Girl Talk Ch. 03

Story Info
It gets even hotter.
433 words
4.2
74.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the readers: Sorry this took so long. Hopefully you will enjoy and there will be more!

I had never kissed someone like that before. I put a lot of effort into it because I needed her to understand that her secret was safe with me.

To my surprise, she kissed me back and pulled me down to the floor. I could smell sex on her and it made me want this so bad. She let the towel that covered her drop and put both of her hands around my waist. I broke from the kiss and made my way down to her nipples nibbling on them.

Behind me, I heard Jon's bedroom door open, then silence. I could tell that he was probably shocked at what he was watching. So I decided to give him a better show. I got into doggy position so he could see my clit and spread Sam's legs apart to start licking at her pussy.

I have never done this before, but I knew what I liked, so I figured it would work for her. She was moaning and shaking like crazy.

I felt Jon moving closer to the both of us. I paused for a moment to give him a seductive look and noticed he didn't have any clothes on. He had his penis in his hands stroking it long and hard. I felt Sam move past me, drop down on her knees and began sucking on her brother's cock. I got behind her, wrapped my arms around her and made my way down to finger her dripping pussy.

Her moaning sent Jon over the top. He picked up his sister, grabbed her by the hand, she grabbed mine, and led us into his room.

"It's your turn." Jon whispered to me and I laid down on the bed and he straddled me. Without warning he jammed his dick into my pussy and began pumping in and out of me. I never had someone fuck me this hard; I thought I would loose my mind. When I fucked my brother that one time, he gave it to me, but not like this.

"Noah told me that you were a slut, but I didn't believe him!" I can't believe my brother told him, although, they were best friends. "Now you're my slut too! Get on your hands and knees!" I did and he fucked me in this position over and over again.

Sam had been fingering herself next to us and came. Then she made her way over and began kissing me. Sending me over the edge.