Ginger Goes All The Way.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to shake myself out of the haze as the day drew to an end, focused enough to get through a financial report that had been on my screen all day, then freshened up and went out with a partner to meet a client for dinner. While my mind still drifted, I managed to keep it together through drinks and the entrees and was having a good time. When our waitress asked about coffee or dessert and our client answered, however, I felt like the whole world was in on a wicked plot conceived by my ever increasingly hot wife.

The guy ordered a slice of coconut cream pie.

I grew warm and my face must have reddened, because my colleagues both looked over and asked if I was OK. The waitress had asked if I wanted anything and was waiting. I shook my head, said I was OK, ordered a cappuccino and then went to the restroom to splash water on my face. I couldn't stop the thoughts that tumbled forth as I returned to the table though, remembering back a week and a half, a Wednesday morning, at breakfast in the kitchen before work.

Ginger asked me "What about creampies?" as she sliced a grapefruit on the counter.

It was completely out of context, but I immediately think "sex" when I hear creampie.

Since we were in the kitchen, not talking sex at all, I tried to be safe and said, "Well...sure, I like coconut the best...banana, not so much."

She turned toward me, smiled.

"Hm", she said, "I'd have expected banana to be your favorite." and she laughed. Then, "I mean...it's another theme I've noticed in the cuckold thing...do you like that?"

I was starting to feel like Pavlov's dog. She could make me hard at the drop of a hat, and I think she knew it. I thought she'd know that I liked...no...that I LOVED the thought of creampies. I always talked about having her after another guy, about sloppy seconds...I just figured she knew, but she looked to be asking a real question.

I answered "Yea...I thought you knew, but yea, I like it a lot."

"Really???" she asked, then sat down across from me. "But you won't lick me after we have sex.", taking a bite of grapefruit.

"Oh", I said, "well..that's different."

She cocked her head at me, so I went on,

"It's mine, and it's right after I cum."

"OK", she said, "so you wouldn't right after the guy cums?"

I said "Well, no...I mean, ...I'd like that...but not mine..."

I was stammering. Oh man, this was difficult, but I'd never really thought of it this much. She was looking at me, a smile playing on her lips, just waiting for me to work it out.

"Look." I said, a little flustered, "Before I cum...I think about it sometimes, how I'm going to go down and lick you like crazy after I cum, because it turns me on so much. Then I cum, and it's like someone let all the air out of the party balloons, and the thought sort of grosses me out, and I can't do it."

She looked puzzled, and said "So you couldn't lick me after another guy came in me then?"

I shook my head, disagreeing. "I think I could...I mean...so long as I didn't cum first. You know? Is this making any sense?"

She said "I don't know...I always wondered why you wouldn't right after sex, but then you do it later, I guess."

"Right." I said, encouraged, "It's just for a little bit right after...I don't know what it is."

Then my turn for the questioning stare.

"Why are you asking, by the way?"

I must have sounded hopeful. She smiled again. Thinking back, she hadn't given an outright negative response to the possibility of anything happening like usual.

Instead she said "Just reading something, looking at some pictures of guys "cleaning up", as they call it. Got me pretty hot, and I got to thinking, so I asked."

"Hmm" I replied..."Maybe we can check out some of those pictures later?"

"Maybe." she said, standing and gathering the dishes. "Or maybe something better."

It turned out to be something better.

I walked in the house that Friday, just a week ago, and she called out to me from the kitchen.

"Hey babe, come in here, I need a hand."

I walked in and found her wearing little slip on heels and a sheer robe over boy-short panties and a spaghetti strap tank that showed her midriff. Good Christ, she was killing me.

"Here", she said, "stir." and handed me a spoon as I walked over.

"What is this?" I asked, picking up the stirring.

She leaned up, kissed me, and said "What does it look like?"

It looked a little like turkey gravy, but lighter, and thinner. I said so.

She laughed.

"Close...I guess you could call it that if you like. Listen now...stir it until the timer goes off, then pour it in to this bowl." she instructed me. "Add a few ice cubes and stir some more until they melt. Check it with your finger..it should be a little warm, not hot. Keep adding an ice cube and melting it in there until it's not hot. Once that's done, suck it in to this, then bring it up to the bedroom for me. Got it?"

I thought I was getting it, but the little rubber bulb she wanted me to suck it in to was a puzzle to me.

She smiled at the question on my face.

"Ha." she said..."You'll love it, don't worry. Hurry baby."

And she retreated out the kitchen and up the stairs.

I did what she'd said, then carried the thing up to the room. I knocked.

She laughed, said "Come innnnn..." in a nice melody. "You're learning..." she told me as I entered.

She was waiting on the bed, one leg propped up, the other splayed out, stroking her fingers between her legs. I handed her the bulb..it felt warm.

She stood and said "You might want to get in to something more comfortable.", then stepped in to the bathroom.

After a minute she came back out, told me to close my eyes. I'd stripped to my boxers, feeling a little silly because I was already hard (again). I heard the bed creak as she climbed on, some shifting and rustling, then a little sigh from her.

"OK, open your eyes baby..."

I was greeted with her kneeling on the bed before me. She still had on the heels and the tank top, but no boy-shorts or robe. She held yet another thick rubber dildo between her legs, and the head was just pressed inside her lips. The bulb I'd filled wasn't in sight.

"Still like to watch me fuck, Thomas?" she asked.

I nodded, perching on the edge of the bed. She lowered herself on to the fake cock, sighing as it pushed in deep.

"Take out your cock baby...stroke it for me while I fuck..."

I was always a little apprehensive to play with myself in front of her, I don't know why. But I did as she told me.

"Do you like my new boyfriend baby?"

I nodded again.

"You seem to like all of my boyfriends...you don't mind that I have boyfriends who fuck me?"

I shook my head.

"Mmmmm...he feels good...he fills me up good Thomas..." and she rode up and down on it.

I stroked myself faster.

She said "Careful...don't you dare cum."

So I stopped.

"Mmm mm baby," she said, "Keep stroking it...you need to learn control...stroke it...just don't cum."

My eyes roamed over her, her dark eyes on me, nipples erect and pushing against the thin cotton tank top, sliding up and down on the long, thick cock.

"I want to hear you say it, Thomas..."

"Say what, baby...I'll say anything for you..." I said.

"Say you want it...you really want it..."

I asked, "Want what Ginger?"

She started to push down harder on the toy.

Growing breathless, she panted "Say...say you want me to..."

And I thought I knew. I had to cheat a little, relaxing my grip on myself so I didn't explode.

"I really do...Ginger...really...I want you to fuck another guy for me...I'll beg if that's what you want, I want it so bad..."

She moaned out loud, spread her legs wide and plunged all the way on to it. She beckoned me closer with her free hand, and I knelt in front of her.

"Would you...mmm...mmm..would you lick me if I let him cum in me?"

Eyes on mine, pumping up and down.

"God yes...yes baby, anything you wanted..."

She shuddered then, back arching forward slightly, my erection poking against her stomach. I put a hand on her shoulder to steady her. She reached back with her free hand, and I briefly saw the bulb in her palm before she closed her hand and squeezed, rising up a bit as she did. She pulled the cock almost all the way out, pumped the bulb again and again. Pulling herself off it completely now, she pumped it once more, and a stream of the mixture I'd been stirring spurted up on to her stomach and splattered in the thin patch of hair leading to her pussy.

"Oh damn," I said..."oh damn Ginger..."

She pulled the cock away, and a thick drop of the fluid slipped out of her and on to the sheets. She looked down, then at me.

"You gonna get that for me, Thomas?"

I was overcome with lust as she lay back against the pillows. I could see the fluid pooling at the bottom of her slit. I dropped to my stomach and crawled up between her splayed legs.

She grabbed my head and said "Off the sheets first..."

I licked the thick drop that had slipped out of her. It tasted slightly of her, no taste otherwise. It was viscous on my tongue and slid down my throat.

"Good baby?" she asked.

I dove my face in to her slit in reply, pushing my tongue up inside her, feeling the thick cream slide over my tongue and down my throat.

"Easy baby...easy...I want to see..." she said from above me, pushing her hand against my head.

I regained control, pulled back, and looked at her. She squealed in delight, a slight shudder coursing through her body. I could feel it on my chin and lips, began to feel self conscious, but she put an end to it.

"Dammit baby..that looks so hot...don't stop..just let me see it..."

A thought tugged at my subconscious...a memory, a common thread. No time to think now, however. I extended my tongue, ran it along her slit from bottom to top slowly, catching the cream that had begun to pool at the bottom again and smearing it along her slit, then pulling back slightly as I brushed over her clit. A thin string of the fake cum stretched between us like a flimsy rope bridge from her clit to my tongue and I held it there, watching her as she gazed at it, her head shaking back and forth slowly as she murmured,

"Oh damn damn damn baby...I want some...bring me some so I can taste it..."

My tongue darted back in for another dip, I captured some there, then crawled up next to her on my hands and knees. She pulled my face to hers, pushed her tongue in to my mouth, and I let the slick juice run in to her mouth. She moaned in to my mouth, swallowed greedily, sucked on my tongue. My cock throbbed in my shorts, she seemed not to notice or care. She pushed me away, looked at me harshly,

"Now clean me up, Thomas...clean my sloppy pussy up good...hurry!"

I couldn't get back there fast enough, dove in and lapped hungrily, pulling back slightly to tease at her clit, to give her a view, before driving my tongue back in deep to capture all that I could. When the juices I could draw out began to thin, I moved to her clit, nipped at it, drawing erotic yelps from her. I clamped my lips over it fully, sucked on it furiously and felt her body shake, heard my name, kept at it, pulling on it with my lips while my tongue lashed across it. She couldn't take it after her orgasm, thrashed, pushed me away breathlessly. I pulled back, but she placed her hand firmly on the back of my head again, looked at me.

"Bring me some more..." she said, placing a finger next to the stream that she'd squirted on to her stomach.

I placed my tongue in her tightly trimmed hair above her clit, drew it up alongside where her finger still lay directing me, gathering it all on my tongue, then crawled forward again. She held my face with her hand, sucked my tongue in to her mouth, taking it from me, then pulling away. She slid out from beneath me, pushed me backward. I lie back prone as she kneeled and turned to face me. Gripping my chin in her hand, she squeezed, put a nail between my lips, opening my mouth. She leaned over me, a few inches above, and opened her mouth over mine. Thick drops of the fluid mixed with her spit dripped in to my mouth, a long strand stretching again between us as she let it all slide out. Closing her mouth, she squealed with delight again, pushing my mouth closed but whispering,

"Don't swallow it...don't you dare swallow, my little cuck...not yet..."

I struggled to keep it in my mouth, it was hard lying back like I was, I could feel some of it sliding down my throat. She reached for my cock, stroked me, I twitched in her hand.

She shook her head, eyes intense...

"No...no no no...don't you cum. You don't swallow...you don't cum...not until I say so..."

I started to gag, trying to hold it in my mouth, gravity working against me, her hand sliding over my hyper-sensitive cock head. She gripped my throat, long nails biting my flesh....

"Show me...show it to me..."

I opened my mouth, praying it was still there for her to see. She squealed again, shuddered as she looked in to my mouth, then darted her tongue in again, lapped at my tongue.

"Ok baby...go ahead...that was good..."

I swallowed, took a deep breath. She kissed me deeply, then straddled me, perching herself just over my bobbing shaft.

She pulled her hair back, lowered herself, took my head inside.

"Ready for your sloppy seconds Thomas?"

I was so ready, I struggled not to erupt immediately. Again she read my mind.

"You'd better not..." she warned, then lowered herself inch by inch on to me, settling on to me fully, spreading her legs and getting as low as she could.

She ground her clit against the top of my shaft. She froze like that for a minute, and my mind cleared a bit as she gazed at me. The urge to explode passed.

"You feel it baby...feel how slippery I am with his cum in me?"

I nodded, but also gripped her thighs in my hands, holding her there so I could maintain control for a minute. She sensed a change, started to raise up on me, but I held her fast.

"You feel it too, don't you Ginger?"

She nodded.

"And you like it..."

Again she nodded. I pressed on.

"It feels good...having two cocks in you in one night, doesn't it baby? You love it...love to feel two different cocks fucking you..."

She shook her head, but didn't speak.

"You can't deny it babydoll...I feel it in you...how wet you get, even when we just talk about it...I know you want it too..."

She shook her head again, closed her eyes, wouldn't look at me, just a soft "mmmmmm" from her.

I continued. "It's ok...it's ok that you want it...I want you to want it..."

Eyes still closed, she spoke softly...

"So bad...so bad...so dirty. I couldn't baby...I can't..."

She tried to pull up again, she wanted to fuck now.

"Admit it to me, Ginger...just admit it, and I'll let you go...just tell me..."

Her eyes opened again, she tried to slip her hips forward, then back. I held her tightly.

"I do want it, Thomas...I do...I'm sorry...that's so bad...but I do want it..."

I relaxed my grip a little, she slid up on my shaft, then back down. I pulled her down to me, may arms around her back, whispered in her ear...

"I want you to be bad Ginger...I want you to be my bad little slut wife...tell me what you want baby..."

The dam seemed to break then, she whispered breathlessly, a stream of filthy talk as she bucked up and down on me. I could only catch pieces of it, she spoke so softly, the creaking bed, the wet sounds of our sex, our breathing all drowning out most, but not all of it...

"Watch me...him fucking...holding me...kiss...while he does...fuck me so hard...such a dirty...cum...eat it...slurp it up...your dirty slut...fuck me...baby...fuck me...fuck me..."

I exploded inside her. She shook on me.

"Fuck me...Thomas...Thomas...fuck me..."

But she didn't stop, lifting her hips, slamming back down on to my spent cock. She kept at it until I slipped out of her, then finally collapsed breathlessly on me. Sometime later, she slid off and lay beside me. I kissed her neck, slid down beside her, and rest my head on her stomach, my fingers trailing a circuit down her sides, along her legs, and back. I felt her eyes on me, and I said,

"What was that stuff, anyway?"

She giggled...

"Flour and water...you'd be surprised what a search on "fake cum" returns...but that seemed the safest."

I let my fingers slide along the inside of her thigh, then to her slit, now slippery with my own cum.

"Oooooh", she said from above..."I thought that grossed you out..."

I sighed, pushing my finger inside slowly. It still didn't feel right, but I wanted to work through it.

I said "Baby steps...baby steps" as I began to work it slowly in and out..."

"Tom...EARTH TO TOM..." I looked up to see my partner and client looking at me again, empty cups and plates in front of them and an empty coffee cup in front of me. "You sure everything's OK buddy?" my partner said. I shrugged it off, apologized, said the coffee got me to thinking whether I'd shut off the coffeemaker this morning and whether my house was burning down. We all laughed.

The client looked at his watch and said "Probably a little late now for that."

We laughed again. Hoo boy.

We wrapped up, shook hands and said our goodbyes, and I headed across the way to meet Ginger. I called her as I crossed the parking lot, and she explained she'd just ordered another Cosmo and could I wait a bit over the din of laughter in the background. I said no worries. The lobby is nice, I found a comfy wing-backed chair, checked my Blackberry, then browsed through some magazines.

I re-visit the events that were about to happen often, and I wonder about things. How much of it did she plan, and how much just happened? Like, I can't recall her ever shaving herself completely on a weekday before work, for instance, but she'd done so that morning. Maybe she'd planned the morning and that's all, but maybe she'd wanted to be ready for the night.

And drinks, here, me close by at dinner. Coincidence, or a well crafted plan? It doesn't matter either way, it is still the greatest night, sexually speaking, I've ever experienced. But I do wonder. The one thing I am sure of is that the night was a roller-coaster of events and emotions. And as I heard her laughter across the lobby and stood to go meet her, I unwittingly stepped on to the ride of my life.

"Heyyyy babyyyyyyy" she said a little too loudly, her drawl pronounced, sliding easily in to my arms and planting a long kiss on my lips.

She was easily three sheets to the wind. I asked if she was OK and she got caught in a giggle fit, then took a breath and said yea, she'd just been having a lot of fun.

Her friend Sarah walked up then, said, "Sorry Tommy, I tried to hold her off that last one, but the pigs we work with were trying to get her drunk and she obliged them."

"No problem...I can take it from here." I said.

Ginger turned over her shoulder toward a couple of guys standing by the door she'd come out.

"Byeeee guys..." she said, laughing again.

Sarah shook her head and walked away. The guys waved, and I'm sure I heard one of them say "Lucky fucker" as I turned her away and led her across the lobby.

I asked if she just wanted to go home, but she insisted on Jake's. We lucked in to a booth along the wall, and I ordered two Jack and Cokes. She'd sip on these so I could slow her down a bit, but I sort of liked her tipsy and wanted to keep her that way. She stood up, said she had to pee, and walked a little crookedly across the bar. She wasn't too bad off, she held a fairly straight line, so I stayed put.

As she came back, I noticed a nice looking black guy at the bar eying her all the way. I also noticed a small run above her knee in her stocking, poked at it as she drew up to the table. She looked, explained she'd banged her knee on the corner of a pencil drawer under a desk and that it'd hurt like a bitch, so I gave her a pity party. Her eyes narrowed at me.