Gilmore Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
More Gilmore fun.
2k words
4.43
53.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory and Marty entered the diner after she'd shown him around town. Lorelai was sat at the counter.

"Naked Guy!" Lorelai shouted as she saw them walk towards her. She got out of her seat and enveloped him into a tight hug.

Shocked by her response Marty's face blushed red as he looked up to see who he did not yet know was Luke watching him. He responded to the hug lightly stroking he back. As they disengaged he said, "Hi Miss Gilmore nice to see you again."

Patting his arm she said, "Oh please. Call me Lorelai. Hey, who knows maybe Mom one day?" she said holding his hand and giving him a cheeky smile.

"I tell you what. I won't call you Miss Gilmore if you stop calling me Naked Guy," he said laughing at her teasing.

Lorelai looked to the sky finger on lip mock thinking. "Erm... No deal Naked Guy."

"Mom! Must you embarrass me every time I start seeing a boy? You're supposed to be a 'cool' young mother," Rory said hugging Lorelai.

"Ha, I wouldn't be doing my motherly duties if I didn't. Hey Marty later I'll show you our photo albums."

"Yeah, yeah. Come meet Luke Marty," Rory said pulling him by his arm towards the other end of the counter.

"Luke, I'd like you to meet Marty. Marty, Luke."

Marty extended his hand, "Pleased to meet you."

As Luke returned the hand shake he said, "Hi Marty good to meet you. Ignore her," he said pointing to Lorelai. "She's impossible." With that Luke went into diner mode. "So, what are you all here for? Early dinner or do you want me to cook at the house later?"

"How about we have a snack and coffee now and have a late dinner and drinks later?" Lorelai says.

"Sounds good to me," Rory chirps in Looking to Marty. Marty shrugs letting her know he's happy either way.

"Good," Luke says. "So coffee, coffee and..." looking at Marty.

"Tea please."

"And?" Luke asks them all.

"Chocolate donut" "Chocolate donut" Lorelai and Rory respond together.

"Same I guess," Marty says.

"Good."

Rory, Lorelai and Marty sit at a table and chat. A few minutes later Luke delivers their food and drink and sit's with them.

As Luke sits he noticed they have no sugar for Rory's coffee. As he's about to get up to get it Marty leans back and takes the sugar from the empty table next to them and puts it on the table near Rory unnoticed by the girls who are chatting animatedly. Rory takes the sugar and as Marty is stirring milk into his tea. Luke notices that Marty does not have any sugar in his tea. Luke can't help but smile to himself.

The four of them eat drink and chat for about twenty minutes. Luke looks at his watch. "Well I better get back to work. I'll see you all later. Good to meet you Marty," he says patting him on the shoulder.

After Luke walked away Rory and Lorelai look at each other in shock. Marty looks confused, "What's the matter?" he asks them.

"He likes you," Lorelai says a look of confusion on her face.

"Oh. Well I wouldn't go crazy he was nice enough to me but he didn't go over the top," Marty said.

Rory kissed him on the cheek and takes his hand, "Oh believe me Marty that was over the top for Luke, he actually voluntarily engaged you in conversation. He likes you. You should have seen how he was with all my previous suitors, and one was his own nephew. He approves. I can't believe it. This is so great," Rory gushes and hugs Marty tight.

Marty smiles. "Great. I was so nervous too."

"Ooo. There's Lane," Rory says noticing her outside near the gazebo. "Let go see her."

"OK. Bye Miss Gilmore," Marty says.

Lorelai gives him a playful punch and hugs him goodbye. As they hug she can feel her nipples tighten. She has her hands on his sides as they pull out of the hug she impulsively kisses him on the cheek. "Bye Naked guy," she says blushing slightly at her own actions hoping her bodies reactions went unnoticed.

"Hey Luke, I'm just going to lay down for a while upstairs ok?" she says as he's serving coffee at the counter.

"OK."

Ten minutes later Luke comes up to find Lorelai sitting on his bed watching TV. "Hey. You OK?"

"Oh yeah. I'm good. Just chilling. Come join me," she asked as she patted the space on the bed next to her.

Luke sat next to her enveloping her into a hug and kissing her.

"So you were very very good down there Mister. Full marks for being on best behaviour. She was so ecstatic that you were nice to Marty. You really made her day," she said as they both moved so they were laying down on their sides looking at each other.

"Hey I was just being normal. He seems nice. He seems different than the others. Understated, dry modest, just down to earth you know."

"Mmm. Yeah. He is. I think my Joke about him calling me Mom at some point may not be that far off the mark."

"I'd say it's a certainty."

"Oh yeah! What makes you think that?"

"Well, the thing that clinched it for me was the sugar."

"What sugar?"

"The sugar Rory had in her coffee." Lorelai just looked confused so Luke continued, "When I sat down I realised the table had no sugar for Rory's coffee. Before I stood to get some he got some from the other table for her. She didn't notice. She used it. I kept looking at him with his tea. He didn't have any sugar in it."

"Aww. You do things like that for me all the time. Maybe you're right."

"Yeah, well. I don't really realise I'm doing it but it made me think when I saw him do it. It just seemed like he was on auto pilot. It's like he didn't want her to be grateful. He just did not caring if she noticed he just made sure she had what she needed. Good guy."

"Yes. He's definitely a good guy. As are you. The best," she said stroking his face before moving in for a slow wet sensual kiss.

"So tell me your thoughts on him."

"Oh, well as you said he's a good guy. You're sugar story enforces that. He's really funny too. Easy company you know. She's a lucky girl."

Luke moves his hands down to her jeans and starts undoing them. "Do you think he's good looking?"

Lorelai blushed again and answered, "Well... erm... he's ok to look at I suppose," she stumbled to say.

He slowly slid his hand into her panties feeling her pussy lips. "I think you find him very attractive," he said as he circled his finger around her clit. She inhaled sharply at his words breathing heavily as he stroked her pussy.

"I... not really.. I.. ooohhh yes that's good," she exclaimed.

"You're soaking wet Lorelai and I noticed your nipples when you hugged him goodbye. Does he get you hot Lorelai?"

"Mmm. Yes! OK, yes he's really hot. I'm sorry but I got really turned on hugging him. I turned into a school girl with a crush." She kept undulating under his hand.

"Mmm, did you like the feel of his hands on you?"

"Mmm, it felt so good. Is this turning you on?" she said reaching for his bulge feeling his hardness. "It is! Your fiancé gets erect nipples and a wet pussy at the touch of another man and you get a boner. You dirty man," she said.

"What can I say. Yep, it does. I love the thought of it," Luke admits as he moves his other hand round her and onto her breast. "What would you do if he touched you here? If he took liberties with you and took hold of your breast?"

Breathing heavily her nipples were already erect and aching for some contact. "Oh, Luke I'm sorry but I'd love it. I'd love to have his hands on me. I'd let him touch me. I wouldn't be able to stop him. He's so hot."

Luke removes her jeans and re-positions himself with his head between her legs. He caressed his face over her panties feeling her wetness through them. "Would you like him to put his face where mine is now? Would you like him to smell your arousal? Would you like him to lap up the juices he elicited?"

"Oooh. Yes! I want him to I want his young mouth to make me cum."

Luke removed her panties and rubbing his nose up and down her pussy lips he spoke, "Miss Gilmore you're so wet. Did I do this to you?" he asked.

"Oh, yes you did it to me Marty. You made me wet."

"Can I lick you Miss Gilmore? You smell amazing."

"Please do it Marty. Give me what I want." Luke delved his mouth into her sex and lapped up her juices paying special attention to her clit when needed just how she liked.

"Oh Marty! You're so good at that. My Fiancé never licked me so good. You're magical."

This spurred Luke on. He was loving the role play. Lorelai came to a screaming orgasm, "Marty, Marty. Oh you're the best. Oh yes! I'm cumming. Oh my! Yes!"

Luke got up and took off his jeans and boxers revealing his big erect cock. "Ooh, Marty you are such a big boy," Lorelai cooed as she got up and stroked his cock. "Please fuck me Marty. I need a nice big cock like this in me."

He pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs wide open. Sliding his cock into her cunt he asked, "Miss Gilmore you're so tight and wet."

"Oh you're so big Naked Guy. You're going to ruin me for my fiancé. Show me what a stud feels like." She pulled him into her fully. "Oh Marty I feel so full."

He quickly removed her top and bra taking hold of her breasts squeezing her nipples ad he drilled in and out of her. "Miss Gilmore you're tit's are so nice. You're such a good fuck. Does Luke fuck you like this?"

"Oh no. You're much better Marty. You fuck me so good. Yes!" she screamed in orgasm. She pushed him out of her and went down on him sucking of her own juices.

She then got on all fours and he fucked her doggy style bringing her to a fast and hard climax. Luke turned her over and jacked his cock until he spurted his big load of cum all over her face some dripping down onto her chest.

"Ooo, what a big load from such a big cock. You taste good Marty." She said as she licked the residual cum from his cock.

She lay back and he joined her. He watched her take some come in her mouth and some she scooped down to her chest rubbing it in. "Wow. That was so horny. You are a naughty boy."

"Mmm. That I am," he said kissing her face tasting his own cum. "You were really good."

"I love you," she said smiling at him.

"Me too. More than ever," he said hugging her to him.

Twenty minutes of contented silence later he asked, "What are you thinking about?"

She took a deep breath before saying "I'm thinking that I'm going to fuck Marty. I'm going get a good fucking from his young cock and I'm going to love it. He's going to have his hands all over your woman's body and he's going to cover me with his cum." She took his already hard cock in her hand and jacked him off. "And by the feel of things you are going to love it. I'm going to come back to you covered in his cum and tell you all about it. I'm going to make you lick all of his cum off me while I tell you all about it." With that last comment Luke ejaculated onto his chest and her hand while breathing heavily. "That ok?" she asked.

"More than OK."