Gina's Life Ch. 08

Story Info
I go clubbing and get taken home by three men!
3.9k words
4.24
15.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

Life slowly got back to normal after the death of my best friend. Well I had the fast growing bump to consider, and then it decided it wanted out a few months later, a week earlier than it should. Now I had calmed down since Maria had died, my swearing had been curbed, because I didn't want my kid yelling 'fuck off' as it came out! But I was bang on form in the hospital, swear words and things just flowed non stop. I mean this little thing was in such a hurry! Martin sat there going green and trying to wipe my brow, I mean how fucking useful is that! Finally I felt it ease out. The midwife got hold of it and started rubbing it with a towel, then it cried, so did Martin, and so did I.

"It's a girl, it's a little girl," he whimpered through his tears.

I know these days you get to know before the baby is born, but Martin and I made it clear we didn't want to know early on. So we had a daughter, Kelly Maria, Kelly after my granny, and Maria, well you know. I did clear it with Maria's mum first if it was a girl. She was quite emotional about it. But she smiled and said it would mean a lot to her.

So it was all shitty nappies, and feeding for the first few months. I never went back to school, apart from showing Kelly off once. So things really were set up and I had calmed down. Sex was something Martin and I did now and then, and I thought this was my lot. Wrong!

Little Kelly was 16 months old, and I had dropped her off with my mother in law. Oh yes, Martin and I had married just over a year ago. So there I was at home alone when the door bell goes. I stood there and just looked at him.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat.

"Can I come in?"

"Kicked you out has she? I bloody well knew it, still it serves you right."

He walked past me and stood waiting for me to shut the door.

"Gina, I've come to try and patch things up. Please, she misses you."

I was in the kitchen by now banging cups around, and waiting for the kettle to boil.

"You know mum is bloody livid with you, still," I mumbled.

"Well she dumped me, she wanted the divorce," Andrew snapped.

"Yes, but you didn't have to go round flaunting your tart in her face did you?"

We just stared at each other for a few moments.

"Look, I told her it was an accident bumping into her like that."

I narrowed my eyes, "Oh yeah, you took that thick shit to mum's favourite restaurant on her birthday. Do you know just how bloody humiliating that was for us?"

I slid the cup and the sugar bowl over to him.

"Where is, Kelly?"

"She is at Audrey's, while I catch up around here. And don't change the subject."

"Gina, she needs you, will you please speak to her? We are splitting up."

"So why didn't you phone? Why did you have to come round here?"

I turned away from him as the tears started to flow.

"Gina, it is you I want. I guess I always have," he mumbled.

"Oh you bastard, I'm married now, fucking hell, you really do pick your moments?"

"Look I'm going away, come with me, leave him a note."

"Yeah, why not run off? Hi Martin, your tea is in the oven, I've ironed you shirt, and by the way I'm fucking off with Kelly and going to live with my ex stepfather!"

He looked down at the cup and back to me.

"Do you know I came to your grotty little flat once? Kelly was just two months old. I had packed enough feeds for her for a few days. I saw Lucy's car outside so I looked down from the street into your basement flat. She was bouncing up and down on your dick like the slut she is."

"Jesus, why didn't you call me?"

"Because I felt a right bloody fool, and I was jealous."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," he said, rubbing his hand across his brow.

"Well don't worry. I just made it home before Martin. Then I was told she had moved in with you, bloody hell, I just couldn't believe it."

He looked down at the floor.

"So where are you going?"

He shrugged and shook his head, "Just away from here, I don't know."

"So why all this shit about Lucy needing me?"

"Because she does need you, if you don't want to be with me."

"I can't believe this, you always kept me on my feet, and if it was me planning to run off with you, you would tell me not to be so stupid."

I watched him move to the door, he looked back at me.

"Do you love him?"

"I can't just leave Martin, he needs me. I'm his wife and the mother of his kid."

"That wasn't the question," he said, giving me one last look.

As soon as the door closed behind him, I sunk to my knees in tears.

Lucy phoned me a few days later. We talked a little on the phone, I was a little guarded at first, she had hurt my mum and me by shacking up with Andrew, but I guess I needed a friend, but it still took me a while to see her without picturing Andrew fucking her.

So I guess having a kid at 19 I fell out of my youth too quickly. While Jackie and the rest went out dancing and clubbing, I was sat at home looking after Kelly. It wasn't long before they stopped calling me, and I got used to being a housewife. Martin was glad I was friends with Lucy again. Lucy wanted me to go clubbing and it took me a few days of her pestering me until I agreed.

For the first time in ages I did myself up like I used to. I even had to buy new makeup. Martin bought me a new dress, a tight purple mini dress that showed off my curves. Martin's mum had Kelly for the night so he could join us later. Martin was off out with Billy, Kevin, and Scott. Scott worked with Martin, and he was around 27 and so bloody sure of himself. But Martin liked him, and so did Jackie.

"You look bloody gorgeous," Martin said when he saw me in my dress and black high heels.

I pushed him away as he went to kiss me.

"Don't you dare smudge my makeup, wait until we get home. Martin, this is really short, are you sure you don't mind me wearing it?"

"Nope, besides I'll see you in the nightclub. Are those tights or stockings?"

I looked down at my black nylon clad legs.

"Tights, I can't wear stockings in a dress this short, I'll have men coming onto me all night," I said with a giggle.

"Just like you did when you were younger then," he said with a grin.

Lucy came round to get me and we went out. Now I used to be able to knock back the vodka with no trouble. But I knew I would have to take it easy, it didn't stop Lucy egging me on, but I held out. I was tipsy and happy by just after 11, and the constant flow of men we had to fend off was just like old times. We went onto the club in a happy mood. When we entered the bar we saw the boys eyeing us up. Scott was standing there eyeing me from head to toe, like he wanted to eat me.

"Well don't you look hot all scrubbed up?" he whispered in my ear.

The bloody nerve of the guy! His hand was around my waist and he was pulling me against him, hip to hip. I twisted away from him, and I then saw the same devouring look on Billy and Kevin's face.

"Where is Martin?" I asked.

Kevin just grinned and pointed over to a drunken looking husband, who was sat chatting to a couple of plain looking girls.

"So, where are the others?" Billy asked.

"They went to the loo," I mumbled, still staring at Martin.

"Well I guess you are more than enough for the three of us, babe. You know hubby really can't drink whisky like a real man," Scott said, as he put his arm over my shoulder.

Both Billy and Kevin were grinning again, dirty leers wasn't the word for it!

I pulled away from him and went over to Martin. He just looked up and gave me a silly drunken grin.

"Good night girls," I spat.

One gave me a look that told me to fuck off. Her face soon dropped when I stuck my hand under her nose twisting my wedding ring. They got up and wandered off.

"Fucking hell Martin, why are you so pissed? The others aren't, do you really want to show me up?" I hissed.

"Sorry Gina, I guess I'm out of practice," he said with a hiccup.

I sat there next to him fuming, as the rest carried on enjoying themselves. My one night out in fuck nose how long and I'm babysitting a drunken husband!

20 minutes later he wandered off.

"Do you want me to check on him?" Scott asked.

I nodded. 10 minutes later Scott came back.

"He puked in the loo. I put him in a taxi. He said you should stay and have some fun, babe," Scott said, with a wink.

Lucy and Jackie dragged me to the dance floor, and I mean dragged. I just wanted to go home, but I was so pissed off with Martin I started sinking the drinks that the boys bought me.

I was soon letting my hair down. I even danced with Kevin and Billy. I was waiting for Scott to make his move on me. He danced with Jackie and Lucy, but he seemed to have one eye on me all the time. An hour later and Scott still hadn't asked me to dance with him. I was watching for him though, he was still eyeing me up with that arrogant grin. I had a sandwich dance with Billy and Kevin. They were real close to me, and rubbing up against me. Scott just sat there watching me do my best moves, I mean why didn't he come and join in?

Lucy and Jackie tried to get me off the dance floor. I wasn't ready to go yet, I was drunk and having a bloody good time! I could sense they were getting annoyed with me, but fuck them. I was having fun for the first a time in ages, and more importantly I thought I had figured something out.

I felt this bloke pull me against him. I danced with my back to him.

"You fucking slut!" Lucy hissed.

Jackie was pulling her away now, and that was the last I saw of them that night. Still Billy, Kevin, and Scott were enjoying the show. They sat there smiling at me as this guy kissed my neck as he ground his dick against my ass. My eyes focused, not very well, on Scott. I bet he wished it was him stood behind me? I tilted my head as the guy kissed my neck more passionately. My mouth was open and I just looked at Scott all the time.

Scott sat there sipping his beer, he never looked away from me once, and his expression never changed, he was smiling at me with his eyes.

"Do you want to go somewhere, darling?" the guy breathed in my ear.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" I purred.

"No, of course not, sexy," he said with a chuckle.

I pushed my ass back against him more firmly.

"Do you think I'm a slut now?" I whimpered.

"Shit, what do you want me to say?" he asked, a little unsure.

"Well those three guys over there are my friends. They might be smiling, but that is because what they are going to do to you outside."

"Shit, you came on to me!"

He moved away and I sort of staggered back to the 3 grinning men.

"I need to get home now. Can you take home, please?" I purred.

"So do you want to come back to my place then?" Scott asked, as he nudged Kevin,

"No, but I guess you could come back with me," I said smiling at Scott.

Scott reached out and put his hand high on the inside of my thigh. I grinned down at him as I let him stroke my leg.

"What about Martin?" Kevin asked with a gulp.

"I don't think he'll disturb us," Scott said, with a wicked grin at me, as his hand disappeared up my dress.

They walked me home to the flat. When we got to the door I leaned against it. I gave Scott the key so he could open it. He seemed to think I was picking him over the other two. He gave them a little triumphant grin.

Scott's hand went up the back of my dress and he stared groping my ass and kissing my neck. I let him for a short time.

"I want you," he panted.

"So is it just you, or do you want the other two to join in?" I whispered.

"Um, can we get rid of them?" he mumbled.

"What about Martin?" I whispered.

"Oh I think he'll be asleep babe."

"Oh Christ I'm wet, I want you all. Look, go round the block. I'll check on Martin, if he's asleep I'll leave the door open. Kiss me. Please I'm gagging for it?"

His tongue went in my mouth without even thinking about it.

"Hey, let's get in," Billy said.

I could see the longing in his eyes. I ignored him and turned to Scott again.

"You know I love being ridden hard, fucking hell I've wanted you since I first saw you. Did you see me ask that bloke if he thought I was a slut?" I panted.

"Yeah, I saw you ask him, was that done for me babe?" he groaned.

"Yeah, of course it was. Oh god you've got a package," I moaned, as I rubbed his dick.

"Gina, come on, lets get in," Kevin moaned.

"No wait, Gina is going to make sure Martin is asleep. She'll leave the door on the latch. We'll give her 10 minutes and then come back," Scott said.

"Yeah, god, I'm wet for you all," I purred.

I walked into the bedroom.

"Darling are you asleep? I, I've brought some friends back. I'm going to put some music on quite low. Don't get up will you, I'll be fine."

"Yeah, okay," he mumbled sleepily.

I pulled open my underwear drawer and felt for the stockings I was going to change into for Martin. I closed the bedroom door, leaving him with just the light from the bedside lamp. I put some music on and I filled the kettle. I sat and waited, and had a cigarette. This was going to be one big night, and I just hoped I was up to it!

It was over an hour before I went to the bedroom.

"Oh, you're awake."

"Yeah, sorry I got drunk, have they gone, your friends?"

I sat on the bed and crossed my legs. I knew Martin would notice I was wearing stockings.

"Yeah, look do you mind if I go out next weekend, on my own I mean?"

He took a quick glance at my stocking tops.

"But, it is my birthday, we said we would take Kelly to mum's for the night."

"I know, but she doesn't like me. Martin, I'd like some time on my own, with my friends and next weekend, well they are quite insistent. You don't look drunk anymore."

"Well, I guess maybe I wasn't feeling well, perhaps um, I wasn't drunk," he said with a gulp.

My nylon clad toes were now gently rubbing his face.

"So, which friends were they?" he mumbled, kissing my toes.

"You didn't get up did you?" I asked, sounding a little anxious.

"No, I just asked who was with you. I wouldn't get up if you told me not to," he said with a quiver in his voice.

His face looked a little red in the glow from the soft lamp. I smiled at his lust filled expression. I slowly trailed my foot over his face, watching him trying to kiss it.

"Good, I mean we didn't disturb you while we had fun, did we?"

He was taking in the scent from my toes. I smiled at him and then dipped my toes in his mouth.

"So, who was with, with you?" he asked again, in a very croaky voice.

"Oh just my friends, I haven't had so much fun in ages," I purred, and laughed slightly.

I had my other foot on his chest now. I just kept smiling at him and I gave him a little sexy wink.

"God I can't stand it, Gina, who was with you?"

"Who do you think was with me, Foot Boy?" I asked, pushing the ball of my foot against his lips.

He was shaking now, licking my foot, and sniffing my toes through the nylon.

"Well, I'm waiting, who do you think came back with me tonight? Who do you think I had in our flat while you were pretending to be asleep, and you did pretend, didn't you, Foot Boy?"

I started chuckling as I looked deep in to his lust filled eyes. He was panting hard and I grabbed his erection through the sheets.

"Martin Hayward, what on earth is this?" I said with a mocking chuckle, as I tugged his cock.

"Fucking hell Gina was Kevin and Billy with you?" he grunted.

I opened my eyes wide and let a sly smile spread over my face.

"Yeah, but more importantly, who else was with me?" I purred softly.

"Scott, he was here too, wasn't he?" he groaned, as he sniffed at my toes deeply.

I chuckled and pressed my hand against my panties and held it there.

"You know, they all left you a little present," I cooed, as I tapped my pussy through my panties.

He looked at my hand and gulped. I kept it covering my pussy. His eyes looked worried as they looked up to my face.

"You arranged it with Scotty didn't you? You know he really is quite an arrogant bastard. I mean, the way he groped my pussy when we danced. He kept calling me his married slut. So I guess I had better come clean about next weekend."

Martin was panting really hard now, and he was pulling his cock under the sheets. My foot kept rubbing over his face, and then I stretched my toes and pinched his nose with them.

"I'm going away Friday, and coming back Monday, what do you think of that, Foot Boy?" I asked with a grin.

"I thought you didn't like Sc, Scott?" he stammered.

I smiled and rubbed my pussy, and then closed my eyes and groaned a little.

"Martin, I'm afraid I had to tell you that to hide my true feelings. When I first saw him my panties got so wet I couldn't believe it. But now we are being honest with each other, and we are aren't we?"

I pressed my toes to his lips and I tapped them lightly.

"Yeah, yes we are," he panted.

"You know he kisses way better than you, in fact he does everything better than you. In fact Scott has been fucking me for months. And to prove how much we care about you he wants you to have this."

I took off my panties and held my hand over my pussy. I got up on the bed, standing right above his face.

"Now, open your mouth before it all drips out darling. I don't want his spunk wasted."

"Gina, no, I don't want that. Fucking hell!"

I put my foot on his chest stopping him from getting away. I lowered my pussy to just a few inches from his face. My hand was still covering my pussy. Martin's eyes filled with fright.

"You know he is not going to be very happy when I tell him you didn't want it, still, from now on you'll be sleeping in the box room. Scott is moving in."

"No, fucking hell no!"

I lowered my pussy on his screwed up and twitching face. He struggled for a moment and then stopped. His watering eyes now stared up at me in shock. I got off his face and glared at him.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid Martin? Christ you don't drink fucking whisky, you are hopeless at pretending to be drunk, and those assholes would have to be the last men on earth before they got to fuck me!"

"You, mean, you and they didn't, do anything?"

"You bastard, I wouldn't even let them in," I yelled.

Tears were rolling down his face now.

"I mean you didn't even ask me, how fucking sad are you? Did you think I would just drop my drawers and everything would be fucking fine? Even if I hadn't have notice the fucking obvious, don't you think I would have questioned why Scott was so fucking sure of himself?"

"Gina, I'm sorry," he blurted out.

"He was just grinning at me all the fucking time. This girl tried chatting him up but he only had eyes for me."

I took a deep breath and stared down on my husband.

"I'm sorry, Gina, I can't help feeling that way."

"Well you had better pretty fucking quick, or I'll be off with Kelly. I'm giving you one last chance, you bastard. We'll never speak of this again, but believe me I could have had affairs by now, so just don't give me cause to regret what I could have had!"

"Gina, look it is just something that, I well, I've thought about a lot. I can't help feeling like this."

"Well like I said, you had better make up your mind if you want a wife or a slut? Go and sleep in the spare room, and if you want a wife be there in the morning."

I sat there and cried for a time. I didn't know if I had gone about this the right way. I wanted to wind Scott, Kevin, and Billy up, and dancing with that bloke was part of it. Again maybe that was wrong, but hell it worked! What troubled me was deep down I enjoyed doing it. But what troubled me even more was when I got home, I was having difficulty in not giving way to them!

It took me ages to get to sleep, everything poured through my head in no particular order. I just knew in the end that if I had let Scott and the others fuck me, sooner or later my marriage would be over. Maybe it was over all ready, I wasn't sure how to approach the next morning with Martin. I didn't even know if I wanted to!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers