Ginger Snaps Does the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father raised an eyebrow, glanced at me, gave me a soft smile and went back into the lounge.

"You still sleep in the utility room," he called out, "I'm not cutting that much slack, okay? Lock her in when you've finished with her Rusty; she's still got plenty of learning to do and she's got two teachers now."

I sank against the kitchen sink, my breathing heavy, my cheek burning from the slap I had received.

"Shit," I said and Ginger grinned then and then she kissed me, a hot kiss on the mouth that was tasted of honey, straw and dust.

My hand instinctively began to undo the buttons on her shirt and she didn't resist.

Her breasts were so firm and they trembled under my touch, my fingers pinched at a slowing hardening nipple and she moaned softly, her mouth still on mine and then she was pulling me toward the utility room and her mattress on the floor.

She whimpered slightly when I lowered my weight on top of her as her ass was still really sore from the whupping and fucking it had not long received but her cunt was ready for me when I guided my swollen member inside of her and she soon forgot the pain as I thrust back and forth and she wrapped her legs around my buttocks and we kissed like angels and fucked like rabbits.

I took my time, she was so wet and hot inside her cunt my cock seemed to expand to fill her whilst her vagina walls contracted hard on my pulsating rod, pulling it in further to her body, whilst she crowed out in pleasure.

"OH YES, OH YES, OH YES, OH YES!"

I practically rode her up the mattress, sucking her tits and making her cry out even more, I couldn't last as long as my father but I think I did a pretty good job, I got her to come before me, I felt her body start to shudder under me.

Her fingers pinched at my back, I couldn't see her face in the dark but I imagined her eyes wide open and huge, I pushed my tongue down her throat and she sucked on it with her mouth, and then she came.

"OH FUUUUUUKING HEEEELLLLL!"

She jerked, she thrashed against me triggering of my orgasm which was just as violent and just as pleasurable.

I rammed my cock as far up as I could into her cunt, my balls were practically inside her when I exploded and she came again then, a multiple orgasm ripping through her body and she was bucking once more as spurt after spurt of cum gushed inside her.

Finally it was over. She lay trembling underneath me, I was drenched with sweat and so was she.

"What do you say Ginger?" I heard myself say.

She was silent for only a second and then she said in my ear.

"Thank you very much Rusty, that was fantastic, I really enjoyed it" and she kissed my mouth and then I rolled off her.

My cum flooded out of her, some of it splashed on my leg, and I pulled up my trousers.

My eyes were getting used to the dark and I got up slowly. My body was aching and I was tingling from head to toe.

I locked her in the utility room as my father had insisted I do but this time I knew she didn't mind and I didn't either because she was willing now, willing and happy to comply with both myself and my father.

I knew my father would join her later and this time she would be putty in his hands, my Dad had known full well at some point I would stick up for Ginger, he didn't know when but eventually, and in doing so I had shown my cousin that kindness can come in all shape and sizes and that grudges don't have to be held for life.

For the next two weeks Ginger behaved herself, her manners improved, she even learnt how to cook simple food such as pancakes and bacon, and she didn't complain about having to wear damp dungarees in the morning, mainly because I gave her couple more old shirts but no shoes, she'd get a pair to go home but that was it, Ginger wasn't here to be spoilt.

My father still made her work hard on the farm, she got the occasional slap if he thought she was slacking, well old habits do die hard, but mostly Ginger bucked up her ideas, but mostly after her work she was either fucking me or my Dad one way or another.

We even shared her quite a few times too, she was a bit nervous about that at first when my Dad told that was what she was going to one evening but her body quickly dampened her fears when two sets of hands, two months were fondling and kissing her breasts in the barn on a hay bale.

I got to fuck her up ass for the first time whilst my father did her from the front, she was kneeling on the hay bale, I was behind her on my knees and my father was in front of her on his knees and she was skewered up her ass and up her cunt by two monster cocks.

She could barely breathe we were both so far inside her from both ends; all she could do at first was let out these odd little grunts.

"URGH, URGH, URGH, URGH!" as I thrust my cock up her ass and my father thrust into her cunt.

We soon got a rhythm going and I could feel my father's cock through the thin membrane that separated us and so could Ginger.

Her eyes had never been so round as they were then, and she was having mini orgasms both in her ass and in her cunt but she couldn't quite come properly because of our thrusting; each thrust heightened her pleasure but delayed her orgasm and then my father lowered his head and began to suck on one of her nipples.

I got my head under her arm and began to suck her other nipple, this was too much for the poor girl and she almost passed out with the sheer pleasure of it.

"Pl-Pl-Plea-Please le-let meeee cum-cum," she gurgled desperately finally finding her voice amidst the thrusts and sucking she was receiving.

We didn't, we weren't ready to come and so we forced her body to even headier heights of pleasure, and then eventually even we couldn't stop ourselves from coming.

I came first, my cock seemed to swell even more up her undulating ass, my balls pounded barded on her well used butt cheeks and I let out a roar of pleasure as I exploded inside of her.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I screamed and my father followed minutes later, more restrained but equally as forcefully but Ginger's orgasm was like a train going through a really long tunnel, it just wouldn't stop, it went on and on and on until she did pass out and even then it didn't stop when we slid out of her two well stretched and well fucked holes which gushed out cum like a heavily leaky faucet.

We left her on the hay bale, twitching and leaking spunk from her ass and cunt, she'd be out for a while and then she would have to shower and do some more chores around the farm, it didn't matter she would barely be able to walk, she had work to do and she'd do it sore cunt and ass or not.

She missed lunch and she was late for supper which meant she didn't get any, that was the rule in our house, you came for you food on time or you didn't get it. We were finishing up when she hobbled into the house.

"You're late," my father said as he popped a last morsel of chicken into his mouth.

"Sorry Uncle Dutch," Ginger said meekly as she sat on her chair and her empty plate which was not to be filled and he nodded his head.

"You've missed supper; you'll have to wait for breakfast in the morning."

She didn't complain like she would have done before, but it was obvious she was ravenously hungry and after my father had retired to the lounge I stood up and reached for the grape jelly jar to put it away.

She watched me, her mouth watering and she whispered.

"I'll lick it off your cock and balls if you want."

I went still, looked at her and felt my cock twitch in my pants.

I held out the jar to her and she snatched it off me, she took a fingerful first, a blissful expression on her hungry face as she swallowed it, then she got on her knees and quickly unzipped my pants and pulled down my boxer shorts.

She smeared my cock and balls with the warm grape jelly and began to lick them as she had offered to do. Her mouth was eating both grape jelly and my pulsating balls and cock. I took the jar from her and added more, as her mouth slid off my cock

I let some slide into her mouth and this continued until I was rock hard, I found myself rubbing grape jelly onto my balls and this made her go into a frenzy of licking, sucking and kissing just to get at the sweat substance I was feeding her with.

When the jar was finished, it was only half full she didn't stop, she topped up the grape jelly treat with a huge load of spunk that gushed down her throat and then she proceeded to wash and lick my balls clean and then get to her feet, wipe her mouth and smile at me and say.

"Thanks Rusty, that was yummy."

Very soon the month was over and it was time for Ginger to go home, my Dad bought her some new jeans, a t-shirt and I gave her old jacket of mine and she even got a pair of boots, second hand of course but comfortable.

She had no luggage to take home with her as we drove her to the bus station but she didn't mind.

The bus was going to be an hour late so we waited with her, she was quiet, I knew she was glad to be going home, she had admitted to me a week ago she missed her parents and really appreciated them, not that she hadn't enjoyed herself on the farm, she had in the end but home was home, this was her Waterloo and she had survived it.

She was the only passenger to be getting on at this stop so Ticket Clerk didn't even come out of his office; he just waved at us as we went to sit down on a nearby bench.

"I'll miss you both," she said and then she laughed, "You won't miss me I bet!"

"Oh I don't know about that," my father said with a glint in his deep blue eyes and she flushed but not with embarrassment.

My eyes were wandering and they rested on the three public toilets that were set back from the bus station.

"Do you want to go to the the toilet before you get on the bus?" I said, Ginger started to say know but she saw the look on my face and a little smile crept over her lips.

"Why don't we all go to the toilet," she murmured.

My father didn't even blanche; we just got up and quietly made our way to the disabled toilet which was unlocked and three of us entered.

"Don't lock it my father," said to me as I started to lock the door and Ginger was as startled as I was and he grinned at her.

"You'll have to be quick Ginger," he said, "In case anyone walks in, think you can manage two cocks in your mouth at once?"

Ginger seemed to go still, but I saw her tremble and then she was on her knees, her hands reaching both zippers at the same time, and then her mouth was moving from cock to cock, rapidly, sucking, licking, moving to the next cock, sucking, licking and so on.

She worked like a demon; she was terrified of some stranger walking in on us, and it seemed to make her mouth bigger, more elastic as if it was on a hinge.

Her lips rippled over our swollen cocks, she got them both in her mouth at once and it was an electrifying sensation as she moved her head back and forward slowly at first but as our juices and her saliva increased her gag reflex lessoned and soon her head was going back and forth like a piston on our joint huge girths.

I had to hold onto the wall she was putting so much pressure on my cock, my father seemed more balanced and we came, she had to swallow gush after gush of spunk from both our cocks.

She did it though, she practically ate our cock and balls and then when she'd finished swallowing the last drop of spunk from each of our cocks my father shocked her by reaching for her jeans and unzipping them and with me we hand fucked her to an orgasm which she had to have quietly for fear of bringing the ticket officer clerk running!

She practically fell into my arms, eyes glazed and full of lust and she said.

"I have to come back next year for a holiday, I have too!"

My father zipped up his pants and so did I. I had to help Ginger zip her pants up as she was still shaking from her orgasm.

"If you behave at home from now on you can come here next year for two months," my father said and then he added, "But only if your Dad and mom tell me how good you've been."

Ginger nodded her head greedily. She was about to become a paragon of virtue at home and her delighted parents wouldn't even dream of asking her how it had happened, they would just be so happy.

Twenty minutes later we saw Ginger onto the bus and waved goodbye to her.

After it had disappeared from view my father turned to me and with a humorous smile on his handsome face.

"I'm thinking our Ginger Snaps will come and visit us for at least another two or three years before she settles down," he said, "We might as well make the most of it."

I nodded my head, smiled in return and with my father headed for the truck to take us back to the farm.