Ginger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, I'm too sensitive"

I smiled knowing I had pleasured her fully. I lapped up her cum, and left her to lay there.

I turned around to Shawn and started making out with him. He cupped my pussy then felt his way up to my tits.

"What the hell are you doing Bridge?" I heard Kelly say.

I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Umm yeah I said he could join, but when you fucking make out with someone else is totally different. I've seen the way you've been looking at him too. Don't try to play innocent." she sorta yelled.

"Seriously? How is kissing someone different or worse than fucking them? " I was confused.

"Whatever, you two have fun." Kelly grabbed her bra and panties and stormed upstairs to our room.

I told Shawn 'that was amazing, but I have to go talk to her', got my things and went up after her.

I really didn't feel like dealing with drama, and if she wasn't my girlfriend I wouldn't have went after her. I walked slowly up the stairs and to our room.

When I got in, Kelly was sitting on the side of the bed with the table lamp on. She had her panties back on, and a black tank top. I closed the door behind me, but she didn't even turn to look.

Slowly I approached my side of the bed, neither one of us saying a word, and I just laid down on my back watching the ceiling.

"Do you like him?" Kells asked breaking the silence.

"What?"

"Do you like him Bridget?" she asked a little more sharply, still not looking at me.

I could hear her starting to cry which broke me.

"No. Babe come here."

I got up, sat behind her (legs around her sides), pulled her in with my arms, and just kissed her lightly on the top of her back. They were soft kisses, but long ones. I wanted to show her that I still loved her and no one else. Some kisses can show that when words can't be spoken.

I held her tighter when I felt her arms overtop mine. We sat like that for about 2 minutes while Kelly's crying stopped. She loosened up, so I pulled back a bit. Turning toward me she said calmly,

"Bridget, I see the way you look at him.."

I cut her off "Baby it's..."

"No, let me finish!" I shook my head. "Shawn has liked you since forever, we all know that. And being that you knew it, you sorta... well you sorta milked it. I love you, but I gotta admit you love the attention."

"No I don't!" I gasped.

"Yeah you actually do. But that's not the part that gets to me with you guys." she looked down, tears filling her eyes again.

"No, c'mon Kelly. Babe, tell me what's wrong. What is it!??" I pulled her face up with ease. "I wanna make it right."

Tears rolled down her rosey cheeks and I quickly wiped them off. She took a deep breath and continued.

"The way you look at Shawn.. you don't look at me that way." more tears. "I've noticed for awhile now. It's not that you don't look at me with love, cause you do! But it's just so different Bridge. And when you kissed him tonight, it just pushed me to the breaking point. I don't know.."

I started to get teary eyed.

"Listen to me" I grabbed her hands "You will never, ever have anything to worry about. I'm yours until you can look me in the eyes and say you don't want me anymore. I love you, and only you Kelly Ann Goldenburg. I've never been happier, and I'm so so sooo sorry that you feel like I look at Shawn like that. You're my best friend, girlfriend, everything. I'm sorry babe." I kissed her hand.

She smiled a little.

"Are you attracted to him?"

"Does it matter..?"

"Yeah, kinda."

I paused a little. "I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't ok? But none of that matters Kells! You're my one and only and you know that. Nobody does or will ever compare to you. Of course we're both ganna find other people attractive at some point, and I know you have. It's okay with me, as long as you don't act on it, and I'm the one you're with at the end of the day."

She paused for about a minute.

"Well... I guess you're right." she gave me a real smile this time.

We stared in eachother's eyes for a moment, taking one another in.

"You're amazing Bridge, I'll never take you for granted."

With that being said, I blushed, smiled, and leaned in to kiss my girl. Kelly laid back, me kneeled over her.

"Our relationship's not all about sex, I managed to keep my hands off these (grabs my boobs) the whole time." she said in a bit of a sexy whisper.

I was still naked.

She fondled with them while my hand made it's way down massaging her pussy over her panties.

We were extremely tired and I ended up collapsing by her side, not able to do sex anymore that night.

***

"WAKE UP BITCHESS, LONG BEACH ISLAND IS CALLING MY NAME BABY!"

I heard a voice yell at our door. My eyes peered open, only to see that it was Josh, then he left down the hall. Early riser even after being 'white boy wasted'.

I shook Kelly and she woke up. I looked down into her eyes, we both smiled, and I bent down to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Awww isn't that cute" I heard Mandy's voice at the door. I giggled then Mandy ran and jumped on our bed. She pulled the sheet off of my torso to my waist. "Fell asleep fucking huh?" she laughed, Kelly giggled, and I blushed while pulling the sheet back over my naked body. She stood back up, making her way out of our room, looking back with a sly grin "My bestfriends" she shook her head "But hurry up and get ready, bus'll be leaving in about 20!"

At that Kells jumped out of the bed.

"Shiitttt, I wanted to shower!"

"Go ahead, I'll get everything together, and all you have to do when you get out is get on the bus. I'll shower at the beach house." I said.

Smiling she said "Thanks babe, love you" blew me a kiss and scurried to the bathroom.

We all got on the bus, hungover, but still our crazy selves. We needed to be woken up a little more, considering we got about 4 hours of sleep. It was around 10:30 AM, and we were on our way to my beach house. Blake cranked up some music and attempted to pole dance. Every one of us pretending to be some 40 something housewives at a strip club, throwing dollars at him, whistling, clapping and carrying on. It was a fun ride. Only about 2 hours.

As we pulled up to my house, they were in awe.

"C'mon you guys, it's not that nice" I was being humble.

They told me 'fuck off, yeah it is' and ran off the bus and inside.

After we ate, showered, and got settled, we decided we'd all go to the beach then golf.

**Beach

Kelly and I walked there hand in hand, no shame, with our bikini tops and daisy dukes on. Mandy wore the same while Josh walked with his arm around her. Blake and Shawn kind of just lingered around us.

"Bro they've been following us and staring for awhile, no?" said Shawn.

"Yeah I thought I was the only one that noticed." Blake answered and we all agreed.

"It's pissing me off" Shawn continued then paused for a quick second then turned to the group near us "Hey. Is there a problem?"

The girls snickered, and then one of the guys with them said

"Nah bro, there's no problem" we figured it was over, but Shawn was still mad. Then the guy said in a hushed tone "Fag"

"You mind repeating that!?" both of our groups stopped walking.

"Fagggg, F-A-G" the douchebag slowed his words.

Their 2 girls stepped aside, while Blake and Josh pushed us three aside, going to Shawn infront of douche 1 and douche 2.

"What? Are you gonna hit me? Sticking up for you're lesbian friends huh?"

Our guys weren't big on fighting, so I assume they kept talking and arguing. The bleached blonde, and ugly blue dyed hair girls got in mine and Kelly's faces.

"You see them handsome studly men over there, yelling at your... boys?" we didn't answer "Yeah well those are our BOYFRIENDS. Ya know something you two should have."

Mandy was about to stick up for us until I barged in

"Let me tell you something, kay bitch? We are GIRLFRIENDS that are in love. I don't give two shits about your ugly ass boyfriends okay? She's mine and I'm hers. We don't know you and don't care about what you think of our relationship. Say it with me, LES BI AN! Leave us alone and go fix your hair, it's for the best."

They looked shocked, but the blue haired girl said,

"This isn't a town for gays okay? You're not accepted, and we won't make it easy for you."

"This has been my second home for years alright? No blue dyed and bleached blonde tramp can run me out. And as long as I'm here, she's here. NOW, I suggest you leave us the hell alone."

"Or?" said the bleached blonde.

"You see the big ginger over there?" they looked at Shawn "Yeah well your "boyfriends" are quite scrony, and probably wouldn't want any trouble with our star quarterback and top wrestlers, now would they?" They looked dumbfounded "Exactly. He'd do anything for us. And do you want your 'men' broken?"

"......no" they both said.

"Good. Now run along and like I said, leave us the hell alone before your lives become the not easy ones." I finished, and they walked to their douchebags and pulled them away.

"Let's go Mark" the blonde continued "They're not worth it babe."

They walked away after staring at our boys with a dead look. When the girls looked back, the three of us blew them a kiss and they snarled. Their boys looked, and Shawn flipped them off. They rolled their eyes like a couple of 10 year old girls then disappeared from our sight.

We all regained ahold of important things in our life an continued to the beach.

"Nothing like that's ever happened to me. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know there were actually people like that" Kelly stammered.

"Don't worry Kells, they're fucking idiots. And we'll protect you from anybody. You guys are our best friends, we love you." Josh said.

"Yeah babe, they're fuckin stupid. If anything like this ever happens again, we can pull through it. There's gay haters everywhere, but you know, they don't matter. All that matters is we're happy together, and we have our amazing friends by our side." I turned to them "Thank you. Couldn't ask for better people in my life. I love you all."

Mandy squieled "awww" the boys said at different times "we love you guys too" we randomly stopped and group hugged. Then continued.

On the beach the boys went wild. They played football, swam, and ran in peoples faces screaming different things. We had the best time when we heard one of them yell 'LGBT'.

Us girls were trying to lay out and tan, but got up and joined them. We ran around the beach yelling,

"LGBT BITCHESSSSS!"

Some people clapped and joined while others just watched us.

****

To finish my story to you all, I have to admit something.

If Kelly had not been staring at me in home room, I would've missed out on an amazing girlfriend. I've never loved anybody as much as I love her, and our love grows stronger every day. Yeah we fight hard, but we love harder. I don't know if you find our relationship or this story interesting, but I just wanted to share some of our good times together with you. Maybe the way Kelly first approached me will inspire you to approach your same sex crush. Take a chance, you never know, you can be missing out on the love of your life. That person can complete you.

*THE END*

12