Girl Next Door

Story Info
Housesitting for his parents leads to a hot time.
9.7k words
4.46
160.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers

"Hi ya," I jumped at the unexpected voice and fought not to drop the drink I was holding.

"What the fuck!" I gasped. Just as I lost my fight, and watched as my beer spilled out on the lawn. I glanced towards where the voice had come from, the next door neighbours garden. What I saw increased my shock immensely. Standing in the garden, now laughing softly at me, was a stunning blonde haired young woman. She was wearing just a small red thong and nothing else, which gave me a good look at her body. She was tall and thin, but not a stick insect. Her breasts were just the right size for her and looked firm and succulent. She had long shapely legs and a sexy looking ass. Her long blonde hair fell down over her shoulders around a long beautiful face with light blue eyes, a small straight nose and a small mouth. The woman did not seem to be fazed by her near nakedness at all. Her lack of clothing added to my shock.

To my knowledge the next door neighbours were away abroad on their holidays. I knew this because they had gone with my parents for two weeks. I was house sitting for my folks. I had nothing else to do for the summer as my new contract for work did not start until September. I normally lived in a small one bed apartment in the middle of the city. My parents house was a large four bed on the outskirts, five minutes drive from the country. When they left, the neighbours had told me the house would be empty until they came back. So I had not expected to find anyone in the back garden, let alone a nearly naked blonde.

"You don't recognise me do you?" She said looking at my puzzled expression. I looked at her face for a couple of seconds, then shook my head. "Amy," she said. I looked blankly at her for a second then blinked in shock.

"No way," I exclaimed. Amy was the neighbours' young daughter. When I had last seen her, four years ago, she had been a spindly teenage girl all arms and legs. Not this stunning woman standing before me. "Er you've grown," I said obviously. She laughed, a soft light sound that seemed to float on the air. It made me want to laugh too, I giggled for a few seconds.

"I didn't expect anyone to be around. Your parents said the house would be empty." I told her to explain my shocked reaction to her.

"That was the plan, I was staying at a mates from university." She said still showing no signs of even caring she was almost naked. "But she got herself a boyfriend, and suddenly I was not wanted. So I came back. To be honest I did not expect anyone to be at yours until I heard you this morning."

"Hey, it was either a one bed apartment or a large four bed house all to my own. I decided I'd have a bit of space." She smiled again. "Um I was just wondering if you're going to put any clothes on or not?" I asked now feeling uncomfortable about seeing her semi naked body. I had known Amy since she was four and her family moved in. For some reason I felt wrong now gazing at her naked breasts.

"Ok, if you want," she said still showing no sign of embarrassment. She wrapped a thin piece of material around her. It did little to hide her body underneath. "This better," she asked. It was not but I nodded not wanting to upset her.

"Sorry I didn't recognise you, but it's been four years. You've changed from when I last saw you. You were what fourteen, now your eighteen?" She nodded in reply.

"Hey I grew up, is that a problem," she said

"Nope it's fine.

"Cool, well what you doing lately then?"

"I'm in computers, freelance analyst. You said you were at university, what you studying?"

"English lit and Child Psychology. I want to go into either teaching or child care of some sort."

"Cool sounds good."

"Not really, the course is boring as hell but I'm doing well so far. And once it's finished I can decide what to do then. We've got loads to catch up on ain't we?" I nodded. "Well if you want you can come round tonight for a meal, I do a mean lasagne."

"Sounds good, yeah ok."

"Great," her face took on a thoughtful expression. "I better get some mince in then." She said and grabbed her things. "See you tonight about seven?" I nodded again and she disappeared back into her house. I stared after her shocked by how much she had changed, and by how sexy she had become. It was about a minute before I remembered the beer on the floor. With a silent curse I went to get something to pick up the glass with.

*****************************************************

I knocked on Amy's door at five to seven and waited. For some reason I felt nervous even though I had no reason to. We were just having a meal, and chatting. It was not like we were on a date or anything. I had not even put on an special clothes, even if it had taken me half an hour to pick what, clothing to wear. Plus another fifteen minutes in the bathroom shaving, and picking the right aftershave. Still it was only a meal nothing more. She opened the door, and my eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

She was wearing a small thin red dress. It barely came down below her panty line. I could tell that she was wearing no bra as I could see her breasts through the thin material of the dress. She had put her hair up into a bob and was wearing subtle make up. She smiled, and her face lit up. I swallowed reminding myself that this was just two friends having a meal. She was still the little girl I had known since she was four.

"Come in, dinners nearly ready." She said, leading me into the house. She led me into the lounge. "What do you want to drink?" She asked.

"What you got?" I replied.

"Wine, whisky, vodka."

"Any beer?" She shook her head.

"Sorry, my folks don't drink it and I haven't got any left."

"I'll have a whisky then." She nodded, and poured a large glass of whisky.

"Take a seat, I've just got to check on dinner." As she left I sank down onto a sofa sipping my drink. Whisky was not normally my favourite drink, it stung as it went down.

"Ok dinner will be in about ten minutes, I started a little later than I meant to. Sorry" Amy said coming back in from the kitchen.

"That's fine, gives us chance to catch up a little before we eat." I told her. She smiled and sat down next to me.

"What do you want to know?" She asked sipping her drink.

"What you been up to? How's life at university? Everything?" I told her. She laughed, a soft tinkling laugh.

"Don't think I can tell you everything in just ten minutes." I laughed in response.

"Ok just the first two questions then."

"Well if it's just those two questions." You already know what I'm learning at university. It's a hard course, I've been struggling but I'm going to pass. As I said this afternoon I'm going to go into something to do with children, so I'm not giving in." I nodded slowly. "As for university, it's ok I guess. Nothing really fancy. It's fun being away from home, got my freedom more. But I missed mom and dad a bit."

"No friends or boyfriend to hang out with?"

"I've got friends, but not really had a proper boyfriend for a while. Not found the right guy I guess." She looked slyly at me. "What about you, got a girlfriend?"

"Me, " I laughed. "Nope, no one sad enough to go out with me."

"Don't say that, you always seemed like a nice guy."

"I'm joking, I've been too busy lately to look. I've just got a new contract which I've been working on getting. Not had much free time in the last few months."

"Oh what you doing?"

"Computers, I'm a freelance analyst. I've had to put a lot of work in for this new contract to get it. But it'll pay well, and gives me a steady job for a while."

"That sounds cool." Just as she spoke a buzzer sounded in the kitchen. "That's dinner done. You sit down at the table, and I'll go serve." I nodded and headed over to the table. A few minutes later Amy returned holding two plates covered in steaming lasagne. She placed one in front of me, then sat down opposite with the other. I looked down at my plate.

"Looks nice," I told her.

"Thanks, I told you I make a mean lasagne. Tuck in," she replied. I did so with gusto. Amy had not been kidding when she said it was a mean lasagne. It was the best I'd tasted in a long while. As we ate we chatted. I told her more about my computing and she told me more about her university life. When we finished she brought in dessert. With a smile she placed a bowl of ice cream in front of me. I looked down at it, then glanced back up.

"Sorry," she said. "My cookery skills don't run to making a mean dessert."

"Hey ice creams as good as anything else." I told her.

"I guess you're going to be getting out a bit more now you've got your new contract?" She asked as I started my dessert.

"What?" I asked.

"Going out, you've got the free time now. Some lucky girl could get herself a catch."

"What me, I'd not call myself a good catch."

"Why not, you're funny, good looking and got a good job. What's wrong with that?"

"Thanks for the complement. But I think you'd do better looking for someone than me."

"Me?"

"Yeah you call me good looking, you should look at yourself."

"You think I'm good looking."

"Yes, you're very sexy. If I didn't know you I'd be after you if I saw you." She laughed softly, then looked at me her face serious.

"You mean that?"

"Yes."

"Well I do know you, and I would be interested if you were." I blinked in surprise.

"You mean?"

"I mean you're cute, and I've not had any for a while. So if you're interested in me." She left the sentence open, and pushed up off her chair. My mind went blank as I watched her walk round the table towards me. "What do you say?" She asked, lowering her face towards me. I could not think of anything to say, anything I could do to stop her. She pressed her lips firmly against mine. After a second of shock I kissed her back. I softly pushed my tongue against her lips, and felt them open. My tongue slid into her mouth. I felt her wrapping her tongue around mine. She cupped one hand behind my head as we began to kiss passionately. I pressed my lips against hers, probing her mouth with my tongue.

We kissed for about a minute, then she pulled away. She twisted my chair round to face her, then sat on my lap. Wrapping both arms around my neck she pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. I could feel her fingers in my hair, running down my spine. I reached up sliding my hands up her back. Wrapping one hand in her long blonde hair, the other cupping her one buttock. She kissed me hard, her lips pressed firmly against mine. Again she pulled away, only she did not get up. Instead she reached up and slid the straps of her dress off exposing her breasts to me.

I reached up to cup them with my hands. Squeezing them softly, feeling how firm they were. Slowly I lowered my head down towards her breasts, and kissed each of them in turn. Then I took one into my mouth. Sucked softly on the nipple. She gave a soft murmur from deep in her chest. I sucked harder on the nipple, drawing it out with my lips. She gasped, I felt her fingers tighten around my neck. I released the one breasts, moving to the other one to give it the same treatment. Amy murmured and gasped as I sucked and licked her nipple. She grabbed my hair, pulling me back up for a hard kiss.

As we kissed I felt her hand drop to my waist. She quickly undid my trousers, and pulled out my cock. I gasped as I felt her rub her hand up and down my hard cock. She smiled at my reaction.

"I want you in me." She whispered softly. Holding my cock still she lifted herself up, then lowered herself down. It was only as I felt her cunt sliding down over my cock that I realised she had been wearing no knickers all night. I moaned softly as I felt her sliding down my cock. It was obvious that she was turned out by how wet her already felt. With a soft gasp she let herself drop the last inch until she sat on my lap with my entire cock inside her.

"God that feels good," She hissed. I had to admit she felt good around my cock. Unfortunately, I knew that we should not be fucking like this. I tried to push her up off me.

"We can't do this," I told her. She looked at me in surprise.

"Why not?" She asked, resisting my efforts to get her off me.

"We know each other, your parents will flip as will mine. You're ten years younger than me." I said in explanation.

"So, my folks won't care, neither will yours. And what has my age got to do with it?" She pushed me back into the chair and refused to get up. "Don't you want me?"

"Yes, I mean no I mean..." I struggled to get the words out. "If I didn't know you or your family I'd happily let you fuck me. But I do know you, and this should not be happening?"

"Why, just because you know me. Fuck that! I want you, and you've just said you want me so lets just fuck. We can figure out what follows after. At the moment all I care about is how good your cock felt inside me. And how much I really want to fuck you right now." She reached one hand down and slipped the fingers of her hand around my cock. "By the feel of that you want to fuck me too, am I right?" I swallowed slowly enjoying the feel of her hand around my cock.

"Yes."

"Then let's fuck," she whispered. As she spoke she lifted herself back up and guided herself down onto my cock. Again I felt her wet cunt sliding down the length of my hard cock. As she sank down I saw her shudder in pleasure, heard the soft hiss that slipped from between her lips. She began to ride my cock, sliding her cunt up and down it. I moaned softly at the pleasurable feel of her cunt around my cock. She felt wet, warm and tight. I could feel the muscles in her thighs moving over mine as she rose and fell on me.

I rested my hands on her legs, feeling the movement of her thigh muscles under the skin. Sliding my hands up. I first wrapped them round her waist, then slid them higher to cup both breasts. Leaning forwards I kissed the base of her neck. Letting the tip of my tongue brush softly against her skin. My fingers dug into the firm flesh of her breasts. I could feel her nipples pushing into my palms. Still kissing and licking her neck I began to softly run my thumbs over and around her nipples.

"Mmm," she hissed softly. I continued to softly rub at her nipples, while squeezing each breast firmly. Then I moved my mouth down to one breast. Holding it still with my hand. I licked my tongue over the nipple, then sucked the breast into my mouth. She gasped softly, and I felt her arching her back slightly. Pushing the breast into my mouth. I sucked on it, licking my tongue over it. I felt the softness of her skin then the hardness of her nipple. Sucking softly on the breast, I circled the hard nipple with my tongue. Amy hissed and gasped, then wrapped one hand around my neck holding me to her breast.

I could feel her cunt sliding up and down my cock as I sucked on her. She had one hand on the back of my neck. I guessed the other was clinging to the back of the chair. She lent back pushing her breast up into my mouth. I slid my hands under her back up to her shoulders cupping them to help support her. As she rode my cock, I could hear the chair creaking softly under our combined weight. For a second I had a vision of the chair collapsing, but quickly pushed it away.

I moved my mouth over to her other breast. Sucking hard on it I drew it into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over it, again circling her hard nipple. She moaned deeply, I felt her fingers tighten in my hair. I could feel her body shuddering as she gasped and moaned.

"Oh god yes," Amy gasped. "That's so good." The speed at which she was riding my cock was building. She moved faster up and down on me. Her cunt sliding down, taking as much of my cock as was possible inside. I grunted softly at the pleasurable sensation of her riding my cock. She was gasping deeply as she rode me. I felt her hands wrap in my hair. She pulled my head up from her breasts. Pushing me back in the chair, kissing me hard. Her lips pressed against mine and I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around hers, and wrapped my arms around her. She hissed around the kiss as she rode me hard. Her cunt sliding rapidly up and down on my cock. She pulled away leaning back a little, staring at me as she rode my cock.

"Oh god yes, your cock feels so good. I'm going to cum in a minute." She gasped as she rode me. She was moving so fast I could she her hair flicking up behind her. With a mischievous look I ran one hand down between her legs, and began to finger her clitoris. I pressed my thumb against it rubbing at it. She glared at me for a second. "You bastard," she gasped. I felt her body tense, then she gave a deep gasp of passion. "God I'm cumming," she gasped. Not that I needed her to tell me, I could feel it. Her muscles tightened, her body shuddering at the waves of pleasure running through her. I could feel her cunt tighten in small waves around my cock, and gave a soft gasp. She clung to the chair gasping as her orgasm ran its course. She continued to ride me all the way through the orgasm. It just added to the sensation of her pussy tightening around me. I gripped her thighs with my fingers, gasping deeply at the pleasure she was causing me.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum soon." I gasped deeply to her.

"Yes baby cum, cum in me." She hissed back, increasing the speed of her motion on me. Moaning softly I felt myself rushing towards my orgasm. My fingers dug into her legs, I groaned as she squeezed her muscles around me.

"God yes oh I'm cumming." I moaned, as I felt my groin tighten in a familiar manner. She hissed in pleasure as she felt my cum pump into her. Sinking down onto me. Taking as much of my cock inside her as she could. I groaned softly, my fingers digging into her legs as I emptied my cock into her.

"Yes, yes oh cum in me baby." She gasped, kissing me breathlessly on the lips. We clung to each other until I had emptied all my cum in her and my cock was beginning to go limp. Then she slowly lifted herself up off me with a smile. "Now that is what I call dessert." She laughed softly, I joined in still breathless . She sorted out her dress, while I regained my composure. I was still shocked, and felt that we should not have just done what we had. But it had felt so good, I would not have gone back even if I could have.

"I still say your parents are going to hate this." I told her as we moved to the sofa. She laughed softly in reply.

"I don't care, and probably they won't be that shocked."

"Why?" She blushed brightly, glancing away.

"I... I had a crush on you when you left." She said in a rush. I looked at her in shock my eyes wide.

"Are you serious?" She nodded slowly, going even more red.

"Yes, I thought you were great. I knew I was a walking disaster but you never let me know it. You were so kind and nice. Always helping out, never laughing at me when I screwed up. I actually cried the night you left, I thought I'd missed my chance with you."

"I don't believe it, surely you knew nothing would ever happen. God you were fourteen, and I was twenty four."

"I know, but at the time I actually hoped that wouldn't matter. Looking back I realised even if you had known you'd have done nothing. In fact if you'd known it might have ruined the friendship we did have at the time." I nodded slowly.

"It would have. I'd have been to scared that you'd try something, or we'd get into a awkward situation." She smiled in reply.

"Now you know why I didn't say anything, until now. But now things are different."

"How?"

"Well I'm older, you want me as well as I want you. And after the fuck we've just had I think we both want to continue with this."

"Whoa, hold on. I never said that. I don't know. You're still ten years younger than me, and I'm still not convinced your parents would be that accepting of the age gap. Before anything happens I need to think."

walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers