Girlie Girl's Interview

Story Info
Girlie Girl describes what happens when she gives head.
2.5k words
4.53
13.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying the sauna my sweet fuck, Henry, had installed in my apartment, when the FedX guy knocked at my apartment. I opened the door holding on to a small towel around my middle, my ass exposed, and my nipples barely covered. Poor fella could not help but stare, and barely whispered when he asked for my signature. So I dropped the towel on the floor, to take the little electronic pen and compact screen he offered.

He gasped and drooled, and I smiled for him.

In the envelope I found a hand-written invitation to interview with Women Who Fuck Men For Fun and Profit. I asked the FedX guy to wait a minute while I wrote "Declined, thank you!" on the RSVP because, well, I was too busy having fun at home fucking all the men in my life.

A few weeks later, after Christmas, the editor of the magazine took the time to personally call and ask if he, and not a reporter, might be allowed to interview me in my home where I would be most comfortable. He said I could even relax and fuck men during the interview, if I wanted.

Talk about knowing where this hot woman wants to be petted!

So I replied in my breathless fashion, "Oh, Yes! Of course!" I would be so happy to talk with you in my home! Oh! And bring a photographer, too! I'm certain you will want photos! Lots and lots of photos!"

I knew Henry would enjoy being a part of the interview -- not to participate, but to watch me answer questions. He was so excited for me!

I dressed carefully before they arrived. I wore an open-tittie bra, as I normally do, so my big nipples could be on ready display, and an extremely low-cut and sheer white blouse, tucked into velvet micro mini skirt. I also wore my custom, monogrammed crotchless panties, and gartered hose on my legs and feet, tucked into a pair of Jimmy Choo heels.

Precisely as promised, at 9:00 a.m. my doorbell rang, and I met the editor, Karl, at the door. When he extended his hand, I held it, and pulled him forward to kiss his mouth, and place his hand on my ass cheeks.

It was so cute! He actually blushed!

Then the photographer, Bill, introduced himself, but his arms were full, so I just kissed both of his cheeks, then his mouth. I invited both of them in and showed the photographer where he could set up. I led Bill to the recliner, and he turned on his dictaphone for the interview.

I stretched out leisurely on my tummy on my long sofa so that my velvet skirt rose up over the cheeks of my lovely alabaster ass. I leaned forward, and up on my elbows so that my luscious titties were almost completely exposed.

Karl cleared his throat and spoke, while Bill set up his video and still-shots camera.

"This is the Girlie Girl interview in her home, January 3, 2014.

"Tell my readers, Girlie Girl, how you know so much about sucking cock? And can you describe what takes place while you suck cock, that makes your delivery so phenomenal and craved by so many men...everywhere!"

"Well, a few years ago when I was out of a job, and not really sure what next step to take, a good friend sat me down and asked what I really love to do, and what do I do best? That was easy to answer. I love to suck cock and fuck -- and not necessarily in that order! He held my hands and looked me straight in my eyes and told me,'Girlie Girl, if you do what you love, and you do it with great passion, you never, ever have to work to earn money. The money will come to you as long as you do what you love.' Of course, I understood that this includes bringing utter joy into the lives of as many people as possible.

"The same principle works for those who love sucking great clit, and tongue-fucking, too -- especially clit like mine! The rewards are immeasurable for the giver as well as for the receiver."

I turned from my tummy to my back, and rested my head on the arm of the sofa. Then I bent my knees up, and spread my legs. I continued talking, but pulled my panties to the side to expose my Precious cunt for the Bill and Karl. I spread my lips open, and fingered my clit while I spoke. Karl dropped to his knees in front of me and lapped at my juices while Bill ran a video.

"Wow, Girlie Girl!" Karl gasped. "I lost my head! I could not resist! Forgive my impertinent behavior!" He dabbed at his mouth with a handkerchief, then at my cunt, to savor and enjoy the aromas at another time.

I crooked my finger at the cameraman, and he, too, dove in...his tongue going deep into my cunt, and his lips alternately kissing and sucking my clit. He stood up with a really huge boner poking through his slacks. I knew I would get to taste that before he left!

I sat up slowly, near the edge of the sofa, unbuttoned the top button of my low-cut, sheer blouse, to expose my big nipples. I swirled my big nipples with my finger tips.

Karl cleared his throat again, and struggled to be professional. It was amusing to watch the beads of sweat line up across his brow. I knew I would have his cock in my cunt and in my mouth in short order and love every minute of it!

"Girlie Girl. Please describe your cock-sucking technique. We truly want to know."

I kept my eyes focused on Karl, occasionally glancing up and smiling for Bill while he shot photos whenever he crooked his finger at me, and I said, "Well, when I suck cock, usually the man is lying on his back.. I've placed a stout pillow under your neck so he can watch everything I do.

"I move his arms above his head so he cannot touch me, then spread his legs open, and place a very warm and wet wrung-out wash cloth in his ass crack to make sure he is clean. I use another warm wash cloth to wipe his scrotum and his cock. I do this ever so slowly, my big, luscious titties exposed and dragging across his belly ... his chest... and his lips.

"At this point, his hands always want to reach out and touch me, but I won't let him!

"I take a long, cold drink of water -- but do not swallow -- and climb on the bed between his legs, looking in his eyes. I want him to watch everything I do. Slowly, I open my mouth and allow the water to drip...then dribble onto the head of his cock and on your balls. He sucks in his breath and tries again to reach out to touch me.

"No, no, no!" I shake my head, my mouth still holding water in it.

"I lie down on the bed between his legs, my eyes still locked on his. I drag my big titties across his cock and up and down his open thighs, and allow my big titties to rest on either side of his balls."

I stop and look at Bill and Karl, and ask both of them, "Have you ever, really made passionate love to a woman's cunt? I mean, as though you had all the time in the world, and it didn't matter what she wanted or what she was doing while you ate your fill, but you just wanted to keep doing this to her??

They both looked at me, with that deer-in-the-headlights gaze.

No, they had not. They didn't have to tell me. They didn't know what I meant.

"Well, that's how I feel when I suck cock -- like it's the most important moment of my day, and nothing else matters. I'm not in hurry. I've no place that I would rather be. And the men who come to me know this!

So I continue my story.

"I place my mouth over the head of his cock, and allow the water to flush the all over it while I slowly, deliberately, and little by little take it all into my mouth and suck. I lap up and swallow the water on his balls and cock, and continue to suck, yet manage to lick his balls with my tongue while his cock is still in my mouth at the base of my throat.

"Have you ever been sucked like this?"

Bill's mouth is open, dry, unspeaking, and Bill is also mute. They both shake their heads.

"And apparently no one can mimic what I do. I really love sucking cock.

"It seems a shame that technology cannot make a camera to fit into my mouth, don't you think?

"Anyway, he grabs the sides of the sheets struggling to not touch me, but wanting so much to touch me. So I rise, slowly. I bring my knees up between his thighs and bend forward to softly kiss and suck his nipples. He moans and begs for more. He begs me to let him fuck my wet and Precious cunt, but I hold hishands down, so they cannot touch me. I kiss and lick his chest, then move slowly up his neck.

"I bring my knees up on either side of his chest, and drop my big titties, one at a time, in his mouth. He sucks hard, and I slap his cheek.

"Softly...slowly...be good to me," I intreat him. His breathing slows down and he does his best to softly suck."

I look up at Bill, and he has the biggest hard-on poking through his trousers.

"Bill, would you like to be my demo body today?"

Bill swallows hard and says, "I would love to be. Oh, my God, would I ever love to be!"

But Karl intervenes.

"Girlie Girl, I'm not wanting to be a hard ass -- and Bill, man, I'm sorry! But if anyone's going to be the practice body it's going to be me. And I want this interview over, first, so we can play!

"Is that all right with you, Girlie Girl?"

"That's fine, Karl. I was just concerned for Bill's beautiful cock.

"Okay, back to my technique.

"I tell him, 'Place your hands on my ass and stroke softly and slowly, Sweetie -- softly and slowly, while you suck my big titties. Slip your finger in my wet and swollen cunt, and taste me.'

"Then, when I am momentarily sated, I kiss his mouth -- again, very softly, and very slowly, then allow him to feel my wonderful tongue slip between his teeth, and I fuck his mouth with my tongue, and my cunt lips spread open as I press against his very hard cock.

"And, just when he thinks he's going to get fucked I reverse my position. My knees are at his waist between his arms and his body, my feet over his shoulders. My Precious cunt is in spasm...open, wet, inviting...begging.

"I slide my mouth over his hard cock in an instant. I slurp loudly, tasting the juices of my own cunt up and down his cock. My tongue explores and teases the head, the shaft, and his balls. Slowly. Deliberately. I let him fuck my mouth while he kisses, explores, tastes and finally tongue-fucks my cunt while I suck his hard cock better than he has ever, ever had...and will never have again, unless he comes back to me for more!

"And 'more' is the only legitimate quantity I recognize!"

"I squirt on his face and in his mouth, because -- well, that's how I cum best. Being tongue-fucked, I mean. He cannot get enough of my taste, and he wants to lick me thoroughly.

"But I slide off the bed and come back to plant my face between his thighs. I start again, this time more slowly, with water in my mouth again to flush his cock one more time. This is at my pace and not his. No matter how much he wants to cum, I make him slow down. Actually, he disappears from my mind. The only focus I have is on his hard, pressing, fucking cock.

"I slowly lick and kiss all over the head, my big, luscious titties once again resting on either side of his balls, my big, hard nipples dragging up and down his thighs. His hands lift my titties against his balls, an my finger slowly slips inside his ass.

"This is when he might out, "Oh, God! Girlie Girl! Fuck me! Suck my cock! Fuck my ass! And he shoots uncontrollably down my throat.

"Of course, I swallow. I tell all the women out there, if you don't want the creamy center, keep it out of your mouth. I mean, you cannot suck cock and then tell a man to not cum in your mouth! That's just so not right, you know?"

"I cover him up and let him sleep!"

Karl clicked off his recorder and raised his eyebrow.

I smiled my killer smile at all three men in the room.

Bill looked over at Henry and said, "Say, Henry. Would you be willing to push this red button on my video camera when I signal you? I want to be on the floor getting close ups with my hand camera while Girlie Girl sucks on Karl, and I need you to be my assistant. You up for that?"

Henry grinned so big!

"Yeah, sure! You betcha!"

Karl received the first blow job demo. And while I had my head between Karl's legs, Bill pulled down my panties, lifted my ass in the air and put me on my knees to shoot photos while he slowly fucked my cunt. Both of them came very hard several times -- and, admittedly, I just kept cumming and cumming, loving every minute of all the attention.

We stopped for a little while to enjoy some wine spritzers, while our bodies recuperated, and sun was getting lower in the sky.

Henry was a wonderful host and enjoyed the party atmosphere. He looked at me with that hunger in his eyes, and asked if he could tongue-fuck my ass on a professional video. This is Henry's favorite all-time event, and I never turn him down.

I went into my bedroom, changed into a sexy, short little dress, and a fresh pair of panties (because, for Henry, the prelude to tongue-fucking my ass is playing in and slowly pulling down my panties). I love to keep him happy.

Karl and Bill enjoyed watching and filming Henry's tongue in my ass, and didn't even hint at the age difference between Henry and me -- or the lack of abilities of this man who is so very dear to me.

I believe they could see we have an extremely special relationship, and they honored that for me.

Henry wore out quickly, though, and he fell asleep in my recliner after he was done.

I asked Karl and Bill to completely undress me, except for my stockings, and invited them in to my extra large king-sized bed to fuck and suck and play all night long.

I just love interviews!!!