Ginny and Katy Pt. 11

Story Info
Katy meets Ginny.
10.3k words
4.79
22.2k
13

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface to Part Eleven

= = = = = = = = = =

In the preface to part ten I said that part eleven would be around 9,600 words. I was mistaken. It's actually come out to over 10,400 words.

*****

Friday, February 17, 2012, Katy meets Ginny.

= = = = = = = = = =

I woke my usual time and was starting to untangle myself from Katy when, to my surprise, she spoke to me.

"Virginia?"

The surprising part was that she sounded fully awake. Usually, mornings we'd slept together, the best she achieved when I got out of bed was partially awake mumbled greeting then went back to sleep.

My bed is in the corner, one side up against a wall, with a window over it, and the headboard up against a blank wall. An arrangement Brian and I had settled on long ago to let us put a table with a couple of chairs, my desk (his was in his office downstairs), a small couch, a television and some other usual bedroom furniture in the room but still have a lot of open floor. The idea was to give us room to relax and play while the kids roamed the house. We never got to have the kids, and he was gone, but the layout worked so I'd never changed it.

The problem with the arrangement was, if you were sleeping on the inside you had to climb over the other person to get out of bed. And it somehow seemed to work out that when we slept together I usually ended up on the inside in the morning, even if I started on the outside when we went to sleep. And so it was that I was on the inside and on my knees, about to climb over her to get out, when she spoke to me.

I replied, "Good morning, Katy."

She sat up and put her arms out to me. I dropped to all fours, then thought better of that in light of what had happened last night. I continued forward and rolled over, ending up sitting beside her. She spread her legs apart and patted the bed between them.

"Sit here, V."

We'd done this before, me with the back of my head between her breasts or on her shoulder. This time it was her breasts and she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me close to her. She raised her knees, hugging me with her legs too. I put my hands on her knees, caressing them slowly.

She continued, "Virginia, things are really screwed up at work. I'd really like to take the day off so we can talk, but I can't."

"That's OK Katy, I understand."

"Yes, thank you. In fact, I have to go in as early as I can. I've been awake for a while now, waiting for you to wake up."

"Oh, dear! You could have woken me up."

"I know, but I like watching you sleep. On nights we spend together, I often watch you sleep. I enjoy it. And I needed to think a bit anyway."

She paused. She'd started stroking my hair with one hand. "Virginia, look, I made the assumption last night you'd want to talk about what that toy means. Well..." She paused again. I was about to speak, but she put a finger on my lips.

Finally she said, "Time out." Paused again. "Look, any meaningful friendship is always be a work in progress. If problems come up, we need to address them. With our sort of relationship, some of those problems might involve sex or our D/s relationship. Or other things. But the relationship, itself, should always be fun. Should hurt as little as possible."

She continued, "If you don't want to talk about that toy, and what it means, I'll just pretend I never saw it and we can go on from there. It was well worn so you've obviously been doing whatever you're doing a long time."

She'd took her finger away from my lips. I said, "Yes, I..."

She cut me off, "Please let me finish."

She ran her hands down my arms then spread her fingers. I'd been resting my hands on her knees but I was familiar with this gesture. I raised my hands and we interlaced our fingers to hold each others hands.

"So, today, I'd like you to think about whether you want to talk about it or not. But there's one thing I should say before I go. If you've been putting off telling me, maybe afraid of what I'd think of your pet playing, you should know that I love pet play. It's my very favorite game. I've been afraid to tell you because I thought you'd assume I'd use your submissive role, press you into pet play."

I twisted around so I could see her face, but still holding hands. "Oh, Katy!"

"V, we don't have to do anything about it. But I thought that, before you decided to talk or not, you should know. I had a very bad experience with it once. If we talk, I'll tell you about that too.

She released my hands, flipped me onto my back and leaned over me for a long, slow, passionate kiss. I was wet well before she finished and reached for her breasts.

She pulled away. "Oops, no dear, I really have to go."

"Katy! I want..."

She jumped off the bed and said, "Time in?"

My shoulders slumped, "Yes, ma'am"

"Good. I have to take a quick shower. Get me some clothes and something quick for breakfast. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"Yes, ma'am."

Fifteen minutes later I was still nude, dressing her in the kitchen while she had coffee and a bagel. She finished eating just as I finished dressing her. She gave me a quick kiss and picked me up and sat me on the island. Then put both of my hands into my crotch.

She said, "Begin."

I started playing with myself, looking into her eyes. She smiled then headed towards the living room. I stopped as she walked away, but she glanced back before going through the door. "Keep it up. I want you to come before I leave. You've got about five minutes."

"Oh!" I started again.

I remembered that she'd had her laptop, briefcase, and papers all over the coffee table. She probably hadn't picked up before coming to bed last night, but I hadn't noticed on my way through to the kitchen. She was back in just about five minutes. I was pretty close. I was leaning back on one hand with my legs spread wide. She knew perfectly well what being watched did to me, and I knew just as well what watching me did to her. So I put my feet up on the island and spread myself as wide as I could.

She moved between my legs and bent down closely watching me. She slipped one finger inside me, found that special spot, and started rubbing. I came in seconds. My heels and the hand supporting me slipped off and I fell onto my back. My head hanging off the side of the island way from her, my legs the side she was on.

She took her finger out of me and walked to the door to the garage and stopped. I was gently rubbing myself, to come down slowly.

"Virginia!" I looked towards her as she put her wet finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. She smiled at me and said, "Good girl."

My pussy clenched, I felt my juices running down between my ass cheeks and dripping onto the island. I knew I wouldn't be getting up for awhile. She swept out and I started in on myself again. And, even though we'd never talked about it, I now knew where that "good girl" a few weeks ago had come from.

I completely believed her that she wouldn't have pressed me into pet play, but she had certainly been thinking about it. And being half asleep that morning, that phrase has slipped out.

It was an odd day for me. I had ample opportunity to be Ginny, and normally, in a situation so loaded with emotions, I would have. But with the forthcoming discussion, it just didn't feel like the right thing to do. And I was completely sated after coming twice more on the island after Katy left.

I decided to do something ordinary to pass the time. I gathered Katy's clothes from the living room, got others from the hamper in her room, and did her laundry. While it was running I showered and shaved. I'd just finished putting everything away and was having lunch in the kitchen when the door bell rang.

I was nude, so I threw on the sun dress I kept in the front closet and peeked out the spy hole in the door. There was an FTD truck in the driveway and a pretty girl on the porch with what looked like roses. I opened the door.

She smiled and asked, "Virginia Andrews?"

"Yes."

"Sign here please."

As I handed her back the signature gadget I caught her looking at my breasts. She looked back up, blushed a little, and smiled. But did not try to pretend she hadn't been looking. That was a little surprising, and a bit of a turn on.

She handed me the roses. A dozen in a variety of colors. As I took them I went out of my way to slide one of my hands along hers. She again blushed just a little and smiled.

She said, "Enjoy, ma'am."

I smiled at the "ma'am," closed the door, and leaned against it, thinking. Had I reached a point where I was going to try to seduce random delivery girls? But, well, she was cute. And she had been looking. And she hadn't pulled her hand away.

I shook it off and looked at the card. It said, "V: Love you. Don't worry. K."

She'd sent me flowers a couple of times before. The same mix of colors. And I'd even sent them to her, the same mix, at work once. I was delighted and got out a vase and set them up on the kitchen table.

Mid afternoon I got a text from her, "I'm bringing home dinner. Let's eat on the back porch table. And let's dress. I pretty sure I'm going to want to undress you later."

I replied, "Will do. When will you be in?"

"I'll text you when I'm on my way."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You should decide if it's easier for you to talk time in or time out."

"I have. Time in, ma'am. Thank you."

"Right. We found the problem, so hopefully around six."

She texted at four thirty, "Problem fixed. I'm leaving early. Picking up food. Should be there quarter past five."

A bit before five I moved the flowers to the table on the porch, put out place settings, candles, and a bottle of our "talking" wine. I showered and was dressed in sneakers, panties, bra, a zippered skirt and a sleeveless blouse with buttons. If she was going to undress me, I loved watching her undo my buttons. She made such a sensuous show of it, usually doing the last few with her teeth and tongue.

I turned off the lights on the porch, lit the candles, and waited for her, sitting in my chair. I heard her car enter the garage. She was on time. I stood up watching the door. She came through the kitchen onto the back porch. She put the food packages on the table then pulled me to her for a kiss. She'd intended it as a quick one, I was sure, but ended up kissing me, and I her, deeply and for some time.

She broke the kiss and said, "Oh, boy, you smell great. Where as I've had an awful day and don't smell good at all. Please serve out dinner. I'm going to take a quick shower and put on some fresh clothes."

I set dinner out. Steaks and all the trimmings from my favorite steak house. She liked this place too, but there was another place she liked better. She was trying to put me at ease. She was back very quickly, in fresh clothes but with her hair still damp. She gave me a quick kiss and we sat down to eat.

We mostly small talked through the meal. I had mentioned that I'd had the impression she had issues with pet play. She confirmed it, but turned the conversation to other things for a while longer. When she served out desert she finally brought the topic around to pet play.

She said, "Dear, I'm asking you to trust me with something huge and scary. So we probably should clear up that conflict between that impression you got and what I said this morning about loving it."

She thought while we ate apple pie with ice cream. "My favorite thing, my favorite fantasy into reality thing, is playing the owner of a puppy girl. I love training them, petting them, grooming them, playing with them and everything else. Everything. Playing means both puppy games, fetch and roll over, and sex games. I've realized this with others a number of times, but the first three, and especially the third, are important.

The first time was just something a girlfriend and I tried on a whim. It went OK, but she wasn't all that into it. We played for a couple of hours a few times then that ended. I also tried being the puppy with her but it didn't work for me. I couldn't let go enough. I understand getting into "puppy space," the right mind set. I gather it's something like the way I get when I have a girl as a toy. But I can't do it. That was one of the things that made it clear to me I'm firmly a dominant.

"The second time was also several times for a few hours and once for a weekend. We both had a good time but we moved on to other relationships. The third time was with a live in girlfriend named Barbara. That was the one where there was trouble. She was very submissive anyway. And really got into the game. We tried it for a morning then stopped for lunch. Afterwards she really wanted to get back into it, so we did it that afternoon and into the evening. She even slept at the foot of my bed that night."

I said, "Oh!"

She smiled, "You like that?"

"Yes."

"Well, we'll talk about that later. Anyway the next day was work, so we ended the game after breakfast. "After" is important. She really didn't want to stop. I've always wondered if I should have known that was a bad sign, but I was pretty naive at that point. So was she. We did it again, a couple of evenings and over nights and it seemed to go well. She had a great time and so did I.

"Then the place we worked shut down for two weeks for remodeling. The owners were good about it and we got paid anyway. And her parent's had gone away and wouldn't be back until after we were back at work, back to our apartment."

"She'd have the house to herself for two full weeks. She asked me to stay with her and be her owner. It actually went really well. We tried it as full immersion, most of the time. Do you know what that means?"

I said, "I think so. Sleeping like a puppy, entertaining herself a lot of the time, going out instead of using the bathroom. It's a lot more than just sex."

She continued, "Yes. 'A lot more than just sex.' We didn't do it all the time. We went out dancing a few times. And slept together and had sex normally too. But she spent most of the two weeks as Bambi, her puppy name. She enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, it seemed great. That was when I learned to really love puppy girls. Or, at least, the way we did it. I've seen other approaches, and even tried some of them. Some just didn't satisfy me. Others outright turned me off."

"After the two weeks, when we drove back to our apartment, she started to get quiet. When we got home she wouldn't look at me and kept her distance. It turned out that, as much as she'd loved it, when we left her parent's house, and she started thinking of being in the real world again, she was over powered with embarrassment that I'd seen her like that. She wasn't mad at me, but she just couldn't look at me."

Katy stared at me for a long time, but her mind was elsewhere. Then she came back into focus. "I've played since then, and it's gone well. But never for more than a couple of days, and never that level of full immersion. I'd be thrilled to play with you. But I love you and I don't think I could live with you looking away from me the way Barbara did. On the other hand, you're not her. I think it's time for you to do the talking. If you still want to."

