Ginny’s Black Satin Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gin." I asked"Are you ready to be lubed?" She moved into the doggy position, her ass up and her head on the bed. I got ano0ther hand full of lotion and made sure my fingers were well coated. My first target was her little puckered star. I applied a goodly dollop there and carefully spread it a bit then I pressed softly. Not penetrating her just getting her used to the feeling, then another good coating on my finger. "Gin I'm going to press my finger into you a little but, not too deep."

She took a deep breath. "Yes, do it but be gentle it has been a long time." A little more pressure and I was in to the first knuckle. She grunted and grabbed my hand. "Right there for a little while. I need to get used to it." She relaxed her grip a bit. "Lover here is what I want you to do. Do not take your finger out. Make sure the whole thing has plenty of lube and then I want your whole finger in me, slowly but, firmly. Can you do that?" I grunted my assent and lubed my finger well.

I then slowly but firmly pressed my thick finger into her until my fist was pressed hard again her butt cheeks. "Oh damn, you have such thick fingers. It hurts but, it feels so good. Now fuck my ass with your finger. Easy at first then I'll tell you what I want."

I bent and kissed her between her shoulder blades. "Tell me what you want and I'll do my best to give it to you."

She moaned softly and then. "A little faster and harder." Now my finger was pushing harder and faster into her very slick ass. She was moaning with every thrust into her. My cock was throbbing and leaking precum like a hose. Ginny's thighs glistened with her wetness as it ran down her thighs and wet the sheets.

"Please." She asked.

"Please what Gin?" I asked as I slowed my thrusting.

"No, no, no" She moaned. "Don't stop. I am so close to cumming. Harder, faster." I sped my fingering of her beautiful needy ass. My finger was moving harder and faster in and out of her tight pucker. She was moaning with each push deep into her ass. She grabbed the pillow pulling it tight against her face as she screamed her release. Her sphincter convulsed and released around my invading finger.

As soon as the tight hole relaxed. She said. "Put the second finger in me. I need to be stretched even more so do it now." I slathered the lotion on my social finger, pulling the impaling finger almost out I slipped the second thick finger in stretching her tightest hole even wider. I slowly rotated my fingers stretching the guarding muscles in every direction. It had to be done if I was ever going to get cock inside her with causing her too much pain.

She had been moaning softly since I filled her with the second finger. "Are you O.K.?" I asked.

"It hurts a little and the fill feeling is unusual but, the whole idea is so sexy I am turned on like crazy. Fuck me like you did before I know I'll cum harder then before." I pushed both fingers into her as far as I could then begin finger fucking her ass. A little slow at first but building up speed and force. In a very short time she raised her head . "Oh, fuck." She shouted and buried her face in the pillow and screamed her completion into the feather filling. Her ass clinched my fingers so hard it was almost painful. She shivered and shook for the longest time.

As her orgasm slowed. "Now your cock, I want your cock filling me. Fill my ass with your cock and make me your bitch. Don't be nice to me just take me and use me. I need it so bad." I pulled my fingers out and lubed my cock. I pressed my thickness against her hidden hole and pushed gently until the mushroom head forced its way into her.

"No, god damn it. Don't you listen? Just do it. I need you to take me hard. Mike you are a hard man and I need you to take me hard. Pull my hair, slap my ass, and tell me I'm your bitch. Fuck my ass and make me your bitch. Sam, your best friend, won't give me what I need so it is up to you to fill in for him. Just do me."

I was shocked to say the least. I had never heard talk like that in the two years I had know her. Nor did I have any idea of her wants, needs and desires. Still if Sam wasn't taking care of business I was more then able and willing to give her what she wanted. I drove my steely hardness balls deep into her ass with one hard drive. She screamed into the pillow. I didn't pay any attention. I pulled nearly all the way out and thrust hard into her again.

My fingers grasp her fleshy hips hard as I pushed her away and pulled her back against me. I pushed her away as I withdrew then pulling her back as I drove into her again and again. Ginny was moaning with every deep thrust. She was almost whispering. "So good, so fucking good." God I love taking a woman's ass, it feels so different then being in her cunt. Not better just different.

Now my left hand was on her shoulder and the right was wound tight in her blond hair pulling her head back hard. " Is this what you wanted my little bitch? Over half a foot of cock deep in your ass and hurting you as much as the pleasure I am giving you?" She just moaned and pushed harder against me. I noticed her fingers were between her legs. I spanked her ass.

"Get your fingers out of my cunt. I own you and I own all your nasty holes." She moaned again as she moved her hand. I slipped my hand between her legs and stroked the little engorged pearl. My hand was quickly covered with her juices. I had slowed the depth of my strokes.

Again I was driving everything I had deep and hard inside of her, stretching her more and more with each thrust. Two of my rough thick fingers were rubbing her exposed clit. "Fuck." She moaned. "I'm so close. Please?" I was close too. I stopped moving. "Bitch if you want to cum you need to work for it as hard as I do."

She pushed back hard against me. "Bastard." I heard her mutter under her breath. That earned her another slap on her ass. She worked harder, taking longer strokes and slammed against me harder.

I reached under her with both hands and got a tight grip on both of her big beautiful tits. I used her tits to encourage her to get into a rhythm that was what I wanted. Once she established a nice rhythm she reached under the pillow and pulled out a Rocket clit vibrator and pressed it against her clit.

I could feel the vibrations on my cock. In a very few seconds she started to cum. Shivering, shaking, making unintelligible sounds, Her ass clamped down hard on my cock almost to the point of pain, relaxed and convulsed tightly again. I just exploded my need and desire deep into her ass again and again.

Her ass would clamp hard and my cum could not escape. I felt the pressure in my balls. Then she would relax and I would spew my seed into her and it felt as though it was a brand new orgasm each time. She just kept cumming and so did I exploding my swimmers deep in her bowels. She slumped down until she was flat, I followed her down until I lay on top of her.

I was supporting most of my weight on my knees and elbows. Once her breathing slowed a little she wiggled from under me rolled over and pulled me down to her mouth. When she released me she asked. "Is this going t be a one time thing? If not when can we do it again?"

I thought for a moment. "Sam has duty next Thursday so that works for me. Every 4th day and maybe at least one two day weekend a month."

"That's way too long between." Gin said. "Don't get tired of me. I will work very hard to fuck your brains out on our days." Then she giggled.

We lay there cuddling for a long time. Finally she wiggled away and said she had to go back to Sam. "Gin, how'd Sam get so drunk tonight? He usually holds his booze pretty good."

She just shook her head. "I was bartender tonight. When I found my cum soaked panties I knew it was you and tonight was going to be the night. So his drinks kept getting stiffer and he kept getting limper." She bent kissed me and said. "Until Wednesday lover."

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
christy1989christy1989about 12 years ago
The pleasure was all mine!

Simply wonderful! It seems like it was written just for me! After reading this....well let's just say I am completely satisfied and if you found my panties right now they would be very wet and filled with the smell of my desire. Thank you Sir. More please.

shagalotshagalotover 12 years ago
Perfect just PERFECT

I echo the other comments on this offering and just as they have said there has to be more to this story , i do hope so but hurry it up will ya lolol

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
An entertaining story.

Thank you, JustaSCOUNDREL - i enjoyed this very much - enough, in fact, to award it 5 *s and to hope you might write more about these characters.

You said: something to excite or piss off almost everybody. It seems to me, and has done for a very long time, that whatever you say on the internet, on a forum, in a chat-room or writing for a site like this one, you will piss off someone.

Just carry on - if someone doesn't like what you've written, there are plenty more stories to choose from.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Receptionist's Panties A summer long jerk-session into her panties.in Fetish
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories