Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

"Not too fast, Baby," Ginger said. "I want to make this last. Stop for a minute and get on your back. I want to ride you for a while." She climbed on top of Daniel and sat on his dick. She positioned herself so she was facing away from him, allowing Daniel to watch his tool sliding in and out of her buttocks.

Ginger winked at me and I instantly realized what she had in mind. I straddled Daniel's legs and thrust my stiff pecker into her open snatch. The sensations carried me away. I'd never experienced anything like this. My hands fondled Ginger's bouncing breasts and rock-hard nipples while I held my body still. Ginger's up-and-down motion riding Daniel's rod caused her vaginal muscles to caress my shaft as it slid in and out of her pussy. In addition to the other sensations, I could feel Daniel's cock sliding just outside Ginger's vaginal walls.

Soon, Ginger was screaming continuously, obviously in the grip of multiple orgasms. She was looking at me, but her eyes weren't quite focused. I could feel my own tension rapidly building toward climax.

Suddenly, Daniel's screams joined Ginger's and his thrusts increased in speed and violence. "Oh yes!" she moaned. "Shoot that hot load up my ass, Daniel!" An instant later, she added "And Ken's man-juice flooding my pussy. It feels so good. You both feel so good . . ."

When we were all spent, Ginger suddenly went limp. I caught her as she slumped forward. She was breathing steadily and I could feel her heart pounding against my chest. My cock slipped free as I lifted her off Daniel's tool and laid her beside him on the bed. Daniel tried to move away from her, but I had already collapsed at his other side. I fell asleep within seconds.

It was night when I woke up again. I got up, taking care not to disturb the others, and went to the bathroom. When I returned, I left the light on, softly illuminating the bedroom. Daniel was snoring softly. Ginger was on her side with her body pressed against his. Daniel's free hand was resting on her exposed breast.

Ginger opened her eyes and smiled up at me. One of her hands was resting on Daniel's stomach, gradually sliding down toward his genitals. His snoring stopped when her hand closed around his manhood and began gently stroking him. He kept his eyes closed while Ginger slowly stimulated him to full erection. Daniel's hand jerked away from the soft fullness of Ginger's breast when he realized what he was touching. After a few seconds, he allowed it to settle back into place.

When Daniel was sufficiently stiff, Ginger smeared his pecker with lubricant and rolled onto her back, pulling Daniel on top of her. She stuck her butt up in the air and guided Daniel's member toward her open hole. "Come on Daniel," she whispered. "Fuck my asshole again."

Daniel entered her, while still keeping his eyes tightly closed. After a few strokes, he grabbed Ginger's ankles and pulled them up and out, so her legs formed a big "V" in the air. My cock stiffened rapidly as I watched Daniel plow Ginger's butt. After a few moments, the tension in my crotch became unbearable and I climbed onto the bouncing bed. Ginger grabbed my penis and guided it toward her face. Bent over her body, I started eating her pussy while she sucked my dick.

Soon, Ginger was convulsing under me and I could feel my own orgasm approaching rapidly. Suddenly, Daniel pulled his penis out of Ginger and moved away. I thought he'd lost his erection again, but when I looked up I could see that he was still rock hard. A moment later, I understood what he had in mind when I felt the head of his cock opening my anus.

Ginger removed my throbbing pecker from her mouth. "Oh yeah, Daniel!" she exclaimed. "Stuff your big fat dick up Ken's tight little butthole. I want to see you fuck his ass good and hard."

Daniel complied eagerly, fiercely ramming his tool into me. Ginger fondled our balls as she watched Daniel's piston thrusts from below. At one point, she pressed her breasts together, trapping my penis. She released me just before I creamed between those fleshy mounds and worked her index finger between Daniel's pumping buttocks.

"Fuck me now, Ken," Daniel begged. "I really need your cock up my asshole."

"Do it Ken," Ginger commanded, kneeling on the bed and sticking her butt up in the air. "But Daniel has to fuck my ass while you do it." An instant later, Daniel was plugged in.

I moved behind Daniel, greased my pole and stuck it into his crack. After an instant of resistance, my entire length was inside him and my balls were pressed against his buttocks. It only took a few seconds to synchronize our pelvic motions and we started our steady climb toward orgasm.

I came first (actually second - Ginger had several orgasms before I ejaculated). The feeling of my jets of come filling his asshole triggered Daniel and he shot his own load up Ginger's butt.

Daniel got up, dashed into the bathroom, closed the door, and turned on the shower. He emerged about two minutes later, dressed quickly, muttered "Goodbye," and left.

Ginger and I were still tangled on the bed. "That was fast," she remarked.

"Yeah. I think he's late getting home to his lover," I replied. "Or maybe he's just freaked out. I don't think he's ever been with a girl before"

We took a long shower together. The water was cool but we were hot. I'd been soaping Ginger's breasts for about ten minutes while she washed my genitals. She murmured, "Something's getting big down here. Does that mean . . .?"

"It's just a reflex," I answered, feeling a wave of warm drowsiness washing over me. "Don't even think about it."

"OK." Ginger was smiling. "We'll wait until morning."

We were still damp when we fell into bed. My last fuzzy impression was the pressure of Ginger's breasts against my side as she fell asleep with her head pillowed on my arm.

When I woke up, the red light of dawn was gently illuminating the room. I was on my back and Ginger was kneeling over me, slowly lowering herself onto my already-erect penis. I reached up to stroke her breasts and she bent down to kiss me. . .

That happened almost a year ago. Two months later, Ginger moved in. After I taught her how to use a structured drawing program on my computer, she rapidly surpassed my minimal artistic abilities and now designs her projects on her own computer. I sold another script and Ginger got a commission to create an entire wall of stained glass for a large room in a new house. We used the proceeds to build her a studio in the back yard.

Ginger needed the space for the project, a breathtakingly beautiful image from Yosemite Park; towering cliffs framing a multi-tiered waterfall. It's almost complete, 24 feet wide and 15 feet high, containing over 2000 pieces of glass. Even on the floor in sections, it's awe-inspiring. Soon, Ginger will take it to the home the architect has prepared, where its textures and hues will change constantly with the sun's motion. At night, an artificial sun will continue to illuminate it. I'll miss it.

We still both bring boys and girls home, mostly boys. Sometimes we share, sometimes we don't. It depends on the individual and on our own moods.

Last night, the doorbell rang. I was locked in my office and ignored it. Neither Ginger nor I like to be disturbed when we're on a creative roll.

An hour later, I finished and went into the den, planning to roll a rare joint to celebrate. Ginger was curled up on the couch, practically purring. She was wearing one of my tee-shirts and smelled faintly of sweat and sex. "Daniel just left," she said, smiling up at me.

I cupped my hands over her breasts, feeling rock hard nipples against my palms. "Tell me about it."

"That's what I've been waiting to do," she replied. "Let's go into the bedroom first."

One of Ginger's projects was "adding a heterosexual component to Daniel's sexuality" (her phrase). She approached all her projects with an unswerving determination that I greatly admired, although I occasionally found her intensity frightening.

"It worked," she announced as we started making love. "I told Daniel you were busy and he let me take him to bed. We left the lights on. He got all excited kissing me and licking my breasts. He gave me really good head, fucked me face to face for a long time and finally came inside my pussy. He was wonderful."

"Will I ever get him again or have you spoiled him for boys?" I asked, laughing.

"That's not likely to be a problem," she answered, reaching around to tickle a strategic spot. "When we were finished, he said he wanted to do it exactly the same next time, except with your cock up his ass."

After that, we had better things to do than talk. Later, as I held her, she whispered, "And what were you working on tonight?"

"I pitched a sitcom idea to that HBO producer I've been working with and he's paying me to write a treatment. It's about a bisexual male writer and a bisexual female artist who live together and have various friends and lovers . . ."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2003 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please feel free to contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers
12