Girl on Girl Surprise

Story Info
His girl on girl fantasy has a big suprise.
1.5k words
4.06
114.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uke73
uke73
39 Followers

He was sat on the sofa when his girlfriend returned. She was dressed to please in a skirt which barely covered anything, stockings and a very low cut top, but better still she brought another, beautiful girl with her. This had been his fantasy and he had been pestering his girlfriend to go with another woman for ages. She had been happy to go with another woman but she wanted do swing with a bi-couple and watch him with another man, but he certainly wasn't up for that!

She had finally agreed to swing with a single girl, but with a few rules - that he was to be tied up and gagged while she played with the other woman (she didn't trust him to keep his hands to himself).

All three walked through to the bedroom where a wooden, upright chair was placed at the foot of the bed. He looked at the chair and started to tell his girlfriend that he promised to keep his hands to him self and that he didn't need to be tied up. She was having none of it and pushed him back onto the chair then chinked the metal handcuffs around his wrists he was going nowhere. Next she pulled out a large ring gag with the steel ring about 2" diameter. She forced his mouth open and pushed the gag in before buckling it tightly.

The two women lay down on the bed and started to kiss and gently rub each other's breasts through their skimpy clothes. His chair at the foot of the bed gave him a good view and his cock soon sprang to life and was straining against his trousers.

Soon the girl had his girlfriend's top and bra off and was roughly licking her nipples, taking each one in her mouth and pulling on it with her teeth. His girlfriend had her tiny skirt bunched up and her hand buried deep between her legs. It didn't take long for her to cum, bucking hard against her own hand. When she had come down from her orgasmic high she sat up and looked at him sat in the chair struggling against the handcuffs with his cock trying to burst out from his trousers. "Would you like to kiss her?" she asked. He nodded keenly and the girl walked over and began to French kiss him deeply through the steel ring of the gag. He looked over to the bed and saw that his girlfriend had removed her skirt and panties and had her hand frantically rubbing her clitoris again. The girl ran her hand over his chest and roughly grabbed his cock through the trousers. He nearly came there and then but managed to hold on to himself.

The girl ripped his shirt open and pulled it back over his shoulders until it hit the handcuffs and then pulled off his belt. His trousers and underwear soon followed and his large cock sat there with its large purple head pulsing with blood. Now the girl had undressed him she stood up and walked back to the bed where she started to play with his girlfriend again. She lay between her legs and started to lick wetly and noisily. He sat there watch this beautiful looking girl licking his girlfriend. He tried to move around so he could look up the girl's skirt and see her pussy but all he could see was the fine curve of her butt. From the noises his girlfriend was making he could tell she was close to cumming. A few more licks from the girl and she wrapped her head as the orgasm ripped through her body.

After calming down his girlfriend stood up walked over and straddle him sat on the chair. Her freshly licked pussy was hovering just by his face. "Can you see her lipstick on my shaven lips?" she asked. He nodded. "Well lick it off then!" His tongue darted out from the ring gag and lapped at her swollen lips. It only took a few minutes for him to furiously lick off the lipstick causing his girlfriend to have a couple more small orgasms and drench his face with her juices.

She checked her pussy in a mirror and was happy he has removed all the lipstick. She sat back on the bed directly opposite him with the other girl slowly stroking her hair. She looked at him, with his shirt hanging half off, hot and sweaty and his cock still rock hard from arousal and an angry purple colour from lack of attention.

"Would you like her to suck you off?" she asked. He nodded eagerly. "Ok but if I let her suck you off will you agree to go with another man as you know that is my fantasy?" First he shook his head but his girlfriend told him that she and the girl where going to fuck all night to keep him hard and gagging for it until his balls burst! After a few minutes of thinking (and feeling his nuts throbbing) he finally nodded in agreement. His girlfriend walked over to the ward robe and got out a video camera and tri-pod so she could tape him getting sucked by the girl.

The girl stood up and walked over to him. She kneeled down and swallowed his cock in her mouth in one go. Working her hands and mouth up and down his shaft she soon milked a large mouthful of cum out of his swollen cock. With a little of his cum trickling out of her mouth the girl stood up and pulled his head back before letting a thin stream of his cum into his mouth. With the ring gag and her holding his hair tight there was nothing he could do but swallow it. His girlfriend walked over and grabbed his still hard cock and started to wank his still hard cock. "Do you like the taste of cum?" she whispered into his ear "I hope you do because you are going to have to taste again when I get my fantasy fulfilled!" He didn't want her to stop the hand job so he nodded. "Good" she said. It didn't take her long to get him to cum a second time, although this time there was a lot less cum to pour off her hand into his mouth. She stood up and looked him over, very dishevelled and with his own cum dribbling off his face.

She walked over and whispered in the ear of the girl who was still sat on the bed. The girl nodded and stood up. She started to dance sexily rubbing her hands over her body, soon she had her top off and turn round to slip her skirt off. She danced for a while with her back turn to him before slipping her panties down. The sight of this sexy girl stripping for him had somehow managed to stir his battered cock back into life.

His girlfriend was still sat on the bed and was enjoying the show too with her hand back between her legs. "Now it's time for me to get my fantasy" she said. He looked at her puzzled but when he looked back the girl had turned round and there was a big cock approaching his face. He tried to look away but the "girl" pulled his head round and shoved her cock into his mouth through the ring gag. "I met her in a bar a couple of weeks ago" his girlfriend began to explain "when I was looking for a girl for tonight. When I found out she was a half op transsexual I knew I could fulfil my fantasy at the same time as fulfilling yours!" "Hmmm doesn't look like you are doing much licking there now does it?" She stood up and pinched his nose. With a cock in his mouth and his nose pinched he had better start licking or suffocate! He like breathing so started gobbling away at the cock in his mouth, he looked over to his girlfriend who have moved back to the bed and was propped up with a large dildo shoved up her pussy totally getting off on watching him get his mouth forcibly fucked my a man. Getting turned again on he really started to give the cock his full attention licking the full length on each stroke and closing him lips around the gag and onto the shaft. It didn't take long before his attention caused the beautiful "girl" to spew hot salty cum into his mouth!

The "girl" withdrew her cock from his mouth and looked over at his girlfriend and said "do you think we should give his cock some more attention" she didn't reply as she was lost in the moment of an orgasm and didn't notice the "girl" rub a huge handful of KY down his cock before lowering her tight ass onto his hard shaft and start to ride up and down..............

uke73
uke73
39 Followers