Girls Abducted Ch. 03

Story Info
Crazed man sexually enslaves a hot young blonde.
5k words
4.39
88.2k
44
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steiner rolled his shoulders with a deep sigh of contentment. Tanya and Tom, one of his fuck-slave couples being held against their will, cuddled in a naked, sweaty and brutalized tangle on the floor. Tanya's face nuzzled against Tom's dark chest, her eyes shut as Steiner stood over them with the whip in his hand.

"You cum-bunnies get some rest. You're going to need it." It had taken the black bastard longer than he'd expected to come...even if it was the second of Tom's orgasms in the last few minutes. The poor man was spent, and Tanya's breasts probably still tingled from the tongues of Steiner's whip.

The pool of extra cum between the couple's legs attested to a successful fuck-show, and Steiner turned to look at his remaining slaves, Kassandra and Amy, still coupling with their black man-slaves. Amy still grunted on top of her man-slave, writhing on his manhood like it might be her salvation. Her jiggling breasts were an enticing distraction as Steiner left Tanya's and Tom's cell and proceeded to enter Amy's dungeon chamber. He clutched his handgun in case Amy got any 'bright' ideas, and once he was inside he put it aside but within easy reach.

The clear glass walls made it easy to see the slaves' reactions as they listened to the sounds of their fellow slaves' torments.

"What have we here, blonde bitch? Are you enjoying your man-slave's cock?" Amy's stomach rumbled, desperate for nourishment. She couldn't remember how long it had been since she'd last eaten. The lithesome girl groaned as Steiner's tongue grazed the nape of her neck. His hands gently massaged her tits, teasing her areolas before cupping them in a firm, cruel grip.

"Y-y-yes Master. I...I love Bull's cock in my pussy...but please, I'm so hungry! I need food, Master."

Steiner smiled at her, his face swooping to steal a seductive kiss. His teeth gently nibbled on her bottom lip as she let out a tiny yelp, and he asked in a deceptively mild tone, "Would you rather EAT or would you rather that I free your boyfriend? I think he's still knocked out and trussed up in one of my spare 'torture rooms.' What do you think, hm?" Steiner's chuckle chilled the young blonde's veins, and she nearly lost it.

She knew the choice he offered wasn't real.

'This sick bastard is using my love for my boyfriend to torment me even more,' she realized, her heart sinking even as her pussy gripped the large, dark shaft of the man-slave underneath her.

Steiner stepped back, enjoying the mesmerizing rise and fall of the blonde's sun-kissed ass. Her pussy muscles squeezed the man-slave's cock like a worshipping vice, and Steiner looked down to see that his own cock was now a rock-hard sword of flesh.

"Mmm...yeah sweetie. Keep fucking him hard. I've got some 'food' for you," he said with a low growl. Pumping his cock with one hand in front of her face, he ordered her to open wide. The girl obeyed, her cute lips widening as her tongue arched out. She moaned as his hot seed squirted across her nose and lips, and gratefully smacked up every bit of fluid with her tongue.

It was hard to believe that he and Slave Amy had met only a few days ago...but how could he forget? The 18-year-old blonde girl and her boyfriend Justin had been hitchhiking through Alabama. Steiner had picked the two up and generously offered the adorable couple a pair of drugged drinks. The rest was history.

Now, as Amy licked his cock obediently like a fleshy delicacy, he palmed the handgun just in case and pointed it at her forehead. "Better be gentle with that tongue, slut. Massage my cock or you'll be sorry." Meanwhile Steiner indulged himself, thinking back to a few days ago and the brutal game he played when he forced Slave Kassandra to help him 'break in' Amy and her boyfriend...

*****

A FEW DAYS AGO...

"Authorities are still trying to determine the whereabouts of Amy Trellis and her boyfriend Justin Wilcox. The 18-year-old college freshmen were last seen holding hands on campus at Alabama State University. Foul play has not been ruled out, and the couple's parents have posted an online video to address any possible kidnapper, pleading for their children's safe release. The campus community has closed ranks around the Trellis and Wilcox families, giving them support as fears mount.

"Local police officials tell us that timing in this is crucial; historically, the longer a person remains missing, the less likely it is that they will be found alive. This is Jeremy Browning, CNN reporting."

Steiner turned off the TV, his legs propped on the coffee table in the shack that stood above his basement of torments. As a den it was a bare-bones place; but then, that was the whole point. A run-down shack was inconspicuous out here in the Alabama country wilderness. It gave the serial rapist-killer all the space and privacy he needed to fulfill his varied delights.

The Olympic ski champion was a man of many talents. A blonde giant, clearly of Nordic stock, he towered closer to 7 ft. than to 6. As the dawn of a new day peeped through the shuttered slats on the windows, Steiner prepared a simple breakfast. Two bowls of cereal, two oranges, each cut in halves, and uncooked green beans. He put them on trays and carried them downstairs.

The main torture chamber was vacant for now. The hallway at the end of the large enclosure ran off into a well-insulated cinderblock tunnel with basic carpeting and not much else in the way of creature comforts. Steiner opened the first chamber on the right and admired Kassandra Stark within. The gorgeous brunette was naked, her ankles chained together. She sat on a polished wooden bench propped against the cinderblock wall. Her wrists were bound tightly to the bench on either side of her with wire threaded through slender metal eyelets.

Kassandra's startled eyes opened as Steiner approached. He set the two trays of food down on the floor.

"I brought you some breakfast, bitch. First though, you earn it. Now suck my cock." The blonde giant was as naked as the day of his birth. Brawn and muscle stood out on his rippling frame, making him appear like a giant out of Wagnerian legend.

Kassandra cringed as he approached. He stabbed his cock at her face, and she took it in, gurgling quietly as he thrust inward and outward. "Mmm...yummy, isn't it, you dumb cow? Oh yes...you know how to suck a cock!" He encouraged her with crude comments, enjoying her humiliation even as another pleasure lanced along his shaft. Steiner could feel his cock growing hard for her, wanting much more than just the pleasant warmth of her lips sliding along his vein-engorged surface. His massive cock yearned to be encased in her fullest warmth -- the velvety softness shrouded by a thatch of pubic hair and nothing else.

The young woman began to gurgle and slurp more loudly as Steiner shoved a little more forcefully. He grasped the nape of her neck, holding her head as he drove himself steadily between her lips. He felt his cock poke towards the back of her throat, then felt her stiffen and cough as she struggled for air. His free hand squeezed her left breast hard until she groaned in discomfort. Then he smacked each breast just hard enough to make her cry out incoherently, the cock still shoved deeply between her lips. She gagged and sputtered as Steiner withdrew. The telltale pre-cum glistened on the brunette captive's lips. A thin stream ran down her chin like drool. Steiner wiped it off with his fingertip and fed it back to her.

"You've been holding me for days. Please let me go! I'll tell no one! I swear!" Kassandra begged.

Steiner watched the forlorn hope in the stubborn girl's eyes. Even though she knew he would say no, she still asked, still appealed to his humanity. For some reason it amused him. But it angered him also. Had this bitch still not learned that he had discarded women of equal allure, and all simply because they could not make his cock hard enough and had grown boring?

"You think you can talk to me, bitch? Did I say you could speak?" She ducked her head in shame, but it was too late.

"I've got a surprise for you," he hissed nastily. So saying he used a wire cutter to gently cut away the girl's wrist bindings, rebinding them with rope in front of her. Then he threw her in a fireman's carry over his left shoulder. The girl struggled impotently as he walked further down the hallway, into the deeper bowels of his underground torture dungeon. They passed Tanya's cell and kept going. Then they arrived at a new cell, larger than most of its neighbors.

Inside lay a young man and his girlfriend. Amy Trellis was barely 18 years-old, her supple breasts shining under the harsh light of two naked bulbs hanging from the ceiling. Golden hair fell like a river of honey from her scalp. They would have shone in beautiful accent to her vivid blue eyes, had the girl been conscious.

Two metal slabs much like the ones used in morgues lay side by side, with the two teenagers sprawled out on each, their wrists bound to their sides, ankles equally restrained. Both were naked.

"It's about time for these two lovebirds to wake up anyway," Steiner grunted. So saying, the blonde giant gently slapped the cheeks of Justin and Amy. Justin was a lanky kid, a runner by type, with a thin, long cock and a nearly hairless chest. The young man startled awake, shouting in fright and rage as he recognized the man who had stuffed a chloroform-soaked rag over his face.

"Where am I? Oh god, WHO the hell are you?" The young man sputtered. Steiner ignored him, and concentrated on the slender form of the blonde girl as her eyes fluttered open.

"Jus-Justin?" Then her eyes shrank in terror as Amy realized that there was a strange man -- naked -- looming over her.

"Welcome to your final days," Steiner boomed. "Your remaining seconds of life will depend on how much your actions please or displease me. I am your Master, you the playthings. Is that understood?" The teenage blonde stared at him with stricken eyes, but she said nothing. But when she glanced furtively at her boyfriend, the realization of her lover's equal helplessness seemed to spark a paradoxical fury in the captive girl.

"You can't fucking do this! Let us go!" Amy raged. She struggled at her restraints. Her naked body bashed against the metallic observation table, creating loud echoes that sailed down the underground corridor.

'A fighter? Mmm. I will enjoy breaking her,' Steiner thought. He threw Kassandra down on the floor and walked over to the end table thrust against the wall of the cell. From a small black leather-lined pouch he drew a gun, pointing it at Kassandra.

"Get up, bitch!" Steiner tossed a set of tiny keys at the tall brunette's feet. Kassandra looked at him, confused for a moment, until it dawned on her that these were the keys to her ankle shackles.

"Undo yourself!" he growled impatiently, waving the gun for emphasis. Kassandra obeyed, taking off the shackles. The glorious feeling of blood flow returned to her ankles, making Kassandra sigh with relief.

"Thank you Master!" she groaned.

"Don't thank me, bitch! Did you not hear me earlier? This is punishment for your disobedience. You think you can ask for your freedom? You don't get to ask for anything, SLAVE. So instead of breakfast, you get to help me break these two. Now let's see you fuck this blonde slut's boyfriend. I want you to be slow and deliberate too." Steiner motioned at the camera mounted in the corner, near the ceiling. "It's recording, and I want to capture every delicious moment."

Kassandra looked at the blonde rapist in horror. 'He can't be serious!' Shuddering, and all too aware of the gun held in Steiner's hand, the brunette awkwardly tried to climb up on the table with her bound hands. The young man's cock was still mostly limp, but as her hands brushed against it, it sprang to life.

"Nooo! Don't touch him!" Amy screamed. The young blonde looked at Kassandra, watching with horror and disbelief as the naked brunette captive straddled him.

"Wait...no need to be so hasty," Steiner growled. He had noticed Amy's reaction, and decided to milk it for yet more delicious agony. "Give the boy an oral teaser before you slam your tight cunt down his unworthy prick. Let me see you suck him off."

Kassandra looked over at Steiner, tears gathering in her eyes. "Please! Not this. No...I-I won't do this!" she choked.

With sudden, appalling force Steiner came at her. He pointed his weapon at the table, firing the handgun two inches from Justin's head, and putting a crater in the table. Then he re-gripped it, slamming it into her head with just enough force to send her reeling onto the floor. Kassandra groaned as the blonde maniac hauled her back to her feet, shoving her at the table.

"Start licking some cock, bitch, or the next bullet goes into that boy's face!" Disoriented but still lucid, the trembling brunette jumped up on the table once more. Kassandra shimmied down the metal surface, focusing her attention on the flaccid cock of her fellow captive. The young man looked at her with anguish in his eyes. No, more than anguish it was shame, she thought. She tried to smile sadly at him.

"Forgive me. I don't want him to kill you," Kassandra muttered lamely. What else could she say? But with the young man's girlfriend right here, Kassandra felt that she had to say something before she just up and succumbed to doing this despicable act.

Justin's cock grew hot and hard as Kassandra's tongue licked up from the base of his cock, where scrotum and shaft intersected. Kassandra licked up and down the shaft, lubricating every square inch. If she was going to put this thing inside of her, she wanted it to be pleasurable for both of them, and being forced to impale herself dry on Justin's cock didn't appeal to her.

Amy's struggles continued as she screamed and demanded for Kassandra to get off of her boyfriend. Justin's heavy breathing became more and more noticeable. As Kassandra's tongue grazed the tip of his prick, she felt a new, unique stiffness to the young cock underneath her face.

Steiner had come up behind her and now gently pressed the gun against the star-shaped hole of Kassandra's anus. "Not bad. But get BUSY with his hot dick in your pussy, or I'm going to pour some of this hot lead in your ass."

With Steiner's brutal threat hanging over her head Kassandra sucked more feverishly. She tongued Justin's cock, impaling her cute mouth on his cock again and again. She began to feel the pulsing need of his cock between her lips. As the girl held that cock in her mouth, she knew he couldn't go long without exploding. Pre-cum came away in strands like silly string as she finally withdrew her mouth off of the young penis with a loud smack.

Steiner had put the gun down and was gently pinching Kassandra's nipples with both hands. He licked the side of the brunette's jaw and whispered, "OK bitch, time for the main event!" With that Steiner drew back and grabbed the cat-o-nine whip hanging against the wall. Seeing the sadistic look in his eyes, Kassandra decided to take the initiative. The brunette straddled the young man's now eager penis, carefully positioning it with her bound hands, before sinking herself slowly down his shaft.

Justin exhaled sharply. Amy's struggles had stilled, but she couldn't pull her tormented gaze from the sight of the young man she loved.

"Stop it!" she sputtered weakly. As Kassandra felt herself squeeze the young man's long, hard cock, she closed her eyes, tears spilling slowly down her cheeks.

"What's wrong, bitch? Can you feel him? He's hard for you, oh yes. Like all men, he wants nothing more than to fuck good pussy. Isn't that right, boy?" Steiner grabbed Justin by the hair, banging the young man's head against the metallic surface of the table as he cried out and begged for Steiner to stop Kassandra from raping him.

"Ohhh....did you just say rape? There's no such thing as a man being raped. You're a worthless excuse for a man, you know that, boy? Just for that I'm going to cut your dick off and stuff it in your mouth before I shoot you. How would you like that?"

As Steiner said this Kassandra felt herself bottom out once more on Justin's cock. Say what you wanted about the boy's courage, but his cock was long and sent shivers up her spine with each impalement. The brunette continued her careful impalements, her bound hands gently pressed against his chest.

"I'm so sorry," she crooned, but Steiner clasped his hand around her neck.

"Did I say you could talk to him bitch? Fuck him hard and tell him what a worthless, pathetic cock he has! Tell him he can't handle a real cunt. Do it!" So saying, Steiner slapped the cat-o-nine-tails whip across Kassandra's ass. Another swing and the biting tendrils lashed against Kassandra's poor tits. The brunette groaned and obeyed. She slammed her pussy down hard onto Justin's cock, squealing.

"Your cock is nothing...uhhh...it's a worthless penis...it can't handle my hot pussy!" Kassandra wailed. Her cute ass bounced up and down as she fucked him. Steiner admired the show.

Now, to make things interesting.

He pulled three wires which had been tethered to the wall. Kassandra was too busy putting on her fuck-show to notice what the big rapist-killer was doing. But she groaned as he attached the first alligator clip to her left nipple, the second clip to her right nipple. Steiner thrust his hand against Kassandra's pubic muff even as she was in the midst of fucking her male captive, slapping a third, much smaller alligator clip to the terrified girl's clitoris.

"Wh-what are you doing, Master?" Kassandra groaned.

"Just adding a little more fun to your fuck-show, worthless slave. Have you ever wanted to fuck for your life? Because now you WILL...literally. See those wires? They conduct electricity from that conduit over there, and how much will depend on how good you two fuck. If you bore me, I'll turn up the juice and have it shock you and your pathetic boy-toy to oblivion. Understood?"

"Oh god! Yes Master! I'll fuck him hard, I promise!"

"Actions speak louder than words, slut!" Steiner roared, turning up the dial and pressing the shock button on the panel fixed to the wall. Kassandra squealed and Justin thrashed as the jolt spasmed through their naked bodies. As the two continued fucking, now with frantic zeal driven by fear, Kassandra's pussy slurped up and down the boy's cock, creating a squelchy symphony that filled the dungeon cell.

Meanwhile Steiner thrust a red cock-shaped ball gag into Kassandra's mouth, and another pink, cock-shaped ball gag into Justin's. The college boy moaned as a girl he didn't even know continued to milk his balls towards a gooey, humiliating finish.

"You evil monster!" Amy cried shrilly. The blue-eyed girl gave him a defiant glare. Steiner smiled.

"Isn't this special? You see how well your boyfriend fucks? I think he's a faster learner than you are, don't you?" Steiner gently caressed the blonde girl's hair, then cupped her chin even as she attempted to spit in his face.

"But YOU have other things to worry about, sweetie."

He turned up the dial one more time, just because he could. Kassandra squirmed on Justin's cock, and the two moaned in unison as the electric jolt reached their enjoined sexes.

"Mmmm. I bet you're getting jealous, seeing your boyfriend get laid, without a cock of your own." Steiner gently set the gun on the end table, which sat beside Amy's prone form. He leapt up onto the table, straddling her naked form. He admired all of her -- from the oval-shaped heart of her face, with its delicate nose and crystal blue eyes, to the supple, large breasts and smooth, hairless belly which felt like silk as he brushed his palm across it. Last and certainly not least, Steiner reveled in the curves of her hips and the blonde down of hair enshrouding her tight, warm cunt.

12