Gina, From The University

Story Info
Jimmy's boss gives a lesson.
3.2k words
4.47
51k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dearest Mol, how lovely it was to hear you recollect our first time. Your gift of carnal abandon flatters me still. Sorry we aren’t together to create a new chapter just this moment, but soon enough, sweet girl.

Now, as for how we got involved with Dr. Daniels… well, it was because of my roommate. I know you remember Aaron. He was an interesting fellow. Classic good looks, long and lean from swimming, blond and full of good cheer – just the kind of guy I wouldn’t have been friends with had we been the same age, him a jock and me a dork. He was an incoming freshman at the university that summer, and he had been dating Karla, Dr. Daniels’ youngest daughter, for years. His family was well known in that college town for their philanthropy, so he would have gotten into the university even if he was stupid, but he wasn’t. Not book smart, exactly, but not stupid. Far from it. In fact, he was working in another department on campus when we met. Aaron was renting a house for the summer, plenty of space, and he knew I was looking for a room.

I moved in about two weeks before you came to town, Molly. And then we started fucking, and well, we spent some time in that house, didn’t we? We had been sneaky enough to avoid getting busted by Aaron or anyone else, but I believe it was a night in early July that secrets began to reveal themselves…

After an evening of torrid passion and a long cool shower, we retired to my room for some shuteye. I heard Aaron get back at sometime after 100am, and he had company. With walls thin as wet tissue, I knew all about Aaron’s busy social calendar. Karla had come by earlier in the summer, before she left for school in Texas, and Aaron always had his admirers. I couldn’t place the other voice I heard; although I knew that Aaron had gone out to meet some friends at a gallery opening earlier, I couldn't remember if I knew who was going to be there. My suspense did not last long, however.

"Are you still wet now?" I could hear Aaron ask.

"Even more," said the mystery voice. "You know very well I have children older than you, Aaron. Does that turn you on as much as it does me?"

"I've wanted this for a long time and you have, too," Aaron replied matter-of-factly. "I want you to tell me what you want me to do. I want you to do whatever you've always wanted to do… I'll do it, Gina."

Gina?!? Holy shit, Aaron was going to fuck Karla's mom – and my boss!

The day I met Dr. Gina Daniels on my visit to the university the previous fall, I knew she was hardwired for sex. She was an incredibly attractive, Italian looking brunette, a woman of few words whose direct style helped her manage an academic department full of men. She was wearing a sundress, and her beautiful bra-less nipples were poking eagerly through the linen. She had a nice round ass and she showed a lot of leg and thigh, though she assured me that this was not her usual work attire.

She had been married to an asshole for years, had three daughters, supported his loser ass during grad school, and then he got caught fucking one of his students. Gina kicked him right out of the house, finished her own PhD, and raised her daughters right. I knew all about the university’s academic reputation and many of its scholars, but I was most impressed with Gina. She had zero tolerance for bullshit. Several other researchers in my field recommended her department specifically as the smart choice for my own PhD program, and after that meeting, I was sold. She never wore anything so casual around me again, and my first few months had been very productive. I was now going to find out about what she did outside out of the ivory towers...

Gina screamed, "Eat me!" and Aaron replied with his tongue, I had to surmise, because all I could hear for the next few minutes was her moaning and grunting. She broke the verbal silence by snarling, "This is so dirty, I can't believe you're eating me. I feel like such a slut, oh, lick it, lick my cunt, you little fucker!"

That roused you, dear Mol, from your slumber and you stared right at me, but I put my finger to your questioning lips and tugged on my ear.

"What are you looking at?" Gina inquired and Aaron answered, "I'm looking at your wet pussy."

"Do you like it? Does it taste good? Did you like sucking on my cunt?" Gina asked in rapid succession.

"Yeah, it tasted great, but I want to fuck you. I want to be inside your pussy right now," Aaron said.

The nasty professor moaned her approval and told him, "I want you to cum in me tonight. I really want to be your slut tonight. I want to do everything my daughter has been telling me I'm missing. I want to suck your cock before I kiss you. I want to give you the sloppiest dirtiest blowjob you've ever had while you eat my wet cunt."

Her next words were garbled, most likely by the introduction of Aaron's erect cock to her filthy mouth. It sounded as if Gina gave head like she was getting herself off, too, slurping and groaning all the while, and Aaron's next comment confirmed it.

"Does it taste good? Is sucking me making you wet, Gina? I'm young enough to be your son and you're sucking me."

She must have pulled his dick out of her mouth to reply. "You better be able to cum a lot tonight," she said. "I want your cum in every one of my holes. I'm going to fuck your brains out all night!"

By now, you had come to your senses, Molly, and they were all working. You rubbed your sweet teenage cunt against my hip as we listened, and my own cock had started to grow again. You traced its outline with your hand to further encourage it. Meanwhile, next door, Aaron was pacing himself for a marathon session.

"Slide up against the backboard on the bed," he told Gina. "I want to see your mouth drooling and the spit dripping off of your nipples."

"You want me to slobber all over that young cock?" and Aaron panted yes. What followed were some of the dirtiest sucking sounds I had ever heard. Saliva or some kind of lube must have been all over her hands, her mouth, Aaron's cock, everywhere. It was difficult to tell the origins of the groans for several minutes.

And then Gina finally spoke to ask, "Are you ready to fuck me? I want your cock in my cunt now." Some shuffling took place, and Gina said, "OK, Aaron, I sucked your cock and had you eat my pussy. I want to watch your face as you shove your cock in me."

It occurred to me that her husband must have been a goddamn moron to be fucking around on such a woman, but Gina's narrative and your damp pussy, Molly, brought me back to the moment.

"Shove it all the way in now. Don't go slow," Gina panted. "I want to feel your balls against my asshole."

On our side of the wall, my own stiffening cock slid all the way into your tight velvety trap. You mounted me, and when I was all the way in, we began to move together. I wasn't really sliding out as much as plowing around inside of you. Only the streetlight illuminated your flushed face, and your eyes rolled back into her head as we fucked.

Moaning and grunting continued next door, and Aaron asked if he could ejaculate in Gina's cunt. "Yes, boy, cum in me, cum in me," she enthused.

I heard then in Aaron's voice a rare tone, one of desperate longing, but who could blame him for losing his composure at this point? "Will you suck me and get me hard again? I've gotta fuck you more than this once," he pleaded and Gina laughed lustily.

"Oh, don't worry about that, baby. I'll suck your cock so hard, mmmm, I'll suck it, but now tell me how to make you cum. Tell me how to make you blast off. Are you going to pump my pussy full of your cum, are you gonna fill me up, you little fucker?"


Aaron groaned and assured her that he planned to do just that: "I'm going to cum, I'm gonna empty my balls inside you."

Gina shouted, "Then cum a lot in my cunt, pump my pussy full of your cum. I'm old enough to be your mother. Cum deep in my womb, then stick it in my mouth so I can taste your cum. I want your cum everywhere. I want to be your slut!"

"Here it is, then! I'm cumming in your pussy and I plan to finish in your mouth!" Aaron's screaming climax prompted me to hold your shoulders tightly as you wrapped your legs around me. My swollen balls pumped seed up into you, and I came as quietly as I could, for fear of disrupting the performance next door.

Then you pulled yourself off of me and wrapped your hand around my cum-covered cock, pulling me dick first to your talented mouth. I was staying hard - and somehow I was building up to a second orgasm! So I pulled out of your mouth and slid back down to your dripping cunt.

"I've got more for you!" I hissed, and you grinned as you pulled me back into you. I got off three or four of the most intense stokes of my life and then came even more to add to your cream-filled snatch.

You wrapped your legs around me and pulled me in deep, and we fell into each other's arms catching our breath. How we managed any of this after fucking only hours earlier, I did not know but neither did I question this new-found resiliency.

I could still feel Molly's pussy still twitching around my spent cock, though. "You came, right?" I inquired softly. I didn't really know because of the intensity of my own orgasm. You took my right hand and put it down under your ass; the sheets were soaking. "What do you think?" you whispered slyly.

By then, I seriously doubt that we were unheard by Aaron and Gina, but it is possible that they were in their own throes and could only hear the fleshy desire of their own bodies.

We heard Aaron mutter, "Sorry I came so fast…" but Gina cut him off. "Mmmm, don't worry. You'll be hard all night if I have anything to do with it."

I scooped a big dollop of my semen out of your cunt, Molly, and dripped it over your mouth. You sucked it all down and nursed on two of my fingers while we laid back, exhausted, to listen to more of this showcase of debauchery.

Gina spoke again, "Do you want me to suck your cock right now? Do you want me to lick all of your cum off your young cock right now and make it nice and clean so you can pump another load into my pussy? You like watching me suck, don't you? You like to see me sucking…?"

No fool, Aaron replied, "I want to you to want cock everywhere, in all of your holes. Let's start with your mouth, and you can be the biggest dirtiest slut that you've ever been."

Warming to the verbal challenge, Gina said, "Well, I want to taste more of your cum. There's enough inside me to drip onto your dick so I can lick it off of you. Is that what you want to see? Do you want to see a woman old enough to be your mother be a big slut for your cock?"

"Fuck, yeah," Aaron said. I knew from previous listening experience that my roommate was not much of a talker during sex, but Gina more than made up for his silent pleasure by carrying on her own carnal monologue. Between slurping and sucking sounds, she muttered "mmmm, licking your cum" and "polishing your young cock" and eventually Aaron chimed in with some inspired dirty talk.

"I know you sucked cock before I was even born. You're making me really hard watching you," he said. "I'm thinking about how many times your pussy has had cock in it, how many times you've been fucked and pumped full of jism. I'll bet it's a lot, gallons, maybe."

Gina just groaned her affirmation, her mouth being busy with the task of restoring my roommate's cock back to its full pussy-pleasing girth, so Aaron continued. "OK, now stick that young cock you like so well in your pussy so I can fuck it while I tell you what I really want."

More shuffling sounds followed to accommodate this request, and presumably they were mounted to their mutual satisfaction when he said, "I want to cum in your ass. I want to bend you over and fuck your ass and hear you begging me to pump your ass full of cum like I did to your pussy."

Gina whimpered that she had never had a cock in her ass before. "Well, I was the first one to fuck your daughter up her ass, so it seems only right that I do the same for you."

Gina screamed with delight at that. "Are you going to stick your fingers in my ass now? Is that what you're going to do? Are you gonna loosen me up so you can fuck me there? Are you going to finger my ass while you fuck my pussy?" She was high on her own lust and her steady stream of filthy language only fed that fire.

"Well, get me loosened up, oh, while I fuck your cock with my hairy pussy. Did you see any gray hair in my cunt when I had it shoved in your mouth, baby? I know my age makes you harder. Do you like that it's been fucked a lot by a lot of guys? Does that turn you on? I've had lots of cock, but, ah, never like this."

This inspired me to start licking my way down to your oozing cunt, sweet girl. I remember how you dug your fingernails into my back as I pulled your pussy to my face. Your lips were puffy and covered in our shared juices. They were also still wide open and ready to get fucked more, judging by the fresh juices seeping down your thighs!

I took two fingers from each hand and pushed them into you and slid them back out. Then I used my thumbs to rub your clit, rapidly becoming wet and swollen again. I started to rub all the juices over your ass and thighs, and you just shoved your whole cunt back onto my face.

Enough teasing - I plunged my tongue into your depths and started licking. You kept sliding her open cunt up and down on my mouth and rubbing your clit on my chin. I believe that was the first time you fucked my face, and yet, somehow, we were both keeping quiet enough to hear Aaron and Gina.

"Oooh, you're sticking your fingers in my ass. I'm fucking your young cock with my pussy and I'm planning to let you stick it in my ass too. I'm going to fuck you with my ass. Mmmm, tell me what else you wanna do, c'mon, tell me. Tell me something really dirty. Tell me now while I fuck your cock." Gina was really beside herself now; it was something to hear.

"Do you really want me to tell you everything I've always wanted to do…?" Aaron wondered. "Do you really want to hear?"

"Yessss, baby, yes!"

"I want to fuck your cunt, Gina, and my own mother’s. Both of you, together, and just when I'm about to cum in her pussy I want to pull out and cum in yours."

Whoa! Even as we were working on getting you off, Mol, that comment got our attention.

"Is that what you've always wanted? Is that it? You want to fuck two old ladies? You'll just have to fuck me now. I'm the mother now. I'm the mother riding your young cock - oohh, you mother fucker," Gina gasped. "I want your cock in my ass. Right now. I want it now."

We heard some kind of squishing liquid sounds, and Aaron said in an even voice, "You'll need this. Rub some oil in your ass, and keep rubbing when we start fucking. I want to watch your face when I shoot off in your tight asshole."

By then, you were very close to your own orgasm. I started sucking on your clit and rolling it between my teeth, then sticking my tongue back in your cunt. I used my fingers to spread you wide open, and then I slid a finger down to you own asshole, knowing how you she loved to be rimmed. I started to open your ass with both hands land slowly circled around with my wettest finger.

That did it - like a gunshot, you started cumming, and cumming hard. You tightened your thighs around my head, shoved your cunt down on my face with my tongue still buried in between and came, and came. My face was drenched in your juice as you slumped against the wall wearily. If that harshed the tempo of the frenzy on the other side, though, I couldn't tell.

"Are you ready to fuck my ass? Are you ready to fuck me with your young cock in my ass? Oooh, that feels good. Shove more in now," Gina pleaded and so Aaron must have because then she giggled, "Ah, I can feel your balls slapping my pussy, that's fucking great! Oh, you fill me up so much! Does my ass look good getting fucked?"

Remember how their bed creaked and then began to slam into the wall? All pretense of respecting our sleeping privacy was out the door at that point.

"Are you going to cum soon? You can't last long," Gina panted. "This feels so fucking good, uuummmmnnnn, are you gonna cum in my ass? Is that what you wanted? I wanna feel it. I wanna feel it. Oh, Karla said I needed to get fucked in the ass. I want to drain your cock of cum in my ass. I'm ready, baby. Cum in me again. Cum deep in my ass!"

Aaron grunted his answer. "I'm going to cum in your ass, Gina, just like I do with Karla!"

"Yes! Yes, now cum in me. Cum in me now. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Cum with me! Shoot deep. Ooooh, yes, I can feel you. I can feel you. Ooohh, there's so much. Ooohh, Aaron, empty your balls in me…"

With that, the night drew to a close. It was the next morning, I recall, when things really got interesting and the “summer of lovin’” started to take off. Want to take it from there, Mol…?

Your Jimmy