Ginger's Special Delivery

Story Info
My extremely hot wife brings home a surprise from work.
5.8k words
4.38
59.1k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about knee-deep in client contract reviews when my phone buzzed. The clock showed 3pm, I was making good progress and could use a break.

It was a text from Ginger.

"Hey babes, busy?"

"As usual...what's up?" I replied.

"Ohhh...not much. I just got out of a "meeting", and I have a surprise for you." she sent back.

A meeting, in quotes? She had my attention. "What kind of meeting?" I asked back.

I waited a bit, could see that she was replying, but it took a minute. Then her answer popped up.

"Maybe this little exchange with Sarah will give you a clue." This was followed by a snippet of texts with Sarah:

Sarah: "Slut."

Ginger: "Excuse me, Ms Sarah???"

Sarah: "Fix your damn blouse."

Ginger: "OMG! Thanks. Was it obvious?"

Sarah: "Probably just to me. Slut."

Ginger: "Jealous?"

So...Ginger had been up to something. Sarah, former girlfriend, current best friend of my wife's and thus privy to Ginger's escapades, had clearly picked up on it. Picked up on what, though? I felt a stir in my pants as I tapped out a reply.

"JFC, what did you do?" I sent.

She sent back "Don't you mean who?"

It is times like these that I swear the woman wants me dead, because teasing like this nearly kills me every time.

"You can't do this to me at 3 o'clock on a Friday baby." I wrote.

"Too late, already did. I'll tell you all about it at home. Try not to be late." was her reply.

I wanted more, but knew better. That would be it until I got home. I put the phone aside and tried to concentrate on the contracts again, shifting uncomfortably until things finally settled down inside my pants.

Despite my haste at the end of the day, she beat me home. My heart tripped in anticipation as I walked in the house. All quiet downstairs, so I headed up to our bedroom and found her propped up on her pillows reading a book. She looked over the book at me, then at the clock.

"Hmmm, you're home a little early...how come baby?" she asked with a sly smile.

She hadn't changed from work, her not-too-short skirt rode up about mid-thigh as she lay there, legs bare since the weather was nice, silky blouse clinging just so to her C-cup breasts. Her shoes on the floor next to the bed, open-toed sling backs with 3-inch heels. Sexy, but not over-the-top. She just sat there, watching me take her in, that little smile playing at the corners of her mouth the whole time.

"I see you fixed your blouse." I started. That drew a laugh.

"Thank God for Sarah." she replied.

"Sarah clearly knows something that I don't."

"Maybe if you come over and sit with me, I'll tell you." she teased back.

She slid to the middle of the bed as I approached, sat up with her legs folded off to her side. I slid across to her, slid a hand around the back of her neck, and kissed her hard.

She made the little sounds I love while we kissed. "Mmmm...mmmm..." then pulled back.

"Sorry baby...I didn't suck his cock."

She seems to know what I'm thinking, even when I don't. Or maybe I'm just predictable.

"Maybe I just wanted to kiss you." I said somewhat defensively.

She laughed softly. "Baby, that was your "Ginger just sucked someone's cock" kiss. You can't lie to me."

Except "can't" came out "cain't", her soft southern drawl peaking out. Still drives me crazy with desire.

"Don't be disappointed though." she continued. There just wasn't time for that. But, you get to be second on my chest if you can get me out of my blouse and bra."

She leaned back against the headboard as I slid my fingers up along her buttons, stopping at the top one, working it free. I was trying to go slow, not seem too eager, but it was a struggle.

She started her story. "So I'm coming across the lobby from the big conference room, and there's a delivery guy from the office store at reception, but it's not Mike. Mike's the regular guy."

I was on the third button. "I know Mike. He delivers to us too."

"Uh huh. So, I'm kinda checking the guy out, thinking "hmmmm." He looks good in the uniform. And I hear "HELLO, GINGER? Are you on another planet?"

"It's Shelley at the desk, and I guess she's calling to me, but I was busy checking this guy out and didn't hear. So I go over, sort of embarrassed and feeling busted."

I chuckled, trying to concentrate on the buttons, but struggling even more as I thought about her checking the guy out.

"Slow down baby, you can do it." she teased, then continued. "The guy is covering for Mike, and she asks me if I can show him the room so she doesn't have to leave the phones. I grab the key and tell the guy to follow me. As we're walking, I can feel his eyes on me. I drop the key and stop short, turning around quick, and his eyes are right where my butt was a second ago. He got a little red, but I just smiled, picked up the key, and kept going."

