed in his hand.

cody79: Well sis, I'm here for you.

Michelle slid her shorts and panties off. She slowly rubbed her clean-shaven pussy. Images of her sexy brother came to her. She recalled his sexy laugh, his hard chest when he walked around the house shirtless, and most of all she remembered how sweet he'd always been to her.

gigi_ramone: mom and dad are gone for the night. It's just you and me alone bro.

cody79: What are your plans for tonight sis?

gigi_ramone: I was planning to watch some movies. You want to watch some with me?

cody79: sure. What did you want to watch?

gigi_ramone: I have Vanilla Sky or we could watch something else.

cody79: Vanilla sky sounds good.

gigi_ramone: come sit next to me

cody79: (goes to sit next to you) Damn Gigi can't you wear more clothes around the house?

gigi_ramone: I guess but it's really hot don't you think?

cody79: (I can't help but look at your beautiful body in your short shorts and a tight little tee.) Yes it is hot, very hot.

gigi_ramone: Does me wearing little clothes make you uncomfortable bro?

cody79: N-no. Why would you say that?

gigi_ramone: because I see the way you look at me

cody79: w-what do you mean? (I shift uncomfortably away from you)

gigi_ramone: It's ok you can look at me.

cody79: I swear I have no idea what you're talking about Gigi.

gigi_ramone: I think you do. Look at me bro. Do you like my body?

cody79: (I can't help but gawk) Y-yes, oh sis yes.

gigi_ramone: (I stand up to take my top off showing you my breasts) Keep looking bro, I don't want you to miss a thing.

cody79: I'm looking baby

gigi_ramone: (proceeds to take off my shorts and panties) Now do you really like what you see?

cody79: (my jaw drops) Y-yes! Oh my God!

gigi_ramone: (climbs on the couch sitting on your lap) You can touch me bro, please.

cody79: (runs my hands down your back feeling your soft skin) Mmm, you feel so beautiful, just like I thought you would.

gigi_ramone: Kiss me sweet brother of mine.

cody79: (leans down to place my lips over yours)

gigi_ramone: (Our tongues caress against one another)

cody79: Damn baby I really want you. Sis, I know it's wrong but I think deep down I've always wanted you.

gigi_ramone: I've wanted you to. Oh god have I wanted you!

The conversation went on for two hours. Brian had never been harder in his entire life. He had never found anyone as open minded as Gigi to role-play something so taboo with. He must have come at least three times.

Michelle was exhausted. Never in her life had another male excited her as much as Cody had. The whole idea of him pretending to be her older brother was so deliciously sexy and hot. She too had cum three times. Her hard nipples poked out of her tiny tee and her finger stayed buried in her pussy. She found it hard to type with one hand but soon got used to it.

cody79: God that was so hot!

gigi_ramone: mmmhmmm!

cody79: When can we chat again Gigi?

gigi_ramone: How about tomorrow night? I mean if you're available?

cody79: For you anytime.

gigi_ramone: Good, then it's a date.

* * *

Michelle and Brian talked almost every night on the messenger. They did lots of role-playing and got to know each other more. Brian felt as if he was slowly falling in love with this mysterious girl. There was something about her that made his heart race. She seemed so upbeat and beautiful. Even though he'd never seen a picture of her, at one point he didn't care what she looked like. She was beautiful to him no matter what.

Michelle was in love. She would think of Cody when she was in class, at home and even when she was out with her friends. She couldn't wait to talk to him into the late hours of the night. They wanted to speak on the phone but the time was never right. But soon enough, Michelle felt the urge to meet her number one fan.

gigi_ramone: You're in Los Angeles right?

cody79: Yes. Why?

gigi_ramone: Well...Cody I'm going to be honest with you. I'm falling head over heels in love with you. Strange huh?

cody79: Not strange at all. I'm crazy about you Gigi.

gigi_ramone: I really want to meet you. I'd love to meet my number one fan.

cody79: (Brian's heart raced) Really?

gigi_ramone: Yes. I really do.

cody79: I want to meet you too. Let's do it Gigi.

gigi_ramone: Cody, one thing, my real name is not Gigi.

cody79: (Brian smiled) Well my real name isn't Cody.

gigi_ramone: (*Michelle laughed*) So what do you say we meet and then you really get to know me?

cody79: I'd love that. I'd love to meet the beautiful girl behind the beautiful stories.

gigi_ramone: How about this weekend?

cody79: This weekend is perfect. I don't have any plans but now I do.

gigi_ramone: I hope I'm pretty enough for you.

cody79: You are. Even though I have no clue what you look like, I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world.

gigi_ramone: I love you Cody.

cody79: (Brian gulped. He'd never had the L word said to him) I love you Gigi. I love you more than you will ever know.

* * *

The young couple decided to meet halfway. Since Brian was in Los Angeles, and Michelle was in San Diego, they found a halfway point where they could both meet. Brian said he'd be waiting for her holding a red rose in his hand. Michelle had promised him to be wearing a pink flowery short skirt and a matching pink button up v-neck summer sweater. He told her he'd be wearing a pair of khaki slacks and a black polo shirt. They had decided to meet up in a hotel in the lobby.

Michelle drove that Saturday nervous as hell. This was her first time meeting anyone off the Internet. She trusted Cody though. She believed he was really 25 years old and knew she wouldn't be coming across some weirdo.

She pulled up to the hotel parking lot and took a deep breath. Checking her makeup once again, she stayed in her car a while before finally getting the courage to step out. She got out of the car and hung her purse over her shoulder. Slowly, she walked into the hotel.

Brian waited impatiently for his love. He held the red rose in his hand and paced the hotel lobby nervously. Every time the doors opened, he stopped for a moment and looked to see if he saw his beauty in pink walk in.

Michelle walked in the hotel a few minutes later. Her blue eyes searched the lobby room until they met with another pair of blue eyes. Her heart sank and she almost fainted. Was that Cody? No it couldn't be! It was...it was Brian, her real brother!

Brian's face turned white as a ghost. Gigi was beautiful alright, but she was Michelle, his own flesh and blood! Brian didn't move at first. Both siblings were speechless as they stood only inches away from each other.

"Michelle?" Brian finally spoke.

Michelle turned beet red. She said nothing and ran out the door. She ran outside rushing to her car. Little did she know that Brian followed her.

"Michelle! Wait! Please!" Brian yelled.

Michelle stopped in front of her car. She turned to face her brother as tears ran down her pretty face. "Oh my God! I'm so embarrassed." She cried.

Brian couldn't look into his sister's eyes. "Well...so am I. Jesus! I never expected you to be writing what you write."

"Well I never expected my own brother to be reading the types of stories I write."

Brian sighed. "I'm sorry Michelle. I'm just...shocked."

"Well you know my stories are all fantasy right?"

Brian nodded. "Yes you told me. I believe you."

Michelle wiped her own tears. "Brian? Promise me you will never say a word to mom and dad."

"Hey, I'm just as guilty as you are. Oh man, I'm so embarrassed. Let's just forget this ever happened Michelle."

Michelle's eyes looked sad. "You know we can't forget that. Even if we try."

"I guess not but, look everything we said and did was all fantasy. I thought you were someone else and you thought I was someone else too."

"Yeah I know. It was all...fantasy."

"Here, take this anyway." Brian said handing Michelle the red rose.

She took it and smelled the sweet scent. "I'm sorry I let you down Brian. I know you were coming to meet a sexy woman you could talk about...stuff with."

"No it's ok sis. All I have to say is, this is a small world."

"Well I better head back home. You should too."

Brian's heart sank. "Yeah I guess so. See you at home for Thanksgiving."

They hugged, a quick hug as if they were scared to touch each other. Michelle got in her car and slowly drove away. Brian stood outside for a while until she was no longer visible. He took a deep breath and got in his car.

* * *

Michelle knew that what Brian had told her that night on the messenger was all true. He'd really fantasized about her and he knew that she'd fantasized about him. Yet they knew a love between them was forbidden, not only because of the morals they'd been fed to them, but because deep down they were both scared to admit their feelings.

Brian would still go on the story site every now and then but realized Gigi Ramone no longer wrote stories. Still, he had her old stories to keep with him for the rest of his life.

After that, things were never the same between Brian and Michelle. They both went on to meet new people and married. Michelle loved her husband and Brian loved his wife, yet the siblings' love for each other was something that they secretly shared in each other's hearts, forever.

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers