Gilmore Girls: Spring Break Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lex33
lex33
8 Followers

"Whatever," Paris said as she paid for her and Rory's food and magazines. As she was paying, Lorelai entered the store, grinning from ear to ear. Rory immediately picked up on her mother's peppy demeanor and eyed her suspiciously. "You okay mom?" Rory asked as Lorelai finally broke from her daze and glanced at Rory and Paris.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," Lorelai insisted, though her face looked a bit flushed and crimson, "I'm fantastic, actually " Lorelai was still on a high from her steamy performance outside. Rory didn't want to say anything but she noticed Lorelai's nipples were visibly erect in her bikini top.

"You just look a little.. excited is all," Rory said delicately as her mother grinned back at her.

"Yeah, about this trip " Lorelai laughed as she inspected what Paris and Rory had picked up. "Looks great guys ... oh You got the cheetos and the fritos, a staple of the Gilmore road trip snacks. Great job "

Rory's expression softened a bit and she smiled appreciatively. "Thanks. Did you want to pick up anything else before we left?"

"Umm let's see ..." Lorelai said as she surveyed the mini market, "we'll need some pretzels, some gum ... probably a couple of cans of Coke ... some air heads ... oh do you guys want cookies??"

"Are we really going to eat all of this in the car?" Paris wondered aloud as Lorelai continued naming various snacks and placing items on the counter. As Rory and Paris wandered off to leave her to her shopping madness, Lorelai noticed that the young clerk behind the counter was staring intently at her. Or rather, at her breasts.

"Oh lord," she thought as his eyes remained transfixed on her rack. Lorelai observed that he was rather average looking with sandy brown hair and probably only a few years older than Rory. She decided at that instant that she was going to have a little fun with him. "What's the harm?" she thought playfully as his eyes continued to bore right into her chest.

Upon making sure Rory and Paris were surveying items in the back of the mart, Lorelai waved her arms at the clerk. His gaze finally shifted up to Lorelai's face and he realized she had caught him. Lorelai winked at him as their eyes met and the clerk blushed instantly. Feeling deeply embarrassed, he looked away as Lorelai walked towards the counter to have a word with him.

"You know it's not polite to stare," Lorelai smirked at the clerk who looked up at her nervously. He tried not to stare at her breasts again but they were even more enormous up-close in her sexy bikini top that he simply could not look away.

"Sorry " he cried out, his face turning bright red again. Lorelai laughed it off playfully.

"Really, it's okay," Lorelai smiled mischievously at the young clerk, secretly delighted that her big tits were such a turn-on for him. "I kind of like the attention.."

"R-really?" the clerk said cautiously as Lorelai plopped her elbows down casually on the counter, showing off more of her impressive cleavage. The clerk wondered in the next instant if this hot milf would slap him across the face or let him cop a feel of her enormous rack. He also pondered if she could tell he was harboring a huge erection behind the counter.

"Well, you know at my age," Lorelai began, inching closer on the counter, giving him an even better view of her luscious cleavage, "I don't always get the Pam Anderson treatment from you younger guys. But already I've met some pretty friendly young men on this road trip..."

"I'm friendly," the boy blurted out awkwardly. A wide grin played across Lorelai's face as she looked into his nervous eyes. His shyness was so cute to her that she had to reward him in some way. Out of the corner of her eye Lorelai spied Rory and Paris with their backs to her as she glanced back at the clerk's lustful expression. She knew they may get caught but being the brash and impulsive woman she was, Lorelai was willing to risk it.

"Oh, I bet you are," Lorelai replied in a sultry tone, taking her hands off the counter. "The question is.." bringing her hands to the sides of her breasts and squeezing them together, "do you wanna get friendly right here?"

"I ... I ... ohhh..." he breathed as he looked at Lorelai, his tongue almost hanging out of his mouth with visible drool. Seeing her take her jutting breasts in her hands made his cock swell even harder against the counter.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'" Lorelai laughed as the clerk's mouth hung open.

"Don't be so nervous," Lorelai scolded him as she watched him flinch. "I don't bite ..and women love confident guys so man up Mr. Braddock."

"Right," he said, flushed face and nodding, "Confident." He straightened his posture and tried to appear more surefooted.

"Now ... what should your reward be?" Lorelai wondered aloud, tapping her finger against her lips.

"My reward?" he replied blankly.

"Yup," Lorelai smiled, leaning closer again to show off more of her milky-white cleavage. "I mean, you payed this old bird some attention so I guess you deserve a reward... don't you think?" He nodded slowly. "Okay, you choose." Lorelai had an ear-to-ear grin as he stuttered in disbelief.

"I-I-I ... umm ... I think ... I mean, I want.."

"Better think fast loverboy," Lorelai remarked, "because my daughter and her friend are not going to hang around the back of this place forever. They could come up here at any second and I'd just hate to get caught in the act, wouldn't you?" As she was speaking, Lorelai pressed her enormous hooters together causing him to groan.

"Your tits " he said quickly, "I want ... I want to touch your tits.."

"Touch my tits?" Lorelai said incredulously, wanting to screw with him some more. "Is that all? Where's the thought? The creativity? I mean jeez Any boy with half a brain can tell me they want to touch these," as she squeezed her breasts again making his cock really ache behind the counter. "C'mon Romeo You can do better than that.."

The clerk was floored by her lengthy rant but gathered his thoughts quickly. He didn't want to mess up this prime opportunity. "I want... I want to feel your breasts. I want to reach out and take your big melons in my hands and squeeze them," he said, the confidence growing in his voice as he spoke, "I want to feel my hands on your big rack, cupping those sexy jugs and just play with them.."

"Mmm much better," Lorelai beamed. She slowly placed her hands on top of his and could feel how nervous he was. Her simple touch had surprised him, his cock throbbing even harder against the counter.

"Now don't go blowing your load just yet," Lorelai quipped as she squeezed his hands in reassurance.

Electricity ran through his body as Lorelai lifted his hands in the air. His hands trembled as they moved slowly towards Lorelai's huge tits, her nipples stiffening underneath her bikini top. Quivering with excitement, he finally reached out and gently squeezed her two perfect spheres.

"Oooo fuck," he moaned as he cupped Lorelai's big hooters in her bikini top. Lorelai licked her soft lips and let her hands drop from his wrists as he eagerly grasped her humongous tits. Lorelai felt her pussy dripping as the young man's clammy hands fondled her plump melons.

"You like 'em big boy?" Lorelai cooed with a satisfied grin, looking down at her breasts being groped in his younger hands. He nodded dumbly in response and continued to play with Lorelai's big titties, pressing them together as Lorelai giggled. After giving the boys a show outside it was nice to finally feel a man's hands on her body, she thought.

Just as they were beginning to enjoy themselves, a voice called out "Mommm "

Lorelai swiftly pushed the clerk's hands off and pulled back from the counter just as Rory emerged from the aisle holding a bag of potato chips. Lorelai brushed some hair away, sucking in air as the young clerk tried desperately not to look flustered.

"I thought we should get some sour cream and onion too," Rory said, as she put the bag of chips on the counter with the other items. Lorelai nodded quickly back at her and prayed Rory didn't notice that anything was amiss. The clerk silently cursed the younger girl for interrupting and adjusted his boner behind the counter. Still, he had to admit that she looked pretty sexy herself.

"Where's uhh where's Paris?" Lorelai said quickly, trying not to appear frazzled.

"Paris went back to the car. Something about all the junk food making her sick. I guess she can't keep up with the Gilmore diet," Rory smiled. "Do we need anything else?"

"I don't think so," Lorelai said, exhaling in her mind as she pretended to survey each item one last time. She took a moment to glance at the clerk who looked devastated. Lorelai mouthed 'sorry' to him and he gave a slight nod. Finally, Lorelai appeared satisfied and was about to pay for everything when she asked the clerk for one final item.

"Hey, this all looks great but could I get a box of condoms? ... yeah those Trojan ones right there look fine ... ooo extra lubricated, nice ... yup that's great, thanks "

The clerk and Lorelai exchanged smiles as he handed her the package but Rory's eyes bulged when she heard Lorelai's request. The color drained right out of her face. Rory was in shock and could not believe her mother was buying condoms

"Uh mom," Rory hissed, tapping her mother's arm as Lorelai was handing the clerk money.

"What?"

"Sidebar, right now."

"Would you excuse me for just one sec," Lorelai said sweetly to the clerk as her daughter pulled her away from the counter. He watched them leave and yearned to have her big rack in his hands again.

"What?" Lorelai asked innocently as Rory's eyes shot daggers into her.

"You know what."

"The cookies? Since when are we going on a diet -"

"Not the cookies."

"The air heads I snuck?? Because you know I was totally going to shar -

"Mom "

"What?? The condoms?" Lorelai asked quizzically but couldn't hide her grin as Rory fumed.

"I just thought," Rory started, then leaned in closer as she whispered in Lorelai's ear in embarrassment. "I just thought there wasn't going to be any ... you know ... hanky panky."

Lorelai had to bite her lip to keep from laughing at her daughter's choice of words but knew she had Rory. She looked at Rory very solemnly. "Yes we agreed.." before shifting into her best Soup-Nazi impression, "..no dick for you "

Lorelai giggled but received only a testy look in response from Rory.

"This isn't funny mom," Rory said in a frustrated tone. She couldn't believe Lorelai was making a joke out of this It's just like her to pull a stunt like this, Rory thought.

"I know, I know" Lorelai said, composing herself into serious-mother mode, "but it's always good to take precautions. I mean jeez kid, I got pregnant when I was sixteen We can never play it too safe, right?" squeezing Rory's shoulders in reassurance.

Rory thought about that for a second and responded, "You know what mom? You're absolutely right."

"I am?" Lorelai questioned, not believing that her daughter was actually agreeing with her. That hasn't happened since we've been on this trip, Lorelai thought with slight suspicion but shook it off. "I mean, yes ... yes, I am right. I am your mother and I am right "

"Definitely," Rory added with a big smile.

"Great" Lorelai concluded, happy to have relieved Rory as she gave the clerk cash for the condoms and snacks. "Thanks sweetie," Lorelai said to the clerk as she took the items letting her hand linger on his for a moment, "You've been very helpful." She smiled as he took her items. Lorelai could feel his eyes following her backside as she was leaving when she heard behind her "I'll take a box of the Trojans too, please."

Lorelai stopped dead in her tracks. She spun around in disbelief to see Rory standing by the counter with the grinning clerk.

"You want the same ones as your mom?" the amused clerk asked, eyeing her just as lecherously as he had Lorelai. Rory noticed his wandering eyes and saw a chance to get back at her mother. She smiled seductively at him, folding her hands under her breasts and leaned forward on the counter, giving him a great eyeful of her cleavage.

"Oh no," Rory grinned, letting her breasts spill out of her top for his hungry eyes to feast on, "I'll need those XXL ones. You see, I'm going on Spring Break and apparently I'm going to be getting drilled by some pretty big, hard college studs."

She giggled flirtatiously as the clerk smiled and handed her the XXL condoms. Lorelai advanced quickly towards Rory but before she could get a word out Rory interrupted her with a big smirk. "A-ah " Lorelai looked infuriated.

"Remember, we're 'friends' on this trip not 'mother and daughter," Rory explained while she paid the happy clerk as Lorelai stared on in disbelief.

"And it's just like you said mom, 'never too safe' right?" as she patted Lorelai on the back, took her condoms and walked past her.

Lorelai was fuming over the fact that her own words had been used against her. She looked over at the clerk who had a big, dumb grin on his face. Lorelai shot him a dirty look.

"Pig " she spat angrily, before storming off to the Jeep behind Rory.

To Be Continued...

lex33
lex33
8 Followers