Finally, I get the last button free. I pushed her blouse back over her shoulders, exposing her black lacy bra, letting my fingers glide over her soft shoulders. I fight the urge to jump on her, get my mouth on her breasts, but I want to hear what happened, so force myself to go slow.

"So I show him in to the room and point back to where we keep the stuff he's brought, and check him out as he walks past again. He's pretty nice looking. Now, I was trying to figure out what you and me would do tonight just before I saw him in the lobby, and so I was already a little heated up, and I decide right then I'll just go for it."

I let my fingers slide over her collarbone, down the center of her chest, softly, fingertips barely grazing her skin, then resting on her bra clasp, starting to work at it slowly.

"Mmmm...nice baby...nice." she responded. "I let the door close. It shuts hard and locks on its own, but there are several keys and I know anyone can come up at any time, so I have to be quick. He looked up when the door closed, and I go "Ummmm...how long would it take you to make a special delivery?" I try to strike a little pose, you know, by throwing my hip out to the side."

I tried to stifle it but failed, and I laughed a little.

She punched me lightly. "Shut up. I know. And you know what? He laughed too. So now I feel stupid, so I turned to leave. Then he speaks up."

"Hey..wait...you just caught me off guard. Ummm...yea." he says.

"I turned back around and said "Yea what?" and he says he can do that. I tell him it needs to be quick, and he just nods his head, so I walk toward him. He notices my ring and asks if I'm married, and so I say "Are we doing this, or are we playing 20 questions?" That shut him up."

I popped her bra free, pushed the cups back, watched her pretty pink nipples bloom in to view. I thought about his mouth on them, felt my cock rage as I thought it. I leaned in and began kissing her neck.

"Mmmm. So I sat myself up on this counter in front of him and started working his pants. He took over, so I slid off my panties, then pulled him right toward me."

"Jesus Ginger." I murmured in to her skin as I kissed my way down to her chest.

"I saw he was looking at my chest, so I undid a few buttons for him just as he pushed himself inside."

I tried but failed to squash a moan before it left my throat. I was losing control, slid one hand down over her stomach, down her legs, began pushing her skirt up as my lips continued toward her breasts. She parted her legs obligingly. I paused, looked up at her. "Did he make you cum baby?"

She smiled. "Is the Pope Catholic?"

The question was becoming something of a joke between us, because the answer was never "no". I like to hear it though. The thought of her cumming while another guy fucks her is probably my biggest turn on, and I always ask just to hear the answer. My favorite reply is a long, slow "mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm..." The funny replies are growing on me too, though.

She went on. "I was sitting up so that his shaft would brush my clit every time, since I figured he'd be quick. He didn't bother unclasping my bra, just pushed it down and started sucking on my nipples."

That was it for me. I pounced on her left breast, pulling her nipple between my lips as I pushed my hand up her skirt, searching for her panties.

She pressed my head to her breast, moaning lightly. Then she whispered "Bite it...bite it baby...yesssss...harder...."

I did it, of course. I always do what pleases her. This was fairly new, however, and my mind wandered back to a night about a two months back, where it seemed to get its start.

She'd met a new guy on line, from Colorado, and had been chatting with him for a few weeks. He was coming down for work and she'd decided to hook up with him if he would stay over Friday night. He agreed, of course.

While I wouldn't call them routine, we've had enough of these nights where it's become a bit of a ritual. We drive in to work together. She goes to get her nails done at lunch. I pick her up after work and we go for a couple of drinks and dinner. She doesn't meet the guys until 9 or 10 o'clock, so we go home and she showers while I set up her outfit on the bed. All black, this time. A miniskirt, opaque black leggings, a black bra, low-cut black blouse that buttoned down the front, and black strappy heels, the kind with the platforms under the front. When she's out of the shower I help her dress. The whole night drives me crazy with anticipation, and her being a wicked tease the entire time only enhances it.

She told me that the guy was a little quirky, like specifically asking her to wear what she was wearing. She seemed a little more nervous than usual, but said there was nothing to worry about when I asked about it.

I spent the rest of that night trying to distract myself, waiting for her to come home, as usual. There are no rules, she stays out until she's done, but it's usually only a couple of hours. After 1:30, I shut off the TV and went up to the bedroom. I read a while. I remember looking at the clock at 2:15, but must have passed out just afterwards.

A noise woke me some time later. The room was dark, although I thought I'd left the light on. The clock read 3:38. I sat up and saw light beneath the bathroom door. My heart started pumping with anticipation. But was that the shower running? It was. Odd. The water shut off, and a few minutes later the light beneath the door went out and the door opened. I heard her step in to the room, saw the white fabric of a towel outlined in the dark.

"Ginger?"

She gasped. "Holy shit baby! You scared me. I thought you were sleeping."

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Uh huh. You were just sleeping when I came in, so..." she let her voice trail off.

This was strange. She'd come home when I'd been asleep before. She always woke me, and usually not very gently. She never showered before coming to bed after her nights out. Cleaning her up after she'd been so dirty was pretty much the point of the whole thing.

She came to the bed, dropped the towel, and slid in next to me. "You ready for me, baby?"

Lust washed over me despite my concerns. Still, I managed to ask "What's going on, Ginger?"

"It's nothing baby, don't worry. I'm just a little tired. So...just...make nice on me tonight, k?"

The way she said it, her soft southern voice asking me to "make nice on her". I felt like I was in a trance, being pulled to her.

I leaned in and kissed her, a little too hard. She pushed a hand to my chest. "Nice baby,k? Nice..."

I softened it up. She was tense, her muscles tight beneath her skin. I felt them soften as I caressed her though, heard her soft sighs as I kissed her skin gently. She guided my head with her hand, pushing me down her body. I paused at her breasts, licked at one, then sucked on it. She sucked air between her teeth, then said "Easy....easy Thomas."

Her hand was on my head again, pushing me lower, her legs parting beneath me.

I stopped for a second, looked up at her. She was lying back on the pillow, eyes closed.

"Did he make you cum Ginger?" I asked.

A sharp, short laugh escaped her lips as they curled in to a smile. She picked her head up and looked at me. "Hard and often, baby. Hard. And often."

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. She continued.

"I swear baby...I was dehydrated by the time I left. I must have drank a 1/2 gallon of water when I got home."

Dehydrated? Hmm. "He made you squirt, Ginger?" I asked.

She was still looking at me. "Uh huh. Every time. Every single time." Then she dropped her head back on the pillow.

I was torn between lust and concern, but lust won out since she didn't seem upset. I kissed my way to her smooth, pink slit. She was fresh, clean, there was no trace of him. I pushed my tongue slowly inside her, and tasted only her.

She sighed, let a hand drift lazily to the back of my head.

"He tore right through my leggings to get at me, Thomas. Then he ripped open my blouse and bra in one swipe. I was thinking "Damn, he's the one who told me what to wear, and now he's tearing it up."

I stopped. "Did he hurt you Ginger?"

"No baby...no no no. Don't think that. Don't worry, OK? I'm fine." She coaxed my head back to her slit.

I continued to lick her gently while she talked.

"He had toys. And, I don't know...stuff I think he must have made. It was very....intense. He started on me with a toy, and then I felt something on my clit, and it just started to drive me crazy. I came the first time, and it seemed it wouldn't stop. He had my hands over my head, holding them with one hand while he was working on me with the other. When he finally let up on me and I got my wits again, I realized he'd tie-wrapped my wrists to a bed post.

I was having a hard time telling if she was upset or excited while she talked me through it. Any time I'd pause, she'd tell me not to stop, not to worry. But her voice had a tremor in it as she spoke. He had kept her hands bound, and then used a variety of toys on her, both inside and on her clit, bringing her to gushing orgasms over and over. Between making her cum, he'd do things that scared her. He never crossed a line, she said, but he'd gotten right up against several of them, and seemed to get off on her fear that he'd push across one of them.

She's not in to anal sex, for instance, and had told him so when they chatted online. So he'd bring her off, then when she came down, press the head of a dildo against her ass, on the brink of pushing it in. He'd stare in to her eyes and smile as she told him not to do it. Then he'd stop, and play with her pussy until she came again.

After a bit, she stopped talking, shifted her hips so my tongue was on her clit, and pressed my head down while pushing her hips up. She'd had enough of my tongue teasing. I sucked her clit between my lips, flipping the tip of my tongue across it as fast as I could. After a while, I was rewarded with the warm flood of her juices. I heard her softly whispering my name above me..."Thomas...oh Thomas...Thomas...yes..."

I was throbbing, dying to be inside her. I began to slide up, but she pressed her thighs together, reached down, and took me in her hand instead.

"This way tonight baby, k?" she asked.

I nodded. I wanted her, but where's the fun if she doesn't want it too?

"Did he fuck you, Ginger?" I asked. It came out wrong, sounding jealous, a little petty, when I'd only intended to hear it as another turn on. Or maybe the way it sounded was the way I felt inside, who knows? She either didn't notice, or didn't take it the way I thought it had sounded.

"Yea...but not until he'd wrung me out like a wet rag. And when he did it, it was like he just wanted to use me to get himself off. I was coming down from cumming again, wondering where the hell the fluids from the last one had come from, thinking if he made me do it again I'd start to wrinkle up from the loss of water. I was breathing open-mouthed, harsh and raspy. He didn't seem to notice or care, just got up on his knees and looked at me as he rolled on a condom. It was an ugly look, like he was getting ready to do something he hated to do. Then he was in me, just thrusting at me with his hands planted on either side of me."

She'd started to stroke my cock as she talked. "I was still wet, but I wanted him done so I could get loose and get out of there. I looked up at him and started coaxing him on. "Come on...fuck it...fuck it harder." His face started to twist up, and I was thinking that he looked so ugly. Then he pulled out, and all of a sudden he was straddling my chest and pulling the condom off."

She was working me faster and faster, and even though I could tell she hadn't much liked what she was telling me about, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I exploded in her hand. She pulled herself close to me, so that my cum spurted up her stomach and toward her chest. She stopped talking, made nice little moans each time I splashed over her skin.

I started to deflate in her hand, so she let go, pressed her hand in to the strips of my thick juice, and rubbed it slowly in to her skin.

She rolled on to her back, her hand making lazy circles on her stomach, spreading it around. I settled on to my back as well, feeling exhaustion settle over me.

"He finished on my face." She said it plainly, like she might say "Looks like it might rain."

She's not a big fan of guys cumming on her face. It's not a hard rule with her, and there have been times when she's been all spun up and asked a guy to do it, but it's definitely not a favorite. I wondered if she'd told him that while chatting with him. My guess was that she had.

I rolled on to my side, touched her cheek. She turned toward me. I said "You sure you're OK?"

She smiled again. "It's fine. It was just a weird night. He cut my hands loose right after he finished and just walked to the bathroom. He didn't say a word. I didn't wait for him to come out, just wiped off my face on the sheet and got out of there. I didn't hate it...but it's not something I want to do again either. I won't be talking to him anymore."

We settled in side by side, and I must have dropped off pretty quickly after that. It seemed like only a second when I felt her slide against me, put an arm and a leg over me. But when I cracked my eyes open it was light outside. Her lips were against my neck. She kissed it, then I heard her murmur.

"You awake?"

I reached down and squeezed her thigh in response.

"Sorry about last night baby." she said.

"No need. So long as you're OK." I answered.

I felt her head shake once. "I know how much you look forward to me coming home like that. It wasn't fair what I did."

"Gin...it's OK. I got my happy ending."

She laughed. "Speaking of...lick me again, Thomas?"

"You think you need to ask?" I said. I started to push myself up, but she pushed me back down.

"Huh uh." was all she said before getting up on her knees and straddling me. She knee-walked up over my chest, lifted her hips, and moved forward so her smooth lips were over my face.

I breathed in her scent and moaned. She cut it off mid-moan, lowering herself on to my mouth, pressing down hard. She put a hand on my head, pulling me up while she pressed down.

I could hear her above me as she started to thrust her hips back and forth. "Uh...uh...uh...uh..uh..."

I did my best to hold my tongue on her clit, but she was doing most of the work, effectively fucking my tongue. It didn't take her long. I felt her thighs tighten on the sides of my head. I had to sneak breaths through my nose when she'd thrust back, but was getting only little sips of air before her mound pressed back to my nose. She quivered, and her juices flowed easily in to my mouth. I licked greedily.

She slowed down, and I felt her looking down at me. She picked her hips up slightly. I licked at her soft pink slit.

"Again baby...k?" she said.

I lifted my head, clamped my lips over her, pushed my tongue inside.

12