Gina Ch. 07

Story Info
Tommy & Gina have sex before she goes to work.
1.2k words
4.52
69.5k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with Gina's mouth on my cock. My dick had gone soft and slipped out of her ass during the night and, since she missed my cock, Gina had decided to suck it back to life again.

"Good morning, lover," she said with her mouth full of my cock.

"Good morning," I replied smilingly and grabbed her hair. I guided her movements on my cock with a firm grip on her hair. When I was finally fully erect I put both my hands on the back of her head and started fucking her face, pushing my hips up and letting my cock slide into her throat. Gina loved it when I was treating her rough, and she was moaning around my dick.

After a while Gina pulled my hands from her head and lifted her mouth from my cock. "Even though I get horny as hell when you fuck my face, I still need your dick in my ass now." Gina straddled me and put my cock against her asshole. She hadn't had anything in her ass for at least an hour, and we hadn't lubed up her ass, so it didn't slide right in as it had done earlier.

"Shouldn't we lube your ass first," I asked.

"No. I want you to just push it in. Use force if you have to. I like it when it hurts a little."

I grabbed her asscheeks and spread them wide. Gina had my dick in her hand and pointed it to her tight asshole. Then she started pushing her ass down on it. She closed her eyes and her face and the look of deep concentration. I could tell that she was experiencing a mixture of both pleasure and pain, but her hard nipples and occasional moans told me she liked it. She kept pushing down until she had my whole cock inside her ass. I still had my hands on her asscheeks, and was pulling them apart.

"Now, massage my tits, but don't move anything but your hands. I want you to just lie back and enjoy."

I moved my hands up to her tits and squeezed them. Her large 44E tits felt heavy in my hands. I pinched her nipples and moved my head up to lick them.

Gina abruptly pushed my head back down again. "Uh-uh," she said. "Just your hands, I said."

I did as she commanded, deciding not to give in to the urge to fuck her ass mercilessly.

Gina reached down with her right hand and started fingering her clit. i could feel her pussy drooling on my pelvic. It was frustrating to just lie there while she had her ass filled, clit fingered and tits massaged. Gina's left hand reached down beside her right, and her fingers slid into her wet pussy. She slid her fingers in and out of her pussy for a while before she pulled her fingers out and pushed them into my mouth. I sucked her fingers hungrily. I was about to go crazy. I had her big, beautiful ass around my dick, and she wouldn't let me fuck her.

Suddenly I had an amazing feeling in my dick. She wasn't moving her ass, but instead she used her assmuscles to milk my cock. It was awesome. I didn't know this was even possible, but still she was milking me with her ass. She was still fingering her clit and I squeezed her tits harder as I sucked her fingers.

Gina fingered her pussy faster and faster. I gripped each nipple between two fingers and pinched them as hard as I could, and this sent her over the edge. She started trembling and threw her head backwards. Her howl of ecstasy would have awoken everyone in the neighbourhood if they hadn't already left for work. As she came her ass started contracting, and this released my orgasm. I shot a huge load inside her ass, and, feeling my cum in her ass, Gina started bouncing up and down on my cock, which triggered yet another orgasm for her.

I was sitting in her living room when Gina came downstairs.

She had dressed and got ready for work while I had helped myself to breakfast and watched the morning news. She was wearing a blue dress that reached to her ankles, and a white bra. I knew the colour of her bra since I had watched her put it on before I left for the kitchen. Her feet were bare and she wore glasses. I'd never seen her with glasses before. She looked so innocent.

"I need to leave for work now, hansom," she said. "But before I leave I need you to do something for me." She went to the couch and bent over the side. "Pull up my dress," she said.

I walked up behind her and pulled up her dress. She wasn't wearing any panties. I spread her asscheeks and put my right thumb to her anal-opening. I firmly pushed until my thumb disappeared inside her asshole. I fucked her ass like that for a while until I pulled it out. Gina gave a sigh of disappointment. My thumb was shiny with my cum.

"Reach into my cleavage," she said.

I slid my left hand up her body until I could reach her tits. I groped each tit before I pushed my hand into her cleavage. Her bra pushed her tits firmly together, and between her huge breasts I found a hard object made of plastic. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was a blue buttplug. It matched her dress.

"Put it in my ass," she begged me. "It'll keep your cum inside my ass until I get to work, and I don't want it to trickle out before then.

"You'll have to suck it first," I told her. I gave her the buttplug and put my thumb back in her ass.

Gina hungrily put the buttplug into her mouth and sucked it for all she was worth.

"That's enough," I told her. "Now give me the buttplug, and tell me who your ass belongs to." The dominant tone in my voice even surprised me.

"It's yours, sir," Gina replied. I was surprised by her calling me "sir", but pleasantly so. "Please put the plug in my ass."

"I will, as soon as you tell me what you are."

"I'm your analslut, sir." She lowered her head and blushed as she said so. Her ass really was her weak spot.

I put the plug into her ass and pushed moved my right hand in front of her face. "Suck my thumb," I told her. She eagerly did as she was told and sucked my thumb clean. "You'll have to leave now, if you don't want to get late for work," I whispered in her ear when I was satisfied that my thumb was clean.

She smiled as she stood up and kissed me.

Since I lived in the opposite direction of her work I had to take the bus home, since I didn't want to stay in her house while she was at work. Before I had left she had given me the number to her cell phone, and told me to call her at work. She wanted to meet me after work, and I was supposed to call her so we could agree on when and where. However, I had decided to call her a bit earlier than she expected. Her buttplug had given me a few ideas, and I wanted to see how dedicated she was to being my "analslut".

(to be continued...)