Ginny and Katy Pt. 13

Story Info
Photography and puppy time.
7.5k words
4.64
64k
6

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday, March 8, 2012, Conversations in the night

= = = = = = = = = =

We were having trouble picking the couple of days for Katy's next test with Ginny. There were problems at her job. Some money counting suit, as she called him, and forced a software package on the company which just wasn't working out.

It was later discovered that he'd bought it from his brother in laws company so they could split his commission on the sale. But for right now they were having problems getting it to work, so her hours were unpredictable. And she didn't want to do the test, or trial, or whatever she called it, until she was sure she'd be home on time.

She came home late tonight, it was already dark. I'd cooked dinner and saved her some. It was a beautiful night so I suggested she sit at the table out on the porch while I warmed dinner up for her.

I was nude and she had me undress her before she went out. I served her some wine while she waited. I brought out her meal, put a single candle on the table, shut off the lights, then took the seat across from her sipping my own glass of wine.

She said, "You remember John from the party?"

I was leaning forward with my breasts and elbows on the table and my chin resting in my palms.

I said, "He was tending bar. Wanted to take pictures of us?"

"Yes, He finally called to set it up. You still want to do it?"

"Whatever you say, Katy."

She sighed. "Time out. Do you want to do it?"

It was funny, but I hadn't thought of it since the party.

"What's he going to do with these pictures?"

"He'll try to get them published. He wants to break into professional photography. Glamour and catalogs. He'd like to do shoots for catalogs like Victoria's Secret and magazines like Playboy."

"So, he wants us in lingerie and nude?"

"Yes, but he also wants us fully dressed for some artsy outfit he's trying to do business with."

I said, "OK."

"Just 'OK'?"

"Yes, Katy. I'm not sure what you expect me to ask. It'll be all three of us and I trust that you're not going to take me somewhere I'll get raped or beaten up. And you've proven that you know me well enough that I'll enjoy the things you take me to or make me do. What would I say but 'OK'?"

I paused then said, "Or... time in... Yes, Mistress." I smiled across the candle at her.

She stabbed some macaroni and cheese with her fork and held it out to me.

"Open."

I opened my mouth so she could feed me.

She said, "I love you Virginia."

I responded, "I love you too Katherine. So, when do we do this and what do we wear?"

"This Sunday, and the same outfits we wore to the party. To start with. He's given Betty some money and she'll pick up a another outfit, just lingerie, he'd like to see us in."

"Fine, you done?"

"Yes, thanks. It was good. It's always good. You're a good cook."

"The only damn useful thing my real mother ever taught me."

We'd moved into the kitchen. I put the dishes in the sink and said "I'm going to leave these for the morning, let's go to bed."

"She said, "Uh, V..."

I said, "I know you need to sleep. I'll hold you for a change. I think you need it."

Sunday, March 11, 2012, Photography

= = = = = = = = = =

I had all three outfits from the party in my closet, Betty had left hers and worn some of Katy's clothes home that night. I'd had them all dry cleaned. We were due at John's studio around two so Betty came over to have lunch and get dressed. Katy and I were nude when she arrived so she joined us.

She'd brought sushi and I got my first experience of eating off a nude woman's body, including my own. We all took turns laying on the island while the other two set out the next package on their body, then all three of us eating it.

The two of them had some particular fun with me since my nipples are so responsive. They put the slices on them, at the same moment, and watched them rise and push the slice off, catching them in their mouths as they rolled down my breasts.

We finished eating and went up to my room to shower and dress. We finished the lingerie, panties, bras, garter belts, stockings, and were about to put on petticoats when Betty stopped us.

"Virginia, your cleaners do an excellent job. These are just perfect. We shouldn't put them on until John is ready to start shooting."

Katy stepped into her heels, grabbed her dress and petticoats, and started out the door. "OK, Let's go."

Betty said, "Katy! We have to wear something!"

She came back to the door, hung her dress on the door, then stood there, letting it frame her, spread her legs, put her hands on her hips and said "What's wrong with this? None of my goodies show."

Well, she was right. They were full panties and the bras covered our nipples and most of our breasts. I stepped into my heels and looked in the mirror wall at Betty and myself. I turned a slow pirouette watching myself move. I'd worn bikini's that covered a lot less.

I smiled and said, "Yes! Lets!"

Betty turned to me "Oh, you're no help. You'll do whatever she says."

She turned to Katy, "What if we get stopped? What if we break down?"

Katy replied "We'll take V's car, it's brand new, almost. It won't break down. And imagine John's reaction when we walk in."

Betty was being swayed to the idea. "Well... can we get from the car to his studio without being seen?"

"Yes, it's attached to his house. He had it added when he decided to switch careers."

She looked at me, I was dancing up and down like a six year old, excited with the idea. She signaled me to come to her. I walked up to her and she lifted and lowered my breasts by my bra straps turned me left and right then said, "All right, you two. Maybe people will think these are bathing suit tops."

Katy and I both cheered and ran from the room. We were in the kitchen giggling like kids when Betty caught up with us with three dresses, three petticoats, and three purses.

"I think we'll be needing these... children."

We hadn't planned it, but Katy and I both said, in near perfect unison, "Oh, mommy!"

Then burst into giggles again.

Betty asked, "So, I'm mommy today?"

Though I haven't written them all up, we'd done this "mommy" thing a number of times. Any one of us could be tagged "mommy," though it was most often me and least often Betty.

We ran up to her and hugged her. Being shorter I had to turn my head up to kiss her chin, Katy taller kissed her forehead. We looked at each other, Katy mouthed "Yes, mommy." to me then "three, two, one." and we said together "Yes, mommy!"

Betty put her arms around us both. "I'll buy that, but just until we get there. OK?"

The "mommy thing," as we called it, was usually brief. A few minutes. Like when they dragged me into the pool or I did it to Katy Christmas morning. This would be a pretty long one, about a half hour while we drove to Johns.

Katy cued me again and we said, "Thank you, mommy!"

Betty asked, "How do I get into these things? Give me the keys."

We all transferred things from our day-to-day purses into the ones that matched our clothes, gathered the dresses and petticoats, Katy also had a shopping bag, I guessed with the other outfit. We went into the garage and to my SUV. Betty had us both get in the back seat and made sure we were buckled in. We looked at each other and I cued Katy this time. Betty started the car, backed out and onto the street. As soon as she started going forward we said, "Are we there yet?" and giggled.

Betty said, under her breath, "Sometimes I really wish I were dominant." Then out loud "Don't make me stop this car!" We all laughed at that.

I said, "You know, I never had any of these experiences. I've only seen them on TV or in movies."

Katy asked, "What happened if you acted up in the car?"

"I don't recall that either of us ever did. We were way too afraid."

I paused then said, "Too serious, girls. Let's pick another subject. Like this!" and I poked Katy in the side. She poked me and we did it back and forth several times giggling louder and louder each time.

Betty yelled, "Children, cut it out!"

Katy said, "Mommy! She won't keep to her side of the seat."

I said, "She started it!" A plain lie, but what the hell.

"No I didn't, she did!"

I looked at her and started laughing.

She looked back and asked, "What?"

I said "Look how we're dressed and think of what we're saying."

Betty started giggling then laughed. It took Katy a bit longer, she was the least clothing oriented of the three of us, but she saw it and joined us.

I saw the fast food place ahead on the right, pointed it out to Katy and cued her.

We said, in unison again, "Mommy! We want chocolate shakes!"

She said, "Can you two say things without yelling?"

We said, loudly again, "Yes, mommy!"

She sighed. "Alright."

She pulled in and up to the drive through ordering gadget, and ordered three chocolate shakes.

We shouted, "Large!"

She passed that on too. We got to the window, she paid, took the shakes and handed them to us. She looked back to the server, who was looking at us, especially her, rather goggle eyed.

She asked, "Enjoying the view?"

He said, "Yes, ma'am."

She said, mostly to us, "Oh, no. I just got 'ma'am'-ed."

She sat up in the seat, and pulled up her bra to flash him and said "Ma'am these!"

His eyes, figuratively, popped out of his head and she drove away, stopping at the end of the driveway to adjust her breasts into her bra.

"Ma'am, indeed!"

We pulled in to John's place and found that, when we parked by the studio, we couldn't see the street. We all got out, took up our clothes and purses in one hand and shakes in the other, and went up the walk. I've always had a thing about the clicking high heels make on a hard surface. I'd never really admitted it to myself until I'd started with Katy. Hearing the three of us on the walk gave me just a bit of a turn on. Katy pushed the door bell with one of her knuckles.

The door opened and John gasped.

He said, "Stay right there. Don't move."

He ran off and came back with one of his cameras. He started shooting while we waited on his door step.

He said, "Katy, on Virginia's right, Betty, on her left."

We rearranged ourselves as instructed.

"Take a drink."

We did that too, he wasn't too subtle about wanting to catch us sucking on the straws.

He reached out, "Give me the cups."

We handed them over, one by one, and he put them out of the way and took a few more pictures. He posed us for about a half an hour on the door step and walkway. He finally invited us inside. We picked up our shakes, tried for a moment to figure out which was which then decided it didn't matter.

John said, "You all look so good. We're going to have some fun today."

Katy and Betty both kissed him on the cheek on the way in, so I did too. We looked around the studio. There was a raised platform with with a nice red velvet Victorian settee on it. A white curving backdrop, rails for curtains in various colors. Other furniture, boxes, and shapes to make up sets all around the platform.

Hardwood floor, our heels clicking as we walked around. Across the room shelves and a desk with a computer, several monitors, keyboard, mouse, and a drawing pad. Four or five cameras on a shelf behind the desk. A dressing area off to the side of the room. And doors into the main house.

We went to the dressing area, hung up our dresses and petticoats and put down our purses.

John said, "How about you ladies get dressed. We'll continue with the polka dot outfits for now. Are we going to do nudes today?

Katy said, "Yes, but let's work up to it."

He replied, "Works for me. I want to show the progression of undressing anyway."

We helped each other dress, touched up our makeup and were ready to start.

We walked out and all did a quick spin for him.

He said, "Perfect. OK. We're going to use the settee and polka dots on white as the common elements in these pictures. Let's start by arranging the three of you on the platform around it."

We walked up and stood around the settee, smiling at each other.

Katy said, "You look like Christmas candy, Betty. You too V."

We both said "Thank you," and all moved towards each other to hold hands.

John said "Hold it like that. OK, turn the circle until Virginia is in the center. Good, now all of you look directly into the camera. Heads down a bit."

The flash went off several times. We repeated the pose, with Katy then Betty in the center.

We worked a number of poses in varying degrees of undress over the next few hours. He had us undress to a given point one at a time. At the first step one of us took off our dress while the other two were fully dressed. Then all dresses off and two still wearing petticoats. Then one. Then we were all in just lingerie.

He repeated the process for bras, panties, shoes and so on until all three of us were nude. He made it all very interesting and very relaxing. There was a nice chilled wine which helped keep things cozy, and also let us use the glasses and bottle as props.

John offered us robes when we broke for dinner, which we had in his dining room. We wore them, but didn't bother to keep them closed. Afterwards he had us put on the black lingerie sets Betty had brought. They were almost entirely black, mostly satin with some lace and a few red accents.

We scrubbed off our original makeup then made up differently to go with the new lingerie. We each had our own faces, of course, but with the identical lingerie the most noticeable differences were really our heights, busts and hair color. And he often posed us to eliminate the height factor. We posed for another two hours in those outfits, or parts of them. Again finishing nude.

We put on bras, except that Katy didn't bother, panties and our dresses and tossed everything else in a bag for the trip home. I had been a fun. A lot of fun. We were all mildly horny, which surprised me. I'd expected us all to be seriously turned on, but the way John handled it hadn't promoted that.

Even when he'd had us kissing or handling each other it had been too business like to be a turn on. A little, but not what I'd expected. We were also pretty tired. I drove home and when I got there Betty was sleeping with her head in Katy's lap. Katy was barely awake.

I picked up the bag with all the other clothes and jostled the girls. Katy helped Betty to her feet. We all went up to my room, stripped, and fell into bed. No sex, just cuddling and sleeping. It was a day I'd long remember very fondly.

Monday, March 12, 2012, Off to work

= = = = = = = = = =

I woke before the girls, but still late for me, untangled myself from the body pile, and got out of bed.

I heard Betty say, to nobody in particular, "It's not really Monday, is it?"

I said, "Yes it is, my dear. I don't have to go out. I'll get breakfast. But you two still need to get moving. It's after seven. You should get a shower and get ready for work."

I looked around, "Your clothes from yesterday are on the kitchen floor, Betty. Are they clean? I can bring them up."

"I only had them on to drive over here. Thanks, V, but I'll get dressed down there."

I waited until they were both standing before going off to cook.

Betty came down first, collected her clothes and dressed. I stood there with a spatula in my hand watching her. She looked up and noticed me watching.

"You like?"

"Yes, quite a lot."

She smiled. "Thank you, but you better check on whatever you're cooking there."

I turned and saw that I'd almost burned the eggs.

By the time I was serving out dishes to the table Katy came in, already dressed. So, I was the only one nude. That wasn't anything important between Katy and I, but I hadn't quite acclimated to it with Betty. But this morning I felt odd about it, even with Katy.

It took me a minute to realize that it wasn't the nudity that was bothering me. They were holding hands. Betty's right to Katy's left, and watching each other. Betty could use either hand for most tasks, so she was eating left handed. I stopped eating, watching them. I felt like an outsider in my own house. No, it wasn't the nudity, it was that it made me feel more exposed in front of them, even though they weren't looking at me.

I'd never felt jealous of them, and as I thought about it I still didn't. Not really. And I knew it was a passing moment. I knew they both loved me. But they also loved each other. More. What they were doing now was subtle and beautiful. I eventually became aware that they had stopped eating and talking and were both looking at me. I had the feeling one of them had asked me a question.

I said, "Sorry, what did you say?"

Katy replied, "I said, 'What's wrong, Virginia?'"

Betty added, "You look so sad."

"Oh, watching you two, so much in love, got me to thinking about Brian. And, well, I was feeling very alone."

I hadn't realized I'd been thinking about Brian until I said it. But yes, he'd been in the back of my thoughts too.

Katy said, "And we just totally shut you out."

Betty said, "We're sorry, honey."

They both got up and hugged me.

"Thank you both. But you should have times when all you see is each other. I'm sorry, I'm being a baby about this."

Katy said, "No, you're not. It was rude of us. But... well... you know what it feels like. And we haven't had a lot of time together lately."

"Yes, I do. You two better get off to work now."

Betty said, "I have to go. I think Katy has a few minutes."

She gave me a quick kiss and was off. Katy sat back down and put her arms out to me.

I asked, "What?"

"Here, sit in my lap. I'll hold you until I have to go."

I stood up, just a bit angry. "I'm not a baby Katy. I'll be alright."

"I know you're not, dear. And I'm sure you'll be fine. But you're lonely and I care about you. Let me hold you."

I stood there with my hands in fists at my sides, on the verge of crying. And I wasn't even sure why.

She said, "You haven't called 'time out,' Virginia."

The interrupted my anger. I looked at her and considered what she was implying.

"No, I haven't."

"Then sit in my lap. Now."

I signed and did as I was told.. She put my head on her shoulder and kissed my hair. She cuddled me for ten minutes or so. We talked a bit in low tones about loneliness. It wasn't the words but the reassuring sounds that helped. Presently I felt better.

I looked up at the clock. "You really have to go..."

I paused, deciding which word to use, then said very quietly, "...mistress."

Her cheek was against the top of my head so I could feel her smile.

"You're just a well of confusion this morning, aren't you baby?"

"Yes, ma'am."

There was comfort in her holding me, and in submission.

She said, "I can take the morning off if you need me."

"No, you're having enough trouble at work without being late."

She stood up, setting me on my feet as she did.

"Come into town and have lunch with me today. I can get away long enough for that. And I'll really try to get this settled this week so we can let Ginny out for a few days next week."

She kissed me, intending it to be quick, but then it became quite passionate. She finished and held me for a minute.

I said, "If I were wearing panties, I'd have just soaked them."

"Thank you V. What a nice complement."

She bit my ear, patted me on the butt and left. I looked down at the breakfast dishes, put theirs in the sink and mine in the microwave to warm up so I could finish.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012, Katy's nineteenth birthday

= = = = = = = = = =

It's Katy's birthday, and the girls were going to a party one of their friends were throwing her. Katy asked if I'd like to go, but I begged off this time. I'd had fun at the New Years Eve party. I'd been the oldest one there, but the way we were dressed, the way we looked together, and the very context and crowding of it had made that pretty much unimportant.

12