Gill Ch. 03

Story Info
Wounded GI gets "care" from unexpected places.
11.4k words
4.74
13.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Reading the first two chapters will help understand the following better. Strong sexual content.

*****

Several weeks passed and Gill, Dom and Linda adjusted to the living arrangements very well. The girls loved to care for Gill and Gill was very grateful for the medical care they provided. He was quite disabled with the loss of all of his right arm, leg and hip. He had short left leg and arm stumps. The leg stump helped him be able to sit up in his wheelchair. A stump bucket on the right hip made him level when he sat. He had a simple left prosthetic arm with hooks. A self powered wheelchair that he operated with his hooks let him get around good and he also had a manual wheelchair that the girls pushed.

Gill had learned to do quite a bit with his arm. He was able to feed himself, urinate and sign his name among other things. The girls also loved for him to use it when they had sex with him. Gill and Dom were very much attracted to each other and slept together. Dom allowed Linda to have sex with him...for now. Dom and Linda were also lovers, both bi-sexual.

The girls had learned how to drive the van that Gill bought. It had a lift to get him with his wheelchair into the back of the van and the chair was anchored for safety. Linda worked 7 am to 3:30 pm and Dom worked 3 pm to 11:30 pm at the Naval Hospital ICU. Gill had been their patient and moved in with them after the many months he was there. It was only during the hour or so that the girls came and went to work that he was alone. He was able to manage more and more being able to take care of himself, so it was not a problem if they both had to be gone.

Gill was going into the hospital once or twice a week for physical therapy (PT). Diane was his therapist and she also had an amputated left arm, above the elbow (AE) and hook prosthesis. She also had a "bionic" arm that she used when teaching patients with that type of arm. They had gotten along very well and she helped him progress very rapidly in his treatment.

One day Diane and Dom ran into each other and Diane asked Dom if she could visit Gill at home. Dom asked with or without her arm and Diane answered without. Dom said then it is a social call and Diane said yes. Dom said sure, it would be ok with her and she told her she had done a fantastic job of teaching Gill how to use his arm. She deserved the benefit Dom said grinning. They hugged and Diane went back to work. No one knew she, Dom, Linda and Trudy (who was not married then) had been lovers for some time right after Diane was injured. She had been a medic on a naval ship and was hurt in a hatch accident. Her arm was severely injured and had to be amputated later.

Diane and Linda had met one day when she was a patient after her surgery. They all got to be friends and it went from there. Diane had been very interested in the process at PT when she got her arm and learned very quickly how to use it. She and the other therapists did a trial program with Diane teaching other arm amputees and it worked very well. She was transferred by the Navy to there instead of going back to her ship or being discharged. Like Dom and Linda, Diane had also become a devote of amputees. She had really been turned on by Gill but she knew he and Dom were an item.

A couple of days later Dom found out she had to work a day shift for a refresher class she needed for her certification. She called Diane and asked if that was not one of her days off and she said yes it was. Dom told her of the situation and asked if Diane would go over and fix lunch for Gill and that could be the excuse for her being there. Dom would indicate when she told Gill that it was ok with her for him to be with her and repay her teaching him about his arm. Diane told her thanks and she would see he got lots to eat. They laughed and disconnected.

That night Dom told Gill about the need for her to be gone during the day and that Diane was going to come by late morning and fix lunch. Gill was surprised and looked at Dom that way. She told him that whatever else happened was up to them and she had no problem with it. She then told Gill about the relationship between the four girls earlier. Gill said then she is one of the "family" and Dom said yes. He understood what was going on now. That night when he and Dom were alone in bed he asked her if she was ok with Linda and now Diane having sex with him. She turned to him and asked if he loved her. Gill was a little surprised, again, as the word had never been used before.

Without hesitation he said yes, he did love her. Dom said she loved him and until they both decided different, she did not have a problem with sex in the family...for now. Her love for him was based on much more than sex. They hugged and kissed and he went to sleep in Dom's arms. Dom and Linda got Gill up the next morning and situated him with some things to do. They left for work and Gill was anxious for Diane to get there. She did and the first thing he noticed was she was not wearing her arm. He had never seen her without it. The very short stump was sticking out of a sleeveless tank top.

They went out on to the patio and talked for a while. Diane finally asked if he wanted to go for a skinny dip before lunch. He said that sounded good and she stood and slid her shorts and then top off. She had nothing on underneath it and Gill thought she looked fantastic. She had almost no breast tissue, just very large nipples and areolas. She helped him out of his clothing and spent some time looking at his injuries. She had never seen all of him naked and his totally missing right arm and hip. After seeing him she said it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen and leaned down to kiss him. She could see he was getting very hard. She was now very wet.

Gill talked her through how the lift worked and she got him into the pool. They swam and splashed for some time and decided it was time to get out. Gill had been able to see her pussy was shaved on the lower part by her lips and just above her clit and the rest had naturally curly hair about it. Her stump was very scared and it looked like she had been through quite an ordeal. She saw him looking at it and told him what had happened causing her to lose it. She said it was the best thing that had ever happened to her. They were now out of the pool and Gill said he would like to get on the lounge with her.

She pushed his wheelchair over to it and helped him transfer. As she started to get next to him he told her he would like for her to sit on her face. Diane got him flat and straddled his mouth. He told her he loved how her nipples puffed out. She laughed and said she should get a boob job and Gill said no, she was perfect, sexy as hell that way. She finished squatting down and he started licking her with his tongue and sticking it up into her vagina. She thought he seemed to have a very long tongue. His lips nibbled the hood of her clit and it did not take much of that for it to stick out.

He grasp it with his lips and gently with his teeth and pulled and stimulated it. Diane came all of a sudden making lots of noise as she did. She told him no one had ever done that to her just that way. She looked over her shoulder and saw his cock standing up and turned around to it. Changing position she took him in her mouth and put her pussy in his face again. Gill was able to eat her as she took him in. She had a little trouble getting much of him in the first time he was so thick. She was able to get his purple head and the back side of it in causing Gill to ask her to go easy, he wanted to cum in her pussy first.

She took her mouth off of his cock and moved over enough to use her short left arm stump on his ball. Gill could tell what she was doing and said it felt great. She laughed and sat up moving her pussy over his huge cock. She looked down on him and said she was going to try and get him into her and guided his head into her pussy. As she started down she got a startled look on her face as his cock stretched her vagina open. She made small up and down movements to keep the both of them lubricated. Diane was a small woman, 5'2" and weighed less than 100 lbs. Gill felt sure he was the biggest thing she had ever seen or tried to get into her.

She had told him she was on the pill and wanted to feel him shoot in her so he did not have to use a rubber. He wished he did have one on though, as her tight pussy was getting him close to Cumming. He told her to stop for a few and what the problem was. She grinned and said thanks for warning her, she did want more of him in before he filled her with cum. After his ball relaxed back down, he told her to go ahead for more. He was able to look down and watch his cock sliding into her and saw that her clit was forced way out of its hood. Diane saw what he was looking at and got some more in her.

By the time she felt him bottom out in the back of her vagina, he was only in 2/3rds of the way. She knew it was enough for now and as soon as she could she started moving up and down on it. Between watching her stump flail around and his cock go into her shaved pussy lips he did not know how long he could control himself. She banged herself hard, with his cock, into her cervix and she started Cumming hard. Gill later followed and filled her with his warm cum. When she felt him squirting her cervix she kept on Cumming even harder.

Diane fell over on to his chest with him still impaled in her. She continued having spasms for a couple of minutes. She looked up at him and squeezed her vaginal muscles and forced him out of her well stretched pussy. Gill could feel their juices flow down onto his ball and down his crack. She pulled herself up to his lips and they kissed for a while. She moved down to his now smaller cock and took it into her mouth savoring the mixture. The way she was sitting, Gill could see that her vagina was still stretched wide open and if the light had been just a little better he could have seen her cervix.

He directed her to the towels and she went over to the poolside shower and rinsed herself off and got one wet. She came back to him and cleaned him up and asked if he was ready for something else to eat. He laughed and said he was hungry for food now. Diane was sitting by him and he said the next time they got together should be better for her. She immediately got tears in her eyes and said there probably would not be a next time. The Navy was going to send her around to all of their rehab centers and she was going to find amputees and instruct them on how to teach prosthetic use to wounded warriors.

Gill extended his arm stump to her inviting her into his arm and they shared some tears together. He told her he would miss her but it sounded like a fantastic opportunity for her. She said yes, she was looking forward to it very much. Gill followed her into the kitchen and she fixed lunch for them. They finished and she cleaned up and Gill asked her to go back to the guest room with him. She followed behind his chair. Gill transferred to the bed and invited her to join him.

He asked her to sit close to her so he could examine her stump. It was small, short and the end of it was not cut straight across. Instead it tapered down from the outside of her arm to a point on the inside of the arm. The bone seemed to end in the middle of the taper. There was a lot of scaring all the way up to her shoulder. Grinning she asked if he liked it and he said very much. Diane moved down to his leg amputations and studied both the short left stump and the totally missing right leg and hip. She said it would be difficult to determine which one she liked most. She wished she had a lot of time to study the question.

In that position Gill asked her to roll over on her back and with some difficulty he got between her legs. He asked her to open up wide and pull her knees back which she did. He wiggled himself up further and started licking and sucking her pussy. It seemed that every time he added her clit to the mixture, she orgasmed. They both lost count over the next 20 minutes how many she had but it was several, more than she ever had. After Diane rested for a couple of minutes she moved around to his face and said he was the best lover she had ever had. She asked how he wanted her to do him.

Gill told her he would like her to fuck him again. He loved to watch his cock slide into her tight pussy. She said great, she wanted it that way also. He told her there was some lubrication in the bedside table and to get it. She did and helped him turn on his back. He was already long and hard...and big. She grabbed his cock and could not even get her fingers around it and told him it would be something she remembered for the rest of her life. She played with his ball for a few seconds then straddled him.

Diane dribbled some lub on his cock and spread it down his shaft. She used what was left on her hand to lub her slit and the entrance to her vagina. She raised herself up and moved into position, guided him to the opening and lowered herself slowly down. The lubrication was a tremendous help and he slid in without any discomfort at all. They both felt him bottom out and they grinned at each other. Diane just sat there enjoying the very full feeling. She reached behind her and took hold of his ball playing with it as she sat there. They took turns flexing their Kegel muscles stimulating each other.

Diane let go of his ball and leaned forward putting her hand on his armless shoulder. She started rocking back and forth. Gill told her he had a lot to look at the way she was positioned. Her stump that just swung freely as she moved, her fantastic flat chest and large nipples and his big cock sliding in and out of her hairless pussy. She looked between her legs and saw what he was seeing. Quite a bit more of it had stretched her out this time. She screwed him very slowly wanting it to last a long time for her.

She stopped a few minutes later and pushed herself down on him more and all of it was in her pussy now. See beamed with satisfaction. She looked down at Gill and said now she was going to fuck him good. She did a little of everything, up and down then around, squeezed her vaginal muscles, leaned her pelvis forward and hit his pubic bone, slid all the way up his cock until just the tip was in her and slammed back down. Gill had learned how to use his leg stump and be able to thrust into her pussy a little bit. He was glad she had gotten him off so good earlier or he would have never been able to last this long.

Diane had had a couple of good orgasms by now and wondered what it would take to get Gill to blow. She finally stopped and asked if he was going to and he said he did not think he could. She got herself off one more time and climbed off. She lay beside him for a while then an idea came to her. She took him into her mouth; he had shrunk some, and sucked him. She loved the taste of herself and the lub which had some kind of flavor to it. Gill got hard again and as she was using her mouth she got her middle finger lubricated. With no leg or hip in the way she had a direct shot to Gill's anal opening and she stuck her finger in and went for his prostate.

She quickly found it and massaged it. Within seconds he was filling her mouth with his cum. He was able to produce 4 squirts and she got a good taste of him. She sucked him dry and cleaned him off and then pushed herself up with her one arm. They looked at each other worn out. Diane went into the bathroom and washed her hand and brought back a warm, wet towel and cleaned Gill then herself. She dropped the towel on the floor and got in beside him. They kissed for several minutes and both said fantastic at the same time. They laughed and she said great minds think alike. They both then had tears in their eyes knowing it was probably the last time.

Diane looked at the clock and said she had better get going as the girls were due home shortly. Gill asked if she wanted to stay and tell them the news and she said no, it would be too hard for her here. She would catch them at work. He could tell them tonight if he wanted. Gill said he understood and told her he would miss her. He asked that she please keep in touch, he was sure Dom would not mind. She said she would. She got Gill off the bed and straightened it up. She took a shower, dressed, gave him a long kiss and left. Gill could still smell her on him and had special feeling for her. She, and Dom, had taught him a lot to be able to survive.

The girls got home a little later and were chattering about the class they just had. Both agreed there was a lot of new stuff about treating war injuries. They had dinner and decided to swim some. Dom noticed that Gill was subdued but did not say anything. After they got out of the pool and he was on the double lounge he asked both of them to join them. Linda laughed and said looks like an orgy tonight! Gill said no, not tonight and told them about Diane. They were both in shock that she was leaving but thought the opportunity was fantastic. Dom asked Gill why he had not asked her to stay and he said he did but it was too hard for her. He told them she would see them at work.

The news sort of put a damper on the evening and especially for Linda as she was the first to have her as a friend and lover. She quietly went to her room. Dom and Gill cuddled and he told her Diane was really broken up about leaving. She said she was sure she was as she had a lot of friends here. She said she would find a going away present for her, maybe a nice, big, roll around suitcase since she would be traveling a lot. Gill thought that was a good idea. They went in and finished cleaning the kitchen and headed to bed. Gill took a shower with her but neither seemed to be interested in sex tonight.

Linda had quietly slipped out in the morning and Dom and Gill did not awaken until 8:30. Dom helped him get up and put his arm on. They had a bite for breakfast and went to the store for the weekly grocery trip. Gill liked to get out with Dom for this trip. He got lots of looks and several women gave him big smiles and licked their lips. They got back to the house and put things away and Dom told him she wanted him as a lunch appetizer. They went back to the bedroom and Dom got him undressed and into bed. She said for him to keep his arm on.

They spent some time kissing and then when she felt she was wet enough and Gill was hard enough she sat on his cock. It slid all the way into her and when bottom was reached she asked him to grab hold of her nipple with his hooks. He did and she held it in place there while she screwed him. Gill was getting better at using his leg stump to be able to thrust some during sex. After they both came she fell forward on him and they kissed for some time again. Dom then got up and went into the kitchen and fixed them lunch. She brought it back to the bedroom and fed him along with herself.

After they were finished she said she now wanted him for desert. She arranged some pillows behind him and took him in her mouth. They had worked out a position that while she was sucking him she could lay and Gill be able to use his hooks on her pussy. He directed her to move just a little and he started playing with her as she sucked him. It did not take long for Gill to cause her to cum but his ball never tightened in his sack so she knew pre cum was all she was going to get from him. She smiled to herself as she thought Diane must have really drained him yesterday. She knew how small Diane was and wondered if she ever got much of Gill's cock in her.

It was not long before she had to get ready for work so she got Gill up and dressed and back in his wheelchair. She wanted to go early so she could find Diane and say good bye. She found her in PT and her eyes were red. A lot of people had heard and had been to see her. Dom was able to get her alone in an office and they hugged and kissed. Dom told her she was so glad she had let her spend time with Gill. She could never have lived with herself if Diane had left without that happening. Diane thanked her and said yes, she appreciated having that time with him also. She hoped Gill and Dom had a great life together, she was very lucky to have him.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers