Gina's Life Ch. 05

Story Info
A lesbian show with my best friend. And more schoolboys.
4k words
4.57
13.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

3 days later the doctor confirmed my pregnancy. When mum phoned from America I couldn't bring myself to tell her the news. I made Andrew keep quiet about it, but he wasn't happy. I spent days thinking of what was to become of my life. I was fine dishing out advice to Lucy a few months ago. But now I was pregnant I wasn't really sure what to tell myself.

Andrew was nagging me to tell mum. What the fuck was it to do with him anyway! He was happy fucking my friends a few weeks ago. I bet he didn't think twice about getting them pregnant, well not Lucy obviously. Maria was on the pill, but I bet he never even asked.

"Can I see Martin, Mrs Hayward?"

She looked me up and down like I was a piece of shit. She stood there in her designer clothes and jewellery, looking like some distant relative of the queen!

"Why?" she asked with an accusing look.

"Mrs Hayward, we really need to see him, and you better be present as well," Andrew said.

We stood there all awkward as I faced Martin. Andrew prompted me, but I could see this wasn't going to go down well.

"Martin, um, I'm having a, baby, your baby."

I felt someone grab my arm, and before I knew it I was being marched to the door, by Mrs Hayward.

"You get out you little slut," she spat in my ear.

Andrew finally managed to calm her down as I sat crying in a chair. Martin, well, he just looked in shock.

"But I wore a condom," he blurted out, as his mother and Andrew argued.

"My god, you mean she is telling lies? Now get out or I will call the police," Mrs Hayward hissed.

"Yeah but don't you remember, it came off? Martin, you had to fish it out."

"That doesn't mean it is his. My god, you could have caught anything from her," Mrs Hayward snapped.

That started the arguing again, and me crying. Mr Hayward came in the door and yelled at us all. So once again I had to repeat the story of the condom coming off.

"Are you sure it can't be anyone else's baby?" Martin's dad asked.

"Oh I bet she has got a long list of possible men. She just picked on poor Martin because we have money."

God if I wasn't crying I would have kicked her fucking teeth out!

"Look Gina is convinced it is Martin's baby, and I believe her, but if we had a test done then all this will be sorted out," Andrew suggested.

Again shouting started and I ran out of the house and jumped into Andrew's car. I sat sobbing as the raised voices carried on in the house.

"Gina, is it really mine?" Martin asked quietly, through the open window of the car.

I looked up from the car and nodded. He opened the door and took my hand. We walked round the big garden surrounded by a high wall. We didn't talk for a long time, because I think, Martin was just getting his head round the idea of being a dad.

"I'm sorry I dumped you," I mumbled.

He laughed a little.

"That really doesn't mean anything now does it? You know I would still go out with you, and well, if you decide to keep the baby, then I'll help you."

"Thanks," I mumbled.

We walked round the garden again, and then we went back to the house. Before Martin opened the door he took my hand and gave it a squeeze. We stood there listening to the conversation for a few seconds before anyone noticed us. We just held hands as they went on about what to do for the best.

Andrew suggested we all had a few days to calm down and think things over for a time. Mrs Hayward finally agreed, as long as we kept quiet about the whole thing. We sort of agreed with her.

"Just get one thing clear young lady, if that baby is my son's, I'll never let you marry him."

As Andrew and I walked back to the car I played her words over in my head. Fucking marriage, did she really think I wanted that?!

Two days later I started crying. Martin had bought a little teddy bear for the baby. I stuffed it in my school bag before anyone noticed.

When I got home from school I threw the teddy in the back of my wardrobe. After tea I went and got it out and put in on my dressing table. I straightened the ribbon around its neck, and for the first time in ages I managed a smile.

"Hey Gina, come downstairs, I've got a surprise for you," Andrew called.

I stood looking at his new car parked on the pavement.

"Wow," I said sarcastically.

"Look, it isn't that bad. It's a fiesta, its 6 years old but it goes okay. Here," he said with a grin.

I took the keys from him, and looked at the tag.

"It's got my name on it," I mumbled, "is it for me?"

"Yeah, I've sorted out insurance and everything. Well come on, let's go for a drive."

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. My eyes filled with tears as I ran to the driver's door. I jumped in and started it, at the third attempt.

We drove around for a few minutes, and then I dropped him off and went to show Maria. She was out, but her mum told me she had gone to the shops. I waited outside the shop in my little red car. For the last few weeks the baby had filled my head, but now I had something to take my mind off of it for a while. Just something else to think of in my life was what I needed I suppose. I knew I was having a baby, but it wasn't the end of the world, was it?

I saw Maria come out of the shop with a rough looking bloke. I went to honk my horn until I saw him taking her into a pub. When I got to the pub I couldn't find her. The landlord looked at me and pointed to a door. I went through the door and up the stairs. I heard Maria talking in one of the rooms. I knocked on the door.

"Maria, it's for you," the guy said, as he stared me up and down.

"Christ, what are you doing here?" Maria hissed quietly, as she shut the door.

"Your mum said you had gone to the shop. What are you doing in there?"

"Gina, I'm just having some fun."

She seemed to stop and think for a moment.

"Look, do you remember what we did at school, down by the wall?"

"Yeah, of course I do," I replied.

"Well, I'm getting paid for it here. Why don't you join in with me? Hell two girls will really blow their minds."

"But, I've come to show you my new car. I don't want to get involved with anything like that."

"Fine, but how are you going to afford to run it? Come on, we'll have some fun, just do what we did at school."

"But, I've still got my uniform on," I mumbled.

"So have I stupid, anyway they like that sort of thing," she said with a wink.

I sort of got dragged in there. The room was dark, apart from a couple of powerful lights that seem to be trained on a bed. Maria took me to the bed and sat me down.

"I don't know Maria, what do we have to do?" I whispered feeling a little worried.

"Just relax. I swear it isn't that bad."

I felt her hand on my thigh, and then it travelled up my black tights and under my skirt. Before I could start to say anything she was kissing me.

I couldn't see anyone in the room because the lights were so bright. I could just make out a few shadows of men standing around, and the little red glow from cigarettes they were puffing on.

"Kiss me back," she whispered, and then she quickly returned her mouth to mine before I could object.

I could feel my skirt going up as Maria put her hand on my panties. She put pressure on me, forcing me to lie on my back. She carried on kissing me and groping me, until I relaxed a little.

"Get your clothes off," some bloke called quietly from the shadows.

I struggled a little, but Maria pinned me down.

"Come on, you have to fucking do this for me," she whispered.

My blouse was soon open and Maria worked it off, closely followed by my bra. I heard some guy groan when my tits came into view. She sat astride me and quickly pulled her top off. I struggled a little, especially when I saw her bare pussy over my face. Cameras started flashing from several different directions.

"Go on," another voice encouraged.

She pressed down on my face, and despite my moans of disapproval, she ground her pussy on my face.

"Gina, please, will you just fucking do this. Please, just fucking help me?"

I struggled harder as I felt someone pulling my tights and panties down to ankles. A rough finger pushed in my pussy as Maria pressed down more firmly. I couldn't see who the finger belonged to, but it was pressing further and now right up to the knuckle. I felt the finger move out, and then it was replaced by something thicker!

"Get off, Maria, he's fucking me!" I mumbled into a mouthful of pussy.

"Gina, I've got to get some money, please help me here," she begged.

I squealed as the cock started moving in and out, and then I saw a guy with a camera coming closer. I pushed harder and Maria slipped back.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled.

I yanked up my tights and grabbed my blouse as I ran to the door. I felt a hand cover my mouth and a face rubbed next to mine.

"Just keep your mouth shut about this, or pictures of you will appear on every lamppost in town, eating your friend, do you hear me, girly?"

I nodded as much as he would let me.

"Good, now just take a look back and see how much she is enjoying it. She gets paid well for this, don't spoil it for her."

I looked back to see Maria giving some fat guy a blowjob, while another man was starting to fuck her.

"Here, take this for your trouble, and remember, she is free to do as she wants, so just forget you were ever here."

I nodded again, and he shoved me through the door. I looked down at the £50 note I was clutching, and wiped away a tear.

Maria pulled me to one side the next morning at school.

"Gina, for fucks sake, you must keep quiet about last night. They will get mad if you say anything, they will hurt you."

"What about you?"

"I'm doing it for the money, it beats working in a grotty café like old Scar Face, and I get more for a few hours than I would for a week anywhere else."

For the rest of that day I couldn't get my mind off Maria having sex with those men. She seemed perfectly normal at school. Several times I tried to talk her out of it over the next few days, but she told me to forget it. Well I suppose it was her life, and I couldn't make her change her mind.

Three days later I filled up my car with petrol, and when I got back from paying for it I found a note on my seat. The money comes in handy, doesn't it, girly?

I looked all around, but I couldn't see any sign of the bloke who left the note. I felt scared, but it did make me keep my mouth shut.

When I got home Andrew had just come off the phone.

"That was your mum. I didn't tell her, but you are going to have to the next time she phones."

I nodded.

Martin came round the next day. We talked about the baby and he seemed really enthusiastic about becoming a dad. Easy for him I suppose.

Andrew was out and I sort of dragged Martin up stairs, he didn't need much dragging really. He was all over me with kisses, and being kind and caring.

"Martin, just fuck me. Just screw me hard."

He slipped into me and started fucking me. I guess he was just as desperate as I was really. I was grabbing his ass trying to get everything I could. He was panting hard and didn't last very long. He slowly got off of me.

"I didn't really satisfy you, did I?" he said, looking down at his feet.

"Don't worry, I'll get what I want later," I said, looking at the eye that had been watching me through the crack in the door.

"What do you mean by that?" Martin asked.

I smiled at him, "I mean, when you get used to pleasing me of course, now you had better go before Andrew gets home."

Martin was just going out of the front door when I walked naked to my stepfather's room, "Did you enjoy that, did you enjoy watching Martin fuck me?"

"No, I wanted to pull him off and take his place, if we are being honest here."

"Why didn't you, you bastard, why didn't you just come in and fuck me?" I panted.

He got off the bed and stood behind me. I reached back and wrapped my hand around his cock.

"You are having his baby," Andrew mumbled close to my ear.

"So, I'm not married to him," I gulped.

"You are going steady with him, you are having his baby, and you still behave like a slut," he hissed, as he mauled my breasts.

I started jerking him faster, as he kissed my neck and pulled my tits even harder. I was getting wetter by the second!

"You have always watched me, you are a fucking pervert, spying on me," I growled through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, and you never said anything. You are the biggest slut in the town."

I whimpered as he started running a finger over my pussy. I closed my eyes and felt my legs go a little weak.

"Maria is a bigger slut than me, and you've had her," I hissed.

Andrew spun me round and pushed me back on the bed. I crawled back and watched his face as I opened my legs wide. I ran a finger in my pussy and opened it for him.

"Go on then fuck me, make me a bigger slut than Maria, make me your slut."

He crawled on the bed and I grabbed his cock. I rubbed it along my pussy, watching his excited face.

"You know, I reckon Maria is a better fuck than you. You just want to be better than her, but I don't think you can," he snarled.

"Bastard," I moaned, as I slapped his face and narrowed my eyes.

I jerked his cock hard watching him wince. I could feel just how big he was, and I knew Maria took him with ease, but I didn't think I could.

He was still panting lustfully at me. Our eyes were just locked on each others. This was it. I just wanted my stepfather's cock in me now. I gulped.

"You will go steady with me, won't you?" I whimpered.

"We'll go at your pace, just relax."

I gave him a little nod, and then took a deep breath.

"Fucking hell," I screamed, as the phone rang next to the bed making me jump.

Andrew looked at it and pulled away. I held his cock firmly.

"Can't you just let it ring, I want fucking and I want fucking now!" I yelled.

He twisted away from me and picked up the phone. He listened for a moment, and then turned to me. He held the phone out.

"It is your mum," he said.

I watched him pick up his clothes and he went out of the bedroom.

"Hi mum," I mumbled.

"What the hell are you up to getting pregnant? I'm coming home on the next flight tomorrow."

"How do you know about that?"

"Martin's father's cousin is my agent. For god sake Gina, didn't you make him wear a condom? I told you to go on the pill, I begged you."

"I did, and it fucked up my body, you know the pain I was in."

"Put Andrew on, where the hell was he when you were getting knocked up?"

Well I couldn't say watching through the crack in the door, could I?

Even from my bedroom I could hear mum's voice on the phone. She was screaming her fucking head off at Andrew. The poor sod couldn't get a word in edgeways. He came in to my bedroom, but I could still hear mum's voice in the background somewhere, yelling and screaming.

"Where's the phone?" I asked.

"I've left her talking to the alarm clock. Gina, I'm going down the pub."

I nodded.

I went into mum's bedroom a few moments later. She was still yelling and obviously didn't know Andrew wasn't listening. I jumped and stifled a chuckle as the alarm clock went off right by the phone. I heard mum shriek, and then she started shouting Andrew's name, until she finally realised she was talking to herself, and the still sounding alarm clock. I stopped the clock and picked up the phone. Mum had hung up.

I got dressed and went down the shops, it was 9 o'clock and I just made it as they were shutting. When I came out Billy and Kevin were outside. They walked me home, and then I realised Andrew was still out.

"Can we come in then, Gina?" Billy asked.

"It depends what you want?"

"Well I could do with a drink," Kevin said, and Billy nodded.

"Well in that case no. But if you want to fuck me you've got an hour and a half before Andrew comes home from the pub."

I stripped off in front of them, and then walked up to them, kissing Billy first, and then Kevin.

"Shit, I haven't got any rubbers, have you?"

Billy shook his head.

"Don't worry guys, you don't need them anymore."

I knelt down in front of them as they got their dicks out. I licked and sucked Kevin's dick for a few seconds, and then I did the same to Billy's bigger dick.

"So are you on the pill now then?" Billy asked.

I thought about saying no, just to see if their heads could control their dicks. I mean that might be fun. Just watching them squirm and back out, or take the risk and fuck me.

"No, I'm not on the pill. But if I get pregnant it's my tough luck isn't it?"

I started kissing cocks again and looking up at them with big longing eyes.

"Fuck, I don't know." Billy mumbled.

"Oh come on guys, I mean if I do get pregnant it'll be obvious who the father is. If the baby is white its Billy's, and if it is black its Kevin's, simple," I said jerking both cocks at the same time.

"Well, what do you reckon?" Kevin asked his mate.

"Oh relax, I'm only joking. Now get your clothes off the both of you."

Kevin was first, his black cock wasn't that big, but he opened me up nicely for Billy. I felt Kevin squirt in me, as he banged me as hard as he could. In his final throws I looked over to Billy. He was stroking himself and he was going to be my biggest cock so far. As Kevin moved off and sat panting on the floor, Billy got into position. He started pushing in, a little too eagerly. I winced, but I kept it to myself. I took deep breaths for a while, as I felt my pussy stretching.

"Are you okay?" he grunted in my ear.

"Sure, let me know when you are going to stop fingering me and put your dick in?" I mumbled.

I suppose it was a silly thing to say, as he started humping me as hard as he could. I could feel my pussy hurting a little more. Still, I'm just glad it wasn't Andrew's, he had another 4 inches or so on Billy, and he was much thicker. But Billy was really doing something to me that I hadn't felt for ages. I could feel my body quivering with excitement. His cock was doing wonders to me, and although I tried not to let it show, I just couldn't help it.

"Oh Billy, oh fuck Billy. That really is great, just keep doing that please Billy, please!"

"Do you like that then you little slag?" he whispered in my ear.

It was hardly romantic, but it sort of went with how I was feeling.

"Yeah, fucking yeah," I squealed, as my orgasm shot through me.

I had my mouth open and my eyes closed just enjoying it. That was until Kevin put his thing in my mouth! I tried to get him off, but he just shoved it in and held my head until I started sucking him.

"Do it in her mouth mate, make the bitch choke," Billy hissed.

I swallowed and I gulped as Kevin pumped his black cock in my mouth. Finally he let me up and I coughed and choked. I could taste and smell fucking fish! God knows what made him taste that way. The Australian teacher never tasted like this. Still I suppose Kevin had fucked me, but hell my pussy doesn't stink like this, well I'm sure it doesn't, I think.

When Billy extracted himself from me I'm sure my pussy was left gaping. I got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom while the boys dressed.

"Hey, can we do this again sometime?"

I smiled at Billy. I reached up and kissed him, as Kevin had a feel of my tits.

"I'll go out with you, if you want?" I whispered.

"No thanks, besides, aren't you having Martin's kid?" Billy said with a grin.

"How did you know?" I shrieked.

"Hell, does that really matter? Anyway it was all over the school yesterday. Still, at least his dad has got money, just come to me when you want better sex."

I sat on the bed in shock. I knew that sooner or later I would start to show, but I wanted to keep it a secret until I was easier with it myself. Now I had made a complete fool of myself by asking Billy to date me. I know I was going with Martin, but I honestly couldn't see us lasting with or without the kid. Anyway his mum would make sure we didn't get as far as the church. Evil fucking cow!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12