Girl in the Red Cloak

Story Info
Her first experience with werewolves.
8.6k words
4.27
72.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever noticed anything you found strange about John Henry?" Sarky asked you.

"Other than the fact that he is the best sex partner I have ever had next to my lover, nothing comes to mind." you replied.

"There is though," Sarky explained. "It is a strange animal magnetism and an appetite for sex that makes most men seem like boys. Of course, I am sure that Ransome seems that way to you, though I wouldn't know as you keep him way too much to yourself." Sarky laughed softly as she thought about your possessiveness of your lover. "Someday maybe I will be able to make a comparison."

You glared at the last comment, feeling a bit of jealousy start to rise inside of you. You were about to say something when Sarky cut you off.

"I am teasing you, I know how much he means to you and would never violate what the two of you have, until you invite me, if you ever do." she grinned. "I am not holding my breath though, it seems to me that he learned to share with others and you missed that day in kindergarten."

"Back to John Henry," Sarky said, getting serious again. "You seem to be his favorite sex partner, next to me, and I want you to know something. No matter how wild and bizarre things may get with him, you will always be safe, never be frightened of any situation you might find yourself in with him." Sarky finished mysteriously.

You were just about to ask what she meant when your lover joined the two of you. "Girl talk?" he asked.

Trying to shock him, you said "Yes, we were just discussing how much John Henry loves to fuck me and how hot he finds me." You grinned as your voice trailed off.

"How can he help himself, you are one of the two sexiest women I know," he said and smiled at Sarky indicating she was the also one of the two. "I have to admit that you have always been extremely hot after you have been with him. Good thing I share well with others or I might get extremely jealous. As it is, I get so excited seeing you that turned on, I can't help but appreciate what he does to you. I still get excited thinking about the first time the three of us were together, you were so shocked, but so excited at the same time. You have come a long way, Baby."

"Did you tell her yet, Sarky?" he asked.

"No, I was just getting around to it, I got as far as telling her that no matter what, she is absolutely safe with him." she explained. "I did hint that it might be nice if she thought about sharing you sometime." she added.

"Good luck with that. My Baby is P-O-S-S-E-S-S-I-V-E." he spelled, accentuating each letter so it was spoken as a capital. "You know I am too much in love with her to want anyone else.........but for you Sarky, if she absolutely demanded it, I could give it my best effort."

Everyone laughed at the joke. You looked quizzically at your lover waiting for an explanation of what it was that Sarky was going to tell you. Sarky saw your questioning eyes and explained, "Tomorrow night is a special event. As you may or may not know, there will be a full moon and a special 'party' at an estate out in the country. The two of you are invited, it is much like the dungeon parties, but it can be a bit more intense if you are one of the chosen, hence my somewhat cryptic warning about you being safe no matter what happens."

You smiled to yourself. Having already been on stage on more than one occasion, you were pretty sure you could handle anything, as long as your lover were there. "I am pretty sure we would love to come, Sarky." you responded.

Sarky smiled as you accepted. "I would not be the least bit surprised if you are in a position to show off again." she chided.

The thought excited you. Tomorrow would be November 17 th, the night of the appropriately named Full Beaver Moon. Wisely, you decided not share the name of the November full moon as you knew your lover would just have to say something about you having your Beaver filled. But, as always, the thought of him filling you with his cock made your pussy start to dampen.

The day ended uneventfully, the two of you returned to your house. Tired, you both stripped and shared a shower. Showers together were always exciting, even if you did nothing but shower which happened less than half the time, but tonight was one of those nights. He helped you wash, and you helped him. You were both careful cleaning the nipple piercings of the other. Neither of you felt pain in the nipple any longer and they appeared to be well on the way to being fully healed. Feeling fresh and clean you headed to bed. You were reaching for your jammies and he looked at you and shook his head no. The two of you climbed between the sheets and he wrapped is arms around you holding you tightly.

Laying in his arms was relaxing and made you feel so much a part of him. His soft warm skin was pressed against yours. He stroked you hair and kissed you softly telling you how much he loved you and soon you were both asleep. You slept peacefully, secure in his arms, his breathing and his touch reassured you when you aroused in the middle of the night and let you fall right back to sleep.

You were both up before the sun. When your consciousness returned you felt his hand softly moving up and down the skin of your flank softly touching and teasing your skin and lightly massaging the muscles of your outer thigh. You pushed you bottom back against him and felt his semihard cock rub against your bottom. You smiled to yourself and a thought quickly entered your mind. You rolled over toward him so that you were face to face. Your lips found his and you kissed him softly. You broke the gentle kiss and moved your mouth to his neck and kissed it softly and then nibbled on it.

Your teeth teased him and you ran your tongue over the skin as you bit and sucked on him. You heard a soft moan escape his lips and knew that you had him where you wanted him. You ground your belly against his cock and felt it harden as he pumped against your soft skin. You felt precum oozing out it and lubricating your belly, making his cock slide easily across your belly. You bit and kissed your way down his chest until you reached his right nipple. The barbell that had been inserted when his piercing was done had been replaced with a small steel ring which kept his nipple constantly erect.

You ran your tongue over the nipple and felt him respond by pumping his cock harder against your belly. You sucked his whole nipple and areola into your mouth, massaging it with your tongue. You knew that he was easily excited by nipple stimulation and you ground your belly against his cock. You moved you mouth back and caught the ring in your mouth, holding it with your teeth. Slowly you pulled on it, stretching his nipple and hearing him moan. Your hand had moved to his unpierced nipple and was massaging it and tweaking the nipple He moaned louder, humping against your belly as his level of excitement increased.

You let the nipple ring slip from your teeth and said, "Baby, this morning is all about your pleasure." He started to protest, but you shushed him by capturing the nipple ring in your teeth and pulling on it. You let your hand slide from his left nipple down to his cock. You rolled slightly to the side so that it was no longer humping your belly and wrapped your hand around it. You grabbed him right below the head and then let your hand slide up over the head and felt your hand wetted by precum. The slick preejaculate lubricated your hand and let it slide easily up and down over the sensitive head.

"I want to fuck your mouth," he said in a commanding voice.

"In time, but not right this second," you said teasingly. To keep him from getting too close to orgasm, too quickly, you let your hand move to the middle of his cock and stroked it up and down, leaving the sensitive head untouched. He had teased you often enough that you were enjoying giving him some back. As you stroked his cock, he tried to pull his hips back so that your hand would move up and over his cock head. You were far too clever for him and didn't let that happen.

Feeling his excitement and sensing his need for you was exciting you, your pussy was very wet. You let your wet pussy drag down his leg as you manipulated his cock, stimulating your clit as it rubbed across his skin and wetting his leg with your juices. Your hand moved from his cock to his heavy balls, you cupped them in you hand and massaged them gently. Your mouth was kissing its way down from his nipple across his belly and toward his cock. You nipped his skin as your mouth moved, and with each small bite, you squeezed his balls trying to reset his need to orgasm.

Your mouth reached his cock and you smiled up at him. One hand was still cupping his balls, holding them tightly and squeezing gently. You stuck out your tongue and licked his cock head like a lollipop, enjoying the salty taste of his precum that coated it. You opened your mouth and slid it over his cock. You let your teeth close on his cock head, pretending to bite, but really just squeezing the head of his cock with your teeth. You released the "bite" and ran your tongue over and around his cock head. Slowly you sucked him into your mouth. You forced his cock deep into your mouth and then into your throat until your lips touched his pubic bone.

With your left hand, you guided his right hand to his nipple ring and encouraged him to pull on it and stimulate his nipple. His hand followed yours and quickly began stimulating the nipple. You were sucking the full length of his cock, moving your mouth from the base to the head and then running your tongue over the head before sucking him fully into your throat again. He began pumping his cock in your mouth like he was fucking your pussy. A continuous moan was escaping his lips and you knew he was close to filling your mouth with cum.

Your cunt was dripping, juices were running down your thighs from the mere act of sucking his cock and exciting him. You began to squeeze his balls harder as he pumped your mouth and moved your mouth like you would your cunt to meet each thrust of his cock and fill yourself completely with his hardness. You were astride his leg and were rubbing your wet pussy against him. If you mouth weren't full of his cock, he would surely hear you moaning along with him.

You felt his cock swell and start to throb, you knew he was going to fill your mouth with his load. You squeezed his balls harder and sucked him more furiously while moving your head down on his cock. You felt his cum shoot into the back of your throat and and grabbed the base of his cock sucking up and down quickly, milking his cum into your mouth. The thick white sticky fluid filled your mouth, there was so much of it that you weren't able to swallow all of it. You felt cum leaking out of the corners of your mouth as he pumped your mouth emptying his his balls of his salty seed. You pulled him out of your mouth and looked at his cock, your hand moved up his cock forcing the last bit of cum out of him.

As the last bit of cum leaked out of his cock, you stuck your tongue out and licked it into your mouth. You didn't swallow, but kept it on the tip of your tongue and moved your mouth to his kissing him with your lips and sliding your cum covered tongue into his mouth. He didn't wince at all, he simply wrapped his tongue around yours and shared the taste of his load with you. The kiss got more passionate and deeper as he squeezed you and held you tightly.

"Thank you Baby," he said with a big smile on his face, "that was a wonderful blow job. Your turn."

"Yes and no," you replied quickly "I told you this morning is all about you."

You scooted to the head board of the bed and sat upright. He was laying lower in the bed, his head positioned in such a way that he was looking right at your pussy. He could see your shiny labia were wet with your juices. You spread your legs wide, you heals moved close to your ass cheeks and you sat exposing your sex to him. There was no denying that you needed to cum, but it was something you were going to do for his pleasure as well as yours.

"Just lay there and watch Baby, I know you are nothing but a horny voyeur." you said as you moved your hand down to your pussy. You let your forefinger and middle finger slide between your labia, wetting them with your juices and then lightly rubbed around your clit. You were so hot that you knew it wouldn't take you long to cum. Knowing he was watching intently, you made a point of putting on a show for him. After rubbing around your clit, you slid your two fingers down between your labia and spread them wide, exposing the pink of your vaginal canal to him. You saw him lick his lips hungrily as he watched.

The palm of your hand rested over your clit and slowly moved back and forth rubbing your clit lightly as your two fingers spread your lips. You slid you fingers deep inside of your pussy and fucked yourself slowly with them. Your finger tips bent upward and pushed hard against the top of your pussy as they moved over your g spot and stimulated it. Your fingers were wet with cunt juice and slid easily in and out of your hole. He watched intently as you finger fucked yourself, his hand was sliding over his semi hard cock still wet with your spit and his cum.

Your free hand had moved across your body to your right nipple and grabbed your piercing. You nipple was already erect and you tugged on the piercing stimulating it further. You had let your wet fingers slide up from your cunt to your clit and were massaging over and around it. The slippery juices coating your fingers made then slide easily over your pleasure center. You felt your hips push your groin against your fingers as you tried to tease yourself and hold off cumming . It was a battle you weren't going to win.

You started to moan and pulled harder on your piercing, your fingers moved quicker and harder over your clit. Juices oozed out of your pussy drenching your thighs. You felt your clit begin to throb and knew you were going to explode. Your finger tips quickly massaged your clit fast and hard and you felt a wave of pleasure shoot from your clit through your entire body. As the orgasm coursed through you, your fingers slowed their pace and moved so that the rubbed lightly around your clit, not touching it directly as it was now overly sensitive. As you started to recover your senses, you slid you fingers into your pussy coating them with your juices again and held them out to your lover, offering him a taste of your sex.

He reached out and grabbed your hand, moving it slowly to his lips. He held your fingers in front of his lips for a second, savoring the smell of your sex and then moved them to his mouth. He kisses the finger tips and then ran his tongue tongue over the wet juices the covered them before sucking your fingers into his mouth. He sensuously sucked your fingers clean and then pulled you toward him, wrapping his arms around you and kissing you deeply. Entwined in each others arms, naked in the bed, you both were lost in the love you had for each other.

Spent from the wake up sex, you slipped into a robe and he threw on a pair of shorts. A quick trip to the kitchen yielded two cups of coffee that you took out on to the porch. It was a good start to what promised to be an exciting day. You each had things to get done that morning so you enjoyed sharing coffee and being together. He told you that the estate was about a forty five minute drive from your place and that you had to be there before sunset. The two of you agreed to meet back at your place, shower dress and head out at about four thirty that afternoon.

You beat him back to the house, but not by much. You were just getting out of your car as he pulled into the drive. You were both eager to get cleaned up and head out to the gathering. It seemed a bit odd that it would start so early, but you had guessed it had something to do with a celebration of the Beaver Moon. The two of you stripped and headed to the shower. You had both come to love showering together. The water was turned on an the the shower got steamy in a hurry.

You saw a glint in his eye as the two of you entered the shower and he looked up at the shower head. You laughed at him as you entered the shower and jumped under the water soaking yourself with the soothing stream of hot water. He pulled you close and kissed you.

"Do we have time to fool around?" you asked him. jokingly

"We do, as a matter of fact, Sarky told me that it was important that I bring you with a pussy full of my cum and who I am to argue with a request like that." he said.

You smiled and surrendered to him. Unlike this morning there was a mutuality to this round of love making. He pulled your wet body close to his and kissed you deeply, His arms were wrapped around you holding you tightly, You melted as soon as he kissed you and returned his kiss passionately.. Your breasts were pushed hard against his chest. You erect nipples seemed to harden more as they rubbed against his skin. His hands floated across your back, massaging along your spine and loosening your tight muscles in a most relaxing manner.

You knew he was hungry for you by the way that he kissed you. His tongue drove into your mouth and wrestled with yours, almost fucking your mouth like it was a small cock. He bit your lip as the kiss broke and moved to your breasts. Your nipples were healing well but hadn't been "tested" since the piercing. His mouth found your right nipple and sucked it into his mouth. His hands cupped and squeezed your breasts, lifting them up and holding them so that he could suck and bite your nipple. He started by running his tongue over and around your erect nipple, making it even harder than it had been.

You were pleased at how good his mouth felt, you had feared there might be some residual pain from the piercing. The suction of his mouth made your nipple nipple swell and become even more sensitized than you had thought it might. When he bit it softly, you shuddered in pleasure. His teeth captured your piercing and pulled on it softly, stretching your nipple and creating a pleasure/pain feeling that made your pussy get very wet. His other hand was pulling softly on the other piercing and you found yourself getting weak kneed with excitement. You didn't want him to stop doing what he was doing. His hands applied more pressure to your breasts squeezing them and making them ache with need.

He made love to your breasts with his mouth. His mouth sucked your nipple and tongued it, he let his teeth bite the hard nub as it became more erect from the sucking. When he pulled on the piercing with his teeth, you thought that that alone might make you cum. Your pussy ached though, having only had your own fingers to satisfy it earlier. You needed complete release this time and found yourself pushing his shoulders down, urging him to use his mouth on your pussy.

He took direction well, and kissed his way down your abdomen, taking small bites and giving little kisses to you along the way. He was on his knees, his mouth was sucking the flesh of your Mons as his teeth bit into you. The bite was harder than the biting he had done to your nipples, You could feel his teeth sink into the soft skin of your pubic mound. His tongue moved down and moved over your clit, making it tingle slightly as it ran across it. He sucked you into his mouth, his teeth biting your softly and his tongue running over your hooded clit until it touched the exposed tip of your clit. He made small circles around the tip and you found yourself pushing your clit hard against his mouth to get more stimulation.

He pulled back his mouth and ran his tongue between your labia. The warm water beat down on your shoulders and your back as he was on his knees before you, his tongue playing with your sex. You knew your pussy was already soaked from the excitement he had generated with your nipples. He slid his tongue into your pussy and lapped up your juices. His cock had grown hard as he ate you. He sucked your clit into his mouth again, this time he bit the base of your clit, and used his tongue to push the hood back, exposing the length of your hard clit to his mouth and tongue. He sucked you hard, running his tongue up and down your clit.