Ginny Strays

Story Info
Wife gives in to temptation.
954 words
2.93
121k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers

Unlike most of you, I never had a desire to act out kinky fantasies. All I needed from Ginny was a wet pussy, a warm mouth, and the rare gift of the Hershey highway. As far as I know, she was happy with our sex life. Yeah, we shared all manner of pillow talk including all the usual themes, other guys, other girls, girl-girl, and flashing in the car or an out of town hotel window.

Ginny has girlfriends, but is really a man's woman. Guys are always comfortable around her and while she's not an obvious flirt, she is suggestive and not shy talking about sex. Still, wives love her, confide in her, and are never threatened in anyway by her.

Anyway, we socialize a lot, usually in our home and the homes of our friends. Our circle overlaps with others so that we are frequently meet strangers at someone's party. Ginny likes to dress well and does her make-up so that she looks young and natural. Neither of us wears a wedding ring and don't cling to each other in groups. I guess that these elements could lead to some confusion for others we meet that don't know us.

One night we were at the Stein's for a dinner party that included three other couples who are friends and two others that we had never met. Ginny spent a good deal of time chatting with Jack, the male half of one of the couples we didn't know. Ginny and Jack discovered that they were in related careers and even knew some of the same contacts but had never met.

They were sitting knee to knee and having a great time laughing and joking. I didn't mind and was not in the least bit jealous. Ginny would never give me grief if I was having fun with one of the other wives. We just never thought that any real fooling around was possible.

We moved on to dinner and Ginny and Jack managed to arrange the seating so that they could keep up the conversation. The food was great and the wine even better and by the time we got to coffee I was feeling no pain. Folks were scattered around between the dining and living rooms.

After cocktails, wine and coffee, I really needed to piss. I found my way to the guest bathroom but the door was locked and a Liz, one of the wives called out, in a minute. I know about women and bathrooms and just couldn't wait so I headed down the hallway to the bedrooms, where I knew there were more bathrooms.

I don't know what made me decide to head all the way back to the Stein's master bedroom. I guess I was already feeling a little horny and thought I might see something, I don't know, maybe Lizzy's underwear laying around, whatever. Their bedroom is very large and the bath is inside and around the corner to the right.

As I rounded the corner, I saw that the bathroom door was shut, which was odd but I didn't think about it. I really needed to piss.

I opened the door and there was Ginny on her knees with Jack's cock in her mouth. They both saw me and for a couple of seconds, which seemed like ten minutes, I was frozen, just staring at them. Jack pulled his dick out of Ginny's mouth and started shooting cum on Ginny's face. I felt sick to my stomach and bolted out the patio door to the bedroom.

I didn't know what to think or feel. It was just a confused mix of feelings, mostly like being scared to death, being angry, surprised, and yes, turned on. I couldn't face Ginny or anyone else, so I just fled, jumped in the car, and raced home.

Ginny got home maybe ten or fifteen minutes later. She apologized and kept saying that she just didn't know what came over her and begged me to forgive her. I told her that I needed to think things out. She said she understood and was going to shower and lay down to rest.

I'd had enough to drink and got myself a bottle of water and just paced the floor trying to figure out what was what. I drank a second bottle and started to feel better. After composing myself, I realized that I didn't really feel betrayed, I just felt embarrassed and a little humiliated. I decided to talk it out with Ginny.

A lot was said, but the bottom line seemed to be that Ginny and Jack had managed to cover up what happened and didn't let on to anyone else. Ginny had told the group that I was sick to my stomach and had made a mess and gone home. Ginny insisted that Jack was a good guy, could be trusted to keep his mouth shut, and in fact was there with a friend. He was unmarried and just taking advantage of an opportunity to have sex with a hot wife.

Ginny took my hand and kissed it. She started touching my crotch and, sure enough, my dick started to get hard. She unzipped me, dropped to her knees, and started licking and sucking me. Remembering her sucking Jack just turned me on, it was so erotic see her lips wrapped around his cock.

I had to ask her if she was planning on repeating the performance. She replied that it was up to me, did I want her to do it again? Did I want to watch? She swore she would do whatever I asked. I came harder than I can ever remember and she swallowed every drop.

Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers