Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 03

Story Info
Slutty Ginger Gets Caught in the Park.
1.4k words
4.16
25.7k
6

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

"OK, OK, I can do this." I mutter to myself as I towel off from my bath. "That little bastard is NOT going to get to me." I bend over and shake my wet hair, running my fingers through it, applying the smoothing coconut pomade in. I stand up quickly, water droplets spraying my mirror, and I make a fierce face. "No one fucks with Ginger."

I put on extra dark eye makeup, my gaze is smoldering and startling. I pull on black fishnet hose and black knee-high boots. My black leather skirt shows a lot of thigh. My red soft angora-wool sweater is clinging to my waist, but loose around my chest. The neckline is loose, but not revealing.

If someone just tugged down a little it would reveal my plump breasts bursting out of my sheer red brassiere. I know this is a very sexy outfit, but I am sick of trying to "ward off" Søren. This is my aggressive outfit. I am not afraid of my sexuality, and I will have him at my mercy today!

As class begins I scan the rows and he isn't here! I admit it, I am disappointed. My outfit has not gone unnoticed by the other young men. When class is over, a shy young man named Mikkel approaches me.

"Miss Ginger, I am having trouble with pronouncing the English words. Do you have any time today to help me?"

"Why certainly, Mikkel, it would be my pleasure. I was just about to grab a coffee, can we work on it at the cafe?" I smile warmly at him, he is rather cute. He blushes a bit and agrees.

I am having trouble walking in my high-heeled boots and Mikkel grabs onto my hips to stop me from falling when I stumble on the rough cobblestone sidewalk. His hands linger and squeeze me. I look up into his warm brown eyes and oh my the way he is looking at me leaves no doubt as to what he is thinking.

Mikkel pulls me close, and I don't stop him. Running his hands up my hips and around to the small of my back he leans down and oh my god he is going to kiss me!

We are in broad daylight but I don't care, I tilt my chin up and part my lips, not saying a word.

My lids are half open and I feel a warmth spreading through my body. One hand brushes my disheveled hair out of my face. "Miss Ginger, did you know that in our country, a dark-haired woman is very.. how do you say it..exotic?" Mikkel is running his right hand through my tresses, his left is moving down, oh geez, he is cupping my ass right here in the street.

I feel Mikkel stiffen suddenly and he stands up straight, releasing me. I sway forward, wanting to feel his hands on me. He looks pale and nervous, and will not meet my gaze. He is looking over my shoulder behind me.

I regain my balance and peek over my shoulder. No. NO it can't be but YES it is Søren. His arms are crossed and his jaw set hard. He is not pleased.

"Mikkel, isn't there somewhere you have to be?" Søren says.

Mikkel looks grateful he is being dismissed and scuttles away.

I glare at Søren, "What the hell was that? Who do you think you are?"

Søren gets up close to me and I am getting weak in the knees taking in his huge hard-muscled body as he towers above me. He smells so good and those icy blue eyes are dilated, I can see his nostrils slightly flare, he is trying to maintain control of his rage.

He grips my upper arm and pulls me along behind him. I struggle to catch up, it is precarious walking for me. He practically drags me to a small park across the street and sits down on a bench. He pulls me down on his lap and swings my legs up on the bench beside him. Squealing, I try to get up, but Søren is having none of that.

"Miss Ginger," his voice is low and menacing, "is this what happens when I don't come to class for one day? You are letting some guy put his hands on your ass and offering up your slutty red lips for a kiss?"

My eyes pop open in shock, and I reach up to slap him. Of course he catches my wrist before I can make contact. He grips my hand and turns it towards me, pushing my fingertips into my mouth. "Suck them, Ginger, show me how you suck, american tøs."

Søren just called me an American slut!

"Fuck you, Søren!" I scream and squirm madly to get off of him, but he is quite strong and holds me down easily. Laughing, he turns me so my back is facing him. My skirt is riding up my ass and now I can feel a distinct hardness pushing against me.

He reaches in front of me and spreads my thighs open and cups my sex, gripping it hard. He tears a hole in my fishnets and forces his way in. Grinding the palm of his hand into my clit hard, I gasp and choke, "Stop it, you're fucking crazy, get your hands off of me, ohhh god stop it, that is too much pressure on my..clit..stopppp!"

But he won't, if anything he does it harder. "Miss Ginger," Søren growls into my ear, "I don't care if it is too much pressure, I will touch you the way I want to. If you don't like it, too bad. But it will be to your benefit if you learn to like it."

To my chagrin, my pussy is reacting favorably, and my tiny black panties are now pulled up tightly between my swollen lips. He yanks on the thin material, and I can feel it cutting into my clit and up the crack of my ass. He is pulling it back and forth across my clit and the material is painfully sawing across my sensitive tiny pink asshole.

I am trying to catch my breath, but the pain is blooming into pleasure and my head is spinning, this can't be happening!

Søren pinches my pussy lips together, trapping my panties inside. He pulls and plays with my lips while grinding his hard-on into my ass. Looking down at myself, my legs splayed open, his muscled forearm, covered in blond blond hair, flexing as he assaults my pussy, my torn pantyhose, my shaven pussy turning darker pink under his ministrations, this is so obscene.

And so exciting.

He pushes me out of his lap, and with one hard slap to my ass, he pulls my skirt down. I reach down to pull my panties loose, but Søren says, "Mmm no, I didn't give you permission to do that." Standing behind me he wends one hand into my thick hair and pulls my face back. He licks my lips once, sideways, like my mouth was a pussy.

I am dizzy and can barely stand. That was so hot! I am aching for more, but I act outraged instead. He steadies me and says, "I don't want to hear it, your opinions do not matter. Now I am walking you home, right now. If you stay out in public dressed like that, you will get raped."

"And what was that you just did to me?" I shout. He doesn't answer, and I know it is futile to ask. I let him walk me home, for some reason he leads the way. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to find my address, Søren is majoring in computer security systems, after all.

I half-fear, half-hope that he will come inside and stay. I am so turned on and so frightened at the same time.

He makes sure I am safely inside before he leaves, "One day soon, you will tigge mig om at kneppe dig."

The door closes, I pull the deadbolt and enjoy the loud click it makes. "Beg him to fuck me? Of all the nerve!!"

Pulling off my clothes I change into a silky red nightgown and curl up on my couch with a cup of coffee. My fingers trail down and caress my swollen lips, ohhh they are wet. What the hell just happened?

One strap of my gown falls off my shoulder, and I stare at the creamy white flesh, my dark tan lines still evident. I imagine his lips on the top of my breast, burning into me.

My nipples are standing at attention, as if questioning me. Is there more?

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers