Girl Gets a Full Load

Story Info
Sex fun at work.
1.1k words
3.79
60.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the run up towards Christmas, I was helping out and working in the delivery department for a retail store. Because of the Boxing Day sale the Christmas working hours and arrangements had all changed so I was to work 5-11pm instead of my scheduled day off.

Christmas Eve arrived and that evening I was stuck humping boxes, I noticed Samantha (name changed) working alone in the annex of the men's department, she was wearing a grey work tee shirt, new dark blue jeans and boots.

She looked so horny, she was five feet five, slim, lovely figure with her golden hair up in a ponytail, and I fancied her like mad and had often hugged her just for the sake of it.

I watched her as she got on sorting out the boxes in the very narrow aisles and shelving units, I kept taking things via the lifts to and from the shop floor just to look at her instead of using the stairs that would have been easier.

As I came out the lift, the lights fused and it went into pitch-blackness. I had no thought other than to make sure Samantha was okay; I walked to where I had seen her just a moment ago, she must have heard me because she called out.

"Who's that,"

"Me," I answered.

Reaching where she was, I stood directly behind her and I caught a waft of her perfume and I pressed my body up against hers and without thinking about it slid my arms around her waist, she did not seem too mind too much as we often gave hugs to some of the girls.

I was getting a very hard dick, it was with excitement that I bent my head forward and whispered "You look horny in them jeans."

She did not answer, just sighed. I felt her twitch as I moved her ponytail to one side and Feeling confident, I started kissing the back of her neck and right ear. Events took over and I slid my hands up under the front of her tee shirt and found both her titties.

I felt her relax a little as I cupped her tits and squeezing and pulling on them, all the time slurping around her neck. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing, I pressed my hardening cock into the base of her back, and it was really getting her excited.

She relaxed a little more as I continued to have a good feel of her tits; I pulled them out of her bra and mauled her tits and nipples expertly, twisting and pulling on her hard nipples.

Trying my luck more, I slid my right hand down her stomach still teasing her tits with my left. I felt Samantha spreading her legs as soon as my hand slid down the front of her jeans and between her legs.

I cupped her crutch, rubbed her with the palm of my hand, and pushed my fingers up into her lips through her jeans. Giving her pussy lots of attention with my right hand, I attempted to undo her jeans with my left; I fumbled and struggled with her belt and zipper but could not get them open.

I felt her hands around her jeans and a few seconds later, they were sagging open, getting excited, I quickly pushed my hand down inside her knickers, brushed through her hairs, and found soft flesh.

She groaned slightly as my fingers found her clit and moist slit, my left hand squeezed on her tits again, giving her pussy finger I whispered in her ear "Okay,"

"Yes, okay."

She just stood there as I fingered her and she slowly started to lean forwards, her body shivered and her legs started to clamp on my hand, she let out a little moan spraying warm juice over my fingers and I could smell her sweet pussy.

I tugged on her jeans and knickers and was down to just below her buttocks. I pushed two fingers up inside her wet slit from behind and rapidly thrusted them around.

Her fingers found my fly zipper and in a second, I felt her hand on my rock hard cock, she leaned further forward, rested her left hand on the stack of boxes, and jerked my tool with rapid movement, she moaned, released my cock widening her legs more as she experienced another climax.

Without thinking about what I was doing, I held her waist with one hand and pushing on her back bent her over the stack of plastic boxes. She assumed position and parted her thighs straight away, I guided my hard cock against her pussy lips and she whimpered as I eased my cock up between her soft wet lips squeezing them open and pushed it straight up her.

I placed my hands on her hips and gave her steady strokes, she groaned "Fuck me hard you dirty bastard."

So I started thrusting harder, ramming every inch of my tool into her wet hole, she held onto the side shelving as I rammed it hard into her, she groaned quietly and I felt her pussy flood.

I called her a slut and she climaxed again making her pussy sopping, I increased to a rapid hard pace giving the bitch every inch of my cock thrusting it deep into her. She just stayed there clinging on to the side shelving the best she could and gave a groan at every stroke.

My cock was stiff and burning with imminent release; I grabbed her ponytail and warned her "Your Christmas bonus slut."

With my cock rammed deep inside her my cream shot in long bursts, she sighed and slowly slid down my shaft happily moaning as my spunk spurted uncontrollably.

I continued pumping until my balls were empty. Goo dripped as I eased my satisfied cock out of her.

I felt guilty, pulling my trousers up I moved away not sure how she was going to react, I made my way in the dark back up to the shop floor and got caught red handed sitting on boxes when the lights came back on.

Samantha had a smile on her face when I saw her at clocking out time. I also saw her walking towards her hubbies' car with her jacket covering the front of her jeans; I gave a little grin knowing what she must be hiding.

Following the Christmas holidays, I noticed she requested to work down in that department and wore those jeans at least three times a week. I just knew she wanted some more action, but until the next power failure, we both worked hopeful.