GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing tale of old friends tormenting a man.
6.9k words
4.39
30.6k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is another in a series of two sexy older female friends subjugating one of their husband's to prolonged sexual agony, each taking turns on him separately, with prior knowledge and approval of both!

*****

It had been awhile. Jared welcomed the respite.

His wife, Beth, a beautiful blonde of 61, and her best friend, Susan, equally blonde and beautiful and of the same age, had in previous months worked him over. In a sexual way, that had driven him crazy. Each had seduced him, had their way with him, sucking his cock, making him eat their pussies and assholes, forcing him to fuck them - while the other was in the next room or down the street.

He resisted as best he could, not wanting to betray his wife but forced into sexual servitude by the ever-horny Susan. And not wanting Susan to catch him and Beth having at it, forced into sexual submission by his wanton wife.

Both women took great delight in tormenting him. It was part of their devious plan: Unbeknownst to Jared, both women completely supported each other in the endeavor, having concocted the ruse beforehand. They never told him. They just took pleasure and perverse pride in dominating him sexually. He had no clue of their complicity.

And now it was a warm Saturday and Jared was relaxing at home, reading the paper, watching sports on TV and occasionally helping Beth as she puttered about doing chores. She was looking good doing it, wearing the tiniest of white shorts, offsetting her beautiful sexy old tanned legs. He smiled as she walked around the house, bending over to pick something up, her brown hamstrings flexing in muscle.

She caught him staring. She smiled, walking up to him.

"See something you like, stud?" she cooed, grabbing his shirt in her strong hands and pulling him in for a kiss.

"Always do, baby," he moaned as she sliced her tongue into his mouth.

They stood making out like teenagers for a few minutes, Jared grinding his hardness into her, when the phone rang. With Susan's distinctive ring tone. He froze, mouth to mouth with his gorgeous wife. She smiled, pulling her tongue from his lips.

"That's Susan," Beth sighed, lapping Jared's face. "Wonder what she wants..."

"Forget it, honey, not now, not now," Jared groaned, trying to press into Beth's middle but forced back as she giggled and pushed him away, picking up the phone.

"What's up, girlfriend?" she asked.

"I'm hoping Jared is, baby," Susan said seductively. "You ready for plan C?"

"Of course I am," Beth laughed, recalling their first two devious encounters.

"Well, tell that loving hubby of yours I have a little furnace trouble, it keeps coming on," Susan said.

"Oh, really, the furnace? In this heat? My, it must be so hot!" Beth said in mock concern, playing out their pre-planned attack.

"So hot, I'm all sweaty and nasty, just the way Jared might not like it!" Susan laughed.

Beth stifled a laugh, keeping her concerned look and adding, "Wow, wonder what the issue is?"

She looked at Jared. Who stood, shaking his head side to side, already knowing what Beth would say next.

"Sure, Jared would be happy to come take a look, honey?" she said, smiling at her stunned husband. "That's what friends are for!"

"Yeah, that and licking pussy and ass and eating their own cum!" Susan roared.

"I couldn't agree more," Beth said, turning away to keep Susan's voice from carrying to Jared.

They chatted a bit more, Beth mischievously sidling over to her husband and cupping his cock through his shorts as he stood. It had been hard, and was going soft as the women conversed, but now sprang back to life at her insistent stroking.

"No, not at all, this won't be hard for Jared," she cooed, emphasizing hard and looking into his shocked eyes as she worked his dick to full length. "He's always up for helping a friend, Susan, you know that!"

"He's up now, isn't he?" Susan said softly. "You're stroking his dick right now, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, of course, of course," Beth said calmly. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Beth...stop...oh, God, please!" Jared hissed, trying to back away.

Beth pulled him to the counter, slipping up on it and wrapping her long, strong legs around his waist, tugging him to her, pressing her crotch to his. He moaned, unable to stop her.

"Just give him a couple minutes...he's, uh, in a bit of a squeeze at the moment, you know, helping me out," she said, tugging his shorts down and fisting his cock to her hairy pussy after pulling aside her short shorts.

"You are so, so bad, girl!" Susan laughed softly into the phone. "You're fucking him now aren't you? You're getting him all worked up into a lather before sending him - and that gorgeous cock - over to me? Right?"

"Right," Beth sighed, pulling Jared's full length into her scorching pussy, making him moan loudly and clapping a hand over his mouth to quiet him. "He's almost done..."

She came quickly and wetly, drenching Jared's dick. Her husband thrust into her, balls aching for release and finding none as Beth completed her orgasm and playfully pushed him from her. He stood, dick stiff and wet and bobbing before him, a what-the-fuck look on his confused face. Beth laughed.

"OK, he's on his way, baby," Beth said, slipping off the counter and turning Jared toward the door. "I hope he helps you."

"Oh, he will, sugar bottom, he will!" Susan laughed.

"Are you fucking nuts?" Jared groaned as Beth hung up. "Beth, please, don't leave me like this?"

"Oh, just go on, you'll get relief when you come home, don't you always?" she laughed.

"Can't she call the furnace guy or something?"

"On Saturday?" Beth said. "They'll charge her an arm and a leg!"

Leg. Susan's legs. It's all he could think of now, how strong they were. The last time this had happened, she'd trapped his face in her ass with her powerful thighs and forced him to eat it. He groaned as Beth pushed him toward the door.

"Just go check it out, please, for me. Go on, scoot!"

She escorted him out the door and watched him walk slowly down the street toward Susan's house. The plan was working perfectly: Susan had switched from AC to heat, a mistake simple enough for Jared to find once in her basement. Where the plan called for her to seduce him.

Beth laughed, watching him fidget with his dick, knowing he was trying to will it down. He was, and was failing. By the time he got to Susan's door, it had wilted only about halfway.

He sighed and knocked. She answered it. Jared's jaw drop as the door opened and Susan stood there wearing not much more than a smile, her lush, luscious older-woman body nearly nude, save for a tiny white bikini top and matching thong bottom, her sexy old flesh glistening with sweat.

"Well hello, stud," she growled, grabbing his shirt and yanking him inside.

"Susan, please...not again...I'm begging you, please!"

She laughed and slammed the door, pushing him into it and down to his knees. She advanced on him, legs open, pulling aside her thong to reveal her sweat-matted pussy hair, forking her fingers into the fur to spread her oily lips. Pushing herself into his face, she rode it hard and fast, holding his ears and punching her cunt into his lips and nose.

"So fucking hot, so fucking hot," she moaned, using his face, grinding her hairy pussy into his mouth where he was forced to lick her, dribbling her engorged clit with his tongue. "God, it's hot, I'm so sweaty and ripe! Aren't I Jared? You like the smell down there?"

She laughed a dark laugh as Jared sputtered in her crotch, his trembling hands clutching her dimpled white ass, the flesh soft and supple and coated with sweat, the meat of it slippery in his grip.

"Susan...please...can't breathe!" he begged.

"Then make me cum, bitch, and I'll let ya breathe!" she shrieked.

She came hard on his face, holding it tight to her gushing quim, fucking it, slamming her insatiable, hairy pussy into his sucking mouth, banging his head off the door as she thrust her hips back and forth. When she was done, she backed away, peeling off the thong and top and offering Jared her hand. He groaned, standing up and feeling himself melt into her as she hugged him close and lapped her cum off his face.

"God, Susan, please...this is nuts..." he groaned as she reached between them, stroking his dick as she slid her hand into his shorts.

"Downstairs," she growled, turning to walk away, leading him by the dick.

It was hot, stifling hot, and Jared followed blindly, his body already gone soaking wet from the oppressive heat. Downstairs, she snapped on the lights and let Jared walk to the boiler.

"See what you can do, stud," she laughed, yanking his shorts down and cupping his ass as he tried to twist away.

He found the switch and groaned.

"For fuck's sake, Susan, you had it on heat, not AC!" he said in disbelief. "Why...how did you...Jesus Christ..."

"I was doing laundry, I dunno, maybe I bumped into it, who knows?" she said. "Really? It's that simple?"

"Shit yes," he sighed, flipping the switch. "That should do it. Might take awhile to get the heat out of here, but ..."

He never finished. She'd spun him around and fallen backwards, his shorts still around his feet, his cock hard before him, right into a pile of dirty laundry by her washer and dryer. With expert precision, she yanked him down atop her, that stiff dick spearing her wet cunt and going balls deep in one fluid motion. She snapped her muscular old legs around him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face to her salty, sweaty tits.

"Fuck me, baby," she groaned, swiveling her hips, working him deeper inside her twitching cunt. "Fuck me...finish your job, stud, fuck me!"

"SUSAN!" he screamed, trying to pull himself from her tit and pussy prison and failing, succumbing to the scorching heat of her snatch as she worked the muscles to milk his dick. "Oh, fuck...Susan..please...not again...fuck..."

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me," she hissed, directing his moaning face all over her sweaty tits, his mouth sucking each thick brown nipple. "And then blow your load in me...and eat...it..out!"

He froze. She'd made him eat his own cum before, as had Beth, and the prospect of doing it again was daunting. He forced himself to not think of how good her pussy felt, and tried to ignore his nuts aching for release.

"No...no please...not that," he moaned, lapping at her sweaty tit flesh as she squeezed harder with her muscular old legs, his ribs aching from the pressure.

"Cum," she hissed, pulsating her cunt walls on his dick, milking him, working them up and down to coax his load into her. "Cum in me, baby...cummmmmm..."

She snapped out an orgasm just as he was about to, giving himself over to the impossible situation in the humid heat of Susan's basement, plunging into her with her filthy laundry all around. As she came, she grabbed a pair of fetid panties, ripe and raw, and twisted the crusty crotch out - and right into Jared's face, rubbing his nose with her scent and stuffing it into his mouth, clamping a hand over it to keep it in place. His eyes met hers, rolling over white in the sockets as he felt his balls knot and throb in pre-orgasmic longing.

"Taste my cunt and ass, baby," she hissed. "Taste it on my filthy panties!"

"Oh...FUCK!" he screamed into her panties as he worked his way toward orgasm.

"Susan! Jared! Are you down there?"

Jared froze, his orgasm stifled, his balls swollen and aching. Beth had come over and was now working her way toward the basement door. They could hear her footsteps on the floor above them. Susan giggled, pulling the soggy panties from his mouth and pushing herself off him.

"We got company, baby," she laughed, standing up and quickly pulling on a top and pair of tiny shorts from the dirty laundry pile. "Better get decent!"

Jared groaned, standing and yanking up his shorts, his impossibly hard dick sticking down the leg. As he heard the door open, he stumbled to the furnace, facing away and pretending to examine it as Beth made her way down the creaky stairs.

"Everything OK?" she asked as Susan sorted laundry.

"Yes, of course, Jared seems to have fixed it, as you promised!" Susan laughed, walking to Beth, who gave her friend a wink and they both watched the sweaty Jared at the furnace. "Isn't it, Jared?"

"Yeah, yeah, she, uh...she accidentally switched the thing here..." he mumbled nervously, unable to turn around as his cock stayed stiff in his shorts.

"He's handy, that's for sure!" Beth said. "Well, I'm glad that worked out, I just came by to see if I could help."

"Well, keep hubby company for a bit, I gotta go get some more dirty clothes up in my room!" Susan said, darting up the stairs.

Jared still faced the furnace but heard the shucking of clothes behind him. Slowly, he turned. Beth lay back in the pile, legs spread, hairy pussy glistening with sweat. She smiled, curling a finger at him.

"C'mere stud," she hissed. "And get licking!"

"Beth, are you nuts!" he said in forced whisper, looking up the stairs.

"We'll hear her," Beth snarled, impatiently reaching up to grab him and twist him to his knees, scissoring his face to her soaking wet quim with her rugged old thighs, locking her ankles and squeezing hard. "Now EAT MY PUSSY!"

Jared obeyed, unable to extricate his face from Beth's punishing thighs, lapping through the hair and sucking her clit, which always made her cum fast. She groaned, rolling her head side to side in the pile of dirty panties and bras and socks, quivering her thighs on his face as she neared orgasm. He sucked harder, faster, his dick hard in his shorts again as he oralized his sex-crazed wife in the steamy hot basement of her best friend.

The insanity of the moment was overpowering, making him dizzy and then realizing it was the lack of oxygen doing it as Beth's thighs squeezed harder. She cupped his head in her hands, pulling herself into a half crunch, eyes closed, biting her lip as she powered her cunt to his face, soaking it with her orgasmic gel.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" she grunted in low snarling growls, cumming on his mouth and squeezing so hard with her relentlessly crushing thighs she nearly knocked Jared out.

The floor above creaked as they heard Susan run down the stairs from her room to the basement door. Beth quickly unlocked her thighs from Jared's head and stood, pulling her shorts up and winking at her husband.

"Straighten up," she whispered, and then eyeing his stiff dick in his shorts, "and sit down and hide that thing, for God's sake!"

He plunked down into a nearby chair near the washing machine just as Susan waltzed downstairs, dropping more clothes at his feet and smiling.

"Hey, you two," she said cautiously, eyeing their sweaty faces, Jared's wetter than his wife's. "Just what have you two been doing down here? Jared, you're a mess, so sweaty..."

She bent over and looked at his face, laughing and picking up a pair of panties to wipe his mouth and cheeks. He pulled away, aghast.

"I'm fine, Susan, I'm fine," he stammered. "Just...it's hot down here, that's all..."

"Shit, I forgot, gotta make a business call," Beth suddenly said, giving Susan a wink out of Jared's eyeshot. "Only be a few. Jared, come upstairs, it's gotta be cooler up there by now."

"Oh, no, Jared's gonna give me a hand with," Susan said, "uh, with my laundry? Aren't you Jared?"

"He never gives ME a hand with laundry, how rude!" Beth said in mock indignation, running up the stairs.

"Jesus Christ, Susan, this has to stop!" Jared groaned, head in his hands.

"It will," Susan snarled, peeling off her short shorts and walking behind the seated man, suddenly pulling his head back and straddling it, scissoring his neck in her thighs and burying his face inside her sweaty ass cheeks. "When you're done eating my asshole!"

"MGMLFFF!" he screamed, a muffled cry in her meaty, wrinkled butt.

The smell was overpowering, ripe and raw, as her hairy asshole opened around his nose, taking it deep inside, her thighs clamped tight to his neck, holding his face in place. She groaned, twisting her hips, rubbing her sweaty cunt on his chin, grinding herself off. She leaned forward, freeing his dick from his shorts, stroking it rapidly. Jared groaned in the suffocating heat of her punishing ass as she jerked him.

"Lick it, baby," she cooed. "Lick my stinky asshole!"

He had no choice, slicing his tongue into the gripping ring of her sticky, wet asshole, burying it as deeply as he could, driven by a mounting passion courtesy of Susan's relentless hand. She stroked it harder and faster, twisting her small fingers around the head and pulsating them on the sensitive underside. He moaned, clutching her scissoring thighs in his hands, pulling at her ass to gain some air as he plunged his tongue deeper inside.

"That's it, baby, that's it," she cooed. "C'mon, deeper, eat that dirty asshole deeper...feels good doesn't it, my hand on your dick! You're gonna blow aren't ya, baby, you gonna cum for my hand while you suck out my tasty asshole!"

She leaned over more, her delicious ass stretching around his face, making him strain to keep his tongue inside the clenching hole. She smiled at his efforts to satisfy her, using both hands on him now, one mauling his swollen balls, the other jerking him hard and fast, his copious precum lubricating her slender fingers as they worked his dick head.

He felt his balls work toward their release, twitching in their sacs, and he let out a low, guttural growl into the suffocating wet heat of her ass. Playfully, she wet one of her fingers and slipped it into his ass, knuckle deep, making him wince in pain that gave way to pleasure as she tickled his prostate.

"That should do it, stud," she laughed, fingering his ass harder and faster.

They heard Beth's voice nearing the stairs, saying "Yes, will do, I'll send those forms a little later today. Thanks again."

Susan giggled and freed Jared's soaking face from her scissor hold and ass smother, and he frantically pulled his shorts up over his leaking dick as Susan pulled her shorts on just as Beth trotted down the stairs.

"Work, I swear, it never ends," she sighed. "And how's the work coming down here? You two kids behaving yourselves?"

"What? What, don't be...silly, she was...we...laundry," Jared mumbled, sitting in the chair and trying not to look his wife in the eye.

"Honey, you're a mess, your face, it's all...wet and sticky, this is ridiculous," she said dominantly, taking his hand. "Upstairs, now, let's get you some water. Susan, do you mind?"

"Not at all, baby," Susan cooed. "You take care of your little hubby here, I'll finish loading the machines and come up and join you."

Beth led Jared upstairs and plopped him onto the living room couch, standing before him, hands on hips.

"Now then," she snarled, pulling the crotch of her shorts aside and straddling his lap, freeing his dick and fitting it to her furry chasm. "Where were we?"

"God, Beth, no, no, no!" he groaned, head lolling side to side as she rode him hard, taking him swollen-balls deep into her hairy pussy. "Goddam...Susan's right...oh fuck...oh fuck..."

"Don't cum yet baby, save it for later, I'll be VERY angry if you cum and don't save it for later," she growled, lifting her top to bury his moaning face into her sweaty tits, suffocating him. "Not yet..."

He cupped her madly flailing ass in his trembling fingers, massaging the soft, white flesh, caressing every sag and wrinkle, trying not to think about how good it felt. But it did, it always did and now he found himself thrusting up to meet her downward strokes, his balls aching from being teased for so long. He was about to cum, when they heard Susan's footsteps on the basement stairs.

"Shit," Beth growled, pulling off and straightening up, sitting on Jared's lap and mischievously pulling his cock into her, around the crotch of her shorts, pulling a blanket over her lap just as Susan appeared.

12