Girlfriend's Younger Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu191
stu191
138 Followers

I pull my rock hard cock out of Natalie's pussy.

Naked, with a hard cock bouncing around, I run downstairs and retrieve the key from Natalie's jeans. I sprint back upstairs.

It hits me that I am cheating on Jennifer. How stupid am I. Natalie is bound to give me up!

Just then I hear the shower turn off.

I run back into Jennifer's room. Quickly in the dark, fumbling frantically, I unlock Natalie's wrists. Her ankles still cuffed.

Click! The bathroom door opens.

I give Natalie the key. I lie down in the bed, and pull the covers over both of us. Nat moves down under the covers

'Wait till she is asleep before you uncuff your ankles, or she'll hear us," I say, "Now quiet!"

Natalie is totally under the covers, her head roughly my chest height. I am lying on my side. Natalie is trying her best to also be on her side facing me. Even in all the excitement, my cock is still rock hard.

Jennifer walks into the room. My eyes are well adjusted to the dark, and I can see she is still naked. I am trying to pretend to be asleep.

Jennifer gets into her bed.

"Stu, you awake? I thought I heard footsteps downstairs," Jennifer whispers.

"Just me going to the downstairs bathroom," I try to lie in a sleepy voice, "How did the install go?"

Under the covers Natalie squirms lower. Jennifer's bed is much higher than mine, so I know she would have to sit up to see the movement.

Natalie's hand gently grabs my hard cock, and she licks the underside of it. She then firmly kisses the head.

Wow that felt good. Jennifer is quiet...I have missed part of the conversation. I can't believe that we have just missed being caught, and Natalie is licking my cock.

"What?" I whisper back, as I try to push Natalie away from my cock. Natalie hits my hands away.

"I said, all good, sped up near the end so we finished early " Jennifer whispers back, "I'm very tired, do you mind if we leave sex for the morning."

Natalie now takes my cock fully into her mouth. She sucks hard. Her hands grabbing my arse cheeks, forcing me to stay in her mouth.

"Ok, I'm quite tired too. You're sister is hard work." I say, not able to keep Natalie out of the conversation.

Natalie pinches me on the bottom. She releases my cock from her mouth, and moves so that she's now licking my balls.

"Why, what happened?" asks Jennifer, "you know I think she has a thing for you. Good thing I know you're faithful, as she is quite resourceful."

"Nothing happened," I lie, "just think she was trying to flash her undies to me."

Natalie grabs my cock and wipes it around her lips, before plunging it into her mouth. She twirls her tongue over the head, and then repeats the sequence.

I am getting close to cumming. The wetness of her mouth, the thrill of it being wrong, is pushing me to the edge.

I am surprised Jennifer hasn't picked up that something is going on. My breathing is not right.

"Do you want a quick cuddle before we go to sleep?" Jennifer asks.

I know I can't refuse. I move to get up. Natalie sucks hard on my cock, requiring me to pull it out of her mouth. My legs are quivering ,.the firmness of her last suck, almost makes me cum.

I know Jennifer can't see me in the little light that is available. I grab my cock to clean Natalie's saliva off it as I get into bed with Natalie.

Facing me Jennifer gives me a cuddle. I consciously have my bottom pushed out so that she doesn't come in contact with my very hard cock.

Jennifer grabs my bottom, and pulls me toward her, so that my rock hard cock presses against her stomach.

"Ohh, you are horny!" Jennifer says, "I do love the feel of your hard cock, but I'm sure it can it wait till morning. It will really want me then!"

Jennifer releases her hug, and as I move to get back into my own bed, Jennifer shuffles lower and puts her mouth over my cock. She licks around the head, cupping my balls with her hand. She then lets go of me, "Sweet dreams," she says.

I move back into my bed, with Natalie patiently waiting for me.

I get back in. My cock slides straight back into Natalie's mouth, as I lie in the bed.

I hear Jennifer roll over to go to sleep.

Natalie slowly paints my cock with her tongue. Licking from the base to the tip. Her tongue hard and firm, just touching me with its tip. She licks up one part, then returns to lick again right next to where she was.

I am trying not to make noise, but I am finding it very difficult to keep control. Natalie then kisses the top of my cock, and holding me in her mouth, licks just under the head.

I am about to cum, my legs are almost shaking. Natalie lets go of my cock. I am pulsating.

"I think she's asleep," whispers Natalie, as I hear and feel her unlock the ankle cuffs.

Natalie slides out the bottom of the bed. I hear her walk into her own room and closes the door.

I am still incredibly close to cumming. I can't believe we weren't caught. I can't believe my cock went from Natalie's mouth to Jennifer's mouth and back to Natalie's mouth in a matter of minutes.

I was so close to cumming... I need to cum... Natalie must still be horny. Slowly I get out of bed, and sneak into Natalie's room. I slide into bed with her. I know this is wrong, but I need to cum, and I need to have her. I can't believe that I am doing this!

"I do like your cock," Natalie says not at all surprised I am in her bed, "and it must like me too!"

She pushes me onto my back. She sits over my face.

"Now, make me cum," Natalie orders.

She pushes her wet cunt onto my mouth. Eagerly, I lick at the opening, her clitoris rubbing into my nose. She pushes down hard on my mouth. Firmly I penetrate her with my tongue. My mouth and face are now wet with her juices.

She shuffles a little so that her clit is now directly over my mouth. Firmly I rub it with my tongue, as Natalie moves back and forth on it. Her whole body moving as I hold my tongue still.

Natalie then slides down me. Pushing her breast into my mouth, as she firmly sits on my still hard cock.

Again I feel the warm sensation of being inside Natalie. She thrusts down on me, and then sits upright.

I grab her tits, as Natalie bounces up and down on my cock. I love this feeling and can feel my climax building.

Slowly we get into a rhythm. I'm firmly playing with her breasts, as I can hear the sounds of her wet cut sliding up and down my pole.

Natalie arches her back and lets out a faint sigh, I can feel she has just cum.

She continues to thrust up and down on me. The pressure building in me until finally I silently explode inside her.

Exhausted Natalie lays down on me. Me still inside her.

She hugs me.

Next morning I wake, the sun streaming into Natalie's room. Geez, I need to get back into my bed, ready to fuck Jennifer!

I try to move. My hands and feet are cuffed to Natalie's bed. Natalie's door is closed. I looked over at the clock, it is 8am. Natalie is no where to be seen.

I test the cuffs, and the wood they are cuffed to. Nothing gives. I can see the key on the bedside table.

I don't know what to do... I know that Jennifer will be up soon.

I lay naked and cuffed to the bed. I watch as the minutes tick over on Natalie's bedside clock. Do I call out, or do I stay quiet.

I hear Jennifer get up next door, and walk downstairs.

Fifteen minutes passes, I hear someone walk upstairs and the shower turns on.

The bedroom door opens – Natalie walks in. She looks all sweaty from a morning run.

"What's going on? let me out of this or I'll yell!" I say struggling to break free.

"Go on then," Natalie dares, "Let Jennifer know that you just fucked me last night...I'm sure that will be good for your relationship."

There really is no way out of this one, "Surely, Jen thinks it's odd I am not there!" I say, Nat's already fucked me... I can't work out what she wants?

"I told Jen that you've gone to work... had an emergency" Natalie says, with a smile in her eye, "I think she is rather pissed at you. Hopefully she goes out...and of course once she is gone, I'll have you to myself!"

Natalie walks out of the room, probably for some breakfast. I hear Jennifer finish her shower, get dressed and go downstairs.

Natalie walks back into the room, still sweaty and sexy from her run.

She sits down next to me, and gently walks her fingers over my cock. It stirs into action.

"So you're ready to go again are you?" Natalie asks.

I ignore her question. My penis is betraying me. I came last night, and am not nearly as horny. My senses have returned. I need to get out of this – I love Jennifer, and doing Natalie last night was a mistake. I can see that now.

Natalie licks her hand and rubs it over my erection, "I like the feel of that," she whispers, "A wet hard cock just for me." She knows she has me in her power. She licks her hand again, and continues to rub me.

I'm already feeling like I would like to cum.

Natalie stops rubbing, "I'm off for a shower," she announces, and heads out of the room.

I hear the shower start. She seems to be in there for an eternity. Finally it's off.

Nat returns to the room. She walks in...all naked. Her tits look fabulous... her little bush looks nice and fuckable. My cock starts to harden. I'd like to feel her...lick her...fuck her.

"So you like what you see," Natalie laughs, as she puts on a black lacy bra, and tight black top.

Still naked from the waist down, she climbs on the foot of the bed...crawling toward me she licks my hard erection before sitting on my cock. It's not inside her, just pressed against her opening. She gently rubs back and forth.

The feeling is nice. I like the helplessness... she must like the power. She continues to rub against me. I can't take not moving...I try to move against her... She stops.

"Who said you could move... bad boy," Nat laughs again, before crawling forward and straddling my face.

She pushes her cunt onto my face. I start to lick her. She rubs hard against my tongue. I like her smell. My cock is still hard, but not getting any action.

Nat presses harder against me, like she is about to cum.

Suddenly she stops...and gets off me. She gets off the bed, grabs a chair and puts it next to the side of the bed facing me. Nat sits on the chair, and spreads her legs wide.

From my angle, I can see straight into her pussy. She slowly caresses the inside of her leg... obviously trying to tease me...it's working. I looking from her face to her pussy. She must be able to see the lust in my eyes. Nat laughs.

She moves one of her feet onto my cock, the other into my face...legs still spread wide apart.

"The more you lick my foot, the more the other will rub your cock," Natalie laughs, "I want to see how much you want it."

I start to lick her toes. The toes on her other foot wiggle over my cock. I love the feeling. I continue to lick her foot.

I feel like her play thing. She is rubbing my cock – and it feels great – but I'm not getting close enough to cumming. I continue to lick her foot – and she is slowly getting me closer to cumming. I thrust my hips so that I get some more pressure pushed onto my penis. Natalie lifts her foot higher to counteract my movement.

I am still licking her foot, her other foot is finally getting me to the edge.

"When you get back from 'work'", Natalie points out, "Jen is going to expect you to be insanely horny. She doesn't know you came last night, after all. So if we want to keep our secret, I really have to build back up your arousal."

I don't think she's being entirely honest about her intentions, but I'm too far gone to think much more clearly. I start kissing her sole, my cock begging for release while my head is still trying to wrap itself around the situation. Was she actually planning to give me some kind of out so that Jen wouldn't find out?

Natalie must have realized how close I was, because she stopped rubbing me and started just barely wiggling her toes on my cock like before. But before, I was just aroused. Now I was diamond hard and almost about to come. Each wiggle brought me a hair's breadth closer to coming; the tension was unbearable. "Please", I say.

"Please what?" Natalie mocks. When I don't answer right away, she realizes I have no idea. "Please let you go?" "Please go a little faster so you can come?" "Please let you kiss my other foot?" Her mocking tone of voice makes my cock twitch; she's removed her feet from me to just barely avoid a crisis. Jen likes to tease me, but she's never gotten me this close without letting me come before.

I am no closer to coherence, but Natalie seems to have decided for me. She has switched feet, now the left is pointed just shy of my face so that I can strain to lick it. And the right is barely grazing my cock, pushing into me only when I manage to touch my tongue to her toes. I am going crazy, all thoughts of Jen pushed far from my mind. I desperately want to worship her perfect foot, wriggling and flexing just shy of my face. I need so badly to come, her toes keeping me so close to the edge. And we stay like that for long minutes, me sweating and needing as she teases and taunts me.

"That'll do,' Natalie points out, as she suddenly stops tormenting me and moves to snuggle up next to me. I want her more than anything, and find her lips with my mouth.

"Aww," she says. "That was such a sweet kiss. Just for that, I'm going to let you go on one condition. I'll uncuff you, let you shower and dress, and leave so you can come back from 'work'. Jen'll be pissed, but you can make it up to her. But the condition is this: from now on, whenever I ask for a massage you have to give me one."

My mind started racing. Natalie's body was so hot, her will so much stronger than mine. I started thinking of all the ways she could use that against me. Maybe all she wanted was for me to give her some massages, and to know that I would always burn for her. That every massage I'd be wishing for her to seduce me again. Maybe she wanted demand massages in front of Jen, just to make her jealous. Maybe I'd end up right back in this bed, fucking her or begging deliriously for relief.

I didn't even try to negotiate. I liked the idea too much, and besides - my negotiating position was poor.

"Good," she said. Now you had better hurry up and shower and dress, before Jen gets back. Mischievously, she added, "But first I'd like a neck rub."

I managed to get out before Jen got in, and stayed out until 11:30. That was late enough to be plausible, but early enough she wouldn't call work to ask about my lunch plans. Surprisingly, Jennifer wasn't even mad. Instead, she suggested we move immediately to the bedroom. Before long, we were making out; soon thereafter she had tied me to the bed with scarves.

"So I had the most interesting conversation with Natalie," she said pointedly. My heart fell out of my chest and I began to shake. Obviously, Jen noticed. "It's true then, isn't it?" I nodded guiltily. I had no idea what Jen was going to do to me, but I didn't want to lie. More importantly, I was in a very vulnerable position. Jen emphasized this, slapping me hard across the face as I contemplated the predicament.

"How dare you tell her and not me," she asked. My mind started to whirl. What precisely had Nat said?

"Umm, what exactly did she say to you?" It was lame, but I was completely out of my element.

"You were flirting with her a little more than you cared to mention to me the other night, and you happened to let slip the fact that while you think I'm prettier than her, you think she's sexier because she is such a tease. And I'm sure it's true. I've seen how much crazier you get for me when I'm unattainable or don't let you come. And how you look at her when she gives you an eyeful. But why the fuck would you say that to her? It just emboldens her."

"Umm, I wasn't really thinking. I know it was really dumb..."

"But I have the perfect idea for a punishment. Something that'll really fix this problem." I was certainly curious. "I'm just going to have to be twice the tease my sister is. She might flirt inappropriately, dress inappropriately, and torture you a little by getting you worked up when you know you can never have her. But I'm going to get you so worked up you can't stand it, and then forbid you to come. It's an appropriate punishment, and it'll fix the original problem. Plus, I think it'll be fun."

Jennifer moved so that her pussy was right over my lips. It was dripping wet; I could smell and feel the heat coming from it. "Go ahead and start eating me out. You aren't going to be allowed to come this weekend, but no reason I should be deprived. By the way, don't even think about jerking yourself off before I make you come. I'll know."

As I started to run my tongue around my girlfriend's outer lips, my mind raced. My girlfriend was about to cocktease me to death, little realizing how badly her sister was misbehaving. And what would I do about Natalie's massages? I had a feeling I was in for more than I could handle.

stu191
stu191
138 Followers
12