Gilmore Girls: Bad Girl Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers

She continued for a few seconds more, sucking and cleaning all the cum from his dick and leaving it as good as new. Once she was sure he was finished she pulled her head back, his dick hung limply in front of him, covered with a shiny sheen. Lane felt a rush of pride as she looked at it, even flaccid it was big, but she, little tiny virginal Lane had fitted it in her mouth and sucked it off. She stood up, "I enjoyed that."

"Me too," grinned Don, like a gentleman he held the door open, "You're a little slut, you know."

"I am," said Lane, then she repeated it more proudly, "I am." She wasn't a good girl anymore she thought as she and Don returned to the others.

Up on stage the band were just finishing the set with a crash of chords and throaty screams, not necessarily in time with each other. The others greeted them as they approached, Brandon with a cheery wave and George with a sullen movement of his head, which might just a nod.

"You got your private time then?" Brandon placed an emphasis on the private time and grinned, touching his finger to his lip.

Lane mirrored his movement, there was a bit of cum exactly where he pointed and she wiped it off and then sucked her finger, before giving him an enchanting smile, "Yes."

"We're going to shoot," said George, less to Lane and more to Don. "You coming alone, or...?"

"What about it Lane," asked Don, "You wanna come to our place and party?"

Lane paused for a second, she'd already proved to herself she wasn't a good girl, by blowing a guy she hardly knew in the club's storeroom, did she want to go further? The urge in her pussy told her she did, she wanted to go back and go all the way, to really be a bad skanky slut. She smiled, "With all three of you?" The guys looked between each other as if that wasn't had been meant, but now it was mentioned it seemed like a good idea. Lane didn't let them speak before she carried on, "Yes, please." She kicked herself for adding 'please' a proper bad rock chick slut wouldn't have been so polite. "Just let me go to the bathroom and freshen up."

Soon after

It didn't take long for the four of them to return to the small house the three college boys shared; which was lucky for Lane as the thought of what was going to happen had made her as horny as a three headed unicorn. Technically, she wouldn't be having her cherry popped, as a dildo had already done that in a vigorous masturbation session whilst her Mom was down in the shop. However, she'd never had a real cock up there and she was shaking with excitement at the thought that soon she'd be having three.

She almost skipped into the front room. It was, Lane guessed, almost typically studenty, with posters of grunge bands held up by sticky-tape affixed to the wall, a carefully stacked model made of empty beer cans in the corner and few mint condition text books on the shelf. Brandon walked over to the Hi-Fi, "Let's put on some music," he said and slid in a CD. Seconds later some classic Dire Straits began to play. Lane would have preferred something louder and faster, hardcore music for hardcore fucking. CD on Brandon moved towards the kitchen, grinning, "I'll get some beer."

"Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it You play the guitar on the MTV"

Mark Knofler began to croak out the words as George and Don moved towards the sofa. Lane stayed standing in front of them, her foot began to tap automatically and her knee shake.

"That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Money for nothin' and chicks for free"

There was perhaps an appropriateness to the lyrics; whilst Lane was sure that being a rock star wasn't money for nothing, she was a chick for free. Her knee jerked a bit more and her waist wiggled as she swung round. Brandon came back into the room with four cans, eyeing her appreciatively as she moved.

"We gotta install microwave ovens Custom kitchen deliveries"

The youth offered her a beer. Lane shook her head and moved faster. The guys wanted a show, she could tell, she'd give them one, strutting her stuff like she was on stage and they were her groupies.

"See the little faggot with the earring and the make-up Yeah buddy that's his own hair"

She bent down and up before running her hand through her dark hair and letting it fall like sensually back. She twisted herself and worked her body up and down, her hands moving up her waist and side as she danced, taking hold of her pullover and bringing it up so that her midriff was exposed to they young men's lascivious gazes.

"We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these color TV's"

Lane continued with her sweater, taking it up further, up past her titties, jiggling in her back bra and over her head. For a second she held it close to her as she danced and then tossed it to one side. She felt strange, so liberated and alive, coursing with excitement.

"I shoulda' learned to play the guitar I shoulda' learned to play them drums"

She stumbled slightly as she kicked off her boots, but if the guys noticed her misstep they weren't complaining, especially as she immediately put her hands to the button of her jeans. She didn't undo them for a moment, teasing the boys with a gyrate which made her bosom bounce and showed how toned her tummy was.

"We gotta move these refrigerators We gotta move these color TV's, Lord"

If tongues could have become detached they would have done as she undid her denim pants, sliding them down to her knees and then off. She wondered what her Mom would think, or Rory, if they could see her dancing in just her bra, panties and socks in front of three desperately horny guys. Her hands moved up behind her back...

"You play the guitar on the MTV That ain't workin' that's the way you do it"

...and unclipped her bra.

It fell effortlessly to the floor. Free from its silky embrace her firm, teenage boobs bounced and jiggled. She slid her hands underneath them and pushed them up, moaning in tune with the music as he fingers dug into her flesh. Beneath her panties she could feel her pussy wettening with lust. She was so ready.

"You play the guitar on the MTV"

Her panties fell to the floor, leaving the guys free to stare at her naked pussy with the small tuft of black pubic hair, neatly trimmed above it.

"Money for nothin' get your chicks for free Money for nothin' get chicks for free"

She continued to dance, letting herself swing seductively with the music, twisting, gyrating, jiggling, making her body move, showing and exposing her teenage sexuality for her admiring audience.

"I want my... I want my [chicks for free] I want my MTV"

As the song faded to nothing she slowed down with it until it was nothing and she was standing naked, apart from her white socks. She slid down her hand to her pussy. It was soaking with anticipation. She looked at the guys, all three of them, even already serviced Don, were hard beneath their pants, their dicks sticking up like mini-mountains. Her fingers reached into her slit and she pried apart the hole, showing her pink as a smile crept to her face, "So guys, who wants to fuck me first?"

To her surprise it was George, who nodding to his friends stood up, "Yeah, let's do it." It wasn't much given that he was about to take her virginity, even if he didn't know it, but it was as much as he'd said to her all night. He pulled of his T-shirt, revealing a firm chest with a tattoo of a dragon just above his heart. He kicked off his pumps and pulled down his jeans and boxers; his hard long cock jutting out at a right angle. He moved towards her, "Let's do it."

The lack of romance in his no-nonsense approach was a bigger turn on than any long drawn out seductive approach and within seconds Lane was on her back on the floor, bringing her legs apart. The carpet wasn't the most fluffy she'd ever leant on, in fact if Lane had been fussy she'd have said it was scratchy, but she was too horny to care. She pried apart her soon-not-to-be-virgin hole and said, "Come fuck my sweet little pussy."

Within seconds George was on top of her, forcing his big dick into her, as his friends hooted encouragement. Lane groaned as he entered, the size of the cock stretching her tight teenage twat. He carried on down, the juice from her twat lubricating him as he moved deeper into her, pressing over her sweet spots and making her even wetter. Up he went and then down, up and down, up and down, each thrust taking him far into her and spreading her tight pussy walls wider. Lane gasped and groaned, her back scraped over the carpet, as she writhed with a passion; its sharp, cheap wool scratched at her back, but she didn't care. Her hands were on his back, her nails digging into his thin, but fit, frame, encouraging him on, "Oh, yes, uurrgghh, oh yes, yes, yes."

He pounded at her harder, slamming deep, cramming her cunt with his cock. The diminutive Korean couldn't believe how great it felt, much better than plastic or fingers. Waves of pleasure bounced round her body like she was a pinball and he was the flippers. Above her his face became a blur as her glasses steamed up, the heat from their bodies making her sweat and drip perspiration. She gripped him tighter, "Fuck me, fuck me, uurrrhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Yesss, go on, go on, waaaarrhh!" in the background, above George grunts and her own squeals, above the swish of his dick ploughing her wet hole, above the rhythmic slap of their bodies in a unwavering copulation, Lane could hear the cheers and shouts of Don and Brandon. The thought that even when George was finished that the orgasms wouldn't stop for long and that the pleasure would go on made Lane even more aflame and she pushed up, thrusting her own pussy over the youth's dick and taking it deep. Her energetic couplings excited the on-lookers even more and their cat-calls became louder and more intense, "Go! Go! Go! Go! Waaahhhayyy!"

Another orgasm pounded through the teen, a cataclysm of sexual pleasure. Lane opened her mouth and shrieked again, "AAArrrrghhh, yessss, aaaaarggghhhh."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," panted George as he pressed up and down, "Fuck, fuck, fuck"

His face was a mask of concentration as if he was doing a very hard puzzle rather than an extremely easy Korean. He raised himself and thrust down again, his facial expression first opening, almost in surprise, before being quickly replaced by a look which was a cross between relief and pleasure. At the same time Lane felt a new warm wetness enter her soaked, hot cunt and she knew he had cum in her. She made a mental note to make sure she went to a late night pharmacy on her way back to Rory's and buy some morning after pills. More importantly she levered herself onto her elbows and said, "Who's up next, guys?"

Don and Brandon had made the best use of the time her friend had been fucking her to get undressed and ready for action, there hard cocks sticking out like thick and meaty flagpoles. Brandon looked at the cum trickling from her pussy and grinned at his friend, "Jeez, jerk, " he joked, "you've cum in her hole."

Don was quicker off the mark, stepping towards Lane he said, "It's me next then. I'll have sticky seconds."

Lane twisted to her knees in front of him, a dirty idea, typical of a bad girl coming to her mind, "You don't have too..." she gave a naughty wink, "not if you bang my butt." The suggestion was out and Lane suddenly felt even more desperately horny, her entire body quivering with a craving for cock. For a second Don halted, his eyebrows rising in surprise and then a broad smile slowly crossed his and he nodded. Lane waddled on her knees to in front of him, "My ass is too tight for that huge dick, not without some prepping." She licked her lips before transferring the tongue to his dong, running up and down the wide, black shaft.

If Lane's pussy was tight she guessed her ass would be even tighter, so even as she licked his dick, one hand stroking at his smooth, ebony balls, her other was down at her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. She moved her little finger to her butt-hole, pausing briefly, a moment of trepidation, before pushing it at her hole. At first it didn't seem to go and then it went in; it was tight, tighter than she'd have thought, gripping at her finger. She was aware that George and Brandon were looking at her as she fingered her ass, both guys grinning wildly. Don wasn't looking, his eyes were closed and he was moaning in pleasure as Lane's sexy tongue cleaned and licked in long, sensuous laps. She pushed her little finger further, working it in and wiggling it around. She felt her walls stretching as her digit pushed and a wave of joy ride up in her; she'd have to be careful she didn't get too excited and lick Don to fruition, she thought, there were no G-spots on her tongue or in her throat. Still it looks good enough to eat. She pulled back her head an instant and when she returned her mouth was open to receive him.

She pulled out her little finger and pushed her middle finger in as a replacement. It was slightly thicker and longer, and it magnified the sexual pleasure she had been getting. She twisted it round, slowly opening her butt, hooking it, so knuckle pushed at the wall, easing it open and stimulating her nerve endings. Up and down she moved it, trying to keep it in time with her licks and slurps, as her tongue and lips moved oiled his dick. Don groaned, "Shit, baby, you're good, you're fucking good" and the diminutive Korean guessed that if she didn't move soon he'd be shooting his goo down her throat again.

She came down one last time and then back up in a slow, seductive suck that made Don's eyes roll and his mouth quiver. A trail of saliva hung between her lips and his wet dick, before she sensually licked it away. She looked up at Don as she did it, waiting for him to open his eyes, before swinging round with the gracefulness ballet's black swan. She spread her legs, moving her hands behind her and taking hold of her butt cheeks, opening them so her hole was uncovered. "Fuck my ass, and fuck it hard."

He came down behind her, kneeling between her legs and taking hold of her waist, bending her over. As her hands moved to balance on the floor, he slid his own down her sides and onto her ass cheeks. Lane gave a moan of excited expectancy as he pulled apart her buttocks and pushed his dick at her hole, the tip dipping in. Her hands gripped hard, trying to pull the carpet in tufts and she quivered, waiting for the thrill and the pain of the cock entering her. She had given up the virginity of one hole this evening, now she was going to give up the other.

"You have such a fuckin' tight ass," said Don in admiration and moved in.

Lane gasped, her body automatically starting forward, as the big dick pushed into her. The cock was stiff and hard, feeling like a rough iron bar was being shoved into her anal chute. Even with all the licking and lapping she'd given to oil its passage, it was burning and tearing, like being rubbed by sandpaper. "Ooooohhhh," she moaned and then "oooooohhhh," again, higher pitched and louder. Don was moving back and pushing again, his thrusts slow as he forced himself forward against the resistance of her, now non-cherry, asshole. Lane's fingernails tore at the carpet, "Oooohhhh," she gasped and paused before repeating, "Oooooohhhh, yessss...." in a voice which was thick with pleasure.

She had always realised sex would be fun, but she never realised just how much. Okay, Don's pounding her ass was uncomfortable at first, as her walls stretched and her hole struggled to cope with the large invader. But it was also making her orgasm in a way she hadn't believe possible, like every piece of pleasure she had ever received was all rolled together into one glorious feeling and magnified. Her body bounced back and forth, her lovely teen titties jiggling beneath her, as the young black man rammed in and out. His large cock whirred deep into her ass, going deeper and faster as her butt gave up its resistance and relaxed to welcome him. He grunted in excitement, one of his hands moving to rest on the small of her back, whilst another snaked round to wipe at her pussy, driving her further into the grasp of pleasure, "Ooohhh, yesssss, uuurrrghhh, ohhh, yesss. Fuck me, fuck my fucking ass, ram your big dick deep into my dirty butthole."

The prick splatted deep into her, thudding into the thin wall that separated her back hole from her front and making her clit, behind it, quake with joy. Lane's body jerked under the pounding, making her head rock and sliding her glasses down her nose -- not that it mattered she could hardly see through them, soaked as they were with condensation as sweat steamed off her body. In front of her she could see the blurred shape of Brandon. "Want to prep me as well?" he said and the teenager girl could see the pink blob sharpening as he walked in front of her, stroking his large dick.

With all her mind concentrating on the slamming she was getting in her asshole and the orgasmic pleasure bursting out of it, it took a few seconds for Lane to realise what he was asking; but when she did there was only going to be one answer, "Yes," she said and took his manhood in her mouth.

It felt good, or rather bad and naughty and delicious, to have a cock in each end. The teen Korean slurped and sucked the big white dick in her mouth whilst bouncing back and giving the massive black one in her ass all the attention it deserved. It was easier than she thought to get the rhythm right and not loose concentration, making her wonder if the guys were practised at it as well, as they, too, moved in unison. And then she pushed the thought from her mind, it didn't matter, and let herself flow with the moment. The two pricks entered her again and again, Don's slamming deep and hard into her tight teen asshole, and Brandon's moving against her cheek, pinning her tongue to the floor of mouth as he went in slower, but just as forcefully. The pleasure was liberating, explosive, plentiful. She might not have had a G-spot in her mouth, but the badness of taking two at once made the anal orgasms feel all the sweeter.

"Yes, God, yes, God yes," croaked Brandon as she sucked him hard. Don was making a noise as well, but it was more guttural and unintelligible, a series of pants and grunts and squeaks.

It was intense. She knew that Lorelai Gilmore hadn't been virginal even before she met Christopher, but Lane guessed that even her best friend's Mom had never done anything as debauched as taking two men at once. Still it felt great, better than anything ever. Lane knew she was slut, a skanky ho, a total fuckbag; and she was loving it. Her mind entered a nirvana of orgasmic pleasure, an Eden of ecstasy and if her mouth hadn't been full she'd have cried out to the highest of the Heavens.

Brandon came first. Unlike Don earlier he didn't shoot in down her throat. Instead he jerked his prick out like she had caught fire. "Fuck me, I'm cumming," he gasped as his hand gripped his quivering cock.

"Yessss! Yesssss! Yeeessss!" screamed Lane, her mouth open as the sticky goo fired out. It hit her in the face, smearing her steamed up glasses in a white mess, slamming into cheeks and dripping down her nose and over her lips. Some of it entered her mouth, the salty liquid going down her throat as she continued to scream out in pleasure, "Yessss! Yeesss! Yeeessss!" as orgasm after orgasm emanated from her butt.

Unfortunately Don wasn't far behind his friend, "Fuck Lane, you're so fucking good," he screamed and pumped his seed into her ass. It came in wet wave after wet wave, a series of spurts of white cum, filling her back hole and dribbling out and down legs as he pulled out his cock.

A sated, cum-soaked and very bad Lane Kim slumped to the ground. She'd soon have to find her clothes and head to Rory's, but she'd be making sure she did this again.

LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers
12