Girl Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I understand but that is just who I am." She stroked nails over his head before petting soft black pelt. "I shall be fine. I always am."

"I know but you know I don't like seeing a woman, especially you, cry." The cat nevertheless had little choice but to purr. The hourly announcement of hot deals echoed across the store and for just a moment offered respite from the looped movie pumping out of home theater.

"Oh that is so sweet." She swept her fingers to scratch at one of Aphex's ears. "No I am not going to fuck you."

"Damn." With a sneeze Aphex shook h s head and stretched up to try and spot Isaac. The envy devil was out of view. "The second concerns other demons. You know of course we imps can go up and down freely despite the restrictions your work has put on things. Anyhoo. It seems to me that the masses down there are starting to realize what is going on and that Hell itself might be behind it. Needless to say there are small rumblings about figuring out the truth. After all most of our kin want the Scarlet Whore to rise up and Abbadon to unlock the pit and all that. That's why Big L is playing this so close to his chest. However they are not dumb, well some of them."

"Right." The succubus sighed and moved on to flip through the J's. Why didn't chain stores have the decency to carry porn in this day and age? "He and the others thought that would eventually happen. They hoped that by the point anyone suspected anyone in Hell was behind the sealing and now Heaven it would be too late for them to do anything about it."

"Yeah well." The cat stretched before settling down at the bottom of the bag. "We just need to be careful. When folks get desperate they find a way. In case you haven't noticed there's a shit load of diabolists around here. Now we've run into another demon."

"Eh. He seems like he seems like he is hiding out on earth. I am not so worried about him but we shall be careful." She lifted up the bag with both hands and pressed a kiss to the top of feline head. "With both our agenda and our heart okay? However he said he would cut us a deal on our plan! That is wonderful."

The puss soured and shook his head before laughing. "Pi... Seriously. Okay then let's go gather up the smoking hot witch and get this done. I don't suppose you could tongue tussle with her some more?"

"She does not want me too." A long suffering sigh swirled around Pi as she moved along. With each step fine hips rolled and she cradled the cat purse in the crook of one elbow. Aphex spent most of the time staring at her tits and thanking the inventor of sundresses.

By the time they caught up with Abby who was wandered all the way over to look at refrigerators the artist had purged the want of the demoness from her mind, well almost. She watched Pi flow closer with white cotton washing around her erotic physique, the way it caught and tugged against her contours. Really a woman had to be inhuman to look that good. Abby's striking blue eyes slipped right and caught Isaac the demon watching them. Well hell. The dusky woman sucked in a breath. The illusion of lipstick lesbians had to continue it seemed.

Pi's breath caught with surprise as Abby took a firm hold of her thighs with a strong step forward. The sculptor's expert grip maneuvered hell's librarian back against the nearest fridge and blunt nails curled hard enough into fabric to mar the pale flesh underneath. Pi's bosom lifted and unbridled nipples strained hard against cotton.

"Abby?" One thing the succubus wasn't used to was having her voice quiver in enticed surprise. Her rump pressed against metal and its cool temperature leaked straight through cloth. It did nothing to quell the sudden heat between her thighs.

"Hush." When Abby pushed in for a steamy kiss their ample chests crushed against one another and the human woman moaned as her own nipples hardened the instant they felt the hard nubs of the infernal's. The side of her hip eased its way right up to between Pi's. The two women however only became one once their lips met.

This time it was no mere peck or brush to try and convince hot blooded males that they were intimate partner. Instead Abby stormed the borders of Pi's mouth. Her tongue made an effective and tempting battering arm and the two women co-authored a moist sigh as the dark muse relented. Wet muscle slid against wet muscle and Abby tilted her face enough so their fine features could dock against one another. It was surely a striking image almost like twilight kissing the moon. Ebony strands of hair teased Abby's cheek and she found she fancied the taste of Pi's mouth. Her fine nose flexed and lungs shuddered trying to pass enough air in and out so the kiss would not have to break. Pi caught probing tongue with her lips and suckled for a moment before letting go and dancing with it once more.

In the meantime the curves of their bodies worked at bonding with one another. Each spasm of lust that rutted through their blood made lines glide together. In turn this made their blood run hotter and dampness gather at the apex of thighs. Abby's hands eased their grips and palmed up Pi's flanks. She found her cousin's damnation far too pleasant to touch. The fallen wrapped her arms around the mortal's waist to keep her there and fingers snuck under the back of the Capri's waistband. The top of lacy panties was tugged at in an urgent manner.

Both women took small sharp intakes of air as the kiss finally broke and neither moved their heads from against one another. Both had gazes unfocused by heady desire and the panting only urged their breasts to comingle all the more. Through it all Aphex had just ogled and thanked his lucky stars. He got to see everything up close, watch everything up close and smell it too. Of course the bag he was in ended up dangling beneath Abby's ass and he made a satisfied kitten smile. While it wasn't as nice as his boss' it was still pretty damn amazing. Then again the imp realized he was going to just get all hot and bothered then get nothing to sooth it with.

His good humor promptly sank. "You two are making a scene."

"When did you get a cat and when did it start talking?" Abby stiffened against the plush dish of Pi.

The succubus thrummed and used her free hand to adjust glasses as much as she wanted to keep fondling Abby's ass. "I shall explain that in the car later. Now what brought the sudden snogging on?"

"Your demon friend was watching." The artist nipped at Pi's lower lip before untangling. Without a hint of shame she tugged on her shirt here and there until it was smoothed out once more. "So I figured we should really sell this deception of yours. I'm assuming there was a reason you warned me about him?

"One does not run into them very often in everyday life. I just wanted to make you aware so there was no slip ups or issues." Teeth raked over her lower lip before Pi adjusted Aphex back into the crook of her elbow. After a few more breaths she was able to get her lust under control. By then though couples were secretly groping one another all across the store.

"Ever since you arrived I am not sure that is exactly true. I expect every lackey at a convenience store or person in their automobile beside me to be one." Abby only mostly teased. She retreated a few steps as well. "Right well let's get the phone and get the hell out of here. I still want to look for shoes."

"He is the first one I have run into actually. How many do you know?" Impulsively Pi nuzzled her temple before weaving back in the general direction of phones.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Abby grinned as she followed and tried to tap down lust once more. It wasn't easy.

Aphex settled down to be silent for a bit longer. He figured he was going to have to do a lot of talking once he was in the car. With any luck he'd be able to slip off afterwards because if there was one thing he hated more in all Creation than shoe shopping he couldn't think of it.

12