Girl-Girl Spotting

Story Info
Being shared by my husband with two girls.
1k words
3.96
61.1k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the favourite past-times of my husband and I is girl spotting when we go out. When we went to the cinema or to see a band we would stand aside in the foyer or somewhere in the crowd and check out the room -- the game was that I would check out the girls I would like to see naked and to have a nice girl on girl with -- then when I was ready he would then have to guess which girls I would like to make out with. He was very good at playing this game -- he mostly picked all the girls but sometimes he would spot a nice girl I had missed -- he had good tastes. He knew what I liked -- no skin folds - not fat -- trim to medium build -- any size tits but as long as the neck line left the chance for a little peak or an accidental flash to add to the excitement of anticipation to feed my imagination.

One time we were at a seminar in a 5star hotel in Sydney and during the cocktails session at the end of the day we all were at the bar and he and I were having champagne and playing our favourite game -- there was one lady at the bar we spotted with a nice V neckline dress -- V on the back and yes on the front showing some lovely cleavage -- he said that I bet you would have her as number one on your list of ladies to take to bed -- and he was right. She got two drinks and started to walk towards us -- she walked to behind us and passed the second glass to a girlfriend who was standing behind us. Her girlfriend whispered in her ear and she had a surprised look on her face and she looked me up and down -- she gave me a wink and tapped me on the shoulder and said `my girlfriend overheard you two -- and it sounds like fun -- we have a room here at the hotel so why don't us four go for some private drinks' -- well my husband and I looked at each other and smiled with an agreeable nod. So we all went to the foyer and she ordered room service for a bottle of champagne from the reception desk phone and we proceeded to the lifts.

When we were in the lift she and her girlfriend slipped their hands into each others tops for a bit of titting up in front of us and the guys monitoring the security camera in the lift and she said in a minute you can have some of this.

We got to their room and the girls said to my husband that he can watch as they took me to the bed and both started to undress me and then they instructed me to undress them both. It was very erotic - the prolonged experience of having them undress me and then the feeling of anticipation of gradually undressing both of them. They then told me to lay in the middle of the big bed as they positioned themselves on either side of me -- they pulled out some soft ropes and tied my hands and feet to the bed so I could not move -- both started playing with a breast each and sucking and licking my nipples and they slid their other hands down to between my legs -- one caressing my clitoris while the other started finger fucking me. It was like I died and went to heaven -- they kept doing this until I squirmed in a wonderful orgasm -- then one of them slid down and started licking my shaved pussy while the other played with both my breasts -- again they took their time to bring me to another orgasm -- and with me just lying there passively -- bound to the bed I could not resist or move - letting them have their way -- they changed places and the other one was now licking me and fingering me -- while the first was fucking my mouth with her tongue so I could taste my own juices -- it was so sexy.

All this time my husband just sat in a chair watching and rubbing his crotch -- the girls untied me and told me to stay there and they moved over to him and started to undress him and each gave him a suck so I could see what they were doing. Once they had him nice and hard they said `now you can fuck her from behind while she has a turn at licking us'.

One of them spread eagle on the bed while the other guided me to a licking position, kneeling at the end of the bed and directed my husband over to fuck me while I licked the girl. The other girl went up to play with her friends breasts. While licking I slid two of my fingers inside her to feel her soft velvet inside -- and I licked and finger fucked her until she came and it was too much for my husband who came at the same time. The girls changed places and I was instructed to do it again. This was so erotic for my husband that he was soon erect again and inside of me for a second time. This time he wrapped one hand around and played with my breasts while the other hand wrapped around to rub my clitoris at the same time he was fucking me -- so as I was giving the girl an orgasm both my husband and I were having an extreme orgasm.

We now continue to play our sexy girl spotting game in the hope we will luck a similar situation again -- oh the thrill of the chase -- when we strike out we just go home and fantasize about what could have happened with one of the girls we saw -- he liked me describing in detail what I would like to do to them while I pulled him off and while he was fucking me. This erotic talk was always guaranteed to get and keep him hard.