Girl Interrupted

Story Info
A day off interrupted the good way.
3.1k words
3.74
33.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyara
Lyara
2 Followers

A growl of frustration and the vicious slamming of her bedroom door were great indications of the kind of day Sarah was having. A few short minutes before she had been reclined in her favorite chair on the loft above her families living room, watching a movie. Having a movie interrupted isn't the end of the world for most people, but she had been watching a movie in which she was the star. She and an old boyfriend had knocked back a few drinks, just enough to loosen some inhibitions but they still knew what they were doing. They'd had a video camera, they were alone, one fun night later they had a video tape that never failed to harden something on whoever watched it. Feeling lonely she had popped in the tape, and let her hands wander. no longer focused on the movie or anything for that matter, lips parted as she panted for desperately needed air, she was wearing nothing but a silk shirt stolen from an old button.. She had left the shirt on, familiar with the sensation of her dark, hard nipples rubbing against the smooth fabric with every breath. With one hand clenched around the arm of the chair and the other rubbing furiously between her spread thighs. She was so close, thumb and middle finger spreading open the lips of her recently shaved pussy, while the tip of her index finger furiously teased her clit.

The slam of a door and the noise only a loud group of immature teenage boys can make on their way in caused her to bolt upright, and sneak into her room before they found their way into the living room. Had they looked up as she walked across the loft to her room they'd have been able to see almost straight up the long shirt she was still wearing, and while she wouldn't have minded flashing his friends, her brother would've ran to her parents with what she had done. So with a growl of frustration and a vicious slam of her door she stormed into her bedroom and fell backwards onto her bed. Normally she'd lock the door and quickly try to catch up to where she had been, but with the noise they were sill making downstairs she was just no longer in the mood.

"Another day ruined by that idiot and his damn friends," she sighed to herself. She had nothing planned for the night, all her friends working or busy with other responsibilities. She had never had to work, being spoiled beyond belief by her parents, she was a medical student off for a semester, and normally she'd be living it up, but with her friends all busy and her being just recently single, she was up a certain creek without a paddle.

Her bored and frustrated musings were interrupted by the ringing of the phone. She reached to answer it, not realizing that downstairs her brother was answering on another phone. She heard him say hello before she could say anything, and decided to listen in as a small spite to her brother who had ruined what was almost an explosive orgasm. A familiar voice muffled as though holding back tears was on the other end of the phone. It was her brother Roy's girlfriend and she was begging him to come see her because she "desperately needed to speak to him," at which Sarah rolled her eyes . When he agreed to go see her, Sarah decided to see if her house was once again safe and cracked her door to peer out over the loft. She was just in time to hear him tell his friends that his girl was acting like a stupid bitch, a remark which left her mouth agape as her opinion of her brother was drastically lowered, and that he had to go shut her up. They grumbled and started to leave, but he stopped them and told them to wait there for him as he wouldn't be gone long. She sighed realizing her peace wouldn't be restored by this sudden turn of events, and without thinking slammed her door again, resigning herself to her room. A few minutes later, she was in a fitful doze, still wearing nothing but the shirt.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh...uh, more, oh," Those were the sounds that woke her from her doze. She didn't quite register what she was hearing at first, but when those soft grunts were suddenly joined by a cry of "Oh god, Sarah," she was up in a flash and pressed against her door listening to sounds that were unmistakably she and her ex on her favorite tape. Flinging open her bedroom door, she walked onto the loft to see her brother's friends Justin and Jay were glued to the television, staring at the tape she had, in her haste, left in the VCR. They were so engrossed with the tape that they hadn't even noticed her leave her room until a startled shriek of "What the fuck are you guys doing using my stuff, get the fuck out of here!"

Justin, sitting in her favorite chair, fumbled the remote panicking and trying to stop the tape, realizing he was busted. Jay however didn't give a shit and hopped up to steal the remote from him. He cranked the volume and dropped back onto the love seat.

"Shut up, your little skanky ass is the one who left the tape in the VCR for the world to see, now we're going to enjoy the show." He smirked at her and went right back to watching the tape, acting like she wasn't even there. She went straight for the VCR, but as she reached to hit the power button, Jay leaned up and yanked her back by the arm. Not expecting things to get physical, Sarah collapsed back onto the love seat, with one leg hooked across Jay's lap. Unfortunately for her, landing this way caused the shirt she hadn't realized was the only thing she was still wearing to rise up around her hips.

"Look the little slut isn't wearing anything, getting ready to make another video?" he smirked, and leaned forward to get a better look.

Struggling to get up from her awkward position, she suddenly collapsed back giggling uncontrollably. Jay, having been at the house quite often knew she was dangerously ticklish, having seen her pass out once during a party when someone had tickled her for a mere 30 seconds, had run the tips of his fingers along the inside of her thigh. He hooked his leg over hers to keep her from wriggling free, and started frantically tickling up her thigh and along her hip. Breathlessly she tried to tell him to let her go, but she couldn't find enough air between giggles to form coherent words. Trying to writhe free just drove him on. In her struggles his hand brushed further up her thigh than it had before. He gave a low laugh and said "What a little slut, she's soaked and I've barely touched her." She blushed with shame but always having been a more submissive person, getting pinned down and tickled has never failed to excite her, not to mention the extra sensation of the shirt caressing everything it covered with her writhing.

Her giggles were abruptly cut off by gasps of shock and pleasure as Jay moved from caressing her thigh to running the tip of a finger along her moist slit. For a moment her mind warred between slapping him and running or just letting things happen. It was a brief one sided battle. She was single, she was horny and she obviously had a way to solve one of those problems right next to her. He knew he had her then, she slumped back, closed her eyes, and stopped struggling with him. His fingers got even more daring, rubbing and spreading her open. She grabbed his arm, and he stopped thinking she had come to her senses and was trying to stop him again, but she pulled him tighter against her and thrust her hips up against his fingers and he knew there was going to be no more fight from her. He took the hand clutching his wrist, and placed it over the now noticeably large bulge in his pants. Her eyes snapped open with an appreciative gasp of shock, and she decided sitting still wasn't enough and slid off of him to drop to her knees before the love seat. She reached for him again, hastily whipping off his belt, unzipping him and reaching in to pull out a mouth watering 9 inches of rock solid manhood. She licked her lips and moved forward to take him into her mouth, but he roughly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face back enough to keep her off of him. "Beg for it like the slut you are. Show me how much you want it." She gave a groan and reached for him again not quite desperate enough to debase herself like that yet. He slapped her away and told her "Beg for it or you can go back to your room and fuck yourself with whatever piece of plastic you've got hidden back there."

Her eyes widened in shock, but only for a moment before she accepted what her role was going to be during this little event. Lowering her eyes, she used her meek voice, practiced quite a few times before to beg him, "Please sir, let me taste you, I need your cock." As she said those words, a groan was heard behind them. Justin, whom they had both forgotten was sitting there, was freeing himself from his confining clothing. Jay shoved her back, "Go help him, he's still a virgin and you're going to fix that for him." Getting up to go help him, Jay's foot suddenly pressed her back down onto her knees. "Crawl you little whore, you don't deserve to stand, a beast in heat should be on it's knees. And take off the fucking shirt first, it's in the way." Standing on her knees, she pulled off the shirt and dropped back onto hall fours, crawling between Justin's legs and reaching for his now freed manhood. It wasn't as impressive as Jay's, barely reaching 6 inches, but it was a mouthful and she leaned forward.

Jus's head fell back with a groan as he felt the warm embrace of her lips, and then snapped back up again to stare down at her when her tongue went to work on him. She worked her way down his shaft, licking every inch, then pulling back so just the head remained in her mouth. He suddenly bucked his hips and came into her mouth. She greedily swallowed every drop, reacting in time to keep any from running through the seal her lips were creating on his cock, not that it was a copious amount to begin with. . She sat back on her haunches with a frustrated sigh and licked her lips. Jay was suddenly behind her laughing. "Come here you slut, you need a real man to satisfy you, minute man there isn't going to be enough for you." Justin blushed with embarrassment but it was clear to all three of them now that Jay had control of the situation, and Justin didn't utter a word in his own defense.

Reaching down to grab her by the hair again he spun her around and with preamble shoved a good 4 inches of thick meat straight down her throat. She was completely unprepared and immediately gagged and pulled back.

"Oh c'mon I'm not that much bigger than the lucky asshole on that tape and you took all of him, stop acting like you're not a skilled little whore and drain this cock." He released her and threw himself back down onto the love seat with his legs spread wide in invitation.

Her eyes never left his cock as she crawled back to him, keeping her ass up and back arched knowing she was giving Justin a view that would have him hard again in flash. She reached out and wrapped her small hand around the base of his cock and let out a small whimper when she realized she couldn't close her hand around him. She started working her tongue along his length, planting small kisses from stem to tip.

"That's better babe, on your knees where you belong." He reclined back and kept watching the tape. It was slightly disconcerting for Sarah to hear the sounds of herself on the tape overlapping the sounds coming from Jay and the groans welling up from her stuffed throat, but it only served to heighten her excitement. She went to work on him with every little trick she'd ever picked up. Teasing him with her tongue to draw out the feeling and make it even better for him when she finally coaxed him into rewarding her with what she was trying so hard to get. Her tongue was everywhere, she sucked hard, she teased, she used her hands to caress and tug, she had never had a man last this long in her mouth. Thirty minutes of her best work, work that had in the past had men filling her mouth in mere disappointing seconds and he hadn't even made that much noise, or moved in the slightest.

She finally slumped back, a frown of frustration crossing across her now quite sore mouth. He finally paused the movie and looked down at her. "Oh were you still down there? What's the matter, couldn't handle a real man?"

"How the fuck are you just sitting there like that, no man has this kind of control, even a bad blowjob should've done more than this and I know that wasn't bad! Your cock might be hard but it's obviously dead," she hissed in a flush of collective frustration, shame and anger. She almost felt like she had failed as a woman, having prided herself on her talents.

He knocked her back and stood over her, a look on his face that actually scared her into silence. "Don't ever talk to me like that again whore, there's a reason you're on your knees and I'm standing." But seeing the genuine fear on her face his voice took on a previously unheard note of kindness and he explained it had always taken him awhile to to get to that point of no return and that she had actually been doing the best things he'd ever felt.

She immediately flushed again, this time with pride and pleasure and reverted back to her submissive self. "Thank you sir, would you like me to continue?"

He nodded. "Get down on all fours, and I'll give you what you just worked so hard for." She had a marvelous view from below him. Jay was one of the schools best swimmers, and looking up at him was making her mouth water. He was just a 6'4 slab of muscle, not one of those grotesque beefcakes but he was tone and when he dropped to his knees in front of her she couldn't resist tracing his abs with the tip of her tongue.

He gripped her head between hands and guided her to his cock once again. He started thrusting inch by inch into her throat, keeping her from choking but not letting her forget that he was still running the show.

"Justin, get behind her and loosen her up for me." Justin sat there dumbfounded at the whole situation, his mouth gaped open like he was going to speak but he continued to sit, absently stroking his cock which he had been slowly doing since his first blowjob.

"I said get the hell up and fuck this cunt, she'll never take all of me unless she's been well fucked beforehand." Justin got up and positioned himself behind her. He still looked like he wasn't exactly sure where he was but gripped his cock and inched his way into a pussy that was at this point dripping onto the carpeted floor. Her eyes closed and she moaned in contentment, it had been some time since she'd been fucked properly and even though she was far from a virgin, this cock felt like the best she'd ever had.

The cocks skewering her at each end fell into a slow rhythm, both thrusting in at the same time, making each slide deeper with each thrust. Knowing Justin wouldn't last long, virgin teenagers never do, Jay picked up the pace, while Sarah propped herself up on one hand and reached back to rub her clit. The sounds in the room degraded to the wet slapping of flesh, the whimpers of the girl impaled, finally, on thrusting cock, and the panting of the men building to an explosive crescendo.

Justin came first, shuddering, his grip on her hips tightening almost painfully as he held himself still behind her. The feel of his jerking cock inside of her, and the combined juices of them both lubricating her frantic rubbing of her clit caused her to squeal into her own orgasm, twitching and screaming. The feel of her contracting throat, the vibration of the screaming and the sight of watching her spasm and twitch finally sent Jay off and he pulled out until just the head was in her mouth.

Sarah had never had a man come this much or this hard, she gagged as the first squirt shot straight down her throat, the following sprays of his hot thick cum hit the roof of her mouth hard enough that she almost thought she could hear it. Gagging on the first shot kept her from keeping up with him and she couldn't swallow all of it. He laughed as it dripped back down his cock and down her chin. She immediately brought her hand up to keep from losing any onto the ground, and like a starving refugee swallowed what she still had and went to work making sure what she missed stayed in her mouth.

Without either of them supporting her anymore, she slumped to the ground panting and exhausted, her long withheld orgasm getting the best of her. She could've slept away the day happy after that, but when Jay gave her a swat on the ass she looked up only to realize they were both still hard.

"We're not done yet, get up and get some clothes on we're leaving. Your brother will be home soon and as funny as that would be you're not worth the trouble it would cause whore. My apartment is empty and the day has only begun." Sarah shuddered and realized today was going to be more fun that she thought. She crawled back to her room and wondered what would happen next.

Lyara
Lyara
2 Followers