Gina's Life Ch. 11

Story Info
Finally sex with my ex stepfather.
4.3k words
4.7
18.6k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

I walked back in the lounge 5 minutes later. I stood there and watched his eyes roll up my body. I wore black high heels, mink coloured hold up stockings, a grey school miniskirt that didn't reach my stocking tops, and a white blouse that was tight and sheer enough, to show my braless tits and nipples.

"I, thought you, you were going to get changed?" he stammered.

"I did," I said softly.

I dangled the tiny white panties and my bra from my finger.

"If we are going to do this, this is the only way I can without putting my future at risk. I want to live in America, and this is just a fuck."

He gulped and after a few moments thought, he nodded slowly.

"Gina, we don't have to do this. I mean, if you think it would make things difficult?"

I walked up to him very slowly. I let my panties and bra drop in his lap. I took one of his fags out of his packet and waited with my eyebrows raised, tapping my foot.

He smiled a little and flicked his lighter. I took a big puff of smoke.

"So, are you going to take me to school then, daddy?" I asked softly.

He picked up my panties and bra from his lap, and put them on the table.

"Now what would the other kids and teachers say if you turned up like that?"

I gulped a little.

"They would ask, what I was I doing turning up for school with no bra, and no panties on. They would say I was nothing but a slut, with my stocking tops showing and my ass exposed when I bend over."

"So, I think you should stay home today. Now, pull your skirt up, I want to see if you are telling the truth."

I took hold of the hem of my skirt and pulled it up, very slowly. My legs trembled a little as his eyes gazed at my pussy. I took a drag on the cigarette, holding my skirt up with the other hand. His hands went round the backs of my thighs and he pulled me close to his face.

"You see? I'm a slut," I whimpered, as his lips kissed my pussy.

He moaned and groaned and kissed me hard. I just managed to drop the cigarette in the ashtray. My heels slipped across the floor, as I willingly spread my legs for him. He dropped from the chair to his knees, as he struggled to keep level with my dripping cunt!

"Fucking deeper," I demanded in a hiss, as I held his head.

His tongue and now a finger pushed in my pussy. I was panting as hard as he was. It was like we were both fighting not to show which one of us was more lust filled than the other. His tongue dug deep, and he pulled my pussy lips open with his fingers. He was really working hard on me, as he grunted passionately.

I gripped his hair, pulling his head to me as I pushed my pelvis forward.

"Fucking eat my pussy you bastard!"

He just groaned in response to my breathless words. He pulled his head up and wrenched me down to the floor by my wrist. A cushion was thrown at me and he then grabbed my ankles and yanked them apart.

"Put your head on that, bitch," he snapped, panting hard.

My blouse was ripped open and buttons went flying all round the room. I slapped his face.

"You fucking pig, how can I go to school now?" I spat.

"You are going in whatever strands of clothes you have left, slut," he snarled back.

I grabbed his head and pulled it hard between my legs.

"Just eat me out. I've had 18 year old virgins do more for me than you!" I growled.

I didn't give him time to answer. I mashed his head into my soaked pussy. God his tongue felt like a fucking eel!

We both spent the next few minutes panting and groaning. My legs kicked around on the floor, fuck nose what they thought they were doing?

"Oh my god, this is bloody wonderful," I panted.

My legs were now up off the ground, twitching and jerking around like I don't know what! I was gulping and gasping and feeling such a wonderful sensation running through me. My panting was just like when I gave birth, only this was obviously a much more pleasurable experience. My orgasm went on and on, until I had to just give up and relax everything. Tears filled my eyes because I just couldn't cope with what my ex stepfather had put me through, yes it was that fucking fantastic!

I watched him kneel up between my legs. His mouth hung open and he was panting hard. He looked just as drained as I felt!

He sort of stumbled to his feet, and took a large sip of wine. I propped my still trembling body up on my elbows, and watched him for a while. For some reason I thought of mum, or rather why the fuck she would let a lover like Andrew go!

"Give me some?" I said, holding my hand out.

He grabbed the bottle and flopped down next to me. His shirt was wet with sweat, but that didn't even smell disgusting like most men do. I took a big swig from the bottle and choked a little, a dribble of wine ran out from the corner of my mouth. Andrew sort of half laughed at it as I wiped it with the back of my hand.

"You always were a messy little shit," he said with a chuckle.

"Well, that's your fault, you brought me up," I said, and then took another swig.

"Go fuck yourself," he mumbled, as he snatched the bottle off of me.

"Why, are you worn out, old man?"

He stopped halfway through a swig from the bottle.

"No, but you'll get more than you can handle, after you have washed up."

I snatched the bottle back, and got to my feet.

"Maybe you should fuck me while I wash up, it'll give me something to do to stop me getting bored," I said, staring at him with a straight face.

"Okay get to the sink. I'll give you something to think about while you clean up the dishes."

I filled the bowl and started to wash the plates. Andrew stood behind me for a few moments. He moved closer and I felt him slowly raise my skirt up over my ass. I smiled to myself as he touched my bare backside. He let his hand roll over the curve of my right cheek.

"Steady on, you'll get too excited for your own good," I said sarcastically.

"You really are a bitch Gina, after all the things I've done for you. You can't help it can you?"

I gave a little bored sigh.

"It is not my fault you are a push over," I mumbled.

His hand left my ass and he kept hold of my skirt. I jumped and yelled out.

"Ouch, you fucking prick that hurt!"

I spun round but he just pushed me back facing the sink. The wooden spoon landed again on my stinging cheek.

"I should have done this a few years ago," he hissed in my ear.

Another crack from the spoon landed on my ass.

"Well, if that's how you get your kicks, you will never find a woman," I grunted.

The wooden spoon landed again. I panted a little and waited for the next whack.

"You're not washing up, get on with it," he growled, and brought the spoon down again.

My hands trembled as I held onto the plate.

"Maybe you should have done this to me in front of my friends," I mumbled weakly, "maybe you should have put me over your knee in front of the boys I brought home."

I gulped as another whack landed on my backside.

"You weren't man enough, Andrew. I fucking well walked all over you, teasing you and running you down to my friends."

"I still fucked them though, didn't I?" he spat in my ear.

Another slap from the spoon landed. I jumped a little, as he seemed to hit a previous spot. My pussy was dribbling again. I had never been spanked before, and doubted I would like it. But fuck me! I was pushing my ass back begging for more!

"Yeah you fucked my friends, but you never fucked me, and that is what really makes you mad."

The spoon landed again, and I jumped forward a little.

"All those boys I had when you spied on me, I guess you'll never get over wishing you had the guts to fuck me back then?" I panted heavily.

I was close to just turning round and jumping on him now. My heart was thumping and my legs were shaking, oh, and my ass stung.

He spun me round with a force that shocked me. I held onto the sink behind my back. I turned away from his kiss, once and then twice. He grabbed me roughly by the chin and forced his mouth on me. But still I wouldn't give in to him. I forced my hands up on his chest and pushed away, as I turned my head to avoid another kiss. We struggled for a few seconds, and my legs split on the tiled floor. My heels skidded and Andrew managed to grab me by my shoulders. He hauled me back up until my legs were straight again. I slapped his face and he grabbed my wrist. He soon had my other wrist under control, and that is when I gave in. I bent my head forward to kiss him and he pulled away. He pulled me along as he sat in one of the kitchen chairs. I was soon bent right over his knee, and my skirt was yanked up.

"Fuck off you jerk!"

No spoon this time, just the palm of his hand. He delivered about 6 slaps in quick succession. My high heels again started skidding over the tiles, and my hair was hanging to the floor. He just held me there and I gave up struggling. He was panting as much as I was now.

"Andrew, the blood is rushing to my head," I said, and then blew a clump of hair out of my mouth.

"Well, I guess it has got plenty of room," he replied.

"Ha fucking ha," I groaned.

He let me up and I stood adjusting my hair and then my skirt. We just stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds. I slipped my rather sore ass on his knee and put my arms around his shoulder.

"I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" he asked.

"Yeah, so you better make up for it," I said with a pout.

He smiled, and we had one of those movie moments. I moved my head towards his, real slow. Our eyes just locked on each others, until our lips touched and I had to close my eyes. We kissed long and slow, and maybe I was more aggressive than he was. My head was rolling slowly, and my hand went up to the back of his head. When we stopped kissing I pulled his head to my chest and hugged him tight.

"Will you take me to bed now?" I mumbled quietly.

His head pulled back and again we made eye contact.

"Gina, all I ever wanted was to make you happy. If you are really sure then I would love to?"

I smiled and stood up. I held my hand out and he took it. His eyes were full of lust, and as he stood up he swallowed. I gave him a reassuring smile and took him to my bedroom. We stood staring at each other and he seemed reluctant to make the first move. I started to unbutton his shirt as he continued to stare at me. I pulled his shirt open and kissed his chest. I slowly made my way down until I was on my knees. I opened his trousers and pulled them to his ankles. I knelt there staring at the bulge in his pants. I looked up at his face, he nodded and smiled. Slowly I pulled his pants down, and as I did his cock sprang up.

"Lay down," I whispered.

He got on the bed pulling his trousers and pants off. I reached behind my back and unzipped my skirt. Andrew watched as it fell to the floor. I kicked my shoes off and knelt on the bed in just my stockings. I put my hands on his knees and leaned forward. As I did my hands slid up his thighs and my mouth lowered to his cock. I looked directly at him, as my tongue came out and swirled around his cock head. Slowly my hands rubbed lightly up and down his thighs, as I opened my mouth as wide as I could.

"Oh fucking hell," he mumbled.

I sucked his cock head in my mouth. My tongue worked on it and he gasped.

I sucked and bobbed my head, only managing to get about 3 inches in my mouth. I could hear his little grunts of approval, as I worked slowly up and down. My painted fingers wrapped themselves around his big dick. I slowly started pumping him and bobbing my head at the same time.

"Why don't you lie down, and let me do something for you?"

I took my mouth off his cock, but I still kept pumping him with my hand.

"Are you bored, am I not doing it how you like it?" I asked, genuinely worried he didn't like it.

"God no," he said.

"Then shut up and enjoy it," I purred.

My head went back on his cock, and I forced my mouth down further. Like I said before, he had such a big thick dick it frightened me, and it still did a little if I'm honest. But this was for him, for all the shit I had given him, and because I wanted to do it too.

I slurped and sucked for ages, until my bloody jaw started aching. I let his cock out with a plop, and looked at him.

"Fuck me now, please?" I whimpered.

He grinned, and we changed position.

I opened my legs wide and gave him a little uneasy grin.

"You will, um, go steady won't you?"

He nodded, and then he started to feed his cock into me. I gave a little whimpering gasp as he stretched me open. Andrew had just about the longest cock I have had by an inch or two I guess, but the thickness of it was something else.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded keeping my lips pressed together. He pushed further, but still slowly, until I gave a little gasp. He started to withdraw a little, and then went back in. He was slow and gentle. His cock seemed to fill me beyond anything I have ever had. I felt a little embarrassed really, but I'm sure he didn't mind. This had been my fantasy for a few years now. I guess there were times when I wouldn't admit it, but deep down it was there all along.

He kept up a slow rhythm. It brought a tear to my eye to think he was being gentle, just for me. My trembling hands went over his shoulders and I cuddled him like that. He started whispering to me, things like how sexy and sweet I was. He told me he would remember this day forever, and this was so special to him, and how lucky he was.

I guess some men say that all the time. But Andrew sounded like he really meant every word. Not many men have talked like that to me. It made a change from being called a tart and a slut or a, hot shag. Not that I would have minded that, Andrew could call me anything he wanted to. But fuck me, his words found something deep in my heart I suppose.

I could feel something stirring now, something that I wanted very badly. My panting started to increase, and I found my arms gripping Andrew tighter. This was it this was my moment, the moment that had been denied me for so long.

"Go a bit faster," I croaked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, go on, yeah."

I gasped a little as he started to speed up. He even seemed to get deeper into me. I spread my legs further and started panting harder. Here it comes I thought, here it fucking well comes!

"Oh fucking hell!" I screeched.

I panted and held on, my head started spinning as my pussy tingled right through. I dug my nails in and gasped and swore. I held on for biggest buzz of my life!

Not one fucking stupid boy ever came close to this. This was doing my head in it was so intense. I was screaming and crying and just about blowing my tiny little mind. The fucking prick was truly pulling my strings all over the show!

Even when I was coming down my pussy felt like it was still on fire. Andrew started to slow up.

"Keep going you fucking shit!" I screamed.

He started banging me, and I mean banging. I just lay there totally fucked, with my mouth open like a bloody goldfish. Andrew couldn't hold back anymore. Fuck me he was doing me real good! He was grunting in my ear like a man being chased by a Tiger!

"Sorry, I can't, bloody stop!" he panted.

With one deep thrust he made me cry out, just as he did at the same time. His banging had slowed to mighty jabs that fired his stuff in my poor dripping pussy, until he stopped and just held it deep in me.

He pulled out after a few minutes, and I thought my insides were coming out too!

After a few minutes I got up, rather gingerly. I went to the loo and sat there still feeling an ache between my legs.

I went back into the bedroom and handed him the bottle of wine. He took a gulp and handed it back to me. I curled up with my head on his chest and slowly ran my fingers around his cock and balls.

"I'm going to fuck you again if you keep that up," he mumbled.

I circled my tongue around his nipple. I put my knee under his balls and slowly brought it up. I took hold of his cock and rubbed the tip over my leg. He twitched a little as his red head, rubbed across the nylon.

"Have you got the energy to fuck me again?" I asked, in a taunting manner.

He chuckled a little.

"Yeah, I just don't want you going back to America with bandy legs," he mocked.

I straddled his cock and pushed it up my pussy. I gripped it with my muscles as he tried to push it in all the way. I rose up and gripped him harder so he couldn't get right into me.

"No you don't, what do you say?"

"Please, Gina," he replied.

"Please Gina, what?" I teased.

"Please Gina can I fuck you again, please?"

I smiled down at him and released my grip on his cock. I fed my pussy down over him until our groins touched. I gasped a little and rolled my hips slightly. His hard cock moved in my pussy. I rolled back and forth, as I looked down on his face.

"So, am I the best fuck you ever had? And be careful what you say."

"In that case yeah, I guess you make the top ten," he replied with a grin.

"Fuck you, I'm top 3 material and you know it," I mumbled back.

I started moving up and down on his cock. All the time we just stared at each other. I groaned and moaned a little, but I kept looking at him with sexy eyes.

"Let me know when you get tired, and then I'll get off?"

"I think I can last as long as you," he moaned.

"Well if you are sure. I don't want to wear you out," I said, as I started getting faster.

His hands gripped my hips and looked down between my legs. I kept going up and down on him. My aching pussy was starting to hurt a little, but it felt too good to stop.

We carried on for maybe 20 minutes I guess, and then I really started going up and down on the full length of his hard dick. We were both covered in sweat, and my body tingled as I felt another orgasm roll through me. We were both groaning and really going for it. He was thrusting his hips off the bed, and I was squealing like a girl possessed!

The bucking and fucking was still going on 5 minutes later. He just wouldn't let go the bloody bastard, and nothing I tried to do to get him to shoot worked. It wasn't only my poor pussy that hurt now. Legs, muscles, and my back started to ache like mad.

Finally he did let go, in deep searching thrusts. I watched his red face contort and his eyes closed. He sort of sat up a little, raising his back off the bed. Until it fell back and he was still.

Panting and gasping filled the bedroom. I somehow managed to get my poor ravaged pussy off his cock. I didn't have the energy to do much more, so I collapsed next to him on the bed. We lay there for ages this time. I just couldn't muster enough strength to get off the bed and go to the loo.

I closed my eyes as the bed lurched. When Andrew returned 5 minutes later he dug a spoon in the tub of ice cream and fed me some. Ice cream, wine, and sex, what more could a girl ask for?

"So, do I make number 1 now?"

He smiled and shoved another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Well, it seems my friend doesn't think so," he said pointing to his dick.

"Bloody hell, have you taken those pills?"

He shook his head. I looked down at his hard cock, okay it didn't look as big as earlier, but it did stand straight up.

"Well you are going to have to do the work this time."

"Oh, and why is that, are you knackered?" he teased.

"No, but I guess if you want to make my top ten, then you might get in with a sympathy vote for trying, old man."

He grabbed my ankles and threw them apart. He smiled as he pushed in my poor stretched pussy. He started fucking me, and this time it was hurting right from the start. I tried not to let it show. But soon Andrew seemed to fuck me with a little more tenderness, maybe he knew. We just locked eyes on each other, as he moved in and out with a rhythm like a machine. He kept up this comfortable pace for ages, just going in and out as smooth as clockwork. In all that time I looked into his eyes, and I stroked my hands gently and lightly over his back and down his arms. He started panting and his hips gave a little jerk now and then. I smiled at him, somehow he gave me the impression he wanted me to see what a good lover he was. I felt flattered that he was taking his time and holding back from letting go. But I wanted him to come in me now.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12