Gina's Abduction Ch. 04

Story Info
A story about Gina’s abduction, training & sale.
5.4k words
4.21
66k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers

Chapter 4 Processing

Gina shifted side to side on her knees as the car rolled over the smooth highway. She heard Colleen's breath slowing and eventually heard her snoring slightly. She slowly shifted her weight to her rear and slipped her legs from beneath her, resting her feet quietly on the floor. Tears filled her eyes again as she thought about her situation and her overwhelming sense of helplessness. She kept her hands rested on her thighs to minimize the discomfort of her breasts swaying, keeping them in place with her upper arms as much as possible.

Gina's heart jumped when she heard Pat's voice for the first time in what seemed like hours. "Colleen, wake up, we are here. Just need to roll through the security gate now." She heard a window being lowered and a strange man's voice, "Good evening, how may I help you?" She heard Pat reply with one word, "McLaughlin."

"Very good sir, please proceed. The other two groups are here already, so there will likely be a bit of a wait. Please park in garage number six."

Gina felt the car moving again as her heart raced uncontrollably. She jumped as she heard Colleen's voice. "Got tired of kneeling huh? Not to worry, you will have plenty of time to get used to it." She shook visibly and listened to Colleen's voice as the car slowed to a stop. She listened carefully, sounds suddenly intensified as she tried to comprehend her situation. She heard Pat's door open and felt the car shift before hearing the door close. She listened as his footsteps echoed on the concrete as he walked around the car, opening Colleen's door as he spoke, "Better cuff the little bitch, you know how they hate to find them unrestrained."

"Good point Pat. Gina, sit up to the edge of the seat now and place your hands at the small of your back."

"I see what you mean," Pat quipped, "her tits move beautifully but she needs to firm up the rest huh? Ehhh, I'd do her after a few beers anyhow." Pat chuckled a bit at his own crude comments.

Colleen secured the handcuffs to Gina's wrists as Pat chuckled. Her response to Pat was quick and to the point, "Pig!"

"Yeah, that's why you love me darlin'. C'mon, let's get inside and see the others. I could really use a drink!"

Colleen stroked Gina's cheek gently and patted it playfully, "Hang in there kid, you'll be fine. Remember, resistance is futile, and any misbehavior will be met with severe punishments. I would hate to see that happen to you... I kinda like you for some reason."

Gina trembled and wept into her blindfold as she gasped for air, her nose completely clogged from crying and her throat swollen and raw. She felt the car move a bit as Colleen got out and the door closed with a loud "thud." She was alone now, just barely able to hear their footsteps trailing away, then the sound of a house door opening. She heard a high pitched woman's voice screaming for a moment before the house door was shut, leaving her in darkness and silence. Her mind raced, wondering what was happening to the woman as she tested the strength of her handcuffs in vain.

After a few minutes that seemed like hours, she heard the door opening again. She could hear two men talking as they approached the car, but she could not make out what they were saying. She heard the car door opening and she grunted as a firm hand slipped under her left armpit and guided her from the car and to her feet. She awkwardly found her center of gravity as she balanced for a moment before feeling the other man's large, calloused hand slipping under her right armpit. "Walk with us," was all the one man said as she stumbled along, having no choice but to obey his short command. She stumbled through a doorway sideways with the men nearly holding her in the air, her arms cuffed behind her still and her full breasts swaying freely side to side. Her heart sunk when she heard applause from a group of people.

Gina groaned as she was pressed back against a strong board of some sort. She winced in pain as she felt her feet being kicked apart while a strap of some kind was wrapped around her waist from behind, securing her midsection to the board firmly, just below her bound wrists. As Gina wept and gasped for air, leather cuffs were secured to her ankles and the cuffs were attached to the base eyes on the edge of a St Andrews Cross, forcing her legs to remain far apart. Two men stood in front of her and reached around her sides, attaching leather cuffs to her wrists before another man behind her removed her handcuffs. As the handcuffs were released, she felt her arms being lifted up by strong hands and out to her sides. She squirmed slightly as her wrists were secured to the upper eyehooks of the cross, completely immobilizing and exposing her.

Gina's head spun as she wondered how many people were in the room, what would they do with her, what did they want? She listened for clues but heard nothing but silence. Suddenly, the silence broke and she heard a deep voice call out, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, our newest merchandise. I would like each of you to tell me, quite briefly, what you think of her, what are your first impressions?" Gina wept as she heard many voices calling out, men and women, some complimentary, others derogatory. She wondered why she felt good about the compliments, given her situation.

"She's cute as a button, how old is she?"

"Her file says 26. Look at that hairless cunt. Smooth as a baby's bottom."

"Tummy is a bit full, hope she isn't pregnant like the last one, that was not pleasant."

"Nahhh, just a little extra pooch, with fat hanging tits like that, she is bound to have a little extra weight on her."

"Looks like some of the extra fat went to her ass and thighs. Her pussy looks fairly tight though, not bad for a bigger girl."

"I like her ass, looks full, healthy, just needs to be firmed up a bit."

"Cute freckles too, just enough to make her attractive, not marked, our clients will like that."

"Those legs need some work, but I agree, the natural floppy tits make up for it, they will eat them up."

Gina moaned helplessly as she heard the eight different voices talking about her body like she wasn't even there. She gasped as the blindfold was removed and she squinted, realizing that bright spotlights were focused on her bound body. She heard the deep voice again "Very good, thank you for your feedback. blonde-slut and redhead-slut, please tell us what you think of your new friend, brunette-slut."

Tears flowed down Gina's face as she heard herself referred to as "brunette-slut," her heart raced as she heard two female voices meekly voicing opinions.

"She looks nice, I guess, I dunno."

"Yeah, she is ok, maybe a little chubby I guess."

The man with the deep voice spoke, "Very well, thank you both. Please, remove the spotlights from brunette-slut. Thank you!"

Gina winced as her eyes adjusted to the light being removed from her and she looked around the room. She saw another naked woman bound to a cross in front of her, wearing only a dog collar with a large number "1" hanging from it. She was a very attractive blonde, probably no older than 22 or 23. She was very thin with small firm breasts that didn't sag like hers. Her tan was perfect, which contrasted sharply with her pale white skin where her bikini usually covered. She had thick dark pubic hair which caused Gina to glance back up at her head, noticing the dark roots now. Her long legs were perfectly toned and her tummy was firm and flat. This woman must have spent her days laying in the sun and working out, nobody looks like that while working a full time job, Gina thought to herself.

"brunette-slut, meet blonde-slut, you two will be spending a great deal of time together. To your right brunette-slut, you will see redhead-slut. Please don't be alarmed, she is fine, but she had the misfortune of being pregnant when we captured her, and most of our clients will not tolerate another man's child in their slave's womb."

Gina gasped and her heart stopped as she looked far to her right. She saw a naked woman in her late twenties lying on her back, securely strapped to a rolling hospital bed with her head slightly elevated. Her feet were high in the air and spread wide, secured to stirrups at the end of the bed and her arms were stretched down to the sides of the narrow bed, her cuffs secured to eyehooks low on the sides. Her long red hair was braided into a pony tail with rope and the rope was secured to a hook at the head of the bed, completely immobilizing her. Her full breasts hung out to her sides loosely, distracting Gina's gaze momentarily from the ice packs wedged into her sex. She slowly looked between the woman's legs and saw her thighs were covered with fresh blood. She remembered the screams she had heard and realized that they had aborted her pregnancy. She felt her ears ringing as the room went dark and she passed out, her bonds saving her from a nasty fall.

Gina choked for air as cold water was sprayed in her face from a garden hose; she twisted her head side to side and gasped for air as the water stopped. The deep voice continued, "As I said girl, redhead-slut will be fine. Now, let's move forward with your examination girl, but first, let's get you properly dressed." With that said, she saw the large black man who had been speaking as he walked out from behind her. In his right hand was a black leather dog collar with a large "3" hanging from it. She noticed many other rings attached to the collar before he lifted it to her neck and secured it firmly, but not so tight that it was uncomfortable. She heard the click of a lock at the back of her neck and her heart raced as the man spoke again in his deep voice, "Welcome to hell bitch, be good and you will survive your time with us just fine." He reached up and squeezed her left nipple hard, twisting it between his fingers and tugging it hard, "You aren't pregnant, are you cunt?"

Gina shook her head side to side quickly, looking up and staring into the man's cold dark eyes. Pleading with her eyes for a moment before feeling the sting of his right hand at her left cheek, "Lesson number one, your head will remain bowed and your eyes will remain focused on the floor in front of you unless you are otherwise instructed. You do not have permission to look anyone in the eye, understand?"

Gina lowered her head quickly and stared at the man's black boots. She nodded slowly, watching the tears run from her cheeks to the floor below her. She stared numbly as she felt the man attaching a leash to her collar and tugging on it playfully. "Release her cuffs from the cross, keep them on her wrists and ankles though." She felt her legs and arms being released and followed the tug of the leash, awkwardly stumbling forward.

"Good girl, kneel down for me right there on the tiled floor, that's it, on your hands and knees like a good little slave. Now, we will have to do a pregnancy test, even though you are still taking your pills, we need to be sure. Lift your right leg up high, just like a dog, and pee for me while I hold this stick in the stream of urine. Do it now!"

Gina hesitated, just for a moment, but quickly lifted her right leg up like she was doing aerobics, with her bent leg high to the side, she could feel her sex opening up for all to see. She grunted a bit as she forced herself to urinate like a dog in front of the strangers, feeling the large mans arm resting on her rear as he held the test strip in her stream of pee. He patted her rear playfully and taunted her "Good doggie, good girl, did you earn a treat?"

Gina blushed a crimson red as he nudged her hanging breasts with the toe of his boot, wiggling his foot in her cleavage, making her breasts dance obscenely from side to side, "Well, looks like you are not with child, good to see! with udders like that, I was afraid you were getting all filled up with milk for a baby. Crawl up on this table and relax little one."

Gina lowered her leg and crawled up on the table. She saw him making a circular motion with his finger, indicating she should turn over. She plopped down on her back and felt her arms being lifted and secured over her head as she lay on the table staring at the ceiling. She had lost the will or strength to resist at all as her legs were lifted and spread, secured to stirrups like redhead-slut as she sensed more people surrounding her. A woman approached with a chart and turned on a blinding light just over her head. She spoke firmly "Open your mouth and say Ahhhhhh."

As Gina opened her mouth, the woman handed the chart to a nurse and pressed Gina's tongue down hard with two fingers working her gloved fingers around her mouth, tugging at her gums roughly. "Good girl... mark her chart please, nice teeth, just a couple fillings, otherwise strong and white." She forced her head back and moved her nose side to side, "no sign of drug use, nostrils look good. Your chart says you are 26, is that correct Brunette-slut?" She removed her hand from Gina's face as she nodded slowly, blinded by the hot white light.

"Very good girl. I am Doctor Williamson and I will be conducting your exam. I will ask you several questions. Answer each honestly or you will be sorry. What is your current weight?"

Gina stuttered slightly as she spoke weakly, "One hundred thirty five pounds."

Dr. Williamson pinched and twisted Gina's right nipple hard "Let's not start out on the wrong foot missy! Now I will repeat the question, what is your current weight?"

Gina sobbed in pain and humiliation as she moaned through her tears "Arrgghhhh, I was one hundred forty three pounds when I weighed myself this morning."

"That's better bitch. Height?"

"Five foot, four inches."

"Any medical allergies or conditions?"

"No."

"How many sexual partners have you had intercourse with?"

"Four."

"Only four huh? How many cocks have you sucked?"

"Nine, including the four men I slept with."

"Ever had sex with a woman?"

Gina gasped and shook her head "No."

"How about anal sex?"

"No."

"Have you ever been tested for AIDS?"

"Yes."

"When?"

Gina paused and responded, "It has been a few years."

Dr. Williamson looked to her assistant, "Please mark her chart to include an AIDS test, along with the usual blood work."

"Do you drink or smoke?"

"I have a couple drinks most nights, more on weekends, I smoke occasionally."

Gina felt a band being wrapped around her arm as her blood pressure and pulse were checked and recorded. She closed her eyes to escape the white light and suddenly felt her sex being pried open by two cold metal arms. She heard the speculum clicking into place and felt the Doctor examining her open vagina and taking specimens from deep inside her. While her sex was being probed, she felt a needle prick her arm and heard the nurse discussing the collection of her blood. She closed her eyes tight and groaned as she felt a small tube being slipped into her ass and suddenly she felt her bowels filling with a warm liquid"

"That will clean you out nicely girl, you will be in the car for some time with no opportunity to use a bathroom. Can't have your bowels filled with waste now can we?" Gina shook her head slightly in response to the rhetorical question; she felt the speculum collapsing in her vagina and being slipped out slowly and the needle was removed from her arm, replaced immediately by firm pressure from the nurse. "How do you get your sex so smooth slave, I don't see a hint of stubble?"

Gina closed her eyes tighter as tears ran down her face. She felt hands roughly manipulating her sore breasts, examining them for lumps as she responded "I have been tweezing the hairs from my sex for close to 2 years. Now, when they grow back, they are very fine and easy to remove."

"I see, you have probably reduced the follicle strength to the point where even if your stopped tweezing, you would never have a full bush again, just wisps of thin hairs. It is hard to say. Any pain in your breasts?"

Gina winced and moaned with one particularly firm squeeze near the base of her breasts "Argghhh, nothing unusual for the day after my period, they are always a bit tender this week." Gina shivered as she felt the nozzle removed from her rectum and her abdomen being manipulated painfully by two sets of strong hands. It took all of her strength to hold the liquid in her bowels

"Very good girl. You may release the pressure in your bowels. Now!"

Gina groaned in shame as she tried to gently release the liquid from her rear. She sobbed in shame as the liquid trickled out, then suddenly gushed from her open ass her bowels drained completely, filling the room with the faint smell of her waste masked by the floral scent in the liquid. As soon as she was done, before her open asshole could fully close, the nozzle was returned to her ass and hotter liquid filled her to the point where she felt her belly stretching obscenely. The pain was intense as the nozzle was removed and she heard the doctor again "Five minutes and you can release the liquid brunette-slut. You did very well. I am issuing you a clean bill of health pending fitness tests and blood work. All three of you will need to listen carefully now."

The tall black man with the deep voice began to speak, "The three of you will be securely packed in a sedan for transport once brunette-slut is done having her bowels cleaned. Blonde-slut and brunette-slut, your reproductive organs will be left intact in case your new owners choose to use you as breeders. We do not know who your new owners will be until your are sold at the auction in a few months and often they choose to impregnate you frequently to build their family size and provide them with male workers and female sex slaves. Redhead-slut, you were specifically requested by one of our regular customers. Even if you had not needed an abortion, you would have been operated on. Your new owner requests that all his slaves be sterilized before delivery. You will not need to worry about becoming pregnant again."

Gina felt nauseous as she heard the sobs of redhead-slut as she realized what had been done to her. She wept for her as the man continued, "As you have noticed, your names have been removed. Your previous names mean noting to us and will mean nothing to you. In time you will likely be renamed, but for now, the names based on your hair color, and the simple numbers on your collars will suffice. You are all being transported from here in the mountains of Maryland to a training facility in Mexico. You will ride in a sedan much like the one that brought you here, but you will be secured side by side in the back seat of a car that is specially equipped for a 30-plus hour drive. Pat and Colleen will be your drivers. Brunette-slut, I believe you already know them."

Gina nodded slightly and stared at the ceiling, her bowels aching as she felt a trickle of liquid running down her asscrack as tears flowed down the sides of her face.

"Brunette-slut, release your bowels for us now." Quickly, Gina relaxed her sphincter, allowing the hot liquid to pour from her ass. Her face burned in shame as she heard applause from the crowd, obviously amused by her display. She felt the cold spray from the garden hose focused on her sex and ass, rinsing any mess away.

"Guards, transport the slaves to the sedan in garage one. Slaves, you will crawl behind the guards, you are not permitted to walk. Secure them for transport and send them on their way. Thank you all for your help!"

As soon as the man with the deep voice stopped talking the guards moved to the slaves and secured leashes to their collars, releasing them from their bonds and pushing each slave to her knees roughly. Each woman crawled quickly behind the guards until they were kneeling at the side of a sedan with all doors open.

One of the guards spoke, "Girls, you will notice that the front seat of this car is very different that the others. Concealed in the armrest and glove compartment are a variety of controls. Some control motors, others control the flow of water and drugs into your mouths as you will soon see. There is even an emergency use function that can only be activated by two people simultaneously pressing this button on to the left of the steering wheel and this button over here in the glove box. If Pat and Colleen press both buttons, each slave that is receiving a flow of water at the time will be given a lethal dose of a drug that will cause your heart to stop within 10 seconds. This feature has never been activated, don't make this the first time."

nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers
12