Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 05

Story Info
Ginger dreams of cock.
952 words
4.29
17.8k
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

Miss Ginger ~~

After a heavy sleep filled with dreams of strong hands all over my warm soft body, I awaken to the sun streaming in my bedroom windows. "Oh, no! I am late for school!" I jump up and throw on a pair of slightly faded jeans and a scoop-necked black t-shirt. "It's Friday, and in my country that means casual dress. If they don't like it, I don't care. After what I have been through, I deserve a break."

Pulling on my black motorcycle boots, I am glad I brought these with me. I feel more tough and confident wearing these. I insert my black leather belt through the loops in my jeans and admire the way my hips and ass look. Throwing on my tight leather military style jacket I jump on my bicycle and head off to school.

Subconsciously I reach to my throat to check for my special necklace that I wear 24/7. "Oh my god, it's gone!" I can't understand what happened to it, but I will have to search for it tonight. No time right now.

I enter class only a few minutes late, smoothing down my wild dark curls. The hours pass uneventfully, every so often I glance up at Søren, but he seems intent on his studies for once. For some reason, every time I look at him he catches me. One corner of his mouth goes up, there is that maddening smile! Mikkel, on the other hand, is blatantly staring at my lips and neckline. I smile at him, secretly hoping Søren notices. Mikkel is wearing a tight white t-shirt, and I can see his pecs and hard nipples clearly. "I do believe I excite him. He was so close to enjoying my ripe lips."

I pause and think about Mikkel, he is hot in a conventional kind of way. I would probably let him suck on my pussy and make me cum. But I am not terribly excited by him. I can tell he wants to beg me to suck his cock, and you see, that is part of the problem. He would beg me, not *make* me do it. Just like my ex-boyfriend.

Now, Søren, on the other hand, I know there would be no queries. I stifle a giggle. I look at Søren and of course he has heard me giggling. He stares at me and I am lost in his eyes. My mind races and I look down in my lap. I am fantasizing about him forcing me to please him.

I know he would not hesitate to make me suck him whenever he felt like it. The thought sends a frisson of excitement through me, and I shudder, dreaming of his large hands and long fingers in my hair.

I picture his angry cock pushing past my swollen lips, the cruel smile on his face. My nipples harden and I blush at the thought of him using me. I want him to use me, fuck me, lick me, beat me, torture me into submission. I don't want a choice in the matter. But this can't be healthy for me to think this way, is it?

I look up and stare back, I don't care that I am blushing furiously. I want Søren badly. I want to crawl across the classroom and under his desk and put my hot mouth on his cock over the material of his tight jeans and blow. I want to feel his bulge grow and know that I caused it.

What am I thinking? He is my student. I am in charge of him, not the other way around. Why does he have this power over me?

Class is over, and I start checking my e-mails. There is a message from an address I don't recognize. I quickly scan the message, it's an invitation to a party tomorrow night. The invite list contains students from my class. It must be some kind of regular party for the students. "I might as well attend and get to know some people. It could be a good thing to get to know the students better."

I enter the event into my iPhone and set the alarm to give myself plenty of time to prepare. "I will have to choose my outfit carefully. The invitation mentioned music, I can wear my new heels and skirt."

Closing my laptop, I stuff it in my bag. I feel this sensation of being watched, and I look up to see him staring at me bending over. I tingle between my thighs, remember his brutal touch on my aching pussy. I am getting wet, dammit.

I wonder if he will be there.

Søren ~~

"Ha! Look at those hot motorcycle boots she is wearing. I think I have underestimated my Miss Ginger." Scanning her form-fitting jeans and t-shirt, I grow curious as to what she is like when she dances at a concert or at a club. For an older woman, she seems pretty hip.

Then she puts on that badass leather jacket. "Hmmm. I like this side of her. She's no pushover, I think I might meet some resistance tomorrow night. It's obvious she hasn't figured out I am the one throwing this party."

I turn over in my mind the music playlist I will create tonight. I will observe her and find out just what moves her. I am dying to see the passion come out.

I look over and notice that Mikkel is heading her way. "That little prick, he knows he is playing with fire." My mood is darkening, I better leave before I show my hand.

Grinning, I leave with all kinds of evil thoughts brewing.

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers