Gina Carano Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,639 Followers

My only conscious thought both times Jesse was banging my oblivious body into submission was "despite her faults June sure knows what a great fuck is!"

As Jesse and I drove back home after breakfast the next morning he was as straight as his dick.

"So why did you need to go to Dartmouth anyway, and act like Gina?"

"I needed a great fuck, not one of the mediocre ones I was used to, and in my experience twenty-one year olds who think they're fucking a celebrity are very anxious to please."

"So how were they?"

"They were great!"

"Best ever?"

"Wow you get personal don't you, but I guess you feel you have the right after playing your part perfectly and fucking me unconscious. No; fantastic but not best ever."

"What was your best ever?" Jesse continued with a smirk on his face.

"You cocky asshole," I laughed, "the first fuck with you was the best ever and maybe the second and third would have been if I hadn't been comatose."

"If you were fucking me you wouldn't need to role-play Gina any more, would you?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"Yeah."

"What about June?"

"June who?"

I think it's going to be a good year.

imhapless
imhapless
3,639 Followers
12