Girl Gets Her Man Ch. 19

Story Info
Dan and Jo do the do.
3.5k words
4.45
18.3k
8

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

Dan wasn't sure what to wear. He'd been very comfortable in how he dressed around Jo, until today. 'Why not just wear normal Dan stuff? She liked it yesterday. But, yesterday, we weren't going to have sex. I'd had some ideas about what we'd do, but this is so sudden.' He'd been waiting until the end of the semester to even think about approaching the situation. He settled on a long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of jeans. 'Yeah, not too formal.' He picked up the phone and dialed her number. It rang. It rang again. 'Come on, pick up.' There was the click of someone answering.

- -Hello,- - a quiet voice said.

"Hi, Jo. I'm gonna pick you up, instead of you coming over. We're going out."

- -Out? I thought we were gonna...- -

"Tonight won't just be about that. I'm taking you someplace special later. But, first, I'm gonna show you off a little."

There was a pause before she responded, - -What do I wear?- -

"A t-shirt and jeans will suffice."

*

The buzzer never sounded to give Jo warning he was on his way up. She'd taken what felt like years to pick out one shirt. She didn't know how Jesse ever left the house. Maybe, it was because this would be her first real...'Hook up?' The jangle of keys let her know that Jesse was home. When the door opened, Dan smiled, "Look what I brought with me." Dan was a mix tonight. He'd obviously taken care to shave his face and get his hair just right, but he had on an old shirt she'd seen a hundred times before and a ratty pair of jeans. She greeted him with a hug and held the door open for Jesse. Her roommate frowned but didn't say anything.

"I thought we'd get a burger , then we'd go dancing ..." He trailed of as he nuzzled her ear.

A low grumble came from Jesse's direction. The two looked at her as she dropped her bag heavily and opened the refrigerator.

"What," Dan raised his head and questioned her, "I thought you wanted us to date."

"You don't dress like that to go dancing," she popped a grape in her mouth, "and you don't just tell a girl what's gonna happen?"

"You do, if you don't have anyone to impress," he frowned. "The only one I'd ever want to take notice is right here." He pulled Joanne in closer and pressed a kiss on her forehead. She responded by putting her arms around his waist.

"Ugggh! I thought you guys weren't into that. What's making you all touchy feely all of a sudden?" Jesse growled as she eyed them both closely. "Nope. Still haven't seen it have you?"

Jo blushed, "Yeah, I've seen it." 'Well, the bulge, anyway.'

Jesse laughed, "Oh, my god! You have! Well? Come on. How was it? Details."

"None of your damn business," Dan griped.

"Damn! Somebody didn't seal the deal, yet. If you got some, you wouldn't be giving me some, right now. See, girl," Jesse looked at Jo, "that tension will disappear as soon as he..."

Jo felt Dan grip her elbow and opened the door. She went with him as he rushed her down the stairs. 'I didn't even get my keys.'

He quietly said, "I'm sorry. She just gets under my skin."

"Hey," Jesse yelled down the stairs, "Do something I would do. Please!"

Dan growled, "Just one more month 'til I get you all to myself."

They drove to the club after dinner, but Jo wasn't in the mood to dance. All through the dinner, Dan was quiet and critical. Dan couldn't leave the place without commenting on the poor quality of service. It was absolutely the most embarrassing moment of her life. She couldn't stand the way he pointed at the poor man and spoke condescendingly to him. He spent the entire car ride talking about how Langier's was so much better. When they got through the line of bouncers at the club, she made straight for the bathrooms. The music was way too loud for her. She heard Dan call, but she'd had about enough of the muttered negativity. She made herself take a few breaths as she washed her hands. She had to do something before he ruined the evening. 'What is wrong with that boy? He's gonna get what he wants, tonight.'

*

"Joanne," Dan called after her, but he figured the music was too loud. He kept an eye on the ladies side of the bathrooms while she was gone. Everything was going wrong. He hadn't had time to plan things out. The restaurant he'd picked sucked. He wanted to start things over, but he couldn't seem to stop spewing this stream of garbage. 'What is wrong with me?' He'd done this before with her. He knew she hated it. He knew what this was really about, but he couldn't tell her he didn't want to have sex with her as this planned thing. He'd actually liked this kind of thing with Candace, but this was different. Candace was ready at the drop of a hat. He'd tried to be like that to please her. He didn't want to hurt Joanne. That was the last thing he wanted to do. 'So, act like it, you dumb ass. Do whatever she wants.'

When she came out, she looked around the room. When she caught his eyes, she didn't seem all that happy to find him. She came over anyway. He went to touch her, but she kept out of reach. She looked up at him and said, "Why are you being such a jerk?"

He looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry. I don't know why."

"No, you know." She scanned his face, and he felt more and more guilty. "I think this date's over," she looked away from him, "'cause I don't like this."

She walked away from him. "No, Jo. Look," he caught her before she got to the door. "There's something wrong with me. I'm sorry. Just stay with me."

"Hey, man," a voice said in the crowd. A man walked over and asked Jo, "He bothering you?"

"Uh, no. He's okay." She frowned that beautiful frown up at Daniel.

"Stay with me, please," he tried to bring her back toward him by her hand. She didn't return his grip, but he saw something in her eyes. "Can we go somewhere and talk?" Her face showed she wouldn't go willingly. He crouched down to her ear and spoke so that she would hear every word. "I wanted to have a plan, okay? Because, if we go to that next step, it could go three ways. The first way, we feel good for a few minutes and you regret it. Resent me. Maybe, hate me for wanting to. The second way, we do it, and it's great, but you get pregnant. Your life plans go up in smoke. The third way, I could ..."

"Dan," she shoved him away, "Do you think I'm attractive?"

"Of course," he said a little louder than he'd liked. 'How could she not know that?'

She put her hands on her hips. He couldn't quite hear what she said over the music, but he watched her lips. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

'Look at her. She doesn't get what I'm trying to say.' He took her head in his hands, kissed her, and said, "I want to make love to you, not..." She leaned in and kissed him back.

"That's all I need to know," her face softened as she put her hands over his. "Let's get outta here."

"But, I don't have protection..."

"Let's go get the bag I gave you." She frowned at him.

*

'Okay, so this was him thinking too much. When he thinks, he worries, and he's a complete ass. So, let's not let him think. Let's just be with him tonight. We'll get the condoms. I hope I got the right size, what if they're too small? What if they're too big? What if I don't even get that far? What if I choke? What if he changes his mind? Oh, god, what have I done?'

She watched the scenery flow by as they drove. She saw her house go by and then his.

"Where are we going?"

He looked sideways at her then back at the road before saying, "I sorta rented a room."

"A room?"

"We've had some bad luck as far as our places are concerned. I figured, we could spend the night. We wouldn't have this rush for time."

"What about the bag?"

He tapped the glove box. She opened it. He must have crammed the white bag with pastel flowers in so he wouldn't forget it. When she pulled it out. The card was creased in several places, and the box was crumpled on one side. She pulled out the box of condoms and looked at the intact bottle of lube in the bottom of the bag. 'Okay, this is it. You're gonna do this. I can't believe this.'

They rode in silence until they got to the hotel. It was the huge monster hotel just off of the interstate.

"You want to come in and get the key?"

"No, I'm fine here," she said as she looked up at the walls of lit rooms that covered the building. She felt him get out and shut the door. Suddenly, she felt a little cold. She wrapped her arms around her waist and leaned back into her seat. 'Okay, Jo. It's not like you're going to your execution. He's a good guy. He's been so great. You think he's fine. Why are you scared?'

He got back into the car and pulled into a space next to a side door. He hopped out and quickly got to her side before she could open the door herself. He took her hand and pulled her out of the car. There was something about his eyes that she wanted to remember. She felt she would need to remember everything about tonight. He didn't smile at her, which put her a little on edge. 'We're really doing this,' she thought as he slid the cardkey into the lock and opened the door with one hand. His other hand held the bag with a few fingers and urged her in with the rest. She moved past him with her head down.

He spoke precisely as they walked to the elevator, "I don't think this was such a good idea."

"Really?"

"I feel like some kid on prom night. Do you?"

"A little," she responded. 'A lot!'

"Hey, let's go try to get booze from a liquor store, order room service, and trash the room," he smiled as he pressed the up arrow.

She laughed, "Let's not."

"Okay, baby. Let's make it feel like something else then."

They rode the elevator in silence. Joanne was a little less nervous when he was just standing there next to her. When the doors opened, he let her go out first.

She looked at the room guide on the wall and asked, "What's the room number?"

Dan grabbed her up in his arms. She let out a little squeal. "4327, baby," he purred as he carried her down the hall. They passed by 4305, then 4307.

"I think I should walk part of the way," she said as she tucked her head into his neck.

"I assure you, we'll get there and in the door." She could hear him smiling.

"Dan," she thought of protesting,. 'But, this is pretty sweet.' "Are you planning on carrying me everywhere?"

"Well," he tossed her gently then caught her, "you're light enough. I should feed you more."

When they got to 4327, he ran the key without actually seeing it and put her down on the bed.

"So, Mrs. Langier, let's get some champagne," he picked up the phone.

"No," she said. 'Mrs. Langier. Mrs. Joanne Melissa Langier.' "I don't want to drink." 'I want to remember everything.'

He stood there crouched over the phone for a second then set the receiver down. "You want to watch TV?"

She nodded carefully at him. He wasn't making any moves. She thought he'd be all over her once they closed that door. He stretched out on the bed next to her and picked up the remote from the little table.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Anything's good," she sighed as he put his arm around her. They watched in silence for a while. He was so still she'd thought he went to sleep. When she looked at him, he was looking right back. Those slate eyes bore into her with curiosity. 'No, he's not curious. Not about me. He knows about me. This is something else.' He leaned in and kissed the corner of her mouth. It wasn't a quick peck. His mouth lingered there long enough to make her face tingle. He then slid over to press fully over her lips.

'Does he know how delicious he is?' She felt the smoothness of his face as he gained entry for his tongue. She felt his fingers touch her ear and smooth the fabric of her shirt until his palm made contact with her breast. It sent a shockwave through her body. She moaned around his mouth, "Mmmhhh," and pulled at his shirt. He raised up and took off his shirt for her. She felt his muscles tense as he went back down to kiss her again. This time his lips connected with her neck. Another strange arc of electricity raised down her body. 'What was that? Oh, my legs!' There was this flame that shot up her inner thighs as his knee went between hers. He worked his hand under her shirt and made full contact with her abdomen as he worked his fingers under her bra. This is usually where they'd stop. He would apologize profusely and leave her lying here. This is where she would have panicked a few months ago, but she didn't. She raised up to let him raise her shirt off. She shivered at the feel of the air on skin that was usually covered. His eyes scanned her body for a moment before he put his lips to her forehead and slid off of the bed to his feet. He held her eyes as he pulled down his jeans. He hesitated then hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers and made them drop, too.

'Boxers. You usually wear.. Oh my god, it's pointing right at me!' The erect penis was rooted in a mass of thick black hairs. She closed her eyes. 'Okay. Get yourself together. It's not like you haven't seen one before. No, it's not. You've seen them, so this is just...' A pair of lips pressed against hers, then glanced off her nose.

"No going somewhere else," he quietly chided as he kneeled next to her. "You're with me." He scanned her face, "You okay?"

Jo smiled, "I'm fine," to put both of them at ease.

"You absolutely are," he murmured as he wrapped an arm over her waist. She buried her head in his shoulder as he pulled her to the edge of the bed. She felt him work at her jeans. The snap was quick, but he tugged at her zipper fruitlessly. She put her hand over his and he pulled away. She raised her bottom off of the bed and the pull came free. She slid her pants slowly to expose her underwear. They matched the soft lavender of her bra. She'd bought them for tonight. 'Well, not exactly tonight, but he seemed to like the color..."

Dan let out a throaty growl and gripped her hips. She was on her back with his mouth on the top of her breasts, before she could think. Her jeans were completely off and across the room in the wild arc as the fabric of her panties dangled from her toes. He licked and sucked at the exposed parts of her breasts, and held her left thigh firmly in place with his hand. It was hard to breathe. The other hand pulled the cup of her bra down to expose her already erect nipple.

"Uh," she cried out as he sucked on the sensitive flesh. 'So good!' Joanne felt suddenly stupid. 'What am I doing?' She'd arched her back, though she didn't know why .she needed to. She felt a snap on her back and the elastic of her bra gave way. Instinctively, she reached to cover herself, but Dan's hand met hers. He switched his mouth to the other breast. He massaged the thigh he'd been holding and continued to play her nipple around in his mouth. She tried to settle back to the bed, but he urged her to reach for him by teasing lightly at her breast. Then he was completely detached from her. She heard herself whine and clapped a hand over her mouth.

"It's okay to make noise. I made sure we were far from anybody else," he said as he dropped down below her vision. She heard a rustling and he reappeared with the box of condoms she'd bought. He held her in his view as he opened the box carefully. He looked at the bottle of lube in the other hand and dropped it back to the floor. 'It's time, already?' She sat up on her elbows and watched as he put the foil packet in his teeth and ripped it open. He pulled it out and rolled the clear latex on quickly.

As he settled himself next to her on the bed, he said, "I don't think I'll be any good this time."

"Why?" She dared to ask as he ran his fingers up her thigh.

He looked down at the patch of hair between her legs and back to her eyes. "This is why."

Joanne hadn't been ready. Something forced its way into her. She tried to move away but his hand held her hip down.

"Don't tense up. It's just my finger. I can go get the lube, but it's still not gonna be pleasant. You want to stop, now?"

'Yes!' "No," came out of her mouth, "it'll be okay." 'What? No, it won't. That was just a finger!'

Joanne felt something dance across her navel. She couldn't help but giggle. She'd closed her eyes, again. A light shone in his eyes as he made her laugh with the slightest touch of his lips to the tender flesh of her abdomen. Dan ran an adoring hand over her stomach and dropped down off of the bed. She wanted to close her thighs but he kept them open with his hands. He studied her crotch intently. 'What? Is there something wrong down there? What are you doing?'

He winked up at her and lowered his head.

"Uhhh?" She covered her mouth again. His tongue pressed into her opening. At first, it felt weird to have his tongue pressing and licking down there, but he kept caressing her stomach to calm her. After a while it didn't seem that bad, and she felt her back arching again as he moved his mouth around. Then, he fastened his lips around her clit and she jumped. She stifled a frightened gasp as her legs started to tremble.

Dan raised up slightly and breathed, "Trust me."

'I don't know if I can,' she thought as he found the spot again. She couldn't stay still. The sensation was nothing she'd ever felt. She couldn't let him do that to her without raising her pelvis to meet his darting tongue. He left her alone again.

She openly whimpered a low, "Please, Danny."

He got on top of her with his weight balanced on one arm. She wanted him to touch her again, but he just watched her squirm. 'Please, Danny!' She put her hands to his ears and tried to pull him, but he held back. She felt his finger enter a little easier and she brought her legs up to surround his waist. She felt this tension in his lower back as he slowly dropped his weight down and kissed her.

'What's that salty taste? Is it me?'

Dan gripped her hip and there was no hesitation as he pushed into her.

"Mmmmfff! Mmmhh," she moaned into his mouth. 'Ow! Ow! Get out!'

She scream under his mouth as he held on to her wrists and used his body to keep her down.

'No! Jerry! No! Stop, please! God, please! Stop!'

"It's okay, baby," she heard in her head. "Open 'em. Look at me. Joanne. It's okay."

She opened her eyes and saw a pair of blue eyes looking down at her. "Where'd you go?" He kissed her nose. She felt him stroking her shoulder. He wasn't moving inside her. She closed her eyes again. "Look at me."

She glanced back at his frowning face. He let out a heavy sigh and said, "Baby..."

Joanne arched her back to force him deeper into her and kissed his shoulder.

"Keep going, honey," she whispered to him. "Keep going."

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers