Gilligan's Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The tease
The tease
44 Followers

She knew she could do it if she just opened her throat and let him drive his cock home. She wanted so badly to make him cum. She was so excited she couldn't believe how much she wanted to feel the Professor cum!

The Professor decided to take charge by gripping her pigtails and driving his cock all the way down her throat hard with the first stroke. It took her by surprise and when she swallowed, she ended up with his nine-inch dick completely buried in her mouth. He started humping her hard and fast giving her no chance to catch her breath.

At first, she thought she was going to gag, but she overcame her fear. She relaxed her throat and started to time her breathing to the thrust of his cock. She was also using just her nails on his balls, stoking them lightly with each push of his cock down her throat. He found a rhythm and she sucked hard on every thrust.

"Ugh, uh sllupp uh slllupppppp um-um-um. Slllupp." The noises coming from her mouth were incredible! He was driving as fast and deep as he could and she was taking it all!

He then reached down and cupped her pussy in his hand and it was too much for him. Her virgin mouth was giving him the best blowjob of his life and soon he knew he'd be fucking the little virgin pussy he felt in his hand! He felt his balls swell and his cum rise to the surface and there was no stopping it. He was going to cum in her mouth.

"Here it comes, Mary Ann. Swallow hard," he commanded her, "You need to swallow every drop."

With a wicked smile on his face he slammed his cock into her mouth and exploded, forcing her head onto him and holding it there.

"Oh! OOOOHHHH YA! FUCK YES! HERE IT COMES BABY! SUCK IT ALL DOWN! FUCK YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!"

She felt his cock force its way deep into her throat and he held it there. Then she felt the explosion of cum in her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed and she thought she would never swallow it all! She was determined to get every drop but she felt some leak out and run down her chin. His cum had a salty taste to it, but otherwise wasn't bad. When he removed his dick she wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and sucked them dry by sticking them in her mouth.

He was so glad he decided to skip jerking off that morning so he had a full load for her.

He removed his hand from her pussy as she sat up. He knew she was still on fire because her cotton shorts were soaked and he could smell her sex on his hand. He was, on the other hand, drained. He needed to recharge.

She couldn't believe he grabbed her pussy and stroked her clit like that. It felt soooo goood! She was extremely horny now and wished he hadn't stopped rubbing her. She was fidgeting, crossing and uncrossing her legs subconsciously trying to get some relief.

The Professor decided it was time for some range of motion exercises. This would give him some much-needed time to recoup. He had drawn two footprints facing the wall on the floor and had Mary Ann step into them.

He then had her bend this way and that. He always kept at least one hand on her and brushed her pussy, tits, or ass constantly as he positioned her. He especially enjoyed when she had to bend over forward and reach as far as possible behind her spread legs. Her shorts road up the outline of her pussy showed.

He placed his left hand on her ass as he bent to get the measurement, letting his hand "slip" and caress the folds of her pussy. This measurement for some reason had to be taken over a few times. Each time he took the opportunity to stroke her pussy again, just enough stimulation to keep her excited.

He stood her up. "Okay. Good. Take off your shorts and panties for the next part of the examination," She complied willingly. She was so hot and ready, she was ripped her clothes off. He sat her back up on the table and spread her legs at the knees slightly, stepping between them.

"Now I am going to give you a reflex test. Now, I don't have a suitable hammer so I am going to use my tongue. I will lick you in sensitive spots and see how your reflexes react."

Mary Ann looked hesitant. She didn't like to be tickled. "Are you sure this is the best way?"

"I can honestly say it's the best way I can think of."

He had one hand on each thigh now, looking into her eyes reassuringly. He was slowly rubbing his hands up and down the inside of her thighs. It was driving her crazy! She just wanted to cum so bad!

"Okay," she said.

So he laid her back with her knees in the air and placed her feet up on the edge of the table. He kept his hands on the inside of her thighs and knelt down by her ankles.

"I have to feel the muscle in the inside of your thighs to see if one or both legs respond to my tongue since I can't lick you and see them at the same time."

His hand had slid up her thighs to just below her pussy. If he rotated his hands, he could touch her pussy easily. The Professor then licked the length of the bottom of her right foot.

"UHHHGGGHHH!" she cried as she tried to pull her foot away. When she returned, he had repositioned his hand, so it caressed her pussy. He then moved his hand away.

"Okay, Mary Ann?"

Oh, yes, you just caught me off guard and it tickles." The sensation of having his hand touching her pussy was too much for her. She wanted it again. "Go ahead when you're ready Professor." She braced for the next onslaught.

The Professor continued licking. First, he licked her feet and the inside of her ankles and then, the back of her calves and the inside of her knees. He eventually dropped the pretense of pulling his hand away from her pussy after each lick. Instead he let one finger rest along the length of her slit and let it ride up and down each time she jump from one of his tongue lashings.

Finally, he lifted her legs straight up and held them by the back of her knees. He then lowered his head down to the crease on side of her pussy and gave a long slow lick,

"OOOHHHHH! OHHHH MY! UH-UH UH," she cried.

The Professor then licked the other side of her pussy the same way. He stuck his tongue in her ass and licked straight up, stopping first to ream her butt hole, then to shove his tongue deep into her clit, and then finding her clit and circling it with his tongue.

She was wiggling her ass, lost in passion. The sensations were unbelievable. His tongue kept stroking her clit and he placed a finger at the entrance of her pussy.

"EEEEEYYYYEEEEEE AH! OOH! OH! UHUHUH!" she screamed as his finger entered her. Her breathing was keeping time with her hips. He knew she was going to cum soon. He stood up and backed away from her, holding her legs up in the same position.

"NOOooooooooooo don't stop please!" she suddenly pleaded. She was sooo close!

He stood and enjoyed the sight of Mary Ann grinding her hips into the air trying to find something to rub against so she could cum. She was hoping to make contact with anything that might finish her off. She was now ready for him and she was going to get it good!

"Oh, I'm so close! Please, Professor, help me!" she begged.

"Well, Mary Ann, your reflexes are perfect," he said just to tease her, "Now I need to take your temperature. I going to place a long hard object in your pussy to see just how hot it is!" He chuckled to himself as he approached her pussy with his now rock-hard cock.

He was standing, cock in hand, at the entrance of her pussy. He slowly eased forward until the head made contact with her cunt lips, then slowly slid it into her waiting pussy. Finally, the moment he had been dreaming about was here! HE WAS ABOUT TO FUCK MARY ANN AND TAKE HER VIRGINITY!

He pumped a couple inches of his cock in and out slowly because she was so unbelievably tight. She had her eyes closed and was rocking her head from side to side.

He pressed forward until he felt her hymen, then he pressed though and shoved his cock in to the hilt.

" OOOWWWW OHH OOWWWW OHH MY GOD THAT FEELS SOOO GOOOOD!!!!" She screamed. "I want you to FUCCCKK MEEEE!" There, she had said it. She really wanted it to be the Professor.

He waited buried deep inside her feeling her pussy spasm around his cock.

"Yes Oh yes that's sooooo good. Uh hu UH HU OH OH OH I'M COOOOMMMMINNNGGGG PROFESSOR! OH HO OH HO OHOHOHH! YES I'm CCUUUMMMING. OHOHOHOHOHOHO"

He was glad he had just cum from her blowjob or he would have cum with her.

The Professor continued to pump his cock in and out as she came for several minutes. He played with her clit and her tits while he continued to fuck her hard. He stopped and rolled her over on the table so she was doubled over it. He readjusted his cock, found her pussy, and started pumping her from behind. He was watching his dick be sucked in and out of her pussy. He pushed his dick in to the hilt and held it there. He waited and felt his cum well up in his balls.

"Okay that's good," he mumbled to no one. He then slid his dick slowly out of her cunt forcing her to shift her ass back to try and keep him in her pussy. He finally fell right out. He had come up with yet another brilliant idea.

"Just one more exam, Mary Ann, and that's the prostate!" He stuck his fingers in the coconut oil on the side of the table. He spread it lightly over her cheeks and started to work a finger in and out of her ass.

"Oh, that feels funny." She didn't know if she liked the sensation or not. She spread her legs and relaxed her spincter muscle, making it easier for him.

"It will feel a lot better in a moment." He said as he worked his whole finger into her ass and then began to rotate it around.

"Humm, what's this?" he tried to sound professional. He then drove his finger in to the hilt and rotated it. He continued forcing his finger deep and twisting it around as if he was trying to feel something.

"Do you feel that?"

"I don't know!" she stammered. The twisting of his finger drove her wild. She rocked her hips on his finger. She knew she didn't want him to stop. His fingers had her all hot again.

"I think I fell something Professor."

He removed his finger.

"OHHHH NOOO! Can you try feeling it again?" she asked, holding her ass high in the air and rotating it in slow circular motions.

It was such a turn on to see her so hot!

"Yes, I can try again," he said. This time he returned to her ass, shoved two fingers deep in her asshole, and twisted them wickedly.

"OOHHHHH! OHHH YES!" she cried with happiness. " Can you feel it now, Professor?"

He twisted and rammed his fingers around and around again. "No I'm afraid I can't quite reach it to make it out. I'll have to use something longer."

With that, he pulled his finger from her ass and placed his still throbbing erection at the entrance of her ass. He dipped his fingers into the coconut oil again and spread it over his cock.

"Here, let me try this." He pushed his coconut-oiled cock against her ass and, once past her sphincter muscle, rammed his cock home.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes that's sooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood! Ohhhh stick in deep Professor! OHH YEEEESSSSSSS!"

"I can feel something deep in there but I can't make it out. Let's me see if I can feel it by rubbing against it," the Professor then proceeded to pump his cock in and out of her tight virgin ass, eventually losing all control. He knelt up on the step stool and literally tried to "rip her a new asshole" by driving his cock as deep and hard as he could.

"Yes, I believe this will work," he moaned as he started to increase his speed. He reached underneath her and put two fingers in her cunt. He started stroking his cock through the thin wall separating her ass and her pussy. He felt his cock explode in her ass as he slammed it home.

"Oh, fucking yes. Oh fuck me good!" cried the Professor as he finished filling her with cum. She felt him cum and it sent her over the edge. She came with the Professor as he filled her ass with cum.

When he finished, he pulled his cock out and squeezed both cheeks of her ass in his hands and said, "Remember, you need a dose of mans-seed every day."

"Could you take my temperature every day too?" she asked sheepishly.

"Of course Mary Ann. I'm as concerned about your health as you are."

"Oh this is so much better than some silly old shot, Professor."

"I couldn't agree with you more, Mary Ann. I couldn't agree with you more!"

He watched as she put on her clothes, completely at ease being naked in front of him. This being marooned business might not be so bad. After all, he still had Ginger to examine.

The tease
The tease
44 Followers