I said, "I do, you see..."

She put her hand up to stop me. "Let's finish then move out onto the lawn."

We finished our pies then cleared. Quickly all that was left was the almost empty wine bottle and glasses.

She asked, "You have another bottle of wine?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Great, open it and bring it along." She walked to edge of the porch and sat on the top step. I came out a couple of minutes later after opening the wine.

She said, "Sit here between my legs with your back to me."

I did and she hugged me with her legs then poured wine for both of us, finishing the first bottle and starting on the second. She was stroking my hair with one hand and sipping wine with the other. I was caressing her knee and one hand and had my wine glass in the other. I looked out into the yard, illuminated artistically by the landscaping lights. It was overcast tonight, so no moon or stars.

We sat there for minutes until she said, "If you don't..."

I, quite uncharacteristically for me, cut her off with a "Shush."

She giggled briefly and I looked up to see her smiling at me. "Not exactly the perfect submissive, V."

I said, "Sorry, I'm gathering my thoughts. Its' not like I haven't had all day to think about this, but I'm still afraid. But I need to say, I've wanted to tell you since we started talking about submission."

I was silent for another minute then asked, "What about Betty?"

"Betty?"

"Won't you have to tell her?"

Her body language expressed surprise. She said, "Oh. Right. I did say that I told her everything, didn't I? No, I don't have to tell her. You can't really tell someone else everything. For one, it's boring. For another, if you don't have some of your life to yourself, you become afraid to do, or even think, things because you feel you'll have to tell the other person about it. No, Betty and I have secrets from each other. Not of the important stuff. For example, I didn't cheat on her with you that first time. I told her I wanted you a few weeks after we became friends. She was fine with it."

"She'd only met you that once when I moved in. But the way I talked about you she thought we'd be good together. Later, as I talked more and more about you, about us, she started to want you too, without ever meeting you. The same thing with you about her, I'm sure. You just had to meet her face to face to accept the idea.

"But anyway, back to pet play with you. No, I don't have to tell her. I'd like to, especially if it works out well for us, but I don't have to."

I said, "OK. Please don't. For now."

"I agree."

I was silent for another minute. Then started talking.

Well, I'm not going to write the whole story of how Ginny was created again. If you want to refresh your memory, go back and read FLASHBACK: THE CREATION OF GINNY in the "Monday, December 5, 2011, Talking about toys" entry in Part 4. That was the story I told her, adding how Ginny had evolved since Brian had died and I'd been on my own. I said almost non-stop, mostly looking straight ahead into the yard. I ended out of breath.

I waited for her to comment then twisted around a bit to look her in the face. She smiled at me and I smiled back feeling relieved that I'd finally told her. She turned my face back to the yard, put her glass down, and stroked my hair and massaged my shoulders with both hands.

Then she asked, "You get off on the humiliation?"

I'd been half expecting the question. But I'd never had a really good answer. But, well, here goes.

I said, "That's an odd thing, Katy." I read the stories and I know that's a part of it, or even most of it, for a lot of people. The first time I did it for Brian it just sort of happened. We were both pretty horny already and I guess I skipped over that part. But at other times, it depended on what my state of mind was when became Ginny."

Continuing, "When I switched in front of him it was always humiliating. And a massive turn on. But once I get into being her, no. If I got snapped out of Ginny, then it was humiliating again until I could get back into her. I suppose it's going to work the same way with you. But it was a big turn on every time."

There followed a long pause, at least a minute, while she stroked my hair and down to my shoulders.

Finally, clearly but quietly, she asked, "Do you want me to be your owner?"

I felt my heart go "thud." I swallowed, licked my lips, and swallowed again. If I'd opened the door already, I was about to throw it wide now. I managed to say, nearly in a whisper, "Yes."

She asked, "Once in a while? Full time? A lot of the time? What did you have in mind?"

I said, "Most of the time, at least at first. Maybe less or even more later. I wouldn't want to loose the other things we do together."