Girl in a Mink Coat

Story Info
Wife justifies husband's cheating.
3.3k words
3.75
29k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Alana Rose curled her legs underneath her as she sat on the center of the king size bed. She leaned by her side against the propped pillows and watched her husband Nick Samuel worked on his desk. She was wearing a Victoria Secret festive red cami adorned by a single big white candy wrap print in front and pajama pants detailed with similar prints but smaller and sipping a glass of white wine. He was in his white undershirt and blue shorts and his back was turned to her.

"Honey, I dreamt of you last night that you're having an affair with a woman," she began.

"Oh, was she pretty?" Nick asked playfully although it struck a note in his conscience and slowed down his typing on his lap top.

"I think so. Hmm kind of looks like me but I know she's not me," she said staring at the ceiling letting the wine roll lazily into her mouth.

Nick turned around and draped his arm on the back rest of the swivel chair and gazed at her.

"How do you feel in that dream?"

"Bothered. Thinking of course that you've fallen for that girl."

"What did you do about it?"

"Nothing. Well, I couldn't do anything. It's just like I'm asking you why are you doing this to me?"

"And what did I tell you?" Nick rose from the chair and sidled on the bed to lay next to her resting his head on a hand. He intended to listen and placed another hand on her thigh that was on top of the other.

"You were trying to explain something."

Nick's face became glum and she noticed it.

"It's just a dream Nick, now you look bothered than I should be," she said smiling sinking her left hand through his black tousled hair.

"You're a handsome guy Nick and I know that lately we're not making it. I know you've always wanted it but I refuse because I don't feel any sex drive. Loss of lubrication and that feeling of just sagging out and getting lost about it, I don't know what's happening to me. It's a hormonal phase maybe or I'm getting menopausal."

"For Chrissakes, you're only 36 and you look 26 to me. You don't exercise and yet you still have a knock-out figure. You're luckier than me while I go and work my ass off in the gym to maintain this muscle tone and all that," he said not really veering out of the subject but simply expressing his adoration to his wife.

"Tell me Nick, you've been active physically with your gym and sports, you're looking good, feeling good, having a nice career, having money and I suppose some girls out there would like to bed you. And you could be tempted because we're not doing it. Are you?"

"What?"

"Tempted to do it with someone else or has anyone been trying to hit on you?"

He sighed contemplatively. He knew that it was dead-end thing and he was cornered. "A few days ago it happened. I had a fling with this girl. Just a short fling. Not an affair. An accidental one, spur of the moment thing. Maybe a classic one-night stand."

"What? You did?" Her hands trembled and he took away the wine glass from her and put it on the night table.

"Yeah, I'm guilty, bothered and I'm sorry, honey. It's a good thing that you brought up that dream otherwise I wouldn't know how to confess it to you."

"Oh my god, how can that dream be real and so true?" She covered her face with her hands.

"How did it happen Nick?" She said softly as her hand eased off on her face and tried to regain her composure.

"I saw this girl I got acquainted years ago through a guy named Dustin Craig. I was getting out of the door of the Enterprise Center and she was standing right there at the parking counter. She was waiting for her car being taken in to her by the parking attendant. "Like my mink coat, Nick?" she asked me and I was startled for I knew her and yet I couldn't remember her name right away. So I was like stunned. "It's Lindsay", she said. "Oh how are you Lindsay? You're coat is fabulous?" I said.

"You working here?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. She was carrying many shopping bags so I helped her through her car when it pulled off in front. Her car was a silver Bimmer Z4 convertible, actually my dream car.

She asked me what time I was getting off. I said I'm leaving at 5:00.

"I'm staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Please I wanna invite you at the bar. I'll be there at 5:00. I need someone to talk to if you care. Can you do it?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll see you there," I said.

"Is she pretty?"

"Yeah. Kind of looking like that Michelle Williams of Dawson's Creek."

"Gosh, she's young."

"I don't know her age. Yeah, she looks young."

"Younger and prettier than me I suppose."

"You're still pretty and I adore you more than anyone else in this world," Nick said.

"Then why'd you do it? Have you any control of yourself?"

"I have control but it was weakened. I've gotten horny like a teen-ager. With the vitamins you've been giving me, the gym work, I always have a hard-on most of the time even if I wasn't thinking about sex."

"How could you!" Alana said angrily and shoved out his face with the palm of her hand with a force that made him fall out of the bed. Then she slumped on her tummy on the bed, her head and hands dangling off the other side. One hand shielded her face as tears ran off from her eyes. Nick got up and looked at her wife. The sight of her shaking body and nice round butt were stirring him to arousal. But he shook his head at the untimely moment of this drama unfolding before him, thinking he'd caused further damage to an otherwise already staling sexual relationship between them. He climbed on the bed and tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry Alana. This is the first time I committed a mistake and I won't do it again. Forgive me. It's just sex. There's no love in it and I don't want to do it again with her. In fact I've been praying and wanting you back in my arms like before-- always hot, hotter than me and I miss that terribly. I'm just waiting for you, letting that hormonal pace or whatever that is to pass through and go away."

She was wordless but her sniffing was upsetting him, flogging his conscience at every heartbeat.

"Listen, why don't we forget and start anew huh?" he said tentatively landing his hand on her butt and kissing the exposed skin of her back.

"Was she good in bed?" she asked sneaking out a glance.

"Every woman who's got the desire will always try to be good. Like it's putting your best foot forward. She initiated it. When I met her at the bar, she ordered our drinks and then she decided that we go instead to her room. It's much fun with room service, she said and led me up there.

"Oh God, oh god," she cried aloud, stomping her fists on the side of the bed, hurt by the way her husband was going into details as he was that way, very brutally descriptive.

"Hon, I know how you feel about it but try to look at it as an accident. I mean that's better off than me getting run down by a cab and me getting injured or dead."

"An accident? You're silly. You put yourself into it instead of avoiding it."

"I didn't know it'll end up that way. I thought I'd be involved in just an hour of chit chat, help someone out and maybe get to know more about her super car."

"Okay, okay, that has happened and I'm cool," she said raising up her hands as in surrender.

"And I'm a fool. I know that. Did I do the right thing telling you the truth instead of keeping it from you? I want to be honest with you all the time Alana. You're not only my wife but my best friend."

There was dead silence. Nick took her glass of wine and swallowed a drink, then placed back the glass on the table.

"You know before I spoke to you about this thing, I decided to make love to you tonight and so I drank that Chinese sex stimulant you bought for me a month ago. I've been thinking it's been too long enough driving you away and I knew it was getting difficult on you and I suddenly realize that I don't want to cause bitterness between us regarding the sexual absence."

As she spoke Nick's mind flew back to that 'fling' incident. It was a situation too hard to pass up. The girl was a knock out. When they were in her room she surprised him by unwrapping her glistening white mink coat and she was naked underneath her well-tanned body. His cock sprang up hard like a young man's.

He told her he was married. "That doesn't bother me a bit, you're still alive and you're a man. I think in those terms," the buxom beauty said as she looked voraciously at his burgeoning erection. Pushing him on the bed, she tugged at his pants and stripped his clothes like she was in a rummage sale.

When he was buck naked she made him lie back with one leg outstretched and the other bent, so his knee is pointing upward. Facing sideways, she held on to his bent knee for leverage. Rocking back and forth, she leaned far enough forward so her joy button rubbed against his inner thigh. And to thrill him more, she reached for his cock, squeezed its nerve-rich head and massaged his testicles and perineum before she got him inside her. With her steady thrusting, she rubbed herself against his inner thigh and balancing with his leg, she really let go of herself and grind in wild motions through her big O.

"Oh really. That's supposed to work in 30 minutes and how are you feeling right now?" He said snapping out of his reverie.

"Gosh I don't know. With the news you just broke in I couldn't tell. My mood is now in chaos. Just make love to me Nick. Be wild and sexy to me tonight. Let me forget that damn girl."

"Suits me fine. You're still my one and biggest desire. But first, I wanna be sure if I'm forgiven 'cos every time I make love to you, I really do love you and not doing it just to get my rocks off."

"Life is unfair and cruel sometimes. We've got to deal with it. I know your heart and you're really sorry. But I wanna know if you used condom when you had sex with her."

"Yes, I did," he said.

"So you're carrying condom with you all the time?"

"It's not mine, it's hers. Better safe than sorry she said. If she didn't have condom that might never could have happened 'cos I would be too scared to take the risk."

"Good. But for now even if I have forgiven you I wouldn't face you as you make love to me. Deal with it as I lie here on my tummy."

"I'll play it your game. I've been waiting for this."

Alana remained in her position unmoving. Nick tugged at his undershirt and next was his shorts. Then he leaned over her back and held lightly her shoulders. He kissed the exposed skin on her back going to the side of her neck nibbling the folds of her ear as she turned sideways, kissed her wet cheek but just about at the corner of her mouth. Her eyes were closed and as he continued dropping light kisses on her she seemed to be responding as her mouth partly opened-- a sign that the kisses were welcomed. From her shoulders his hands traveled down her limping arms and went back up to cup her breasts that were out of the bed. He squeezed them lightly with both hands and he could feel the nipples under his palms through her satiny camisole. He fingered the nipples as he breathed in the smell of her hair and kissed the bare skin on her back. Alana hissed and she could feel that the stimulant was working on her. Every touch of his was giving her a tingling sensation. She felt the creeping wetness between her legs but she remained still posing like a cold fish but inside she was getting hot. Trembling with desire, Nick pulled up her cami over her head so he could feel her fulsome breasts without its hindrance. The soft bare skin and the tautness of her big nipples were sensational to his fondling hands. Alana emitted little sexy moans and Nick felt he was on the right track of pleasuring her.

Nick trailed his lips down to the small of her back. He lingered there for awhile and covered the whole area with his erotic kisses. Then he crossed the boundary and kissed her ass through the low slung pajama pants. When she arched up her ass from the bed, it was a sign for him to tug at her pajama pants. His hands went underneath her tummy and untied the drawstring and pulled off the pants. Beneath the pants she wore a cherry pink T-back with rhinestones at the center. He pulled the pants all the way down her stretched out legs laying his eyes on every inch of her smooth pale skin, the shape of her ass and beautiful legs and his cock was already singing.

"Wow, this is some snazzy thong and I forgot how beautiful your ass and legs look like," he remarked. He palmed her ass, kneaded each cheek and stroked down her thighs pausing for awhile at the dimples behind her knees then proceeded all the way down her ankles and the soles of her feet. From her feet he separated her legs slightly and then dove carefully at the bedside table to take the astrolube which he'd kept in the drawer for sometime should the need for it would arise. Kissing some more of her bare ass cheeks, breathing in her fragrance, he grasped the side strings of her panty and drew them down. Once again her hips rose giving him a full view of her backdoor pussy. He was surprise that it was shaven. After the panty was rid off, he immediately zeroed in on her inner thighs, kissing and nibbling up till he reached his prized destination. By the time he was licking the pillow-lipped pussy, grooving his tongue into the furrow and locating her joy button, she was eliciting audible moans of arousal. Her wetness was apparent on the winter white bed sheet under her pussy. There was no need to apply lubrication. The stimulant had worked and the excitement flooded him. Nevertheless, he opened the cap of the astrolube and applied it on his tumescent. He rubbed his shaft from tip to base and felt proud that he's got a magnificent 7-inch joy stick that never fails him. Some guys at 40 already needed Viagra but in his case it wasn't necessary yet.

Before entering her, he groped her pussy again from the back and played her hardened clit with his fingers tenderly savoring that tiny, wonderful tumescent under his pulpy finger. His thumb entered her vulva while his other hand stretched out her ass cheeks to give access to his tongue to rim on her pink star. She was moaning in starving moans an eminent sign that she was near her peak as he worked on the parts of her hot pussy.

Soon Alana felt him lie over her back, positioning his legs on either side of hers. Nick was a skilful lover: gentle yet demanding, concerned with her pleasure as well as his, patient, so he knew fully well how to ride on her passion.

As Nick entered her, she closed her legs and crossed them at the ankles. With her legs clenched and ankles crossed, she could feel the entire length and steely contour of Nick's member and grip it tight. She was raving with joy, exhilarated at his rise and fall. It was simply intense that she began to whimper as he tantalized the depths of her pleasure zone loaded with feel-good friction. Nick reached under her and played her fulsome breasts and brushed his lips against her ears, cheek and neck.

It was a tender love-making between the couple. Nick held her breasts as she reached her climax and her face turned up. He buried her face on her shoulder and from that moment he released his arousal and he cried at the intensity of his pleasure. He rolled Alana over him and she continued milking him up inside her, hips moving back and forth till her tempest subsided.

At last she turned over to him and kissed him on the lips. Murmurs of "I love you" came out of their lips and the intimacy of the very amorous act of their love was restored.

They rolled away from each other, silent until their ragged breathing subsided, and then Nick spoke. "Hon, I enjoyed it so much. Did you?"

"Oh yes, I do. It's the first time we did it this way. I was nervous at first. I thought I won't have an orgasm like the last times we were doing it. And I had. It was pure dynamite."

"I love you Alana. Thanks for forgiving me."

"Nick, there's something that's making me worry."

"That girl. Is she married?"

"Maybe yes or maybe no. I didn't investigate. But I have a strong feeling she's not."

"No married gal would be too flaunting about minks without her husband with her, I guess. She could be a straying mistress of some Mafia or some big deal guy whose influence is powerful in this town. Do you know what she does for a living?"

"Well, she told me she made a killing at the stock market."

"You believe her?"

"I didn't delve into that much or analyze if she's telling the truth or not."

"What if she's being followed. Men are often more jealous of their mistresses' infidelities much more than their wives so they hire detectives to shadow their activities. You could still be facing some risks."

"Like what?"

"By having you punished for your liaison with her if you were discovered to scare you off or throw you out of the building window like I see in the movies."

"Well, it's a good thing I didn't ride with her to the hotel. We just met there. I assure you this won't happen again. If this is repeated then I'm really courting danger. But I have no plan. I've already stressed a period on it. After we made love tonight my love for you were doubled. Besides nobody does it better to me like you do."

"You have to take care Nick. I love you and I can't afford to lose you."

"I will and I love you too Alana."

"By the way who is this Dustin Craig?"

"He's an NBA Player and Lindsay was a fan or one of the cheerleaders when I met her in the ball game years ago. I was introduced to her after a victory party and never saw her again until recently."

"Nick, I don't know if...if that Chinese sex stimulant is doing this to me. But I think I need another fuck. Can I suggest another position?"

"Oh God, you're back!" he exclaimed tickling her and fondling her still, gravity defying breasts. "And I'm not in a position to deny you 'cos boy I miss you so much."

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers