Gina's Weakness Ch. 04

Story Info
It's for you - not me.
3.2k words
4.43
69.2k
37

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BACarter
BACarter
784 Followers

Part IV -- Its for you...not me

NOTE: This story contains, among other things, male on male sex. If you find that offensive, please move to another story.

*

It was Sunday, which meant Thad would be coming by soon. He and Robert worked out together at the gym. They usually played basketball for an hour or so and then hit the weights. Thad was the only one of Robert's friends who had not married. And Gina thought she knew why. He was a hottie and a hunk, why blow a good deal? Robert never talked about it, but she imagined Thad had quite the sex life.

She wondered what they talked about while they were together. She knew they talked shop, but she wondered if they talked sex. Would Robert share their recent exploits with him? Did Thad share his conquests with Robert?

Somehow she just couldn't see Robert telling Thad about how his wife had been feeding him cum all night while watching gay porn. Then she pictured Robert on his knees, like that man in the parking lot, sucking on Thad's cock. She wondered if Thad had a big one. She could feel the dampness between her legs. Would Robert suck Thad's cock? It was an interesting question. She had never thought of it before now.

She stopped right there. She was playing with fire. Robert and Thad had been friends for years. She would never forgive herself if she ruined their relationship. Besides there was not the slightest chance in hell that either of them would give it a try.

They played one on one half court hoops. Thad could see that Robert was really dragging. "What's wrong married man? Dragging your ass today." Robert took the ball and headed right up the middle. It was a nice lay up, but it damn near killed him.

"Wild night last night...but I still got what it takes to beat you" he huffed and puffed.

"Hey, good for you. You are the only married guy I know who can say that." Robert shot him a grin. Hell, if he only knew.

"So tell me man, you getting plenty of sex? A single guy like you, young, good looking, making money. What's the story?"

"Don't you know it, BA-BE" Thad said in an exaggerated tone. He glanced at Robert and saw he was serious. Thad straightened up, "Yeah well, it's not bad. You know how it goes, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose" he said seriously.

Robert had been married five years. Was he keeping Gina happy? He tried too, but was never too sure if he was succeeding.

They played two more points. "So what's the 411 on marriage? What am I missing?"

"Hey man, it's like anything else. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it could be better" Robert said. "You just try to figure out what they want...then give it to them. That's the best you can do."

"I'll say this man. The guy's I know who are married have died. You know what I mean? The first couple of years are great, but then something happens. They fall into a rut or something, I'm not sure. Then they become the walking dead. I don't need any of that. That's why I stayed single. If things go stale, I move on. Life is short, know what I mean?"

Robert knew exactly what he meant. But what Thad didn't know was how hard it was keeping something fresh day after day with the same person. It wasn't easy.

"That's why I said it was good to hear you had a wild night. Married guys usually don't say that. And that's a shame. I'm pulling for you man. You keep having wild nights" Thad said with a smile.

They played ten more points and hit the showers. Robert was soaping up when he looked down at his crotch. Shit! He had completely forgotten about his trim job. He turned away from Thad and looked the other way. Damn! He was not ready to take any shit off Thad.

They finished the shower and got dressed in the locker room. Thad hadn't commented. Maybe he hadn't noticed. They got in the car and Thad dropped him off at the house.

"Hey man, same time next Sunday?" Thad asked.

Robert smiled. "Oh yeah. I'm kicking your ass next time."

Thad drove off wondering what kind of shit Robert and Gina were into. Whatever it was, it looked pretty kinky.

The next week was pretty crazy. Gina woke Robert up each morning stroking his cock. Once he was awake, she replaced her hand with his and watched him stroke himself as she sucked on his nipple. That always drove him crazy and he came all over the place. Gina would scoop it and fed it to him. And she did the same thing in the evening's right after he got home. And if he was up to it, they would make love before going to bed. And she fed that to him as well.

He had never had more sex in his life. They spent the evenings walking around in next to nothing. She replaced all of his old underwear with Italian briefs. He was constantly bombarded with eye candy and so was she. He was not complaining. He liked his new underwear. He certainly liked watching her walk around in hers.

He was developing a real taste for cum. Yes, he knew it was wrong. He knew he couldn't tell anyone about it. But it was hot and it was really starting to turn him on. He was letting his kinky side come out and play just as Gina had suggested. She really got off to it and he had never seen her hornier.

It was Friday and he couldn't wait to get home. He had been thinking about her all week. But things kept coming up at the office and he ended up working a few hours later than normal.

Finally he made it to the house and walked in the door, "Hi honey. I'm home." But there was no response. That was odd. He put his briefcase down, fixed himself a drink and started looking for her. It didn't take long.

He peeked in the den and saw her on the couch. She was alone on the couch with her skirt hiked up. She was masturbating. His cock grew hard instantly. This was something he rarely saw. Oh sure, she had him masturbate all the time now, but she never did it for him. He loved watching her. He glanced at the TV and saw that she was masturbating to two guys. Yes, they were sucking cock. And she was really getting off to it.

He knew how much she liked it. He was no fool. It wouldn't be long before she would be asking him to do it, do it for her. He had pretty much made up his mind that he would give it a try although he hadn't told her that.

It was all he could do not to yank his cock out and get off with her, with them. But instead he just watched. The guys on the screen were very close to climax. He loved the way she teased her clit with her finger. He could see that she was timing herself to climax with them.

The guy on the screen was almost there. 'Suck that cock...I'm going to fill you with cum...so much cum...that's what you want isn't it...you can't wait to taste that cum...suck that cock...' Gina's finger was a blur. And then the cum shot. He pulled his cock from the other guy's lips and started hosing him down. He shot wad after wad all over the guy's face until he was completely covered. And Gina climaxed right along with them.

Robert walked into the room. His cock was so hard he couldn't stand it. He wanted nothing more than to rip his clothes off and drive his cock straight into her. He wanted to fuck her so bad!

She was startled by his entrance, but motioned him to sit on the couch beside her. "Here baby" she said driving her juicy fingers between my lips. "Suck." He caressed her fingers with his tongue. He had gotten pretty good at it lately. Usually they were covered with cum, his cum, but she tasted just as good. She worked them back and forth watching his lips.

"I have a surprise for you tonight" she said. Then she looked down at his crotch and saw his erection. Her other hand went to it and squeezed it. "So hard" she said. She fumbled with his zipper trying to get it down, but was having trouble. His hand went to help and freed his cock. Of course he wrapped his fingers around it and started pumping.

"That's it...play with that cock...you know how I love to watch you play with cock."

She lazily worked her fingers back and forth past his lips as he stroked my cock. The screen filled with two new guys. One of them was the guy from last weekend, the one with the huge cock. There he was again, nice and hard, teasing another guy with that huge cock of his.

"Here, you watch this and I will be right back" she said. She got up from the couch and walked over to the bar. She pulled a glass from the shelf and filled it with ice. She picked up the bottle of whiskey and poured a good two shots in it. Then she opened the drawer and pulled out a Viagra. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him, she thought. She broke it up in her hand and laced the drink with it filling the rest with water. She smiled inwardly as she headed back to the couch.

She watched Robert pump his cock to gay porn. She could feel the juices running down her leg. She handed him the drink and said, "Enjoy yourself baby. I'll be back in a minute."

Robert watched the action wondering what it would be like to have a cock that fucking big. All the gay boys sure seemed to love it. They couldn't get enough of that cock. And the guy really had a good time teasing them with it. He would pull it out and slap their face. He just taunted them with it.

Gina walked back in and Robert knew something was up from the look on her face. Her hands went to the hem of her skirt and she yanked it up. She had these cute panties on underneath. But there was something more. Her panties had a bulge! The look on Robert's face made her giggle. She pulled her panties down and a huge cock flopped out.

Robert just stared. He wasn't sure if he was really seeing it or not. But it certainly looked like his wife suddenly had a huge cock!

"You like?" she asked holding her arms out. Robert was still trying to adjust to the sight before him.

"Do you recognize it?" she asked playfully. He wondered what the hell she was talking about. Why would he recognize it? He was still trying to get over the fact that it was hanging between her legs.

"It's the guy in the movie. It was made from a mold. I have his cock!" She wiggled her hips making the cock dance between her legs.

"Holy shit!" Suddenly it dawned on him what she was saying. His eyes darted to the TV and then back to Gina. Her cock was a perfect replica of the guy in the movie!

She undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor as well. All that was left were high heels and cock! The vision before him was surreal.

He watched that cock swing back and forth as she approached him on the couch. Gina knew exactly what he was seeing. She had practiced this walk many times preparing for this very moment.

She stood before him and spread her legs. Her cock hung right in front of his face. She reached down and took his chin in her hand, tilted his face up to hers. She looked him dead in the eye. "I got this cock for you. Now open your mouth. Slip my cock between your lips. I want to watch you suck my cock!"

He eased his fingers around its girth. His face immediately turned red. It was the only other cock he had ever touched. It looked so real. And it felt so real. It was so much bigger, so much thicker than his. It had to be twice as long.

Gina watched him. She could see the thoughts going through his head as he stared at it. She felt an immense sense of power. She wanted to see him put it between his lips. She wanted to see his lips stretch over her obscenely huge cock.

Robert stroked her cock several times getting used to its feel. He couldn't get over how big it was. He couldn't get over how sexy it looked hanging between her legs. He leaned in closer. He pulled that huge cock to his lips. The instant he felt it, felt it touch his lips, something clicked. Whatever resistance he had to it...vanished.

That resistance turned into curiosity, an overwhelming curiosity. He wanted it.

He looked up at Gina. Their eyes locked. He opened his mouth and slowly eased the thick perfectly shaped head past his lips.

Gina stood there, watching. It was all she could do to stand there, not move. She had a tremendous urge to thrust forward, thrust more cock into his mouth. The juices were streaming down her legs.

He smiled inwardly.

It barely fit in his mouth. It was so thick. It was such a different feeling. He had never had anything quite like it in his mouth before. It was a cock. It was real in every sense. He could feel the mushroom shaped head against his tongue. He could feel the veins along the shaft.

She watched his lips stretched over the cock. She knew his tongue was exploring the slit at that very moment. Her husband was sucking cock! Well, almost. She resisted the urge to drive her hips forward, to fuck his mouth. She didn't want to scare him away.

He was surprised at how comfortable it was. It was a strange shape to have in his mouth, but it didn't feel foreign. In many ways it felt quite natural. Yes, he felt submissive in a way, but not really. He knew he was in control. He could stop anytime he wanted. But now he was intrigued, he didn't want to stop.

She couldn't resist any longer. She started moving her hips forward, just slightly. God it felt good. It felt good to have a cock; it felt good to push it in his mouth. She pulled back and watched as he followed it. Oh yeah, she liked that. She thrust forward and watched him take it. And then she pulled back and watched as his lips missed it. It was a power she could easily get used too.

Sucking cock was much different than having your cock sucked. Yes, much different. He could smell her arousal. He could feel her juices running down her legs. That was nice, very nice. He got it in his mind that he would suck her cock. He would be on the other side of it this time.

She loved having a cock. It was so different having something down there, something that stuck out. And it was so big. She loved having a big cock. She was in control. She pushed a little harder, watched more go past his lips. She liked that. She liked that a lot. She could tell he understood. He had shifted gears. He knew she was in control this time and that felt really good.

She put her hands behind his head, like he had done to her so many times before. She started thrusting her huge cock into his mouth. She was fucking his mouth with her cock! Yeah, that felt really, really good. She noticed his hand snaking down to his cock. He was playing with himself as she fucked his face. She liked that too.

Nothing could have prepared him for this experience. She was literally fucking his mouth. This huge thick cock kept pumping inside his mouth, insistent, demanding. He got it. For the first time, he saw the other side. He got it. He pumped his cock as he licked and slurped on hers. Yes, he got it.

It was better than she ever imagined. Watching him suck her cock was making her delirious. She was in command. She wanted more. She pulled her cock from his mouth. It glistened with his salvia. She held it at the base and teased his lips with it. "Kiss it. Kiss my cock."

He could see how much she was getting off to this. He restrained a smile. He kissed the head several times. Then he started kissing down the shaft. Then she pulled it away from him again. "Open your mouth. Make an O with your lips." He did and she teased his lips with just the head. She pushed in, just the head, just past the ridge before pulling out. She did that several times watching his lips.

"Oh you like that cock...I can see that" she said towering over him. "That looks so hot baby. I love watching you suck cock." She glanced down to his crotch. It was the way he was stroking himself that turned her on. It was a loving caress, slow, sensuous.

She pulled her cock from his lips, waited.

His eyes opened. "I'm not through with that" he said leaning towards her cock.

She danced it back and forth teasing him. She was drunk with power.

"You are turning me into a cock sucker, aren't you? That's what you want, isn't it?"

"I don't know...let me see" she giggled. She held it still, right before his mouth. His lips went around it and she thrust forward. Her hands went behind his head and she started fucking his face really fast. Slurping sounds filled the room.

"God I love that! Yes, that is exactly what I want! I want you to suck cock!"

She pushed him back so that she could get a better angle. She had him pinned against the couch, put one foot up beside him. Yeah, that was better. She dipped her cock into his mouth. She watched as he nursed it.

"That is so hot baby. I love watching you suck my cock" she said. He was pumping faster and faster on his cock. It wouldn't be long now.

"Suck that nice...big...cock. You are a natural baby. You were meant to suck cock. I can't wait to get a real one in your mouth."

That was it. He exploded. Cum was flying everywhere. He came and came.

She pulled her huge cock from his loving lips and squatted down over him. She ran her big thick cock through the pools of sperm on his belly. Then she rose, towered over him. Her big thick cock was dripping with cum.

She lowered it to his waiting lips.

He was a man possessed.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BACarter
BACarter
784 Followers