Girl Scout Leader Training Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers

"Uh huh. If it means getting fucked by you again, you're damn right!"

"What's the deal with having sex with me? I mean hell; there isn't anything special about me!"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Kidding about what?"

"Mike you are at least an inch longer than most men I've seen, and I've seen more than a few as a nurse, and you are DEFINTILY bigger around than most. Hell, I can barely get my hand around you and make my fingers touch. That's fat. And I can't explain why, but your cock seems to just hit all the right places at once. OHHHHHH so good! God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it!" She said as she paused paddling for a minute to rub a hand up and down the crotch of her shorts.

"So I'm stuck?"

"You can say no and stop this, but the girls won't be too happy. I think your best bet is to just jump in and go with it. Enjoy it. Besides, most guys today want to just stuff it in and bang away until they come. You're different. I can feel that you care about how it is for me and making sure that what I get pleasured too. You're gentle and caring in how you make love. No, I think all the girls should experience sex with a man like you, if nothing else just to teach them that there is more to sex than just wham-bam thank you maam. You're not unique but you are definitely rare...in a good way."

I shook my head in wonder as we edged closer to the portage point to make the last trek across to Ensign Lake, not at all sure how to respond to her sermon.

This last portage for the day aw longer, but easier than the last, being much flatter and in some places downhill. On completing this trek we at a quick lunch and then loaded up for the last three miles across the water toward our campsite for the night. I guess under other circumstances I might have been more surprised, but with this group the outlandish was becoming normal. We had just barely cleared the tip of the point a mile paddle from the portage, blocking any view from that direction, and allowing us to see all the way down the length of Lake Ensign when the first girl got it into her head to ditch her shirt. Before long all eight girls were bare chested, along with three of the four leaders. Leaving just Samantha too bashful to bare her bust for the last two miles.

The girls seemed to be having a good time splashing at each other and making sure I had good views of their perky breasts at any opportunity. If I thought things would be better once we hit the camp site I was dead wrong. Almost as soon as we hit the shade of the trees at the camp site, thankfully empty, the girls were all stripped down to only their hiking boots, quickly rubbing on more bug repellant on all their exposed parts.

"Come on Mister C. Lose the shorts! You don't want to be a stick in the mud!" Mandy called as she worked on setting up her tent wearing nothing but her hiking boots and socks, her tits bouncing around enticingly with each move she made.

"Thanks, but I'm just fine." I answered, preferring to leave my hardon covered for the moment.

"Yeah, come on Mike! Don't want me to have to come do it for you, do you?" Julie said as she worked across the tent from me, her huge tits swinging around as she bent and turned.

"No. I'm fine. Honest." I answered.

"Oh really? Is there some reason that you don't want to be naked? Turned on a bit by all these naked bodies?" She teased as I glared at her. "Ohhhhh I see. That is it isn't it?" She asked as she walked around the tent toward me. I stood up from where I was pounding in a stake and she circled an arm around me, pressing her big tits into my bare back and sliding a hand down to undo my shorts. It only took her a moment to unzip and snap them, letting them slide down my legs and my rock hard cock stand straight out. "Ahhhh much better." She cooed as she played with my cock from behind, stroking it slowly and teasing my balls with her other hand.

"You really don't have to do that." I said quietly.

"Don't have to, want to." She said with a giggle before finally releasing me and walking back around to the side of the tent where she was putting together the aluminum poles. She squatted down with her knees spread wide, inviting me to look at her obviously wet pussy while we hooked the poles to the corners of the tent. The view she was affording me was doing nothing to let my hardon go down, and the situation got even worse when Ellie came by to watch us, her tent already erected.

"Gee that sure is big, isn't it?" She asked Julie as we pulled the rain fly over the top of the tent.

"Yes it is that." She answered Ellie. "You want to try it, don't you?"

"Yeah, but not in front of everyone." She whispered. "I mean what if it doesn't fit?"

"Oh sweetie. I'm sure it will be fine, but if you don't want to try, don't force it." Julie coached.

"I'd really like to try though." She said, looking at my cock.

"Well, maybe we can do something later." Julie said softly. "Why don't you go get some water purifying?"

"Ok." Ellie said brightly as she headed off toward the camp box to get the water buckets. I looked at Julie with a pained face. "What, you don't want her to feel left out, do you?"

"I guess not." I said as I unzipped the tent and crawled in after tossing my sleeping bag and air mattress into the tent.

It only took a few minutes to unroll and get the bed ready for the night before flopping down on it and stretching my back out.

"You ok?" Julie asked.

"Yeah. Just going to close my eyes a few minutes, ok?" I said as I flopped an arm over my face.

"Ok." She said as she zipped the tent closed.

After lugging the canoe over those two portages my back was complaining and I was tired. I guess my age was starting to show. I reached up and unzipped the window at the end of the tent to get some air flow and then closed my eyes for a nap.

I woke to a gentle kiss on the lips. One that I was not expecting in the least. I opened my eyes to see Liz, one of the girls who didn't have a mother on the trip, leaning over me with a smile on her face. "Mister C, I have a favor to ask." She whispered.

"Ok." I asked, expecting her to ask me to screw her, since she was in my tent naked.

"I've always wondered what it felt like to have someone lick you down there. But none of the guys I know would because they say its gross, and I don't want to have a girl do it. I mean that would be weird, right?"

"Not weird at all. A lot of girls experiment that way. But if it feels weird for you then it's not for you." I told her quietly.

"So, do you think it's gross to lick down there?" She asked hesitantly.

"Not at all. I actually find it quite a turn on to do." I answered her.

"So... Can you...I mean would you..." She said, stopping in mid sentence, her embracement clear on her face.

"Yes." I answered quietly. What the hell, I figured. I've done everything else, why not help her find out something useful. I slid down the sleeping bag a bit, pulling my knees up to make room, and then held a hand out to her. It took a moment to coax her to climb across my chest and get her knees situated above my shoulders in the low confined tent. Once I had her in position I looked up at her, her deep brown eyes staring down at me in anticipation.

I reached out and gently licked up the length of her meaty outer lips, letting my tongue tease the soft inner lips hiding within and barely peaking out at me. Curling both arms around her thighs I stretched her gently, letting her soft lips protrude and allowing my tongue to delve deeply between them, collecting her already significant moisture and dragging it across her hooded clit.

"Ohhhhh that's nice." She whispered as I licked again between her lips.

I smiled back up at her as I pressed my tongue deeper into her, bouncing it into her tunnel as far as I could and then slowly dragging along the bone until the tip of my tongue flicked across her slightly protruding clit.

"Oh my god." She moaned softly as my next lick paused at her clit and flicked rapidly across it several times, making her whole body tremble and shake for several seconds. I dove down into her pussy again, pushing my tongue into her like a little dick before sliding along her slit to her clit, once again working it with the tip of my tongue before closing my lips around it and sucking it gently.

"Ohhhhhhh God." She moaned as I repeated it again and again, each time working her clit more and more, licking and swirling my tongue around it. One of her hands moved to my head to try and pull it toward her pussy while the other started squeezing and pulling on one of her nipples.

"OH god. So good." She moaned as I continued to work her slit and clit, driving her trembling body crazy. She was nearly suffocating me she was pulling my face to her so hard and I was forced to pull her hand away so I could breath. "I'm sorry." She panted as I held her hand to keep her from grabbing at me again, my tongue never stopping its assault at her clit. I focused on the hard nub, flicking it back and forth in rapid fire succession, making her whole body quake and shake as her orgasm built to ever higher levels.

"OHhhh god I want you inside me!" She moaned loudly. "Please!" She practically begged.

I gently lifted her up so I could slide up the air mattress again and then helped her settle herself over my hips. I held my rigid shaft up and rubbed the head along her wet slit as she slowly leaned back against it, allowing my mushroom head to settle into the opening of her soft tunnel. "You're in control." I whispered as I moved my hands up to both her breasts, cupping them and rubbing my thumbs across her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh" She moaned softly as she let more of her weight down, slowly expanding her opening to accept me. Ever so slowly I could feel her entrance expand, sliding slowly down toward the widest part of my head, her moisture leaking down my shaft as she did. "OH god so big." She whispered as my head finally slipped inside her, her knees holding herself up while her body adjusted to the intrusion.

"Uh. Damn." I grunted as I tried to keep my hips from pushing up into what had to be the tightest pussy it had ever pierced. I could feel her slowly sinking down my length, her body slowly taking me in, expanding and stretching around my shaft, until finally my head nestled against the end of her tunnel. She started to lift herself, moaning loudly as she slid her soft wet tunnel up my shaft until only my head remained inside her. She lowered herself again, faster this time, feeling my shaft slide quickly up inside her, the sensations overwhelming her body and making it tremble.

"Is it always like this?" She panted as she stroked up and down my shaft again. "I mean this big?"

"No. It gets a bit fatter before I cum." I answered in a soft groan.

"I want to feel that."

"Not likely. We don't want you pregnant." I grunted.

"It's ok. My mom started me on the pill to regulate my cycle years ago." She moaned as she picked up speed, bouncing her tiny ass against my legs and driving my cock up into her time and again. "Oh please! I'm going to cum again any second. I want you to cum too!"

"OH shit. I'm not far from it." I panted as her already incredibly tight pussy clamped around my cock. Her whole body shook and trembled, her coordination failing her, causing her to flop almost flat on top of me. I started to hump my hips up in the air, driving my rod in and out of her spasming pussy, her whole body jerking and shaking as her orgasm flew through her body. "Here... it... comes." I grunted between strokes as my own orgasm started to take hold.

My whole body jerked, driving deep into her and unloading a gush of hot juice into her.

"YES!" She screamed as she felt my cum surge into her pussy. Time and again my body jerked, pumping more into her and driving her already intense orgasm to new heights.

My body finally collapsed back on the air mattress and sleeping bag, Ellie little more than dead weight on top of me as I lay there panting for breath.

"Holly shit." She finally gasped. "That was incredible."

"Glad you...liked it." I gasped as my cock began shrinking inside her, my chest heaving to catch my breath.

She slowly rolled off of me; flopping on her back and watching the wind shake the tent slightly as we both recovered from our mutual climax.

"Thank you." She said as she rolled over on me and kissed me softly on the lips, tasting her own juices. "That was an experience I'll never forget."

"Nor shall I." I replied as she climbed to her knees and turned toward the tent door, her bare pussy sticking out at me and leaking our cum down her legs. She shot me a quick smile as she zipped the tent back up and then disappeared, still completely naked.

"Well, that certainly sounded fun." Julie said as she crouched outside the tent screen, wearing only her panties and a smile on her face.

"Yeah. She came in while I was sleeping I guess."

"Yeah. I guess so." She chuckled. "Dinner is ready by the way."

"Oh, ok." I said as I started reaching for my pants.

"Don't bother. Even if you put them on, the girls are going to get them back off you before you even get to the fire. I think they want to play a bit more tonight."

"Good lord." I said as I pulled on my underwear and slid my feet into my boots.

"Good cock at least." She whispered with a grin as she got up and wandered toward the fire ring.

Dinner was quite tasty, some kind of noodle and tuna mixture. I was surprised how hungry I was and polished off two plates of the mixture, all the while listening to the chatter of the almost naked girls sitting around the fire. From their discussion they had considerable interest in what Ellie had to say about her experience and that it was no secret she had gone to my tent. In fact, it seems that she was encouraged to do so, although having her "cherry popped" as they put it was not exactly what she had planned on.

After dinner and dishes, the girls headed off for a while exploring the island a bit more, leaving me alone with the ladies.

"I guess you were a hit with Ellie." Samantha said, lowering herself to the ground to sit with her back against the log next to me, her bare tits glistening a pale orange with perspiration as the sun finally it the top of the trees.

"Yeah. Went to take a nap and ended up waking up to a young lady who wanted to find out what it felt like to be eaten out."

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind finding out if you're as good as she claims." Samantha teased as Diane sat down on my other side.

"I don't know if I'm that good." I replied, hoping to drop the subject.

"Oh I expect you are." Diane said with a laugh. "I hope I get a chance to find out before we get home though."

"The way things are going I'm going to end up screwing every one of them."

"Yeah. I suspect sooner than you think. Especially since we head back tomorrow." Samantha added. "I heard them planning something, so don't be surprised if they come up with something outrageous."

"That would be about right for Candice. She seems to be the ring leader in that respect."

"Well, don't count my Suzie out on that. She isn't a virgin for a reason. She tried to seduce her step dad right after we were married. I guess she thought if it was good for me it must be good for her." Julie chimed in as she sat down by the fire, poking it with a stick.

"That had to be hard." I said.

"Oh it was. He didn't let it get too far, but he was kind of shocked when she climbed into the shower with him."

"I'm surprised she hasn't been after me harder then."

"Oh she is. Just waiting for the right time." Julie said with a shake of her head.

We all sat quietly for several minutes before Samantha stood up, skimmed her panties off and tossed them aside. "How about it Mike? Would you do a young lady a favor and give her aching pussy a few licks with that talented tongue?"

"Here? Now?" I asked in surprise.

"Sure. I'm not going to stand on ceremony." She said as she stepped across me, her spread legs exposing her already wet pussy, her inner lips protruding from her meaty outer lips as if begging to be licked. She ran the fingers of one hand down her body and curled them between her legs, while the other hand slid up to cup one of her large breasts, squeezing it and teasing the nipple. "How about it. I'm damn horny for you right now."

"I've never been able to turn down a wet pussy." I said as I watched her stroke herself.

"Good." She said as she stepped closer, leaning her knees against the log and lowering her pussy toward my face.

True to my word, I do enjoy a good wet pussy and reached out to grab her round ass and pull her closer to me. I slowly licked up between her lips, letting the flat of my tongue drag up and across her hard clit as she arched her back to angle her pussy more toward me.

"Oh yeah. God that's nice." She cooed as I licked up her slit time and again, each time making sure to concentrate on her clit, exposed as he held her lips apart with two fingers. With a quick grin I drove my tongue deeper into her and then drug the tip along her bone before flicking the tip across her clit, eliciting a quick intake of breath through her clenched teeth. "God damn that sends a tingle." She squeaked as I started another trip. This time when I came to her clit I focused on it, flicking it time and again with the tip of my tongue, making her hard little nub bounce back and forth with each flick, her whole body standing rigidly over me while she moaned and pulled on first one nipple and then another. I continued to concentrate on her clit with my tongue while I slipped one hand farther around her thigh until I could tease first one and then two fingers up into her sopping wet pussy.

I worked my fingers deeper, feeling for the top f her tunnel and finally finding the rough little spot that usually indicated that sensitive bundle of nerves. I swept my finger tip back and forth across it while my tongue flicked her clit over and over.

"OH GOD!" She squealed loudly as my fingers pumped into her pussy and my tongue assaulted her hard clit. "YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!"

I just smiled to myself and continued my assault as her legs began to tremble, her breathing becoming ragged and sporadic.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!" She screamed as her whole body jerked, her pussy squirting a huge gush of juice out, most of it splashing against my chin and chest as she climaxed, over me. Her body jerked several times, each time associated with another gush of juice until my chest was coated and it was running down and soaking into my underwear.

"Enough!" She finally cried, pulling her pussy from my face and collapsing on top of me, her sopping pussy leaking more of her juices onto my hard cock encased in the skimpy underwear.

"Now that's what I call a climax." Annette said from where she was sitting across the fire from us, completely naked, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy wetly.

"Yeah, it was." Samantha panted. "God my whole pussy is still quivering!"

"Guess you liked it then?" I asked her, idly playing with her huge tits and teasing her still hard nipples.

"Liked it? God you lick pussy every bit as good as a women. Damn!" She answered with a laugh, reaching out to wipe some of her cum off my face and chest. "God look what I did! I don't think I've ever squirted like that before, not even with you Diane."

"Uh...No." Diane answered, clearly embarrassed at the comment.

"Oh, so you two..." I started.

"Forget I said that." Samantha replied quickly.

"UH huh. Ok." I said as Samantha got up off of me and moved to sit on the log.

"So if the mom's are all done, we have a request." Vanessa said as the girls stepped into the light of the fire. Each of them were totally naked, the firelight flickering on their bare skin and making them look even more enticing. "Since this is the last night, and we all know that once we're back this won't happen again, we want to try something Mister C."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers