Girl Scout Leader Training Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers

"Oh god." Kate said as she sat there, her tit in my mouth and her hips wiggling her pussy on my shaft. "That feels so nice."

"God Kate. Look how big it is. Are you going to try and put it in?" Vanessa asked.

"Maybe." Kate answered breathlessly as she pushed herself up my shaft again, sliding it until my whole head was enveloped by her wet soft lips. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue as she arched her back down, trying to push herself down enough to engage my cock.

"Don't do that Kate. You're first time should be with some nice guy your own age." I said after releasing her tit.

"Who says it's my first time? Besides, my vibrator spends a lot of time in there." She moaned as my head engaged into her tunnel opening. She slowly started pushing back, trying to force her pussy around my hard cock. "God he's so big. I don't know if I can get it in!"

"UP. Lift up." Candice said, coaxing Kate to lift off of me. Candice knelt down next to me and grabbed my cock, her hand barely able to get around my full shaft. She held it straight up and guided Kate back down on it, letting her settle her whole weight down on the end of my shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh." I groaned as she slowly slid down my shaft, her tight pussy squeezing it tighter than any that had been around it before.

"Oh god...oh god!" Kate squealed as her whole body trembled. "I'm cuming!!!" True to her word her whole body shook and jerked as her pussy gushed juices around my shaft, which had now sunk into her as far as it would go. Panting she pulled herself up and off my cock, unsteadily moving over to sit on the log I was leaned against.

"I'm not wasting that!" Candice said, pulling her pink sweat pants and panties off one leg and then stepping across me. I had a perfect view of her tiny blond bush, trimmed in an arrow toward her meaty outer lips, her pink inner lips barely showing and dripping moisture that I could see even in the fire light. She lowered herself down onto my shaft, her pussy expanding until she had me fully inside her. Up and down she rode, slowly stroking her pussy the full length while her hands played with her tits through the zipper sweat shirt. I reached for her zipper and pulled it half way down, pushing the sweat shirt off her shoulders and grabbing at the t-shirt she wore under it. Her unbridled tits were quickly sticking out the gap between her sweat shirt and her t-shirt, bouncing up and down in time with her strokes, which seemed to be getting harder with each passing moment. "Ohhhh yessss!" She breathed as I cupped both tits and squeezed and pulled on them, turning my attention more and more to the rock hard nipples on the end of her full firm C cup breasts.

"You trying to make me cum Mister C?" She breathed.

"Uh huh." I answered as I pulled and twisted her nipples, her breathing growing more ragged by the moment.

I looked over and saw Suzie sitting with her pants off and her legs in the air, her fingers sliding noisily in and out of her pussy in time with Candice's strokes up and down my shaft.

"OH yeah. Oh yeah.. Oh yeah..." Candice squeaked as she rode my shaft harder, her round ass slapping into my thighs and her blond pony tail swinging all over. OHHHHH GOD!" she squealed loudly as she slammed herself down on my cock, her body jerking and trembling for what seemed like five minutes, during which I heard at least two more girls climax, one of them being Suzie, who's climax was so strong that her pussy spewed girl cum nearly half way from where we were to where she was laying back panting. Eventually Candice rolled off of my glistening cock, leaning against the log next to me.

"I think that's it for the game tonight." I said breathlessly as I looked around and saw more exposed skin than I had expected. Liz had her face buried between Pamela's legs, apparently licking her pussy to climax from the sound of her moaning. "Ain't no way we're doing this anymore tonight." I said I got up and pulled my pants up, just holding them around my thighs as I made my way up the hill to the tents. I knelt down and unzipped my tent , ducking quickly in before the bugs could join us.

"So... was that my daughter?" Julie asked, as she lay completely naked, her legs splayed wide and her fingers slowly stroking her pussy.

"Not on me, no." I answered, worried what reaction she was going to have and also surprised to see her. "Isn't this where Samantha is supposed to be?"

"After last night we decided to trade around. No telling when we might get this chance again. Now... I'm horney as hell, and you're cock is hard as a rock. How about you give me the whole thing?"

"You want it?" I asked as I pulled off my t-shirt and tossed it aside. I reached back and pulled off my unlaced boots and then pushed my pants off, leaving me naked. "Guess there isn't any point in trying to be quiet, is there?"

"Nope. We had a pretty good idea what was going to happen. These are our daughters you know."

"Yeah, So I learned." I said as I crawled over the top of her, leaning my head down to suck one of her big nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around it as I eased the head of my cock toward her waiting pussy. She lifted and spread her legs until her feat touched the sides of the tent, her actions spreading her pussy while her arms circled around my back and neck. My cock was hard enough I didn't even need to touch it to find her wet tunnel and line up with it. I grinned to myself as I pressed my head into her and then swiftly rammed my full length into her.

"OHHHH!" She cried in surprise as she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled her hips up against me. "OH god yes!"

I started plunging in and out of her, driving my overly stimulated cock into her time and again as I grew fatter and longer with each passing moment.

"I'm going to cum." I warned, giving her time to tell me to stop if she needed me to.

"DO it!" she hissed as she lifted her ass off the air mattress with each of my strokes.

"UHHHHHH FUCK!" I groaned as my cock swelled inside her.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!" She squealed loudly as the first shot of hot cum forced from my cock into her pussy. Time after time my cock surged more juice into her as my body jerked and trembled with each one.

"OH god." I panted as I collapsed on top of her, the two of us sweating and panting in the close confines of the tent.

"Well, if they had any doubts, that will end them." Julie said breathlessly. "Trust me. We all talked about it and what happens up here stays up here. Ok?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked as I rolled off her and onto my back.

"Not really." She said as she rolled on her side and snuggled up against me. "But just the same, feel free to fuck me any time any place till we get home."

"If you say so." I answered sleepily, my suddenly tired body drifting off to sleep.

I woke up alone in the tent in the morning. I could smell the cured bacon sizzling in the pan and was instantly hungry. I was surprised when looked around that the only thing in the tent for me to wear was a pair of my skimpy underwear and my boots. Beyond that, I was going to have to go without. I pulled the tight red men's micro bikini underwear on, the small amount of material barely able to hold my softened cock, let alone if I got a hardon.

"Anyone seen my clothes?" I asked as I climbed out of the tent, the question answered before I even got it fully asked. Every one of the girls and leaders were walking around camp wearing nothing but their panties, and some of those were pretty damn skimpy. The sight of Julies big tits swinging around as she worked on breakfast had me quickly growing, the tiny synthetic underwear not really up to the task of containing any sized hardon, definitely not containing mine as my cock was soon poking out the top, fully exposed to all the girls who were enjoying the show.

"Am I to take it that this is a new dress code?" I asked as I sat down on the log by the fire, my now hard cock sticking up out of my underwear.

"Oh I wouldn't call it that." Diane Taylor, the only leader I hadn't screwed yet said. "It was my idea. I thought that if we were a bit less covered that it might be easier for you to....um...You know."

"Fuck or get fucked?" I asked her.

"Something like that." She said as she came over and sat next to me, her hand quickly snaking into my lap to close around my cock.

"Seems to me that you're underwear are a bit less revealing than most of the others here." I suggested, looking down at the full panties she had on.

"Well, I hadn't expected it to be a fashion show." She admitted.

"Well, maybe we should do something about that." I said, her hand and the view around me getting me sooooo fucking horny. "Stand up."

"Why?" She asked as she stood up.

"Well, if this is your idea, then I don't suppose you're really going to mind if I just sit you on my lap before breakfast, will you?"

"In front of everyone?" She asked in surprise as my hands turned her to face me.

"Why not? Seems to me that was your idea, just not that it be you." I said as I pulled her panties down. I coaxed her legs up one at a time until I had her completely naked. "These really aren't very flattering. You have a sexy little body, no point in hiding it!" I said as I tossed the granny panties into the fire.

"Hey wait!" She said as she turned to watch them disintegrate in the flames. I reached for her hips and then pulled her back, pulling her down on my lap until my cock stuck up from between her legs, the top side pressed against her pussy. I pulled her back and gently slid one hand up to hoe of her small titties and the other down between her tights until I was able to stroke my finger between her lips.

"Ohhhhh Now?" She squeaked as my finger found her clit and made her hips move forward involuntarily.

"Can't think of a better time, can you? I don't want you to feel left out!" I said as one hand tweaked and pulled her hard nipple and the other stroked in and out of her lips, dragging along her hard clit.

"Oh god that feels good." She moaned softly as my finger kept working up and down her slit as far as I could reach, her wetness continually growing as I worked. I coaxed her to stand back up, allowing me to slide my underwear down my legs, and then pulled her back down, aiming my cock at her now wet pussy. I rubbed my head back and forth on her lips, wetting it with her juices before letting her slowly settle down on it.

"OH my god...oh my god..oh my god." She half cried half moaned as she took more and more of me into her tight tunnel. "I didn't believe Annette when she said how big you were. Oh my god you really are!"

"Good. Now ride it as slow or as fast as you want." I coaxed her as I felt my head reach the end of her tunnel. She reached her hands down to my knees and leaned forward, slowly sliding up the length of my shaft. I reached my hand around her right leg and slipped it between her lips, teasing her clit as she started to slide down my shaft again.

"Ohhhhhhhh" she moaned loudly as she slid down my shaft. "SO good."

"Glad you approve." I said as her pace slowly picked up and Pamela walked over to stand in front of her mother. She slipped off her tiny panties, exposing her completely shaved pussy and then crouched down in front of us, spreading her knees and slowly teasing her fingers in and out of her pussy. She stared at my cock slowly sliding in and out of her mother while she teased herself, her fingers sliding in and out in time with her mother's strokes up and down my shaft.

"What are you doing Pam?" Diane asked, stopping her stroking after opening her eyes to see her daughter in front of us.

"Keep going mother. I'm just watching." She answered.

Diane started stroking again, watching her daughter play with her pussy while she went up and down my shaft.

"Have you ever fucked anyone?" Diane asked her daughter.

"Not yet. Just toys." She replied breathlessly.

Diane paused for a moment as if thinking about something and then pulled off my cock with a loud slurp. "Come here." She said, reaching her hand out for her daughter. I was surprised when she turned her around and then pushed her back over my legs, reaching down to aim my cock at her own daughter's pussy. "If I'm any judge of cocks, you may never feel a better one than this one." She told her daughter as he pushed her down onto my shaft.

Pam's pussy was even tighter than her mother's and I seriously wondered if I would be able to hold back and not cum even before she got all the way down my shaft. Up and down she bounced, each stroke taking a little more of me into herself until she had my cock pressed against the end of her tunnel.

"Oh damn!" I grunted as she started riding up and down my shaft. "I don't know how long I can do this."

"Just tell me when you can't anymore." Diane said as she squatted between my legs, one of her hands teasing my balls and the other teasing her own pussy.

Pam bounced up and down my shaft with more energy each passing minute, her tight pussy driving me crazy and making my cock grow even fatter.

"OH GOD I'm going to cum!" She squealed loudly.

"OH shit. Me too!" I groaned, trying to lift Pam off my cock. I could feel her pussy clamp around my shaft as I pulled her up, dropping her back on my lap, my cock now sticking out between her legs. I felt a hand close around my shaft and start stroking it, the hand flying up and down the length of my cock, her fingers rubbing against the pussy still resting against the top.

"OHHHHHH!" Pan cried suddenly, her whole body jerking and shaking as huge gush of juice arced into the air, landing all over her mother.

"Fuck." I grunted as my cock erupted in her hand, squiring my load of juiced out to mix with Pam's as it landed all over her mother. Time and again my cock surged more out until it was dripping down her hand onto the rocky ground below us.

"And that ladies is called squirting." Diane said as she got up, her daughters and my own cum dripping off of her naked body as she dissolved into uncontrollable laughter. "You own me one now buster." She said when she could talk again.

"I'm sure you will find plenty of opportunities to collect." I answered as I eased Pam off my lap to sit on the log.

There was a pot of dish water steaming away on the fire, the girls all sitting around watching, breakfast sitting untouched near the fire. "Sit here. Back in a minute." I said as I walked away, coming back a minute later with one of the water buckets half full of lake water. I dumped some of the dish water into the bucket to warm it and then grabbed the bar of hand soap sitting by the wash station and the bucket of water. "Come on." I said as I walked her toward the trees. I stopped us in full view of the whole camp and then gently poured some water from the bucket on her body. I lathered my hand and then gently washed her body, taking lots of time to rub and caress her tits, and then finally slide my hand between her legs, teasing her pussy and stroking her clit.

"Are you trying to make me cum?" She asked quietly.

"Uh huh. Is it working?" I answered.

"Uh huh." She said as I pulled my hand from between her legs. I carefully lifted the water bucket and dumped some down her body, rinsing the soap off and then had her knee down. I carefully rinsed the cum from her short blond hair, while she reached for my cock and played with it, washing it off as she did. With her body rinsed clean I knelt down in front of her and lowered my face to her chest, gently sucking on one of her small breasts, nibbling the nipple and teasing it with my tongue while I slid my finger between her splayed pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh that is nice, but I still want to fuck you later." She moaned as I teased her clit.

"You will. But I gotta give it a rest first." I answered between nibbles.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah. Right there. Keep doing that." She said as her hands pulled my head to her chest and tried to pull herself against me. "Oh yeah. God yes. Uhhh gonna cum if you keep that up. Oh yeah. OH OH OH YES!" She cried loudly as her whole body shook and spasmed. I grinned around the tit I was sucking, pleased to hear her cry of pleasure.

"How about some breakfast before it's all gone." I asked as she let go of me leaned back.

"Sounds like a good idea." She said as I helped her to stand up. We returned to the camp to cheering and clapping by the girls, although I wasn't quite sure what for.

The rest of the morning went quietly as we gathered up our gear and packed it all, the girls finally pulling on shorts and shirts just before we loaded the canoes. Speed wasn't a big issue, since this was a very short day as far as water went. We were headed to Ensign lake to camp on a tiny island there, only a few short miles by water and two HUGE portages that wound up hill all the way. While neither portage was more than half a mile as the crow flies, the hills and twisting paths made them much longer and feel a LOT longer.

As we canoed short width of Knife lake toward the first portage as the sun started to push the temperatures even higher than the already seasonably warm morning had been. Usually this time of year you can expect the overnight temps to drop into the sixties with highs in the mid seventies. Today it felt like it never got below the mid seventies and was well on its way toward the ninety mark. The first three quarters of a mile went by quickly and we were soon pulling gear for the first portage. I stepped out of the canoe and waited for the girls to load their packs, helping Annette with the cook pack before hoisting the canoe over my head to follow them up the winding trail. At first it wasn't too bad, but as the trees thickened the hills began taking their toll. By the time the tired girls finished the almost half mile portage we were all soaked with sweat, revealing that all the girls and leaders had in fact forgone their bra's as they had said they were.

We had a nice two mile run down the length of Vera Lake, which gave me a chance to talk to Julie as we paddled along in the rear of the group.

"Hey Julie, can I ask you something?" I said as I dipped the paddle rhythmically into the clear water.

"Sure anything you want."

"I'm a bit worried. I mean, I'm supposed to be protecting the girls, not contributing to...well whatever we want to call this."

"You worried about the girls?"

"Yeah. If word of this ever got back I'd be in deep shit."

"The girls are all eighteen. It's all legal."

"Maybe legal, but certainly not ethical." I replied honestly. "Not to mention what would happen if Nancy found out."

"I see." She answered, leaving it hang there.

"So?"

"So what?" She responded.

"How do we kill this before it gets more out of hand than it is already?"

"I don't think you can."

"So what, I'm just supposed to have sex with every girl or something."

"Or something." She said over her shoulder. "Don't forget the leaders. We want our share too."

"Good lord." I said shaking my head. "So what, you're just going to stand there and watch while your daughter climbs on me?" I asked.

"It's pretty much up to her. I think she's been with other boys before, but she hasn't been all that forthcoming about that part. I made sure she was on the pill a long time ago, but it's still up to her if she wants to have sex."

"You didn't answer. You going to just sit there and watch?"

"Oh I don't know. I might just come over and feed you one of my tits. I know you really enjoy them."

"What if someone slips and lets the cat out of the bag? I asked seriously.

"No problem. All of us leaders are prepared to swear on a stack of bibles that you were a perfect gentleman and you did not, under any conditions, have any sexual or inappropriate contact with the girls."

"In other words, you're going to lie?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers