Gigi; Newcomers To Our Circle

Story Info
Larry and Cheryl join us for a party at Bob and Sally's
6.9k words
4.28
28.9k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NEWCOMERS TO OUR CIRCLE

The weather was threatening when we finally got up and it appeared that the pool party at Bob and Sally's might be rained out. By the time we had eaten a light brunch, the weatherman had reconsidered his forecast and a warm, bright sun was beginning to burn its way through the cloud cover. Gigi checked with her mom; Grandma and the girls were preparing to embark on a shopping adventure, affording us the entire afternoon to ourselves.

We arrived at Bob and Sally's house thinking we were early but music and laughter from the back yard told us that the party was in full swing. As we found our way through the house and out to the patio, Gigi and Julie were delighted to discover Larry doing a strip tease on the diving board.

Dancing to some old time Rock and Roll, Larry was wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of bikini briefs. Cheryl, Marlene, and Sally, sitting by a poolside table, were cheering him on while to rest of his clothes were floating on the water.

"Get his picture, Honey." Gigi urged. "Hurry, before he quits."

While I focused my camera and set the shutter speed, Gigi ran out and distracted him, giving Julie an opportunity to crawl out onto the diving board behind him.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Gigi chanted.

As I started snapping pictures, the other girls joined Gigi in the chant.

"Take it off! Take it off!" they yelled as they clapped their hands in time to the music. "Take it off!"

Unaware of Julie sneaking up behind him, Larry brazenly tormented the girls by strutting out to the end of the board while pushing his briefs down a little lower. Carefully crawling on her hands and knees, Julie reached Larry just as he put his hands behind his head and sucking in his belly, struck a pose for the girls.

"Yes! Yes!" Cheryl excitedly exclaimed breaking the chant. She knew exactly what Julie intended to do.

Julie lunged and grabbing for Larry's shorts, cried out, "And that's for Gigi, Larry. A taste of your own medicine."

I snapped a picture just as Julie tugged Larry's briefs down, exposing his manhood.

Turning a bit too quickly, Larry reached down to stop Julie from stealing his shorts and lost his balance. As he fell into the pool, he managed to pull Julie off the board and into the water, too. Larry was the first to come to the surface. As Julie broke the water's surface, all the girls, including Cheryl cheered wildly because in her clenched fist, Julie proudly held up Larry's bikini briefs.

Red-faced, Larry climbed up the ladder and out of the pool as Cheryl rushed over to him with a towel.

"You gotta admit; you had that coming. Didn't ya, Sweetie?" Cheryl giggled as she wrapped the towel around her husband's shoulders. Not even trying to conceal his nudity, she dried his back before throwing the towel over his head to dry his hair.

"These are for you, Gi!" Julie announced as she waved Larry's briefs in the air. "It was just too tempting; I couldn't resist."

With her wet hair hanging in tight ringlets over her shoulders and her pert nipples poking through her wet cotton tank top, Julie scampered up the ladder and handed Larry's briefs to Gigi.

"Guys. This is our friend, Julie King." Gigi announced, introducing Julie to Bob, Chuck and Marlene. "Julie opened at The Purple Pussy last night and she'll be spending the week here, with us."

"Hi, Julie." Marlene greeted Julie with a hug; "I'm Marlene. I dance at The Purple Pussy with Gigi and Sally, but I couldn't be there, last night. Chuck and I had to open The Club. But, I'll be there tomorrow."

"And this big lug here is my main-man, Chuck." Marlene proudly announced introducing her husband to Julie.

"Whoa! Are you glad to see me... or what?" Julie exclaimed lightly caressing the bulge in his swimming trunks and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wait'll ya see him get hard, Julie. Then you'll know how glad he really is" Sally interjected as she led Bob over to meet Julie, "And this is my guy, Bob."

"Gi's told me a lot about you, Bob." Julie smiled, "I'm pleased to meet you."

As she embraced Bob, she raked her nails down his bare back and cupped his buttocks in the palm of her hand.

"Oh, yes!" she signed, "Good buns; I love good buns on my men."

"It's time to get to work." Gigi declared as she handed me my tripod, "We can play after the work's done, Okay?"

Julie accompanied Gigi, Sally, and Marlene back into the house to help them get dressed for the shoot while Bob assisted Chuck in rearranging the patio furniture. I had just begun setting up my camera and tripod for the shoot when Cheryl stepped to the edge of the pool.

"We don't want Larry's clothes floating in the pool? Do we, Tony? Cheryl asked as she peeled off her tank top and stepped out of her cut-off jeans.

Although her swimsuit covered her breasts, her hard, dark nipples stood out in contrast through the scanty fabric of her bikini top. She played with the clasp briefly, as though she was going to take it off too, then turned and dove into the pool. I gave out with a wolf-whistle when I observed how nicely her thong separated the cheeks of her tight ass.

"Check it out!" Bob commented as Cheryl's trim body slipped gracefully into the water. "Nice little ass your wife has there, Larry. You guys gonna swing with us?"

"I dunno." Larry said shrugging his shoulders, "We talked about it last night, after we left The Purple Pussy. I'm not sure. She really wanted to come here, today. So.... What's that tell you?"

"I hope it means yes." Bob replied, "She's cute."

"She's more than just cute, she's a Fox." Chuck remarked.

"Well, for what it's worth," Larry added, "This is the first time she's worn that bikini since our honeymoon; and even then I was the only one who saw her in it."

"From the tan lines on her butt, it's obvious." I remarked.

"Well, where there's smoke...." Bob observed.

"Just remember, Larry." I cautioned, "No pressure. If Cheryl, or any of the other girls for that matter, says NO, then it's NO! Although I can't imagine any of them saying that, especially after some of the things we've done."

"Yeah, even Gigi surprised us by being such a good sport." Chuck commented. "There were a couple of times I thought she was going to get up and walk out."

"I'll never forget that first party at your house, Tony." Chuck continued, "When we played Spin the Bottle and I unbuttoned Gigi's blouse; she was scared shitless. I thought the party was over; right then and there."

"That's about the same lecture Gigi and Sally gave us last night." Larry admitted.

"Well it's important, Buddy." Chuck added, "We don't want to cause anybody any problems."

As we were discussing the ground rules, Cheryl swam around the pool gathering Larry's clothes and throwing them up onto the diving board. After diving to the bottom and recovering his sneakers, she climbed out of the pool.

"What are you guys so serious about?" She asked as she dried off with the towel that Larry offered her. "You're acting like you're holding a summit conference. Is it my imagination, or are you guys talking about me?"

"Larry was telling us about your bikini." I responded, "And... about your honeymoon."

Blushing, she turned to her husband, "Honey. Tell me you didn't... did you?"

"Well, not all the nitty-gritty details." I spoke up in Larry's defense. "Just that you haven't worn your bikini since your honeymoon."

"It's kinda revealing. Isn't it?" She timidly admitted lowering her gaze to the obvious bulge in Bob's shorts.

"Yes. And we're pleased that you decided to wear it for us, today." Bob interjected.

"Well.... Thank you, Sire." Cheryl replied with a slight curtsey and a demure smile. "My hubby has a way of being a blabbermouth, sometimes. He likes to give away all our little secrets."

"Cheryl! Bring Larry's clothes inside. We'll throw them in the laundry with Julie's." Sally called from the patio door.

Cheryl walked slowly back to the diving board to pick up Larry's clothes and carried them inside. Knowing that we were lustfully watching her, I think she added a little wiggle to her step.

"Oh, yes...." Bob murmured, "She's definitely got a sweet little ass."

"Uh-huh." Larry agreed unconsciously stroking his cock, "I know you're right."

We finished arranging the furniture and setting up the camera just as Gigi emerged from the house. She was wearing a blue sequin dress with a tight, micro mini-skirt and a choker collar. Long, opera length gloves and matching stockings with a garter belt completed the ensemble. Her long blond hair, fixed in tight ringlets, cascaded down over her shoulders and as she walked past the pool, the sequins reflected the light and made her glimmer.

"Check out the baby-doll!" Bob announced, "Wow-we wow-wow!"

"You like?" she asked, striking a pose.

"Oh, yes!" I assured her as I snapped the first picture, "I like!"

"We all like." Larry remarked.

Shortly, Sally and Marlene came out of the house, too. Their hairstyles and outfits matched Gigi's, except Sally was dressed in red; to go with her flaming red hair and Marlene was in white; to complement her platinum blonde hair.

I had the guys sit at the tables in the background, even Larry who was still naked from his dip in the pool. Using high-speed film with a fast shutter, they would be out of focus and unrecognizable but would still add realism to the pictures.

With their arms entwined over each other's shoulders, the girls posed side by side, as if in a chorus line. Once they got their high-steps coordinated, I was able to get some real nice shots of them displaying an abundance of leg. Sally and Gigi then knelt, each on one knee, supporting Marlene between them as she posed with her legs spread and her arms outstretched.

After several shots of the second pose, the girls, unceremoniously, unzipped their dresses and took them off. Under their dresses, they wore matching string bikinis; more string than bikini fortunately. Like their dresses, the g-string bikinis were also made of the same sequin material. They lined up and posed for several more shots before shedding their tops. Once topless, we observed that over their nipples, they were wearing pasties.

"Why the pasties?" I dared to ask.

"Some of the pictures will be posted outside by the front door." Sally replied.

"Yeah, and the boss said he doesn't want any graphic nudity outside the building." Gigi added. "He's afraid we'll get in trouble with the cops."

As I shot the last of the pictures of the girls in their g-strings, garter belts and pasties, Julie and Cheryl came out of the house and joined the party by the pool. Julie sat at a table with Chuck while Cheryl pulled up a chair between her husband and Bob.

"Larry. You should see what's going on in the laundry room. It's really shameful." Cheryl giggled, "Your pants are all over Julie's shorts in the dryer and they won't behave."

"So, Cheryl?" Bob inquired after the laughter had subsided, "Sally says that you were table-dancing for Larry and Tony at The Purple Pussy, last night. Do ya think ya might wanna work there, like Gigi and the others?"

"Gosh, no. I don't dance well enough to work there." she answered. "Besides, I'm not pretty enough, either."

"I don't know about that." Bob replied, "You look awful pretty to me."

"Yeah, Honey." Larry spoke up, "Bob's right. You are pretty. And you're a good dancer, too."

"Will ya dance for us?" Bob invited as he placed his hand on her leg and squeezed her thigh.

"Well, I don't know." she nervously replied, looking to Julie for support.

"Come on, Hon." Julie urged as she got up and reached for Cheryl's trembling hand, "We'll both dance for them. All right?"

"Okay." Cheryl conceded as she got up from her chair, "I'll give it a try."

Together, Cheryl and Julie danced to the rock music on the stereo. Julie demonstrated some enticing hand gestures for Cheryl like trailing her fingers down between her breasts and running her hands up between her legs. In response, Cheryl mimicked the movements of the beautiful porn star.

When Julie turned around and leaned forward to look at Cheryl from between her legs, Cheryl grinned and pulling her bikini bottom up tight into her crotch, leaned forward at the waist and looked back to her husband and Bob.

"Yeah, Cheryl." Bob applauded at the sight of her thong drawn tightly into her crotch and separating the folds of her vaginal lips, "Yeah, Baby!"

Continuing to dance and imitate Julie's steps, Cheryl watched with anticipation as her coach danced over to Chuck. Spreading Chuck's legs, Julie stepped between them and still moving her body to the beat of the music, drew Chuck's arms loosely around her waist.

Following Julie's lead, Cheryl spread Bob's legs and continued to dance as he reached out and pulled her body to his. He kissed her belly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and together they gyrated to the beat of the music.

"Hey, Tony." Julie beckoned to me; "Ya got any film left in your camera?"

I turned the camera on the pair of lap-dancers and while I was focusing the lens, Julie reached behind her neck and untied the top of her swim suit; allowing it to fall to her waist.

"Get a shot of this...." Julie giggled as she sat topless on Chuck's knee with her head leaned against his and her arm around his shoulder.

"Say cheese." I instructed as I shot their picture. "You can autograph that for Chuck."

"Now, it's your turn, Cheryl." Julie prodded.

"Oh. I... I don't know...." Cheryl began to stammer.

"Come on. I'll help you." Julie urged as she moved over to Bob's knee, "It won't hurt a bit."

"Okay. Now, smile for camera." she instructed as Bob put his arms around both girls and I snapped their picture.

"Great shot!" I announced, "Do ya wanna take your top off too, Cheryl?"

"But.... Only if she wants to." Gigi urged as she, Marlene, and Sally rejoined the party at the pool, "It has to be her decision."

"Yeah, I guess...." Cheryl nervously giggled, "Why not?"

The shy newcomer cautiously pushed the skinny straps of her bikini off her shoulders. Slowly, the first nipple appeared as her courage grew.

"Yes! I knew you could do it, Honey." Larry encouraged his wife as she pulled the cups down and bared her small, but firm breasts.

Her nipples became very hard and stiff as the embarrassment left her face.

"Oh, yeah. I love 'em." Bob exclaimed as her leaned forward and kissed the hard little pleasure point of her breast. "Very nice. Very nice, indeed."

I snapped a picture of Bob sucking Cheryl's nipple just as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes; pleasure was written all over her pretty face. Julie moved from Bob's knee and Bob's free hand went to Cheryl's leg where he began to stroke her inner thigh.

"Oh, I don't think we should be doing this." Cheryl gasped as Bob slipped his fingers down the front of her bikini.

"You're a big girl, Honey. You can do anything you please." replied Bob as he moved his lips to her other nipple.

While Bob was busy getting into Cheryl's pants, Julie was attending to Chuck.

"What a chunk of Chucky!" Julie declared as she slid Chuck's trunks down over his hips. "With a Johnson like that; you oughta be in porn, Baby."

Taking his erection in her hands, Julie kissed its head as she stroked his massive shaft.

"Um-m-m... This is gonna be yummy." she softly cooed as she wrapped her breasts around Chuck's hard-on. "Fuck my titties, Chucky. Fuck 'em good and I'll make you cum like you've never cum before."

Chuck thrust his hips, driving his swollen member up between Julie's breasts. Her lips met his cockhead and with each stroke, he went a little further into her waiting mouth.

"Oh, yeah." Chuck moaned as he held Julie's head in his massive hands, "Yeah-h...."

"So, what do you think of your little wife, Larry?" Gigi asked as she stood behind Larry, gently massaging his neck and shoulders. "Did you ever think that she'd go this far to please you?"

"Shit! Watching her and Bob is like... like watching a porno flick." Larry stammered as he watched his young wife slid her hand down the front of Bob's shorts.

"If you help me out of my bikini, maybe we can make a little porno of our own." Gigi coyly invited. "You do remember how to untie my bikini, don't ya?"

When Larry stood up and turned to face her, Gigi placed one hand on his bare chest and with the other, she caressed his buns.

"You do remember, don't ya?" she asked, repeating her question.

Larry gently reached his hands behind my wife's back and untied her bikini top.

"How could I forget?" he answered with a grin reaching for the knotted string on her hip.

Gigi's hand, sliding down his chest and over his stomach, took hold of his erect manhood. When her thong fell to her feet, Gigi pressed her nudity to his and kissing his lips began stroking his fully erect love-pole.

"Hey! Check out your old-man and Gigi." Bob said to Cheryl as he looked up from playing with her nipples.

Cheryl gazed dreamily at her husband and my wife for several seconds before standing up to push her own thong down. Stepping out of her bikini, she knelt between Bob's legs and pulled his swim trunks down just low enough to release his love-spear from its containment. Opening her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and lightly licked the vein of Bob's turgid member before lowering her head, ever so slowly and engulfing his manhood in her mouth.

"Oh, God! That feels good!" Bob moaned as Cheryl's head bobbed slowly up and down over his swollen man-meat.

Watching Cheryl going down on Bob and seeing Gigi with Larry, I knew exactly how Larry felt. Almost hypnotized, I watched the action unfold before my eyes.

"Tony? Are we gonna just sit here and watch or are we gonna make some whoopee, ourselves?" asked Marlene, who along with Sally had been sitting across the table from Larry and Gigi. "Sally's got a new waterbed and I haven't had a chance to break it in, yet."

"Yeah.... Okay. Let's go try it out." I responded, still watching my pretty wife and the kid from the beach. I got up to go with the girls and as I looked back, Gigi was sitting on the edge of the table with her legs draped over Larry's shoulders. Holding his head in her heads, she was directing his assault on her womanhood.

"Eat my pussy, Larry.... And I'll give you the fuck of your life." I heard her tell Larry as we went into the house to check out Sally and Bob's newest toy.

The new waterbed was adorned with hot pink satin sheets and fluffy down pillows. On the walls and ceiling around the bed, Bob had installed four large mirrors along with track lighting.

"It almost looks like a movie set." I remarked as I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Marlene's body to mine. Kissing her belly, I groped for the clasp the held her bikini fastened in the back.

"Whoa, Tony!" Marlene gasped. "Slow down. Let me help."

Stepping back, she reached between her breasts and unsnapped the hidden catch, releasing her abundant endowments to my caress.

"We haven't made love since the night of Gigi's party, Tony. I've missed you, Baby...." she softly whispered as she pulled me to my feet and kissed me.

As we kissed, I could feel my shirt being pulled from the waist of my trousers. Sally was undressing me from behind while Marlene was starting to work on my belt buckle. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants as Sally pulled my shirt off.

Marlene then turned her attention to Sally as she took the sultry little redhead in her embrace and kissing her lips, probed her mouth with a hungry tongue.

"Oh, yes! We're gonna have fun!" she excitedly declared as she pulled the top of Sally's swimsuit off and pushed it down over her hips. "We're gonna have lots of fun!"

Then both girls, turning their attention to me as I stepped out of my briefs, pushed me down onto the waterbed. Rolling me over onto my stomach, they showered me with kisses as they kneaded my shoulders and massaged my back until one of them covered my eyes with a blindfold.

12