Girlfriend's First Time With Another

Story Info
With his encouragement Kelly explores.
2.5k words
4.07
89k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
expr1234
expr1234
11 Followers

My girlfriend, Kelly, and I have been together for 3 years. We met freshman year of college at a party and have been together ever since. She is a dynamite little package. When you meet her she exudes sex. She is a cheerleader at our college and stands at only 5'2" with a round firm ass and nice tits for her body. She is a tight little package.

We have always had great sex and a lot of it, but our sex life completely changed one night when we came home from the bar and in the middle of a heated sex session I suggested she fuck another guy. I don't know why the hell I said it, but it felt right at that moment and she ran with it. She pulled out her dildo and rode it in front of me talking dirty the entire time like she was fucking another guy - I loved it. The next day we were hanging out watching a movie when out of the blue she said "last night, in bed, that was just dirty talk right?"

The question caught me off-guard and suddenly I felt like I was on the defensive. Last night part of me thought the idea was really hot but I didn't want to admit that. So I told her it was all dirty talk but then immediately asked her "why, do you want to fuck another guy?"

She said "no, I was just wondering because you were really into it."

We left it at that, but now the seed was planted in my head and it was all I could think about. The next few days in class I would daydream about her bent over on all fours taking it from another guy. I would literally get rock hard in the middle of class picturing her sexy body with another guy. When we would fuck at night and she was on top of me I would picture her riding another guy like that and immediately I would cum.

About a week passed when we were out at the bars again, I had a little liquid courage built up, and when we were alone I whispered in her ear "I want to watch you."

She knew exactly what I was talking about but still felt the need to make sure so she asked me what I was talking about. I was nervous how she would react, but I remember the words flowing out of my mouth as I whispered into her ear again, "I want to see you fuck another guy." I pulled back to see her reaction and she had a huge smile on her face.

We practically raced home and started stripping each other the second we talked in the house. We fucked hard and laid on her bed naked and exhausted afterward. After I came the sensation of watching her with another guy seemed to diminish slightly but the she started bringing up details. Almost teasing me she said things like "Baby, I haven't fucked another guy besides you in 3 years, do you think you can handle watching me do it?" My dick twinged hearing those words. She told me about this guy on the basketball team who always hits on her. When she told me his name I knew exactly who he was and I became floored at the idea of her fucking a 6'5" black guy. I don't know why but it made the fantasy that much more kinky.

By the time we went over all the details Kelly noticed my now fully erect dick. She smiled and said "I guess you really do want to see me ride another cock" and started going down on me. We fucked like crazy all night.

By the next weekend everything was set. The basketball team had a home game Friday night and Saturday this guy was going to come over. I told her I wanted to watch from the closet because I didn't want people knowing I was into this. I thought it was weird I could only imagine what other people would think.

Her roommate was gone so we sat in the kitchen, having a few drinks to take the edge off, while we waited for this guy. Finally the door bell rang. Kelly smiled and gave me one last kiss before I she went to greet her guest and I went upstairs. Soon Kelly was walking through her bedroom door with this guy behind her. They sat down on her bed next to each and made small talk for a bit before he told her how sexy she looked in her cheerleading outfit at the game last night. I knew where he was going with that, and Kelly took the bait. "Do you want to see it on" she playfully asked. When he agreed Kelly told him he couldn't watch her change so he had to turn around. After he did so she walked into the closet I was in and smiled at me. She looked out and said "NO PEEKING" in a light playful voice. She took all of her clothes off, never taking her eyes off mine the entire time. When she reached for her outfit I admired her naked tan body and wondered if I was ready to see it on top of another guy. It didn't matter if was or wasn't, because she slid the uniform on with no panties or bra, kissed me quietly one more time and walked out into the room again.

"What do you think" she said as her ass strutted away from me and closer to the other guy.

"You look even better than last night" he said with a smile. "Do a turn for me so I can see the whole thing." Kelly quickly turned and the fluffy skirt spun in the air revealing the bottom of her ass cheeks and maybe even her pussy. "I don't remember seeing that part last night" he said.

Kelly laughed lightly and told him "I save that for special guys" and moved closer to him. He opened his legs a little bit so she could come next to him, and with him sitting on the bed and her standing in front of him they starting making out. He touched her legs and slowly and moved his hands up her thighs until they disappeared under her skirt. My stomach became twisted as I watched him grope her ass and listened the sound of their lips smacking. This was only the start but I couldn't take my eyes off of it, I don't think I blinked for minutes. He slipped her skirt to the floor and she pushed him so his back rested on the bed. She started unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants. As she pulled his boxers off she looked in my direction and smiled before redirecting her attention to his dick. She took it in her hands and stroked him gently until he was almost hard. He was bigger than me, which was kind of hard to take, but not surprising either. I am prob average size and pictured him fucking Kelly he was always bigger. She wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and slowly began giving him head. She really took her time too. Slowly running her tongue from the base of his shaft up and down the length of his dick. She even spent some time holding his dick in her hands and licking his shaved balls. He leaned up and watched the top of her head bob up and down on him for a minute and while removing her top said "damn, I didn't know white girls knew how to suck dick like that."

"That's not all I can do" she replied as she got up from her knees got into the bed with him. She put her hands on his chest and straddled him. I told her before hand I wanted to see her ride him so she turned his body slightly so her ass was facing me when she rode him. I stood there, with a growing cock, in complete in disbelief as I watched him disappear inside of her. I fantasized about it a thousand times but now that it was happening it was way more intense than anything I could've imagined. I wanted to jerk off but I had to be quiet so all I could do was stand there and watch. She was moaning really loud, almost screaming, while she bounced on his dick. He only lasted like 2 minutes when out of the blue he lifted her off his dick and started cumming on her ass. She turned her head and watched, kind of laughing while he continued to cum on butt. When he was done he started laughing too and wiped her off with a towel that was next to the bed. Still naked, he laid down next to her and pretty much started apologizing.

She told him not to worry about it and started to get up when he asked for a second chance. She hesitated for a second, knowing I was still in the closet, but agreed to give him another try. So there I was standing in the closet, having just watched my girlfriend of 3 years have sex with a black guy, and now I have to wait for him to get hard so he can fuck her again. I don't know how to explain what I was feeling except it was completely embarrassing and exhilarating at the same time. I'm not one of those guys you read about who wants their wife or GF to fuck 14 guys at once and won't care a bit about it. I am a real dude who loves my girlfriend and just watched her have sex with someone else. In reality it didn't matter how I was feeling because I was in a fucking closet and they were naked on her bed.

They laid on her bed without a stitch of clothing on just talking for about 5 minutes. She was on her side so her ass was facing me and her tits were exposed to him. It wasn't long before he began feeling her ass, completely unimpeded by her. Looking back, she was so horny I think he could've done anything he wanted to her, which he pretty much did. He told her to "roll over so he could see that booty" which was pretty demanding for a guy who just came in under 5 minutes, but nonetheless my girlfriend rolled on her stomach facing my direction. Watching her peer through the closet blinds with her ass in the air while her new friend ran his hands over it was the sexiest she's ever looked. "You have a big booty for this little body" he said as his dick grew harder and he began to slap her ass with it. He fingered her with one hand and continued to slap her ass with his dick in his other hand. Kelly's tan and toned ass looked amazing as it bounced every time this guy's dick slapped it. He was totally using her too, which was fine with me, after all I didn't want a guy to love her I just wanted a guy to fuck her. Which, be careful what you wish for because that is exactly what he began to do. Kelly was still laying prone on the bed when he entered her from behind. I think it somewhat took her by surprise because she bit her lower lip and he went deeper and deeper. She gave up trying to maintain eye contact with me and buried her face into the bed. As his thrusts got harder so did her muffled moans through the bed sheets. After awhile of this he picked her up and set her down on his cock reverse cowgirl. If stereotypes are true he must've loved seeing her round ass in his face. She rode him like a fucking pornstar. I thought for sure he was going to cum again like that but as I would find out he was far from it. His hands roamed her body freely, occasionally slapping her ass, cupping her tits or pushing her hips down on his cock harder. At one point she was completely bent over dropping her ass on his cock as hard as she could. She definitely came like this because when she finally switched positions his cock was full of her cum.

All of this was really hot for awhile but it went on way too long for me if I am being honest. He completely "made up" for his first performance by fucking for about 45 minutes the second time. Kelly couldn't get enough of it either. By the time they were done both of their bodies were glistening with sweat. They did it in every position I knew plus a few more I didn't even know existed. At one point he had her face sideways and do the splits on his cock. Finally, and I mean finally, he got her in a position where he came. It was actually perfect for the voyeuristic situation I was in because he moved her to a spot in the room where I could see everything. She was bent over her dresser that had a mirror on it so in the reflection she could turn her head so I could see her face meanwhile, watching his hips smash into hers if I wanted to. He went at her with no regard for anything in the world but busting his nut. I wish I would've recorded it because when I say he fucked her hard it doesn't even give justice to how hard he went. When he was done and cumming on her butt, again, it was obvious how weak in the knees she was as she could barely stand. I doubt she ever had that kind of sex. I know we never did, I couldn't fuck her that hard if I wanted to.

She managed to slide a robe over her body while he started getting dressed too. He asked her if she wanted to watch a movie and have some more fun later but she turned him down saying, "I can't my boyfriend might come over later."

He started laughing and said "I figured you dumped him."

She laughed a little too and said "you won't tell him, will you?"

He replied, "nah babe, this will be our little secret."

She walked him to the door and I met her on the top of staircase. The front of her robe was still open and her tits bounced as the climbed each step until she got to the top and hugged me. We went into her room and when I started pulling my pants off she goes "What are you doing?!"

I asked, "Aren't we going to have sex?"

She looked at me in disbelief and said "Did you see how hard I just got fucked?"

I was a little pissed how eager she was to fuck him and now she was too sore for me. She did, however, give me head while I played back the sounds and sights of what I just saw in my head. Needless to say it didn't take long before I came.

expr1234
expr1234
11 Followers