Gina's Life Ch. 04

Story Info
My stepfather's threesome with two school girls.
4.8k words
4.23
27.5k
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Mum came back from her singing thing in Scotland, just as I was leaving for my driving lesson. I had a week before my test so I had a few extra lessons lined up. When I got home she and Andrew were arguing again. I went to see Maria, but her mum said she was out, and I couldn't get her on her mobile either. Lucy was going to some baby class thing, Jackie was out for the night, and I was fast getting pissed off with everyone. Even Fat Gloria gave me the evil eye when I tried to talk to her in the café. Then to top it all, bloody Scar Face limped over with my coke, and the silly bitch spilt some of it!

I managed to get hold of Billy later on, and we went for a drink together. I just wanted some company, not his bloody wandering hands!

I managed to push him off, just as I caught sight of my stepfather in the other bar. He looked pissed off and he was on his own. Billy came back with another drink, and after two sips I got up and took my drink and went over to Andrew.

"Where is mum then?"

"At home, you should be there too, you have school tomorrow."

"I thought you might like some time with her, seeing as how she has only been home a few hours."

He shook his head and drained his beer. I caught up with him and slipped my hand through his arm. We walked home together talking about mum. Andrew was hiding something, I could tell. I knew it was about mum, but he just wouldn't say.

"Who was that boy you were drinking with?" he asked, trying to get out of my questions about mum and him.

"Billy Green, he is just a boy from school, why?"

"I know him from somewhere," Andrew mumbled.

It was then I remembered the day in my bedroom. I think Andrew did too, judging by his haste to get inside the house. It made me smile that Andrew felt embarrassed. It sort of triggered off the teasing bitch in my head again.

I stood in the bathroom in just my panties and bra brushing my teeth. The door opened and there was Andrew. He looked a little shocked as I looked at him in the mirror. I always locked the door, so I guess he thought the bathroom was free, well that is what I wanted him to think.

"You didn't, lock the door," he mumbled.

I turned round facing him, as I wiped the tooth paste from my mouth. All of a sudden I felt nervous, I don't know why, it just happened. He just looked at me for a moment, not speaking. I could feel my pussy getting itchy and wet. For a brief second or two I could see a longing in his eyes. The sound of mum's voice calling him from the bedroom, made us both come back to the real world. That night I fingered my extremely wet pussy, as mum and Andrew tried their very best not to make too much noise as they fucked. For one moment I wanted to be my mum. My head was full of Andrew's big cock going in and out of her, but I wanted it going in and out of me!

Two days before mum was due to leave they were arguing again. This time they never made up, and for three days after I had to put up with him sulking about the house. He wouldn't even take me out in his car for a few practice lessons before my test. Now I'm not complaining about that, anyway, Martin had a car and he didn't mind. I couldn't give him any money for the petrol, because well, I saw this bag earlier, and the money Andrew gave me to give to Martin, was now, the bag on the back seat. Martin didn't seem to mind, well, not after I promised him he could kiss my feet later.

I managed to pass my test, even though I stalled the car once, and I honestly didn't see the lights change to red. Well, I had spotted Maria talking to some bloke by a right rough looking pub. Oh, and I got in the wrong lane to turn right. I got really mad as this lorry driver blew his horn at me.

"You stupid bloody tart!" the lorry driver shouted.

"Fucking bald asshole!" I shrieked loudly, back at the fat twat.

I turned to the examiner and gave him a weak smile. He just shook his head and asked me to pull up at the test centre.

"Oops," I said, as I bumped the curb.

I followed him into his office at the test centre.

"Young lady..." he started.

"I know what you are going to say. But I swear I thought that old man on the push bike was going to turn left."

"Well he didn't have much choice did he? He had to turn the corner or you would have knocked him off."

"Well he did wave to say sorry," I said.

"He was waving his fist. You should have ignored the Lorry driver too," the examiner said with a shake of his head.

"Well he called me a tart. Do I look like a tart?"

His eyes rolled up my legs, to my denim miniskirt, and my tight low cut blouse. He gulped a little and shook his head, but his eyes flicked back to my breasts again.

"Look, I'm a much better driver than that, really I am. Surely you can overlook a couple of little mistakes? I mean, you didn't put down about the red light did you?"

His eyes shot up to mine, as I stated fiddling with his tie.

"You missed that because you were having a crafty look at my stocking tops, like you did when I was reversing, and that clipboard really comes in handy when you get a little lump on, doesn't it?"

He was wiping the sweat from his brow with his hanky now.

"And when you dropped the pen down by the pedals, I mean, you touched my leg twice, didn't you?" I asked quietly.

I perched my ass on his desk and placed my feet on the armrests of the chair that he was sat on. He tried not to look up my skirt, but he couldn't manage it for long!

"I'm only 18, and I guess you are really old, like 40 or something? So you won't get many chances to jerk off, while looking up an 18 year old girl's skirt, will you?"

I batted my eyes at him, as he sat with his mouth wide open, and his eyes glued to my finger, which was slowly tracing up and down my pussy in my small pink panties, with 'eat me' on the front.

For the next few minutes I sat fingering my pussy, while the driving examiner pulled his dick until spunk splattered into his hand.

He sat there moments later filling in the pass form, with a very shaky hand.

As I proudly walked to the main desk, the examiner hurried into the toilet. So all I had to do now was sweet talk mum into getting me a little car, when she came back from her cruise.

A few days later I heard Andrew talking to mum on the phone. He slumped down in the chair and I could see tears in his eyes.

"She wants me out. She said I could stay until the day before she gets back, then she wants a divorce."

"She is just saying that, she doesn't really mean it, does she?"

"Gina, even if we could sort things out, maybe it is for the best. Hell, it can't be very nice for you living with us arguing all the time."

I watched him go to the kitchen. He came back with a whisky and slumped back in the chair. He looked really beaten, and I sat there feeling my eyes water. This was the man I resented years ago. But I guess I got used to him being around.

"Andrew, do you want me to speak to her when she phones?"

He shook his head, and started on the whisky.

"Why don't you go out for a few hours?" he mumbled softly.

I sat there for a little while just watching him, until he shouted at me, making me jump.

I got to Maria's and told her. She seemed a little sad, but she was in a hurry to go somewhere. Why the fuck are people always thinking of themselves! I needed her to help me with this. I mean who knows what was going to happen. I had visions of Andrew doing my laundry, and putting something coloured in with my whites and all sorts of shit like that.

A few days later Martin was banging me from behind in my bedroom. He had spent nearly an hour sat at my feet, just fondling and kissing them. But now he was hammering my pussy, yes I know, with a 4 inch dick you're thinking. Anyway, my hair had fallen over my face, but I could see the eye at the door. Well I guess my stepfather needed something to wank over later that night.

"Go on Martin do me harder, don't piss about, Andrew will be home soon."

Martin upped the pace and my hands gripped the bedcover. His belly slapped against my ass, and I knew Andrew would be able to hear it. I wanted to look at the eye looking through the crack in the door, and then run my tongue over my lips and give him a big smile and a wink. But I just couldn't, anyway I was having so many erotic thoughts about Andrew lately, I didn't want to break up my little fantasy by letting him know. Naturally I would report everything back to Maria. Not who I was doing it with, but how horny it felt to tease Andrew.

"Fucking hell Martin, is that all you've got?" I hissed.

Poor Martin was fucking me for all he was worth. My words were directed at Andrew really. I bet he thought he could give me a good seeing to!

I could feel something deep inside of me starting up, a shiver ran up my spine, it started to make me tingle. Goose bumps covered my body, and I just wanted Andrew to walk in and shove Martin out of the way and take over!

Martin was drilling me hard and groaning faster and faster. He was starting to shoot I reckoned.

"That's it Mart, fill my cunt!" I spat, as I felt my own orgasm flood through me. I just couldn't help it any longer; I looked directly at the eye at the door. I stared for just a few seconds, but it magnified every feeling that my body was going through. My mouth hung open and I was panting like a dog. But that eye was really burning into my soul!

I looked away, and when I looked back at the crack in the door Andrew had gone. I could just remember him realising I could see him, well, his eye sort of opened wider. He knew I had caught him watching me. Fuck it was so unreal, it shocked and enthralled me.

"Gina, are you okay?" Martin asked.

He just sat back on the bed watching me shake. I couldn't even use words because I was so turned on. I just nodded at Martin, who was looking quite concerned. I just wanted him out of my bedroom now. I didn't need him anymore. What I wanted was the guy my mum was going to ditch. I wanted Andrew and I wanted his big dick, and right fucking now!

When I got Martin out of the house I thought I would calm down, but, it just didn't happen. All I could think about was Andrew. I went to the bathroom and soaked for ages. When I heard the door slam downstairs my heart filled with butterflies. How the fuck could I face him? How the fuck could Andrew face me? I told myself to get a grip. I know I'm only 18, but I was confident about my body, and I knew how to act cool. But now all that escaped me, it was like I was a silly love struck virgin all over again!

"Gina, are you at home?"

Shit! He sounded so cool, how the fuck could he be like that? I began wondering if I had dreamt the whole thing. Didn't he see that I had noticed him? Was he actually there? Oh fuck, did he ever spy on me, or did my head make it all up? He called my name again. It took me all my willpower to answer him. I opened my mouth twice before I managed a pathetic one word answer. I sounded ridiculous. My voice just got caught up on one fucking word!

"I bought you fish and chips for tea. I'll put them in the oven. I'm going out. I won't be home to late, bye."

The door slammed and I got out of the bath.

I sat munching on my fish and chips. It wasn't until I was halfway through them I realised I hadn't tasted anything. All I could think about was Andrew, watching me!

I lay in bed for nearly an hour waiting for Andrew to come home. It was gone midnight when I heard the door open. I braced myself as he seemed to stumble up the stairs. I could tell he was drunk by the way he crashed about. A few months ago I would have been disgusted with him, hell I might have even shouted at him for waking me up. But now I felt so sorry for him. I wanted to go and help him, or ask if he was okay. In the end I did neither, I just waited until I heard him switch the light off, 10 minutes later he was snoring.

"Maria, do you ever think about sex with someone, well, mature?"

"Think about it? Hell, I do it," she said with a laugh.

We settled down as the teacher came in.

"Why, who have you got in mind?"

I shook my head and opened my book.

"Well it must be bad if you won't tell me," she whispered with a grin, "fuck, you want to do it with your stepfather."

I swallowed and tried not to look her in the eye. She nudged me and leant close to me.

"Gina, go on admit it, I mean I would like to do it with Andrew, even Lucy would, after seeing how big he is."

"Drop it Maria, I don't want to fuck him," I hissed.

"Gina, you do, you are just as big a tart as I am."

I got up and took my books to an empty desk. It was her bloody giggling that I couldn't stand, and the fact that she was right and we both knew it!

A few days later Maria had me admitting it. She can be a real bitch sometimes. She was sympathetic and even put her arm round me. That was until I blurted out I wanted to seduce him. It was then that we fell out. She started laughing, not just laughing but cackling. She wouldn't stop fucking laughing, the fucking cow!

Anyway I poured ink all over her project, and stormed out, that soon shut her up.

The next day Lucy waddled up to me, with the bump now 2 months off turning into a baby.

"Maria said you fucked her project up. You really are a bitch sometimes Gina."

"Oh fuck off and leave me alone," I spat back.

"I don't know why we put up with you, one day you'll pay for stealing our boyfriends. Why can't you find a bloke of your own? Anyway Colin told me about you and Martin, I told Maria. She is bloody fuming."

"But he dumped her, he doesn't want to go out with her," I snarled.

"Yeah, well if you had kept off of him he might have changed his mind, you selfish bitch."

An hour later Maria was going mad at me, and she had me pinned up against a wall. Now I'm not scared of a fight, but she is bigger than me. So, I figured saying sorry would help. I suppose it was me adding that I had finished with him, and she could have him back if she wanted, that had her pulling my hair and slapping me.

We spent a few minutes in with the headmaster. We had to stand there and say sorry to each other. But at least she said sorry first, and I had my fingers crossed behind my back, so it didn't really count!

Anyway we were fine for a few hours, until Martin stood talking to me at the end of school. Maria saw us and I could see she was mad. Still, Martin wanted to go steady with me, but he made a right mess of saying it. In the end I pulled him close, kissed him, and gave him my bag to carry home. Maria just stormed off with Lucy.

Andrew was still constantly on my mind, despite him going off on a bender most nights. So I decided if mum didn't want him, then maybe, just once, I would give him the green light. He would have to make the first move though. I didn't want to make the mother of all mistakes. Besides, I just turned to jelly when I was in front of him. I could barely look him in the eye. I felt like a stupid, insecure, schoolgirl whenever we were in the same room. I suppose I had a crush on him, like I did with the hunky teacher. But if I'm truthful here I think it was a little worse with Andrew. See, I can be open and honest, even if some my friends at school think the opposite.

Anyway, it only took me a few hours to figure out how to get him interested.

The very next day I was ready, I took special care with my makeup and hair. I went down to the kitchen on very shaky legs. He was sat in one of the kitchen chairs sipping coffee. I stood in the doorway waiting for him to look up. His eyes trailed up my new black high heels that Martin had bought for me, well he didn't know it yet but I'm sure he would give me the money. Andrew's eyes moved up my long legs to my honey coloured stocking tops, and my bare thighs just peeking out from under my grey school skirt. I watched him gulp as he looked at the two bumps in my shear blouse, and then the way he looked at my thickly painted red lips had my pussy aching.

I started to say something, but then I had to stop and clear my throat.

"Can you take me to school? I'll be late if, if you don't," I mumbled.

I just stood there shuffling from one foot to the other, a little awkwardly. My heart was thumping its way out of my chest, and I could barely look at him.

His eyes rolled over me again. He licked his lips and sat back in his chair.

"How can I possibly take you to school when you are looking like that?"

I held my hair back behind my ears and looked down at my long legs.

"Gina, your stocking tops are showing, your skirt is way too short. You are not wearing a bra, and I can see your nipples, very clearly. Come here."

The five steps it took to get to where he was sat were slow and awkward. Finally I made it, but I just stood there all embarrassed. I watched his hand slowly reach out. I whimpered as he slowly took the hem of my skirt. I gasped loudly as he raised my hem. I closed my eyes and waited, holding my breath. I jumped and whimpered again as his hand gently cupped my pussy. Slowly he massaged my pussy through my panties. My legs shook, my lips trembled, my voice squeaked, and my pussy got wetter and wetter.

I couldn't believe I was this out of control. Andrew was doing my head in, he was just so soft and gentle, but at the same time firm with his touch. I cursed my legs for shaking uncontrollably. When I opened my eyes I could barely see him they were that glazed!

"Oh, oh shit!" I squealed, as he wormed his finger in the leg of my best white panties.

I closed my eyes again savouring the feel of one finger, as it found my wet pussy lips. This was heaven, like nothing could ever come close to what I was feeling like now!

"Gina, do you really want me?"

I nodded and choked out a yes.

He pulled his zip down and stood up. I looked down and watched him get his cock out.

"Oh my god, you are so, so big," I stammered and mumbled.

He placed my hand on his cock and I shuddered a little. My hand looked so small compared to his dick.

"Will you take me to bed, and, you will be gentle, won't you?"

I looked down at his hard cock. My head was full of this monster going up me. That was until someone banging on the window made my heart leap into next week!

"Oh fuck it," Andrew snapped.

All I can remember was staring at Maria's face, and the look of shock on Lucy's.

"You had better let us in Gina," Maria said, in a threatening tone.

When they came in they both had big grins.

"Why are you here? We never walk to school together," I mumbled.

"Oh we weren't going to school. We thought we would come and cheer Andrew up," Maria said, with a grin at my stepfather.

"Yeah, we thought we could give him a good time, seeing as how you just tease him, poor man," Lucy said, with a wink at Andrew.

"Now girls, this isn't going to happen. I mean, you can't just walk in here and think you can....."

"Andrew, you are going to take me to bed and fuck me with that big cock of yours. Your marriage is over, but hell, won't it go down like a brick if Gina's mum finds out you've been shagging her?"

"Maria I haven't, I know what it looked like, but we haven't done anything, honest," Andrew pleaded.

"Well that's not surprising with her. She couldn't take your cock. She only goes for guys with small dicks."

"Fuck off Lucy," I snapped.

"Gina, it's true, you only go with little pricks. I mean look at the boys you have stolen off of us? You are scared, Andrew would split you open."

"Maria, just fuck off. I've had big guys before," I screamed.

"No you haven't you bitch. This is Maria and me getting our own back for all the guys you took off of us."

Andrew moved forward and cleared his throat, "Look this isn't going to happen. I'm not going to bed with either of you," he said firmly.

"Well in that case we'll carry out our threat," Lucy said with a grin.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12