Gina's Abduction Ch. 05

Story Info
A story about Gina's abduction, training & sale.
4.4k words
4.2
65.5k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers

Eric felt a haunting chill down his spine as he woke up in a cold sweat to the sound of a message waiting indicator on his cell phone. He gasped for air, nearly passing out as he read the text message on the screen of the phone: "Success. Thank You. First half ready, 235 Elm Street." He knew this meant that the object of his desires, Gina McLaughlin, had been successfully kidnapped and he was about to receive the first half of his $1 million dollar finders fee. A gag reflex overcame him as vomit filled his throat and he forced himself to swallow the vile liquid before it could escape.

He splashed cold water on his face, shocked at the guilt he was feeling, trying to focus on how she had hurt him, and how he would one day soon be entitled to sample her charms. She deserves this he reminded himself as he stepped out into the warm night and walked to 235 Elm Street. As he approached the address, a duffle bag was dropped from a nearby window nearly hitting him in the head as it fell. He picked it up swiftly and continued walking, taking a roundabout way home as his heart raced.

He stepped through his door and bolted it tight, slowly unzipping the bag. A smile came to his lips as he saw the cash in the bag and sighed with relief, knowing his financial worries were far behind him now. He spent the rest of the night counting the $500k, sorting it into smaller packets that he secure in a safe deposit box. He knew he could not deposit the cash, but his daily expenses would no longer be put on his credit card. No, he was flush now, he just had to be smart enough not to flaunt his new supply of cold cash.

Meanwhile, Colleen smiled at Pat as they merged onto the Interstate. "Mmmmmm, we are getting really good at this Hon! How many more should we do before we retire? As much as I love the money, it is starting to get to me a bit. These women in their prime of life, taken away from their families, never to be seen again. I am starting to wonder what their lives might have been like if it weren't for us."

Pat nodded as he listened before responding, "I know sweetheart, but you have to remember, if we don't do this, someone else will. No women will be saved by our retirement, but we will be out of a million dollars cash each time someone else does a job instead of us. Besides, these women were all targeted for specific reasons. Heck, the brunette was cheating online so much that she might be happier without her husband. She might find just what she was looking for in Mexico. Plus, by the time we are through with her, she will be in the best physical shape of her life. Why don't you take some time to work on the orientation while I drive?"

Colleen nodded and took the master control which manipulated all 3 girls' plugs simultaneously. She turned to face the slaves, selecting "anal" and dialing the size up to 8 out of 10, from the smaller 3 that they were all set on before. She watched as all three slaves opened their eyes wide arched their backs, attempting to find a way to accommodate the swelling plugs in their rectums. She smiled as she pressed a button, lowering the bars between the cabin and the rear chamber. Leaning into the back seat she spoke softly but firmly to the slaves.

"As you can feel, the plugs in your assholes have swollen substantially. I thought that would get your attention. The fluid dripping into your mouths is a combination of 90% natural spring water and 10% Mexican tap water, combined with liquid vitamins and a new drug that we are testing for a friend. You will be given gradually higher quantities of the Mexican tap water until your system adapts to the bacteria and filters it out without causing you to become ill. The vitamins will help to keep you strong and nourished, believe me, you will need your strength. The experimental drug has not been approved by the FDA in America, but the Mexican authorities have allowed its use in animals with strong success. It is designed to stimulate sexual appetite and readiness. If it works properly, you will find your cunts are always wet and ready to accept a man's dry cock with ease and you will always be eager to engage in sexual activity."

Colleen leaned into the back seat and one by one roughly pinched each slave's nipples, tugging them out taut and shaking them hard, jiggling the slave's breasts obscenely. "Blonde-slut, the drug will likely cause significant growth in your breasts as well. Red and brunette slut will likely see only minimal growth, since the workouts they will be doing will be focused on reducing their overall body fat." As she spoke, she pinched a small roll of fat on Gina's tummy, "This will be gone before you know it slave. You will be fitter that you have ever been, and your body will show it. Between the exercise and the diet you will be fed, prepare to be shocked and impressed at the results."

Gina stared at the ceiling, tears still running down her face, just like the other 2 girls. She felt the vibrations in her ass intensifying and realized the walls of her sex were squeezing at the dildo inside her. She knew her pulsing sex must be obvious to the camera recording her crotch but she was unable to stop the reactions to the plug vibrating deep in her bowels. She heard the other two girls moaning softly and realized they were all being stimulated in the same way. Gina gasped for air and groaned through her gag as an intense orgasm rolled through her body, her open sex swallowing at the dildo deep inside her as the sensations rippled through her bound body. She tensed as she felt a sharp pain in her clit as Colleen pinched it hard with her fingers.

"Good brunette-slut, you orgasmed just a bit after the other two, but the juices that escaped your open cunt were by far double either of the other slaves. That always pleases our customers. They just love a wet, juicy slut's cunt. Prepare for many orgasms during this drive. Roughly one or two an hour. We need to get you used to over stimulation! You will quickly learn that the bodies you live in are no longer yours. You have absolutely no control over how your body is used, fed, groomed, displayed, tortured or clothed. Accepting this is the first step to becoming comfortable with your new status."

Colleen continued to lecture the slaves, "Furthermore, you will often be confused by the treatment you receive. You may be treated with kindness at one moment, and with intense cruelty the next moment. Your pleasure, and your agony, will be nothing more than entertainment to those who use you. Often you will be tested to see just how much pleasure or pain you can withstand, or perhaps you will be humiliated, just to see how you react. For now, just try to relax as we drive, I will reduce the size of the plugs in your asses.

All three slaves let out a sigh of relief as the impossibly large plugs in their asses slowly shrank down to a merely uncomfortable size. They stared at the ceiling of the car, still trying to fully comprehend their situations. As their feelings of self pity shifted to thoughts of the loved ones, they each thought about how their friends and family would react to their disappearance. Little did they know that at this very moment their loved ones were being seduced as part of ABCASP's plan to break the will of their new prisoners. Colleen increased the flow of sedatives to each girl and watched as they drifted off to sleep.

Blonde-slut's father, faithful to her mother for almost 30 years, had been slowly seduced online by an ABSCAP operative since her kidnapping was planned months ago. Now, as his naked daughter, his little princess, rode bound in the back of a car heading for Mexico, he was in his car with Tricia, bound for a weekend getaway in Atlantic City. His wife thought he was doing a weekend at the casino with buddies from work, but when she called him in the early hours of the morning to inform him their daughter had not returned home Friday night, Tricia will have already secretly digitally recorded hours of their kinky sex romp.

Redhead-slut's husband was thrilled when his wife told him she was heading off to her parents for the weekend. The months since she became pregnant had been terribly unpleasant. Her mood swings were borderline violent and her sexual appetite had vanished. The closest they had come to sex since the pregnancy was the two times he had cum while spooning her in bed, and rubbing his cock against her ass cheeks. He took the opportunity to accept the invitation that had been extended to him for several weeks by Cheryl, the cute new waitress at his favorite lunch spot. She had told him she loved his eyes and wanted nothing more than to make love to him while staring deep into his eyes. As they fucked for hours, the hidden video cameras captured their actions in vivid detail, unbeknownst to him.

Then there was Mark. His two buddies picked him up and took him to Phil's to get Gina's car. Naturally, they all went inside for a few drinks. After an hour or so, Mark had picked up on the glances from the cute little blond playing pool with a guy who was apparently hitting on her. She looked very young, but they knew she was at least 21 since the bouncers at Phil's always carded anyone who looked like they might be under 40. She was dressed simply in sandals, faded blue jeans and a tight white fitted t-shirt that left little to the imagination. Her dark nipples poked out proudly from her firm B-cup breasts and they seemed to be perpetually hard. It was perfectly clear that she was not wearing a bra.

Mark's buddies agreed that the girl was looking at Mark more than her pool partner so one of his friends went to the table and placed 4 quarters on the rail to call next game. When the girl sank the 8-ball inadvertently, Mark and his buddies approached the table. Without missing a beat, the girl looked up at the group and said, "Hi y'all, my name is Heather, need a fourth to play partners?"

Mark smiled and nodded shyly, "Sure, we could use a fourth, you can be my partner if you like."

"Mmmm, I would like that very much big boy," Heather purred while handing her stick to him, "what is your name?"

"My name is Mark, and these are my friends Chris and Steve."

The group exchanged pleasantries for a minute and got down to the task at hand. After three games, Mark and Heather had lost three in a row, but the games were all close enough to be fun and the 3 buddies were having a great time watching Heather's ass as she made shots. Steve stretched, somewhat goofily, and looked to Chris, "Dude, I am beat, whadya say I take you home?"

Chris agreed and hastily he and Steve vanished from the bar after saying goodnight. Mark thought it was a bit obvious that they were trying to give him a shot at a one nighter with Heather, knowing his wife was out of town, but he got up the nerve to ask her quickly, "so do you want to play one on one, or do you want to get out of here and have some real fun?" His heart raced in his chest, he hadn't put an offer like that in play for years, since he and Gina were just dating, and the excitement of waiting for a response was almost too much for him to bear.

Heather tippy toed and leaned into him, pressing her small firm breasts into his chest as she whispered into his ear, "I know you are married, I see the tan line on your finger where your ring belongs, but I still want to fuck your brains out. Walk out of here now, don't get in your car until you see me walk out of the bar. I don't want it to be obvious that we are leaving together in case some goody goody wants to squeal to your wife." She leaned away from Mark and smiled, extending her hand to shake his and exclaiming "Thanks for the games, it was fun! Have a great night!"

As Mark walked out of the bar, his head was swirling from the beers, the excitement of his situation and the guilt of what he was about to do. He walked to his wife's car and thought about getting in and driving away before Heather could get to him, but then his mind drifted back to her tight ass, in those faded blue jeans, and how he had dreamed of fucking her from behind every time she leaned over the pool table. He snapped back to reality and saw Heather leaving the bar, scanning the lot and nodding slightly as she made eye contact with him. Mark opened the door and climbed into the car, nervously popping a mint into his mouth as he watched Heather walking toward him. Heather scanned the lot and slipped into the backseat of the car undetected by anyone but Mark.

"Hey baby, thanks for waiting for me. Why don't you drive us somewhere secluded while I get undressed back here, I haven't fucked in a car for years but I would like to change that tonight!" Heather winked to Mark in the mirror as she lifted her t-shirt over her head and threw the shirt into the front seat. Mark turned to face her and blushed as his eyes dropped to her firm breasts. He had not seen such firm breasts in years, and though he loved Gina's D-cups, he often fantasized about breasts that didn't sag from the constant pull of gravity. Heather was sitting in the back of his wife's car, proudly displaying those very breasts. His eyes slowly trailed up to her cute face as he nodded "that sounds like a great idea hun."

Mark started the car and drove quickly to an out of the way spot in a business park. As he drove, Heather wiggled out of her jeans and removed her thong. She placed her purse on the rear deck of the car, ensuring that the hidden camera would capture their actions in the back seat. Spreading her legs and massaging her clit with one hand while tweaking her nipples with her other hand she moaned softly, staring straight into the hidden camera "Mmmmm Mark, hurry up and park before I cum without you back here. Are you sure you have time before your wife starts worrying about you?"

Mark parked the car and turned around to admire the beautiful woman as she masturbated in the back of his wife's car. "Oh my, you are amazing Heather, you are so beautiful. Oh, no, my wife is away for the weekend with a friend, she will not be home until late Sunday night."

"Wonderful, get back here and fuck me then Mark, I need to cum in the worst way. Then, you can take me back to my place and fuck me all night long, if you are up to it cowboy."

Climbing over the seat Mark smiled enthusiastically, "Oh I am up for it sweetheart, I haven't been with any woman other than Gina in so long, I forget what it is like sometimes." He quickly dropped his jeans to his ankles and climbed on top of the masturbating girl, nudging the head of his cock against her wet tight lips. She moaned loudly as he pressed forward, enjoying the feeling of a tight young pussy surrounding his rock hard cock, sucking it into her magically as she groaned "Oh God, your cock feels so big inside me, I am gonna cum so fast."

Mark pumped in an out slowly, silently relieved that Heather was so close to orgasm as he felt his own seed so close to escaping his body. "Oh yes Heather, cum for me, you are so tight I am gonna explode too. Are you on the pill, or should I pull out baby?"

Heather arched her back and screamed as an orgasm ripped through her tight young body, she gasped for air and groaned, "on the pill, cum inside, fill me baby, fill my pussy with your cum baby." With that, Mark grunted and froze, his cock spasming in the tight wet hole as her felt his cum spraying deep into Heather's squeezing sex. "Oh God Heather, that feels sooo fucking good baby, oh God yes, I haven't cum that hard in years baby!"

Still clenching and relaxing her sex rhythmically, she moaned softly, "Mmmmm, baby, take me to my house and fuck me more Mark. My apartment is just down the street, behind the Super Fresh store. Mark slowly slipped his semi hard cock from her sex and winced as he heard the slurp and pop of his cock, and seed, escaping Heather's open sex. He made a mental note to detail the car for Gina to cover his tracks and to surprise her with a spotless car when she returned home Sunday night. He kissed Heather's cheek playfully as he pulled up his pants and climbed back to the front seat, "anything you say beautiful, I am all yours for the night, and maybe the weekend"

Pat nudged Colleen to wake her up as the sedan rolled along the highway steadily cruising at 4 miles over the speed limit so there would be no chance of being pulled over for speeding. Wake up sweetheart, it is 4:30 in the morning. Check the data files to see if any of our operatives have uploaded digital video of their escapades yet. Colleen rubbed her eyes and nodded, "Good idea love, that will give them some nice viewing for the rest of the ride, once we let them wake up. Why don't you stop for gas while they sleep, that way with the oversized tank we will not have to stop again for fuel during the daylight hours."

Mark agreed and pulled off at the next rest area, filling the huge 40 gallon tank with two transactions to avoid raising any suspicion about the oversized tank in the sedan. When he returned to the driver's seat, he noticed that Colleen looked very pleased. She looked up at him like a kid in a candy store, "All three operatives were successful and have uploaded hours of video, shall we start running the images and let the girls wake up to see what, and more specifically, who their loved ones did last night?"

"Sounds like a plan darlin'. Looks like breaking their will should be pretty easy this time. How do the images look?" Colleen scanned through some video files and nodded happily "Oh, this is good Pat. We got blonde-slut's father banging Tricia in the room in Atlantic City, that'll kill the little daddy's girl! Redhead-slut is about to see her husband banging Cheryl in all kinds of crazy ways. Oh my, this one is the best, brunette-slut is gonna be watching Mark fucking Heather in the back seat of her own car, and in Heather's apartment for what looks to be hours based on the size of the file."

Colleen eliminated the sedative and introduced a mild stimulant into the girl's fluid drip as she changed the video feed to each prisoner to show them a loop of their significant other's indiscretions over night. She looked back at them with pity and waited for them to wake up. She knew seeing their loved ones engaging in such acts was always difficult for the prisoners, but she also knew it was an important step in the process of completely breaking them of any independence and desire for freedom. Subliminal messages flashed every 30 seconds on the screens, with messages such as "you are worthless, only your cunt is of value to others, cocks are great, your right to live is earned through giving sexual satisfaction to others, semen tastes great and is nutritious, through servitude you will gain freedom, your mouth should always be slightly open, anal sex feels wonderful, your body exists solely to give others pleasure, being owned is a great honor," and so on.

As the car rolled over the open highway, Colleen again felt the pang of guilt in her stomach as the girls in the back seat woke up. She watched the tears flowing down their immobilized faces and sighed softly to herself, feeling a tear well up in her eye. She turned around and faced forward as the car rolled to a stop at a 24 hour gas station. She got out of the car with Pat and kissed his cheek gently before he started pumping gas. "Run in and grab us some snacks while I fill the tank sweetie."

Colleen returned with some drinks and snacks as Pat was finishing at the pump, she sat back in the passenger seat, knowing Pat would not be ready to let her drive for some time now. Pat buckled in and pulled back out to the Interstate, setting the cruise 4 miles per hour over the speed limit as he rubbed Colleen's thigh, "Relax sweetie, close your eyes and get some rest. I will need you to drive in a few hours while I sleep."

Pat reached back and closed the curtain to the back seat. He set the captive's stimulators to 'random' causing the plugs in their asses and cunts to swell and contract on their own, while the vibrations became more and less intense. Over the next 20 hours, he and Colleen took short, two hour shifts in the driver's seat, ensuring that neither would grow tired and make a driving error that could draw undue attention to themselves. During this time, they remained largely oblivious to their cargo in the back seat. It was easier to forget they were back there than it was to watch their anguish and fear. They often could hear sobbing, moans and groans through the gags as their bodies were tortured and pleasured by the plugs. The smell of sex filled the car as the prisoners juices ran freely from their open vaginas, pooling in the cracks of their asses and soaking into the seats. Each girl had experienced more than 30 orgasms by the time the car rolled to a stop at a gas station in Texas in the late hours Saturday night.

nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers
12