Gilmore Girls: Bad Girl Lane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,177 Followers

"Ooohhh, God, ooohhh, this is good. Fuck me, don't stop, yes, carry on. Ooooh, urrrghh, Lane..." Rory gripped the bed and cried out in pleasure, obviously enjoying her first big dong immensely.

Lane's tongue continued to play with her BFF's tits, sucking and licking at the nubs, keeping them stiff, biting them and pulling them with her teeth. One of her hands was down, just above Rory's pussy, massaging the brunette's skin and flesh; she could feel the pressure as Aaron's twelve incher rammed into Rory's cunt, driving the hole open. With her other hand she moved round to her own butt and began to push a finger in, first her pinkie finger and once that had gone fully in, replacing with her larger middle finger. She wanted to be prepared for when Aaron finished fucking Rory and she didn't want him to waste time on opening her butt; and it felt good – not as great as a cock, but still enough to make her quiver.

"Fuck, fuck, you're so fucking tight," grunted Aaron as he continued to pound Rory.

The brunette was gasping in pleasure in reply, "Aaaarrghh, God, yesss, fuucckk, God, God, I'm cumming, oh my God, uurrrghhh, ooooohhhh."

Lane bit down lightly on a nipple, stretching it as she pulled upwards. Her friend's back arched and she screamed, though Lane knew it was more from the effects of the big dong slamming into her than her own efforts, fun though they were. "Fuucckk, aaarrrghh, fuck," gasped Rory, her arms stretching out like she was being crucified and her hands gripping and ungripping like she was in a midst of a fit, "Uuurrrrghhh, aarrrghhh, God, fuck, yes, fuck, fuck."

As the teen quivered and quaked Lane began to worry that Rory would be getting all the fun, that Aaron would want to spend all his energy deflorinating the virgin rather than ramming his cock down the anus of the more experienced Korean. She wiggled her butt and forced her finger deeper down it, hoping to persuade the dealer to swap holes without her actually saying anything – she didn't want to appear desperate for dick, even if she was so horny that she was afire.

Whether it was energetic fingering of her ass or that Aaron had always planned to swap holes the dealer suddenly pulled his dick out of Rory, spraying her pussy cum over her the flesh round her and Lane's hand, which was still massaging them. He moved behind Lane, "You want me?"

"Yes," Lane brought her head up from Rory's tits and spread her hands out in front of her. She lifted her butt and wiggled it, "In my ass."

"Sounds like a plan," grinned Aaron. His hands took hold off Lane's buttocks and pried them apart. His big dick, still slick with Rory's cum. began to push into her hole. Lane groaned and wiggled, pushing back to help him in. Her fingers had done some of the prep, but his dong was so big and wide it still was an effort. He moved back and pressed forward again, slowly his dick gouged downwards, her walls squeezing and fighting it, her body arching back to meet him. He held her tighter and dragged himself forward "Fuck, shit, baby, that's a fucking tight as hell ass you've got Lane."

"Uurrrgh. Yes. It is. Give it me. Give it me all. Fuck my butt," Lane grunted out, terse and to the point, as she rocked and twisted, moving herself to take his huge dick. Gradually he was getting deeper, opening her, battering away the anal resistance. Lane gripped the bedding and swung herself back, feeling more of his foot long length pound down her ass, "Aaaarggh. Fuck. Bang me harder. Fuck me. I want your dick. In my ass. I want it in my butt."

Beside her Rory was recovering from her own pussy pounding and had struggled onto her knees. She was staring in fascination at the big dick ramming in and out of her friend's backhole. The brunette's hand stole down to her pussy and she began to finger-fuck herself, moaning softly, as her other hand gripped and played with the titties that Lane had been suckling.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Aaron grunted and panted as he slammed harder and harder into Lane, as they both looked at the masturbating Rory. It might have been Lane's imagination, or it might have been that her ass was starting to spread, but it seemed that Aaron was going faster and harder, his huge cock pounding deep into her hole, as he gazed at Rory. If he was Lane couldn't blame him, a naked Rory, her mouth open in lust, fingering her sweet wet snatch, was a sight, and the sounds of her moans were a further turn-on. In fact if Lane hadn't been gripping the bedding and screaming in orgasmic pleasure she'd have been diddling her own pussy looking at her friend.

Not that she needed to worry about her own sexual pleasure. Aaron's dong was deep within her now, thrusting down her anal hole and ramming at her G-spot from behind the wall. The thickness of him was spreading her, the bulging cock pressing against the walls as it slammed in, each thrust making her quiver and quake with orgasmic pleasure. "Aaarrrghh, aarrrghh. Harder. Give it me harder. Fuck me deep. Fuck me good."

He was slamming against her, his balls slapping at her cheeks as the full foot of dick dived deep into her ass. His hands gripped her sides, dragging himself forward and levering himself back, the fingers squeezing at her flesh, the nails, short and jagged, scratching at her, leaving small red weals on her sides. Sweat was covering her forehead; slowly it slid down to mist up her glasses and make the world outside seem like a fog. She could see Rory only as a pink blur, an arm moving and a body shaking. Lane closed her eyes and squealed, "Arrrrghhh, oooooh, aaaarrrghhh."

"I want to join in," giggled Rory. Lane opened her eyes and turned her head to see her friend had moved position, no longer was she playing with herself, or at least not just with herself, now she was on her knees using one hand to balance, whilst she used the other to play with her pussy. The brunette's face was just inches away from Lane's ass and she flashed Lane a quick smile, before bringing it closer. Her mouth opened and her tongue flicked out, running over Lane's quivering cheeks and trying to get at the dick pumping in and out of her ass. Aaron was moving so fast that Rory was fighting a loosing battle, but from the feel of the flick of her tongue and the way her body quaked as she enthusiastically fingered her slot, it was a fight Rory was up for.

With Rory's tongue sliding over her the orgasmic pleasure seemed to just get better. Lane screamed and squealed, her body shuddering as with each vigorous thrust Aaron dick hammered against her G-spot, slamming through the cervix wall and making the clit quiver. The teen's insides felt like they were being put in a blender, whipping around and twisting, explosions of pleasure tearing her. "Fuck harder, fuck me harder," she screamed.

Aaron did so. His dick pounded at her butt as he slammed against her, his muscular body ramming her forward. Rory moved position again; this time sliding herself under Lane so that she was below her friend's pussy. Lane squealed and squeaked as Rory's tongue dived in, lapping at her wet slot. It was heaven; blissful pleasure flowing through her as both her holes were filled and serviced, cock and tongue working together in a harmonious whole of ecstasy. Her body arched and twisted, "Fuuucckk, yessss."

"Fuck, yes," grunted Aaron, almost like an echo. He groaned and stopped moving, so suddenly it was like he had hit a wall. The reason became clear soon enough as his cock twitched and pumped, shooting his cum into her tight hole, filling it with his white, velvety sperm. He pulled himself out and collapsed on the bed.

"Me next," said Rory, pulling herself from beneath Lane, any shyness had long gone, "I want it in my butt as well."

"Give him a few minutes," said Lane.

Rory shook her head and smiled, "Use your mouth to get him hard Lane."

Rory was her best friend and Lane was more than willing to do that favour for her. She smiled, "Okay."

Still on her hands and knees she moved position so that her mouth was over Aaron and began to lick his flaccid cock, coated as it was with his and her cum and juice. She had just begun, not enough to get any reaction, when she felt Rory behind her. The brunette's hand gripped the young Korean's butt and pulled apart the cheeks. Lane gasped, her breath gushing into her lungs in a rush, as Rory's tongue entered her asshole. It swirled round and round the open hole, licking at the cum and slurping it down. Lane let out a moan of pleasure as Rory probed further in, finding the goo and pushing it around and down or lapping it into her throat like it was cream for a cat. Deeper and deeper Rory went, exploring Lane's most intimate hole, until she couldn't get any further, her face lodged between the cheeks and her tongue wiggling in Lane's open hole.

"MMmnnn," Lane moaned in pleasure and sent her tongue down Aaron's shaft. Lane's skills and the sound and sight of Rory's anal slurping were arousing and soon Aaron was hard again. Lane's mouth opened and she took the dong between her lips, moving slowly down, feeling it stretch her lips as she went further. She slid up, leaving a trail of saliva marking her passage. She'd only been able to fit in half the dick so she went down again, quivering in pleasure as Rory did to her ass what she was doing to Aaron. He lay back and relaxed as the two teens used their mouths to satisfy, slurping and sucking sounds filling the room.

Lane's ass was closing, forcing Rory's tongue back. The teen continued to lick the hole, but less deeply. Lane didn't mind, her friend had cleaned out most of the anal cream pie in the most delightful way and even as the tongue exited the pleasure of it remained. She carried on sucking Aaron's cock, making sure it was ready for Rory's virginal ass – she remembered how it had felt the first time a cock had gone up her butthole and she wanted it as lubed as possible for her friend. She was still struggling to fit it all in her mouth when Rory's head appeared next to hers. The brunette smiled, "Let me help."

She didn't wait for an answer, but started to lick round the balls and the bottom of his shaft. Lane lifted her head up off the cock, she wouldn't be able to fit any more in, certainly not with Rory getting in the way, but if she couldn't suck she could lick. Her tongue moved round the top, cleaning the polished end and down the shaft. The two teens giggled as their tongues touch, intertwining round the huge cock, before separating and continuing to slide round. Aaron groaned, "Fuck, this is hot, two cuties on my dick."

Neither answered, both to intent on washing the prick, cleaning it of cum and leaving it slippery and shiny and hard as iron, ready for anal action. Their tongues flicked and slid, wiping it with their saliva.

But there was more to be done to prepare Rory for her anal stuffing, than just lubing the dick with spit. Lane lifted her head from Aaron and said to Rory, "You keep on licking it, make it nice and wet for your ass." Rory nodded and ran her tongue up the shaft. Lane smiled at her friend and carried on, "I'm just going to work your butt, get it ready."

"Oh, sure," giggled Rory, stopping licking the dick for a moment.

Lane moved behind her. Rory's firm teen butt was quivering as the teen lapped. It looked so enticing that Lane wondered why she'd never tried it on before. She gripped the cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing the small, tight, virgin fuckhole. Rory quivered and moaned a little louder as Lane put her mouth down there and ran her tongue between the cheeks and over the hole. She moved up and down, soaking the hole with her spit, covering it with saliva.

"Oooohhh," Rory gave a small gasp as Lane pushed her finger into the tight hole. Some of the saliva went in as well, oozing down the hole opened by the digit. Lane moved her finger round, pushing and tickling, expanding the virgin territory like she was a settler clearing forest. Rory gave another series of small moans and gasps, temporarily bringing her head up from the dick to squeal her pleasure. Lane fingered deeper and harder, pushing her digit as far as it could, working it back and forth, alternating the finger with spitting into the hole, making it wet and ready. Rory quivered again, "Oooohhh."

"I think she's ready for something bigger," grinned Aaron.

Lane agreed; it was time. She pulled her head away from Rory and looked at Aaron, lying back, his torso rippling and his big cock, wet with her friend's spit, standing up like a skyscraper. "Don't bother to move," Lane said, "It'll be easier for Rory if she goes down on you."

"Hey, whatever," nodded Aaron, "I can lie back and think of... something."

Lane "Ror, I'll help you in." Rory nodded, her face a mix of nervousness and excitement. "You can go down as fast or slow as you want," Lane continued. She got up and helped position her friend so that she was hovering over the huge dick. Lying on the bed beside Rory Lane took hold off her friend's tummy and lower back and gently guided her down until the tip of the dick was just an inch below the teen. The diminutive Korean smiled at her friend, "You ready?"

Rory nodded, "I am."

"Down you go," said Lane. She let go off her friend and took hold of the dick, guiding it into the ass of Rory Gilmore. The brunette gave a small squeak as for the first time ever a dick started to enter her anus. She raised herself a little, taking herself off the dick and hovered for a moment. Lane said, "Take hold off your cheeks in your hands and pull them. Don't worry I'll guide it in." Rory did as her friend said, grabbing the cheeks and plying them apart before lowering herself. She gave another squeak as she landed on the dick, but this time she didn't raise herself, instead she forced herself down. It was only an inch or two, and given the size, she had a long time to go yet, but it was further than before. "Good, that's it," giggled Lane encouragingly.

"How am I doing?" Rory asked.

"More to go," said Lane before Aaron could say anything, "but you're doing well. It'll be sore at first, but keep going."

Rory pushed herself further down, a grimace crossed her face, but it didn't stop her taking an extra two inches. Lane let go of Aaron's dick, it was so deeply embedded in her friend's butt it didn't need any more help. Instead she sat back, sliding her fingers over her own wet pussy and giving Rory encouragement, "Good girl. You can do it. Just a few more inches. Wow, you're starting to really get down."

Aaron was speaking as well, "This is so tight. You're so fucking tight and small. Come on down baby girl, fuck my dick."

His and Lane's words were almost lost in the grunts and screams and cries from Rory, "Aaaarrrghh! Oooohhh! Fuuuccckkk. My asssss! Oooohhh!" But slowly the teen was going down, sometimes lifting herself and sometimes pushing harder, but inch by inch the cock was going up her ass and spreading her chute like it was elastic. And as it got deeper Rory was starting to see why her friend loved it in her ass and her noises changed to pleasured moans, ecstatic squeals and excited shrieks, "Aaaarrrghh! Oooohhh! Fuuuccckkk. My asssss! Oooohhh!"

Aaron gripped her waist and started hammering his dick up, the two of them moving together faster and harder, slamming together as he gave the brunette the full foot. Rory's body arched, her back bending and her hair flowing down behind her, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my butt! Fuck my asshole so fucking hard! Aaaarrrghh, fuck it with your big cock, fuck it harder!"

Aaron was really getting into his stride, raising his hips to vigorously ram his dick into Rory. The teen quivered and shook with excitement, and Lane rubbed her own cunt harder, fingering the wet pussy until she could feel herself quivering and cumming. Rory screamed again, convulsing orgasmically, "Aaaarrrghhh!"

It was so obvious that Rory was enjoying her first anal drilling. Lane knew how it felt, the feel of a big dick stretching you out, the thud of a body against yours, the intense orgasms wracking you. From Lane's experience the only thing better than an anal fucking was getting your pussy banged at the same time. The Korean smiled to herself, whilst without a second cock she couldn't quiet give Rory the same thing she could do the next best.

She moved so that she was between Rory and Aaron's legs, her face inches from Rory slot; the pussy was soaked with lust. Lane looked at her bouncing friend and giggled as she said, "You want me to eat your cunt?"

"Yes! Yes! Eat my pussy, fuck my ass! AAAArrrghh, make me cum!" Rory shrieked.

Down went Lane's mouth on the twat and she began to tongue the hole. She could feel the vibrations of the cock pounding in, making Rory quake and shake, she could hear Rory shrieks, loud and wanton, she could taste Rory cum, sweet and succulent. Lane's tongue went in deeper, sweeping round the wet hole as she explored and probed, seeking Rory's sweet spots and in the meantime slurping as much of the brunettes juice up as she could. Her hands pushed at the insides of Rory's thighs, opening the teen up, but also pushing her back further on the prong. Rory shrieked and squealed more, her pussy rising into Lane's face as the cock punched her forward, "Aaaarrrghh, urrrrghhh, fuuuuckk! I want it, I want it!"

Lane tongue darted harder in as she found the clit, racing over it like there was a time limit. Behind it she could feel the hard, fast thump of Aaron's dick hammering at the wall and stimulating the clit from behind. Rory was orgasming so vigorously she was almost bent over as her body arched and quivered, moving like she was a spitting live wire, "AAAArrrggghh... fuuucckkk! I.... Fuck me!"

"Shit," gasped Aaron and blew his load into the teen's ass. Rory gave another squeal as the warm wet goo blasted up her back hole, then with a moan she dropped off his cock and lay face-down on the bed.

Lane wasn't finished with her friend yet. She leant over her and pulled apart the brunette's ass cheeks. "Mmmnnn," she said and slid her tongue into the gaping hole, returning the favour from earlier.

"Oh Lane, that's so good," moaned her friend as the petite Korean tongue rolled over the sore spots and licked them better. Lane pulled the cheeks a little further apart so she could go deeper, taking the cum on her tongue and slurping it into her mouth. She pushed as far as she could, swivelling her tongue round and round. Slowly the walls began to close, forcing her back. She retreated slowly, her tongue darting into the hole and fighting against the closure, each lick and lap making Rory quiver and cry out in pleasure, "Oooohh". Lane carried on until she had taken as much of the sperm as she could and her tongue was just licking the top half-inch of the hole and its entrance.

Aaron got up from the bed and padded out. Lane dropped down beside Rory, "Enjoy that?"

"It was... I can see why you want to get fucked so often... it was," Rory stopped and shook her head, speechless for once.

A few moments Aaron returned with a small bag, he grinned and tossed it on the bed, "My end of the deal. I gotta say you ho's earned it."

Lane smiled, "If you want we can come back tomorrow and earn some more."

"You'll bankrupt me," said Aaron grinning. He didn't say no.

*

If you have comments on this or any others of my stories please either comment here or e-mail me.

LL72
LL72
1,177 Followers
12