Ginger Snap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katiecat
Katiecat
50 Followers

"T-wo…" Ginger stammered.

"Ah, yes, so this should be three…" *SMACK*

Ginger squirmed and sobbed, dutifully keeping count. Dana expertly avoided swatting the same area more than twice to avoid bruising, turning Ginger's entire butt and the tops of her thighs a lovely, even shade of pink. After Ginger yelped, "Twenty eight!" Dana tossed the paddle down on the desk and helped the girl up, handing her a wad of tissues. She watched the girl thoughtfully as she dried her eyes and blew her nose, giving her a moment to compose herself. "So, did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ginger replied, meekly.

"Plan on shoplifting again?"

"No ma'am!"

"And you're going to stop being such a smartass?"

Ginger hesitated slightly, "I-I'll try…"

Dana couldn't help but laugh. "Well, that's an honest answer, I guess." She sat on the edge of the desk, parted her thighs, and pulled Ginger in close to the curve of her body. The girl laid her cheek against Dana's shoulder and relaxed into her arms; it felt heavenly. Dana nuzzled Ginger's neck and breathed in her perfume.

"Thanks for not calling the police," Ginger whispered.

"Well, I don't really think you are a hardened criminal," Dana chuckled. "I think you're a spoiled brat who wanted my attention. And now you have it." Dana dipped her head and kissed Ginger. The effect was heady and intoxicating; the girl's lips yielded to pressure and parted, and Dana gently pressed the advantage with her tongue. Ginger gave a hungry little moan deep in her throat and slid her arms around Dana's neck. Dana pulled Ginger's nude body firmly against her pelvis, hooking her legs behind the girl's calves. "Such a sweet girl," she breathed against Ginger's soft skin, nuzzling her. Dana encircled Ginger with her arms, pulling her closer until their breasts brushed softly, and Dana felt her nipples tighten and ache with the contact. She slid her hands down Ginger's back to cup her buttocks; Ginger gasped and went rigid as Dana's hands touched her hot, stinging, skin.

"Ah, poor baby, I have something that will make you feel better," Dana murmured, reluctantly peeling the girl off of her body. She reached into the shopping bag again, and pulled out a bottle of lotion. Taking Ginger by the hand, she led her to the leather-upholstered couch against the wall. Dana sat down, unceremoniously pulling Ginger face down across her lap. The girl began to whimper and squirm, begging, "Please, no more! I'll be good! I won't steal again!" Dana quieted her, gently rubbing her back. "Easy honey, no more discipline, it's all good from here on…" She snapped open the bottle cap with one thumb and drizzled creamy peppermint-scented lotion all over the warm pink skin of Ginger's curvy butt. She expertly massaged the cool lotion into the girl's skin, feeling her noticeably relax and begin to enjoy her ministrations. Dana deftly snapped the cap shut again, and smiled smugly at the label: "Peppermint Patty -- All Natural, Cooling, Edible, Makes a Great Lube!" She covered every square inch of Ginger's sweet bottom, then the tops of her thighs, rubbing with smooth, even strokes…then slowly slid her hand to the inside of the girl's thighs, carefully teasing them apart. Her patience was rewarded with a peek of a tuft of soft red fur. Dana continued massaging the inside of Ginger's thighs, higher and higher, until her fingertips brushed against the girl's pussy. She coaxed Ginger's labia apart, sliding her finger into the damp crevice, back and forth across her swollen clit, as the girl wriggled and sighed softly. Experimentally, Dana slid her finger up a bit higher, gently circling Ginger's tiny pucker. The girl gasped in surprise and felt like she might leap off her lap, but Dana held her down firmly with her left arm, pressing a bit more insistently with her finger, slick from the lotion and Ginger's own arousal. "Has anyone ever taken you here before?" she asked, her voice hoarse with desire.

Ginger shook her head vigorously and squirmed uneasily. "No, never!"

"Ah, a virgin…" Dana grinned at the prospect. "Maybe those cherries should have been tattooed on your ass, hmm, sweetheart?" Dana could feel Ginger's nervousness, and she couldn't resist teasing a bit more. She pressed a little harder and felt just the tip of her finger enter Ginger's tight little hole; she felt like she'd just opened a wonderful present as the redhead squeaked and wiggled but couldn't escape her grasp. "Not now, but soon," she whispered, "I will be the first to fuck your sweet ass, and you will love it." Ginger stopped struggling and gasped in shock; Dana slid her finger just a millimeter deeper for emphasis. "Soon, baby – and I promise it will be good…" Ginger blushed so deeply, that even without seeing her face, Dana saw the pretty pink color on the back of the girl's neck and all the way down to her shoulders. Dana chuckled softly to herself. Damn, I love redheads…

Reluctantly, she removed her finger and turned Ginger over to cradle her in her arms, kissing her lips, her cheeks, her forehead, her eyelids. The girl's lovely green eyes were half-lidded with passion as she returned Dana's kisses, timidly at first, then with more and more fervor. Dana maneuvered the girl off her lap, laying her back on the sofa. She knelt on the floor, unbuttoning her own shirt in between kisses, unhooking her bra, unbuckling her belt; soon her uniform, underwear, and shoes were in a pile on the on the floor, as she kissed her way down to Ginger's breasts, licking and nibbling her hard little pink nipples. She continued working her way down toward her prize, kissing and nuzzling, stopping to dip her tongue into the girl's navel, which made Ginger squeal and Dana laugh.

At last, Dana kissed that patch of fur, inhaling the sweet, intoxicating scent. The girl moaned softly as Dana nudged her thighs apart and settled herself between them. Dana tried to prolong the moment with a few chaste kisses on the insides of Ginger's trembling thighs, but found she couldn't hold back any longer. She parted the girl's labia with her thumbs, and her pussy blossomed like a flower, pink and dewy. Dana lapped like a woman dying of thirst, teasing with her lips and tongue while Ginger closed her eyes tightly and groaned in pleasure. She tangled her fingers in Dana's dark hair, pulling it free from the barrette. The shiny dark curls spilled around Dana's shoulders, tickling Ginger's skin softly, heightening the exquisite sensations. Dana's probing tongue slid across Ginger's clit, swollen and sensitive, and Ginger arched against her, her hands tightening in Dana's hair. "pleaseohpleaseohplease…" she begged, not even sure what she was begging for. But Dana understood. She concentrated on Ginger's clit, licking, then sucking gently, but firmly. The girl was so close, right on the edge, it wouldn't take much, just…

Dana slid two, then three, strong, experienced fingers deep into the younger woman's pussy. She was tight and hot, but so wet, so ready, that they slid in easily. She found that sweet spot, deep inside, and rubbed gently but insistently, while steadily licking her clit…

"OHMYGOD, DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP, RIGHT THERE, FUCK YESSSSSSSS……." Ginger arched her back and Dana held on for the ride while the girl bucked and moaned in climax. Her pussy tightened rhythmically around Dana's questing fingers and Dana eased up in intensity, licking Ginger's sensitive clit tenderly as she came back down. Ginger was so wet she could have slipped in a fourth finger and pushed the boundaries, but decided to save something for later. She gently removed her fingers, soaked with Ginger's sweet pleasure, and gathered the girl up in her arms. She stroked her soothingly, kissing her forehead and holding her close.

Oh, yes, there were so many things she was saving for later…

Katiecat
Katiecat
50 Followers
12