Ginger's Training Ch. 8

Story Info
Pam proves to be a stern mistress.
2.1k words
4.49
87.9k
6
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers

Pam bounced off of Ginger's face. The stunning redhead was strapped back over a large, wooden barrel in the basement of the compound. The large cock-rod once again protruded from her pried-open mouth and the Master's engorged cock thrust deeply into her exhausted loins forcing her ass cheeks to spread over the rough, grainy wood of the barrel as the overwhelmed girl whimpered and cried.

"Done so soon?" asked the Master, pausing momentarily to feel Ginger's, slick cunt lips embracing his manhood. They had been raping the plush, young beauty repeatedly over the past couple of hours and her abused holes were drenched with her fluids and his cum. The vicious pair had bullied all of the resistance out of the poor girl by working her over with a riding crop. Pam had proven to be an expert with the whip in her hand and a criss-cross pattern of welts now ran along Ginger's outer and inner thighs. It had taken Pam fifteen minutes to inflict the bruises on the screaming actress in a savage orgy of sadistic mirth. Since that beating Ginger had been pretty eager to show her submissive side.

"Its time to teach our little slave-in-training some new tricks!" said Pam.

She punctuated her statement by abruptly pulling the prod out of Ginger's face and beginning to unbuckle the straps that held the ring gag in her jaw.

"Let's see a little of that obedience that we've been working so hard to teach you!" She said as she sharply jerked Ginger's head by a fistful of her red hair and smirked. "Now behave or I'll have to punish you again."

Pam leaned down until her eyes were only inches away from those of the pleading girl beneath her and held her head in a grip of iron.

"And besides, I have to admit that I really love punishing you!" she beamed, "so I'll be doing it anyway, whether you behave or not!"

Pam wrenched the "O" shaped gag out of the girl's mouth.

"I think that we've been doing too much of the work so far, don't you?"

Ginger weakly tried to speak but Pam's hand clamped over her tender, red lips, silencing her easily.

"Shhh, we don't want to hear it right now sweetie!" she explained, "Later, we will listen to you beg us, but for now there is something else that we want from your mouth."

For emphasis Pam replaced her hand with her own lips, kissing the starlet passionately on the mouth. Ginger emitted a slight squeal as she felt the other woman's tongue parting her soft, pliable lips and exploring her oral cavity. Pam clenched a fistful of Ginger's hair in one hand while her other hand reached out to grip and maul the defenseless young woman's magnificent, milky-white breasts.

The exhausted and mortified girl was overwhelmed with the sensations crashing through her body. The cock deep inside of her pussy locked her pelvis to the heavy barrel and flooded her helpless brain with wave after wave of orgasmic release. She felt her own tongue reaching out to caress and receive the kiss. Ginger lost herself in the whirlpool of feelings and emotions drowning her thoughts. Finally, everything was simply sensation. Pain and pleasure had become the central forces in Ginger's life and all of her choices had been reduced to these two options. Ginger's body just seemed, finally, to be surrendering for her mind, letting the sexual wave wash over and through her. Her supple form rippled underneath her two tormentors, shaking and heaving back and forth over the rough surface of the barrel, her entire universe being consumed in the act.

Pam ran her greedy hand over Ginger's chest, plumping her breasts and kneading them in her fingers like dough.

Ginger was so completely lost in the moment that she couldn't be sure at what precise point Pam had shifted to straddling her face. She was equally unsure of the moment when she first began kissing and sucking at the dripping clit and pussy clamped to her lips. She had become a toy, an appliance for their instant gratification, a tortured sexwhip snapping between the two heaving bodies above her.

The oncoming orgasm screamed along Ginger's nervous system like wildfire ravaging her senses and making her blind, deaf and dumb to the world outside of her own tormented body. Her tongue continued to lick feverishly at the sex-drenched cunt of the other woman as if it had a mind of its own. Her body trembled with the tension of every muscle fiber straining to the bursting point.

A sinister grin spread over Pam's face as she reached down to grip one of Ginger's hard, pink nipples between the thumb and the index finger of her left hand. She roughly rolled it back and forth, pinching and twisting the poor girl's nip right up to the peak of her climax.

Ginger had no chance to see the large, gleaming, four-inch needle in Pam's other hand.

Pam waited until she could feel the orgasm rippling through the writhing body of the helpless girl between her legs. When she was sure that Ginger was in the midst of her most powerful contractions, she struck with lightning quick agility. She cruelly yanked Ginger's abused nipple up into the air, stretching her tit to its uppermost limits. At the same time, her right hand slammed the needle all the way through the base of the nipple with uncanny precision.

Ginger's body arced up off of the barrel and twisted in shock and alarm beneath Pam's torso. Her own climax choked back her agonized cry at the desecration of her tortured breast. Her cunt exploded like dynamite, releasing a mammoth, shattering orgasm. Her muscles snapped so tight that the ropes holding her down almost seemed to hum. Once again the Master's pace quickened and he threw all of his weight against her surging body, riding her thrusting crotch and nailing her to the creaking wood of the barrel. The long, steel needle piercing her nipple sent a shiver of terror through the violated, young beauty but she was too devastated and exhausted with post-coital shock to think or to move.

It was only when she felt Pam gripping her other breast that she managed to find enough air to emit a high, keening wail that was audible in spite of Pam's soaking crotch clamping down onto her mouth. When the second needle was thrust through her other nipple a huge, mournful sob broke forth from between Pam's legs.

Now it was Pam's turn to shudder. The vibrations of the girl's despairing cry rippling across her clitoris pushed Pam over the edge into her own climax. Pam's head flew back on her shoulders and a guttural moan of ecstasy escaped from between her lips. At the same time the shockwave snapping throughout Ginger's body triggered another eruption of semen from the Master who thrust his pelvis forward and his shoulders back to release his load.

Pam swung herself off of the girl's sobbing face and kissed her gently on the forehead. Ginger's pleading, blue eyes looked into Pam's. She wanted to ask why this degradation of her body had been necessary. But Ginger already knew the answer. The only reason that these monsters needed was her available and vulnerable body itself. The actual physical pain wasn't that severe, but the low burning sensation in her mutilated nipples served as an agonizing reminder of the fact that she no longer had any say in what would be done to her own body. It was almost enough to make her remember what shame had felt like.

Pam leaned over her gently, like a lover, and ran the tip of her finger lightly over Ginger's trembling lips. She tenderly kissed Ginger's face, covering her eyes and cheeks and neck with tiny kisses as if leisurely tasting each lovely corner. Ginger could dimly feel the Master withdraw his cock, leaving her empty. She could hear Pam softly whispering into her ear:

"Don't look away darling! Look at me. I want to see you now. There! I want to see your eyes! Good girl." Pam studied the crying girl's face with intense fascination. "Now, did you have anything that you would like to say to me?"

Ginger looked up into her eyes and hesitated.

Pam's voice was tinged with concern and gentle sincerity, "Come on now! Don't be shy, say it. I can tell that you desperately want to say something, now out with it!" she urged.

"W-why? P-please? Why are you doing all of this? Why?" The broken-hearted girl managed to breathe out between sobs.

Pam suddenly yanked the needles up into the air, stretching out Ginger's skewered tits painfully far.

"Wrong question!" She hissed fiercely.

Ginger's head snapped back and she began weeping with abandon as Pam began harshly barking orders at her and cruelly twisting the needles that were stretching out her agonized breasts.

"Listen to me now you pathetic little bitch! You do not ask questions like that, ever! Is that crystal clear?" The kinder, gentler Pam of a moment ago had disappeared and she had suddenly become the sadistic drill sergeant. "Your only questions begin with the word, how. How do I serve my mistress? How do I serve my master? How do I give pleasure? Those are your only questions now and believe me; you are going to answer them yourself over and over again so many times in the next few weeks that you won't need to ask. You'll just know!"

With that she dropped Gingers breasts and stood up.

"Asking me a question like that is a sure way to earn punishment time!"

Ginger saw the riding crop in her hand and cringed.

"But I don't want to be unreasonable." She lied. "I understand that this is all new to you. I think that, in all fairness, you deserve a chance to make it up to me."

A predatory grin spread, cat-like, across her face and she locked eyes with the terrified girl as she pretended to consider.

"Would you like to know how to please me, slave?" she asked.

This time Ginger knew the answer expected of her. "Yes." She cried.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes m-mistress!"

"Good! Now let me hear you ask me."

The whip snapped down across Ginger's quivering thighs.

"Go on, ask me." Pam stated flatly, "Ask me."

"H-how do I please you Mistress?" Ginger managed to bawl out.

Again the whip came down stinging her tender flesh and adding another welt to her collection.

"Good." said Pam, "Now ask me again."

Ginger was raining tears as she wept, "How do I please you Mistress?" she cried.

Pam gripped Ginger's face in her hand, and again looked hard into her eyes and said severely, "You please me by understanding what is expected of you and doing it without having to be told. You can please me now by showing me your obedience."

The Master and Pam quickly unstrapped the abject, whimpering girl from the barrel and stood her up. Ginger could barely stay on her feet as they forced her to lean spread-eagled against the wall. Ginger was so defeated that it did not occur to her that this was the first time since her abduction that she had been completely unbound. She shivered as she felt the riding crops, one at each ass cheek. Ginger understood. At last she knew what was expected of her. She was to stand here without ropes and submit to this beating by choice. The fact that she was unrestrained was somehow even more terrifying now.

The first lash stung her hips. She shook and cried but somehow managed to stand her ground.

"Ask me!" Pam barked.

"How do I please you Mistress?" sobbed Ginger.

The Master's whip came down hard on her ass.

"Now ask me!" he said.

"How do I please you Master?" she burbled.

The whipping continued with the same litany and rhythm, Ginger being forced to repeat her mantra over and over again. On and on it went. Her cries became heartfelt wails of misery, but always the same words.

"How do I please you?"

Ginger slowly dropped to her knees but the beating and the pleading question kept on.

"How do I please you?"

Even after the whips had stopped she kept up her weak, methodical cry.

"How do I please you?"

Her body curled up on the floor at their feet in a defeated heap. Her lovely red curls were matted across her sweat and tear soaked face. The Master rolled her over and examined her semi-conscious form.

"Time to give this one a rest, I think."

"I agree. We aren't going to get any further tonight, and besides..." Pam smiled brightly, "my next game needs plenty of set-up!"

"I can hardly wait!" he laughed.

They both looked down at Ginger and for a moment listened to her barely audible cry:

"How do I please you?"

To Be Continued...

vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers