Girlfriend's Mum's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
champ1on
champ1on
50 Followers

"So where do you want me?" she asked as she threw the panties to me.

"Will you come lie next to me so I can hug you and feel the silky nightie against my body?"

Without saying a word she laid next to be in the spoons position. I started to rub up against her as she stuck her hand in between her legs and started to rub her clit again. After a few minutes I was ready to cum again but I was so horny, I wasn't going to let it go just yet. I started to gently kiss her neck to see what response I received. Fel let out a little moan and turned her head away from me allowing better access to her neck. I slid my hand around her body and started to stroke her nipples through the nightie. They were large and hard but were getting bigger all the time. Her moans were increasing and her hand was starting to move quicker. She rolled on her back and turned her head towards me. This was it, now or never, I had to try to kiss her. I leant in and gently our lips met. There was no hesitation from her, so I started to kiss her more.

After a few seconds she started to respond and I slowly slipped my tongue into her mouth. We started to make out as I slipped my hand into her nightie feeling her breasts for the first time skin to skin. She was getting more and more into it as I continued to rub up against her. We continued to kiss as I started to slide my hand down her body towards her wet pussy. As I got close she removed her hand and closed her legs to stop me but never stopped kissing me. I let my hand fall onto her pubes and gently stroked around as I let her tongue explore my mouth. A few minutes later I tried again and she slowly released the tension of her legs. My hand slid down past her pubes, over her clit and onto the wet lips. She was soaked! I slowly rubbed around her pussy lips when she pulled away from our passionate kiss. She looked at me and whispered "Be gentle."

That was it, permission was granted! I repositioned myself to get a better angle and started to slide 2 fingers in her dripping pussy. As they passed through her lips she groaned in pleasure. It felt so good I knew I had to replace my fingers with my cock. I moved my body round to put my cock at the entrance to her pussy, pulling it out of the panties I was wearing. I rubbed it over her pussy.

She couldn't take anymore "Put it in me please baby, I need to feel your cock up me. Fuck me like you fuck my daughter."

I didn't need to be asked twice and put it straight in. I couldn't believe this. This was heaven. I was in bed with my girlfriend's mother wearing her pants while she wore a sexy nightie, sliding my cock in and out of her dripping pussy. Within 30 seconds she was grinding on my cock really hard. Her orgasm was building quickly as her pussy tightened on me.

"Don't stop, please don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming so good!" She moaned as I started to fuck her pussy hard, filling it with the whole of my cock. "Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!!!!" She screamed as her pussy juice started releasing over my cock and pouring out onto my leg. This was too much for me as I started to feel my cum passing through my cock.

"I'm cumming too!" I told her quickly, not sure where I could cum. She pushed her pussy right down on my cock telling me there was only one place she wanted my cum. Seconds later I was firing jets of cum deep into my girlfriend's mum's snatch. She let out a large moan as she felt her pussy getting filled up. This was the most erotic experience of my life. She turned and looked and me, our lips met again and we kissed for several minutes.

Then she broke away and as if nothing had happened, and said "Right, we better clean up and get those shelves on the wall!" It was a little uncomfortable to start with due to all the fluid but once it was sorted it became like things were back to normal. She went downstairs and I put her shelves up, but before I left I took the white panties for a souvenir, hoping that when she notices that they had gone she would call me back, but that is for another story...

champ1on
champ1on
50 Followers
12