Gina in Jamaica Ch. 04

Story Info
Our first time on a nude beach.
3.8k words
4.28
52.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers

My wife, Gina, and I are spending a honeymoon week in Jamaica.

It was another beautiful morning in the tropics and the two of us went to get some breakfast at the sumptuous buffet that was laid out every morning. Neither one of us spoke of the night before but instead made some talk about our plans for the day. As it turned out, we didn't have too much to do except get some sun. We decided to get our swim suits and as we walked back to our room, we passed Rod. He seemed a little apprehensive, as if we might be angry with him, though there was nothing he did the night before that hadn't been done willingly.

"Where you going today?" asked my wife. "Got anything special planned?"

"Naw, not really," he said. "Might go on the beach. Pete's sleeping in, he had a big night but he might actually hang out with us today."

"I don't even believe there IS a Pete," teased Gina. "I keep hearing about him but I've yet to actually see him."

"Oh, he's real," assured Rod. "They don't come much more real than him, trust me. You'll know him when you see him."

"Wow," I said, laughing. "As real as they get, huh? How come he hasn't been hanging with you guys? You're the ones that look real to me."

"Pete does what he wants, when he wants," Rod said. "He always has some babe hanging on him. He can be...I don't want to say mean, because he's not mean. He just does what he wants when he wants."

"So he's not as sweet as you, huh?" asked Gina.

Rod laughed. "I don't think Pete's ever been described as sweet. I'm just glad Dave and I got a chance to meet you before you saw Pete, because women tend to ignore us when he's around."

"Don't you worry about a thing," cooed Gina. "No one is going to turn my head away from you two boys."

Rod laughed again. "That's good to hear. So what are you two doing today?"

I suddenly realized that I wanted some alone time with Gina today, without sharing her and spoke up hurriedly. "We don't have any real plans yet, maybe a tour, maybe some sun, we might just walk around. Just some newlywed time, you know."

Rod knew what I meant and said, "Well, that's what a honeymoon's for. You two have a great time." He started to walk past us when Gina said, "Have you been to the nude beach yet?"

"No," said Rod. "I keep walking past the path but I don't think I'm ready for that, parading around naked in front of strangers. I'd feel like people would be grading me. I don't think I'm up for that kind of pressure."

"Well, from what I've seen," Gina said, giving Rod a full up and down glance, "I don't think you have anything to worry about. But we're going to give it a try, so if you guys get brave enough, we'll see you there."

"Thanks," said Rod. "I'll pass it on."

As he walked off, I spun around to face Gina. "The nude beach? You won't go on the beach when I ask but instead you invite a bunch of strangers to see you naked?" I was pretty pissed. "I would like to have some time alone with you. This is our honeymoon, you know."

Gina looked surprised at my reaction. "I told you the other day I was going to try it. And if you wanted this to be a day with just the two of us, you should have told me. Besides, those two guys aren't going to go to that beach. You heard what he said."

"Right," I snapped. "I heard what he said and I saw you trying to talk him into changing his mind. Now that he knows that you'll be there, that will just give him enough of an excuse to show up."

"Ok, honey," she said soothingly. "Here's what we'll do. If he shows up and you're uncomfortable, we'll leave, ok? And spend the rest of the day by ourselves. The rest of the week if you want, I don't care. How does that sound? Will that make it better?"

I cannot win when she's both beautiful and sweet at the same time. My wife is stunning to look at- 5'9", 145 lbs, and large breasts with HUGE nipples when she is aroused: at least a half inch long, thick as my thumb, and a deep brown. She says she is embarrassed sometimes when they are so noticeable under her shirts, but she never does anything to hide them, and sometime she takes advantage of the fact that every man in the room is riveted on her chest, when those big nipples seem like they are going to push right through her shirt.

But she's not just about the chest. Her legs are long and shapely, her butt is perfect, and she knows how to use her big brown eyes. On top of that, she has a great sense of humor and loves to party. When I married her, I felt like I hit the jackpot. And now she was going to the nude beach with me.

I have never been to a nude beach and frankly, I don't have the body to pull it off well, so I was a little nervous. Once I walked on the beach, however, I realized that I wouldn't be mingling with supermodels. Most of the people there were middle-aged, with quite a few senior citizens. Some were in better shape than me, some were not, but no one was flawless. Except for Gina.

We pulled some beach chairs into the sun and I set them carefully under Gina's watchful eye. She loves getting sun and her Italian heritage is obvious by the way she browns so quickly. But once the chairs are in place and the towels are draped over them just so, and a little table has been dragged over and placed so you both can reach the items on it, and the sunscreen and drinks and everything else you brought are placed on the table, then it's time for the big move- removing your clothes in front of a bunch of strangers, and even though no one stares, every one is interested in the newcomers.

I pulled my t-shirt off, then, as casually as I could, off came my trunks and I was standing stark naked in front of a mixed crowd of strangers for the first time in my life. I turned to see what Gina was doing and I could tell that she was a little nervous too. First she reached behind and unsnapped her top, then she shrugged it off. I had seen this move several times at home, in the bedroom, but never in public.

Gina stood there, her nipples extending due to the sudden exposure and then she leaned over and pulled her bikini bottoms down, past her pubic hair, revealing the top of her slit, past her pussy lips, and then, all the way down her long legs. I can't even describe the feeling I had then- my wife's beautiful pussy, pledged to me alone, in public view for anyone to admire, as I had the first time I saw it.

She plopped down in the chair, very nonchalant now, and started to spray suntan oil over her body. She carefully applied it to her large breasts, pulling on her engorged nipples to make sure she applied maximum coverage. She sprayed her long legs and then laid out. I followed her outline, from the full breasts tipped by those long, thick nipples, to her flat, oiled stomach receding into her hips, then rising into her pubic mound. She was a magnificent sight.

We laid there for almost an hour. It felt incredibly comfortable to be laying there in the warm sun, cooled by a gentle breeze coming off the ocean. I had my eyes shut, listening to the waves and occasional snatches of murmured conversation from the other people laying in chairs around us. Every once in a while I could feel a shadow over me and when I cracked open one eye, I would catch a glimpse some naked person walking past us, blocking the sun for just a split second.

Sometimes I would turn my head to gaze upon my wife, who seemed to be sleeping, her nipples now back in their normal position, but still impressive. Once I got up and walked the 50 yards or so to the bar, which was unmanned. I supposed that the resort did not want a clothed bartender there to discomfit the unclothed. I made a couple of drinks, then came back and laid down again.

I wasn't surprised when I heard Rod's voice. I figured the temptation was too much for him. He called out to us when he was still several feet away. Gina opened her eyes and looked behind her, then smiled and waved to him. He walked up to us wearing his swim trunks and said hi to me, but it was obvious he came to see Gina. She had no shame at all. While she talked to him, she stayed stretched out so he could examine her nude body in its full splendor.

"You made it!" she said happily. "Pull up a chair and pull off your pants."

Rod hurried to find a vacant chair and started to pull it over to the other side of her. Gina sat up and pulled his chair closer to her, so that the sides of the chairs were touching each other. Rod stood on the other side of the chair looking down on her.

"C'mon," she said. "This is a nude beach. Drop 'em."

Rod untied the drawstring and let his swim trunks fall to the sand. He stood in front of her, his heavy penis swaying gently as he moved.

Gina made a big show of looking over the top of her sunglasses to look at his member.

"I approve," she said. "You may join us."

Rod laughed nervously and lay down on his lounger. He had brought his own sunscreen and now he opened the tube, squirted the cream onto his chest, and began to massage it onto his body. Gina talked to him while he was getting himself covered up, just small talk, and I wondered why she had was paying so much attention to him. Until just a few minutes before, she had hardly said a word to me. The sun was too bright for me to watch what was happening, but I cracked them open when I heard a catch in Gina's voice, just a slight bump in her tone.

I looked over and saw the reason- Rod was oiling up his penis, making sure that all the sensitive parts were protected. I knew the feeling- I had done exactly the same thing, but Gina hadn't paid a bit of attention to me when I did it. Maybe it was because she saw my dick all the time, or maybe because Rod really had a good sized cock, not porn-star big but certainly longer and thicker than mine. Gina was still talking, but I knew the sight of Rod's big heavy cock in his hand as he applied the lotion had caught her attention and caused that slight momentary crack in her voice.

We had not been there very long when Gina asked Rod where his drink was. When he told her he didn't have one, she volunteered to show him the location of the bar. That was just a little fishy to me, because it was plain to see the bar from where we lay, but they both stood up and I watched her perfect butt twitch as she walked up to the cabana, completely naked with a completely naked man. She was talking the whole time and I heard their voices dissipate as they walked away.

They were only gone for a short time, no more than to make a drink. I heard them first, but kept my eyes closed. But after a few seconds, their voices didn't get any louder or softer. I opened my eyes and turned in my chair and saw they had both stopped to talk to another woman in one of the chairs. I could only hear parts of the conversation as the breeze blew in and out but I could tell that Gina was answering some question about upcoming events at the resort.

Rod was standing next to her, not really part of the conversation, but he kept stealing glances at my nude wife, enjoying the view of her. At one time, I heard Gina laugh and say, "No, my husband is over there" and I saw her point over at me. She saw I was watching and waved to me.

"This is a friend we met here," she told the woman and she reached out and put an arm around Rod's waist, pulling him into her. "We're beach buddies," she said, laughing.

When she pulled Rod into her, she turned her body partially towards him, as if posing for a picture. This meant her breasts were pushed into his right arm. My dick suddenly twinged. Watching her talk just a few feet away while completely nude, her naked breasts pushed into an equally nude man, knowing she was doing it in front of me on purpose, was getting me aroused. I knew that was a major faux pas on a nude beach, so I tried to control myself. Then I noticed that she had turned her body towards Rod just enough so that the hair of her pussy was barely making contact with his leg, and I knew he had to be aware of it too.

Rod had a drink in each hand so there wasn't much he could do and Gina knew it, so she played it as much as she could. While her left arm was around his waist at the back, she put her other arm around him from the front, reaching across his naked stomach to grab his hp and gave him a slight pull, saying "Let's go, beach buddy, we're wasting valuable sunlight." She deliberately turned him towards her and I watched in amazement as his cock rotated across her pussy until he was turned away and towards our chairs. As they walked back to us, I noticed that his dick was also starting to stiffen just a little. I knew my cock was more than just a little stiff.

Rod was so flustered when he returned that he put the drinks on the table and then plopped down on Gina's chair. Immediately he realized his mistake but as he struggled to lift himself out of the lounger, Gina said "No, that fine, I'll lay out here. Honestly, Rod, it's not a problem. Lay down."

Great, I thought. Now I'm lying down next to a naked guy and he's next to my wife. It did cause my dick to settle down but I wasn't happy about how everything had turned out. Rod closed his eyes, as did I, and we remained like that for about 5 minutes. Then I heard Gina moving around, so turned my head to watch.

She pointed to the tanning oil on the table, which was located between me and Rod. I smiled at her and gave a short shake of my head- if she wanted access to the table, she could switch chairs with Rod, like it had been before. She frowned at me and I lifted my head to say something to her, but she put her finger to her lips and pointed at Rod, indicating she didn't want to wake him.

Rod hadn't moved during this brief pantomime but I knew he wasn't sleeping and she had to know it as well. Instead, she leaned over him and reached for the oil. She couldn't quite reach it, so she lifted herself on her side, facing him, and while trying to keep her balance, again tried to get to the oil, her breasts brushing the side of his chest.

I have to give Rod credit- he never twitched. He knew what was going on and wanted to enjoy it. Gina had to get on her knees and stretch her entire body over his, her huge breasts dangling over his chest, the tips of her nipples just brushing his body. As she stretched, her breasts moved higher up his chest to his neck, then began to lightly bounce against his chin. It still wasn't enough, and she moved up a little in her chair and reached again.

This time her breasts were brushing Rod' mouth and her nipples were noticeably growing. Her pussy was against the lower part of her stomach and I saw his dick stiffen, then start to rise and move up towards his stomach. I heard a wet sound and saw that Rod had his lips around one of my wife's engorged nipples, sucking the nipple into his mouth and holding it. The other free nipple was completely extended and Gina was just holding herself in the same position, looking at me as if to say, that's what you get for not giving me the oil in the first place.

She felt the bump of his rock-hard cock against the inside of her thigh and without taking her eyes off me, shifted her body so that she could trap his penis with her body and using her abdomen and pussy, pushed his cock so that it was flat against his stomach, pointed up. The thing was huge and she rode her pussy up and down the shaft, not allowing the head to enter but letting the shaft push her lips aside and engage her clit.

She slid her pussy lips up and down the full length of his shaft two or three times and I could see her eyes start to half close and her breathing begin to shorten. Then, in an amazing display of self control, she pulled herself up, a thin string of precum stretching from the slit of Rod's dick to her stomach that fell away as she straightened up. She gently pulled her nipple out of Rod's mouth, grabbed the oil, and lay back down in her own chair. I could see his shaft was slick with her lubrication and that her nipple was wet from his mouth. It was then I noticed that I was rhythmically squeezing my own hard dick.

Rod and I both rolled over on our stomachs to avoid anyone on the beach to see our state and after a few minutes, I was back to normal, but I knew I was close to exploding.

"Oh, Rod, you're awake," she said innocently. "I hope I didn't wake you up- I had to get some more oil."

Rod mumbled something about going to the men's room and hurried away. I didn't say a word; I had no idea where to start and almost anything I said would certainly start an argument.

When Rod returned a few minutes later, he wasn't alone and he wasn't happy.

"Hey guys," he said. "This is Pete."

I actually felt the shadow before I saw him. Pete was a giant of a man, maybe 6'8", and I put his weight between 275 and 300 pounds. Every ounce was muscle. He had long blonde hair, and rough-hewn features. He probably would have been a craggy-handsome kind of guy, but there was a hint of arrogant cruelty, the kind that comes with always being the biggest and meanest. Pete reminded me vaguely of a professional wrestler.

Now he was standing behind us, completely clothed. Gina turned her head to say hi, but as soon as she laid eyes on him, she was completely mesmerized. Her earlier conversation with Rod, in which she assured him that no one would be able to turn her head away from him, was very obviously and completely forgotten. Pete never shook our hands or even looked at us twice. Instead, he was looking disdainfully around the beach, as if he was searching for a woman worthy to fuck or a man worthy to fight, and he was not finding anything to satisfy him.

Pete turned to Rod and said, "This beach is pathetic. I don't want to hang around with a bunch of naked grandmothers. Get your clothes on and meet me at the bar."

He turned away, dismissing all of us, when Gina got her speech back and her spunk up, and jumped up.

"Do I look like your grandmother?"

Pete turned back to us and stared at Gina, standing there with her hands on her hips. She thought she was being cute and sassy, but I could see that she realized she had misjudged this man. Pete gave her a long look, up and down. He started at the top, moved slowly down to her breasts, then moved down to her pussy, his eyes seeming to stroke her lips, then down her legs and back up, over her mound and back to her breasts, where her nipples were visibly moving out to their full glory. He stayed on those nipples, watching them as you would a commercial. When they appeared to be as large as they could go, he took a step forward, reached out, and pulled one of her nipples with gigantic fingers, pulling it until she winced and slapped his hand.

"Hey!" she said. "That hurts!"

"What are you doing?" I asked, pissed off. This wasn't playful banter as much as an assault. He turned to me and I instantly was aware of the difference in size between the two of us.

"If she's going to put them out there, I'm going to check them out." No apology, no embarrassed attempt at humor. He was putting me on notice: he would do what he wanted with my wife and whenever he wanted. He stared at me and when Rod tried to pull him away, he impatiently shrugged him off. I looked away first and he turned and stalked off.

"Jesus," I said to Gina as I watched his retreating figure. "I can't take him unless I can get him first. In his sleep. With a fucking gun. That man's a monster. A monster asshole. We need to stay away from him, honey," I said, turning to my wife. "He's truly dangerous."

But she never heard a word I said. Gina was watching him walk away with a mixture of fear, awe, and lust I had never seen before.

This is part 4 of 5 of our Jamaica adventures

PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers